• Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

There is a fairytale for you
hope in your dreams they will come true
and if you find a way
please let me stay with you

Rei smiled as she ran off. She couldn't believe that had just happened! She hurried off down the sidewalk to her vocal lessons. While her mother was a model she aspired to be a singer. As she got to the studio she found a notice on the door saying all lessons were canceled until further notice. "...now that is weird..." Her vocal teacher was normally very strict. Never canceled, punished you if you were late... "Ok add that to the weird list..." She said. Oh well. Time to go home. Her mother should just be finishing her shoot by now. She walked down the sidewalk passing by a few stops. She couldn't help but linger as she passed by a few of the shops. She so badly wanted to go shopping.. But she was banned from shopping for a month. It wasn't a bad thing. It happened every year. The month of her birthday she wasn't allowed to buy anything. That way on her birthday she wouldn't have bought anything she got as gifts... But with her birthday just a week away she couldn't help but be a bit antsy. She stopped fully at a small mom and pop store she had never noticed here before. In the shop window she could see a bunch of homemade sweets... There was rule against buying against edibles... was there? She popped in the store. Behind the counter was a slightly creepy older lady who just sat there any smiled at her. She looked threw the stuff and smiled as she say chocolate dipped banana's. "Hi can I get three of those and... one of those." She said pointing to the things she wanted. The women nodded and slowly rised to gather her things. Rei paid and quickly left. That women was creepy as hell. She quickly made her way home just in time to see the photographers leaving. "Mom I'm home! You would NOT believe the day I've had!!"

life doesn't give the best
so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The glorious Amy Pond was on her computer, looking up new ideas for her next shoot. Once again, it was time to do something different, something new. She was soon interrupted by her daughter running in. "What?" Amy asked, taking a moment away from the monitor to look at Rei. "Aren't you supposed to be at vocal lessons? I've paid good money for that!" Even though she was living a more normal life since she hadn't seen the raggedy Doctor in years, she had to deal with the perks of being famous. She did miss all the adventures, but there wasn't much she could do.
~~~~~~~~~
The Doctor walked back to his appartment, seeing fit that he could check the status of his Tardis through his home made computer. So far so good. Not a single thing had been around it within a ten mile range. Perfect. "Well, she's good. Now there's still one problem. Why is this place so oddly normal?" He walked back outside, smelling in the fresh aroma of the nearby crepe myrtle tree. It was only a few blocks over when a random stranger pointed at him and yelled, "Look! He was the one talking to Rei Pond! Get him!"
The Doctor stared, wondering what they were talking about befoe it clicked. What an awful lot of running to do in this day!

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

and if you find a way

"She canceled all her lessons until further notice. Odd I know. Had a sign on her door. But that is not the point. Here have a banana." She said giving her mother one of the chocolate covered banana's on a stick. "Get ready for this... I SAW THE DOCTOR!" she said grinning from ear to ear as her mother almost choked on the banana after hearing this. "The doctor! After all the stories! He's real! Your not nuts! well oh that's a different discussion.. But get this.. It's not your doctor... but the doctor before that! Cause there was no bow tie and his hair was to perfect and he wasn't that tall..." she said with a smile. "I know it's him because he had a sonic screwdriver! He fixed my phone!" She said with a giggle.

so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Amy almost started to get onto her for buying the chocolate covered bananas. This month meant no spending, what so ever. But then, she mentioned the Doctor. She choked up but was able to clear her throat. "Reianna! What did I tell you? I told you to call me when you see him," she said angrily. Back at last! It had been so long. "What? What do you mean a earlier Doctor? Oh well. I've got to go find him," she said, running out with her phone. Rory should know too but she neededto find him first.
~~~~~~~
The Doctor ran. This was the test to show how many sweets he'd eaten since his long stay in London. Apparently it was too many. The fans weren't going to give up for anything. He needed to get some where safe. While he was still ahead, he found a nice looking house and ran up to it. The door was locked, but he had the all mighty sonic! He fumbled to get it out, trying to unlock the door. When he looked over his shoulder, the fans were getting closer. Oh no! He tweaked with the door more until it opened. In a quick motion, the door was slammed shut and he leaned against it. "It's like Im just as famous here like I am in 17th century France!"

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

and if you find a way

"Well he sorta found me! And technically I couldn't call we were running from your crazy fans..." she said and darted after her mother. "Mom come on! Don't just leave! I took a picture!!!" She said but her mother was already heading down the sidewalk yelling at her to stay inside. "Stay here my arse..." She said taking a bite of the banana as she stepped inside shutting the door behind her as she took a bite of her banana. "I'm going to be 21 in one week and her alien friend just popped up out of no where! I am not just stickin around in the house!" She said her Scottish accent getting stronger as her voice raised. She would just go out the back door!...After she finished her banana. She hadn't eaten lunch yet.

so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Amy went running for the Doctor. She needed to see him. She put the hood of her jacked on so she wouldn't be so easily recongized. Finally, she found a house where a bunch of fans were and snuck around to the back.
The Doctor tried to keep the door shut as the fans tried to get in. "Do they give up!" He waited a moment longer before he bolted for the back door. Right outside he saw a woman waiting there. He was right about to push her aside until she grabbed his arm.
"Wait, follow me," Amy said as she took his hand and ran the other direction and into the alley. When she came to a stop, she turned around and put her hood. down. "So Rei was right."
The Doctor stared at her, not recongizing her for a moment. "I'm sorry, who are you?"
Amy smiled, hugging him. "I'm Amy Pond. You'll get to know me more later."
"Uh, yeah. Tell me one thing. Why don't you live in a small town or something? Those people are like robots. They won't run out of breath for anything!"

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

and if you find a way

Ok so maybe she would break for lunch. Her father always yelled at her when he found out she skipped a meal or two. She couldn't help it if she was busy! But not wanting to piss of her parents any more than she has before her birthday. She would have the pissing off for later. She sung softly as she went threw the fridge, gathering things to make a sandwich.
"Let's start at the very beginning.A very good place to start,When you read you begin with A-B-C.When you sing you begin with do-re-mi,Do-re-mi, do-re-mi,The first three notes just happen to be,Do-re-mi, do-re-mi.Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti,Let's see if I can make it easy.Doe, a deer, a female deer,Ray, a drop of golden sun,Me, a name I call myself,Far, a long, long way to run,Sew, a needle pulling thread,La, a note to follow Sew,Tea, a drink with jam and bread,That will bring us back to Do oh-oh-oh..." She sang happily before Finishing her sandwich making and headed over to the kitchen table. Sitting down the txted the mother the picture she had secretly taken of the doctor with the words 'This is what your lookin for' Setting her phone down she took a big bite of her sandwich. She glared softly at the statue of a mermaid in the center of the table. She hated the damn thing... for some reason her dad liked it. "You are creepy as hell you know that..." She told the statue.

so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
When Amy's phone went off, she looked to see that there was a text from Rei. Okay, so she did find the right man. "We tried to live in the country once. There were little resources for much of anything. Probably when Rei gets done with vocal lessons and starts her career, we might move back."
The Doctor looked over his shoulder to see no one was behind them. "Well, I say a little drive wouldn't hurt compared to be hunted down every minute."
"Well, not to cut this conversation short but we've got to go." Amy put her hood back on as she started to lead a backway towards her home.
"That would be a good idea. The sweets here are killing me."
It took them longer than it should to get back to the house. But as soon as they got through the gates, the Doctor was quickly greeted by a white fluffy dog tackling him. "Ah! Get off!"
Amy smiled and she knelt down beside him. "Well, looks like you are the Doctor. He knows the later you but he still recongizes you the same."

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

and if you find a way

By the time they got back home she had finished her lunch, cleaned up the kitchen and was heading to her room to change her shoes so she could go hunting for the doctor. That was when she heard there dog barking. Looking out the window she saw her mother with the doctor. "HEY! YA FOUND HIM!" she said excitedly before hurrying down the stairs and out to them. She ruffled the dogs head and smiled. "Well somebody is lovey dovey..." She said playfully to there dog. She used to have a cat but it passed away four years ago from old age. It crushed her heart. She adored her cat and missed having one to keep her company. There dog was sweet but it was more attached to her parents.

so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Amy laughed at the Doctor as she got the dog off of him. "Okay, Snow, let him up."
The dog whined as he got off the Doctor but soon started to dance around him. The Doctor sat up, wiping off his face. "Not only do I have fangirls after me, but also a dog." He dusted off his sleeves then stood up.
Amy laughed. "Don't worry. He'll only lick you to death. So tell me, why are you here?"
"There's something here but I don't know what it is. It's here, I know it."

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

and if you find a way

"Wow you don't know something...That is rare. Wanna banana?" She questioned offering him a chocolate covered banana on a stick. "No snow not for you...Anyway lets get inside so we can discuss you not knowing things." She said with a happy smile as she bounced inside. She normally was a cheerful girl. "By the way dad put that stupid statue back on the table. " Rei said. Her mother was always complaining about that statue was going to scratch there brand new table and that it could be put on the counter but not the table. Her father insisted after a while that he wasn't putting it back there. Rei wished they would just throw the stupid thing away. It was worse then that furby she kept locked in her closet with the batteries pulled out.

so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"I told him to keep it on the counter," she said, moving it back. The Doctor raised his eyebrows, suprized at how angry she was over a little statue. What was so bad about it?
"It's not that bad looking. I say it should be kept on the table."
Amy rolled her eyes and sat down in the living room. "So far, we haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Ever since the later you haven't been here in a while nothing's happened. Besides the fans."

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

and if you find a way

"God it must be a guy thing... That thing is butt ugly." Rei said and followed her mother over ploping down on the couch. "Then again the fans have always been like that. I beat your tennis score on the wii.. well future you... They put like three new statues in the parks.. There creppier than the mermaid... must have been a guy to buy um..." She said. "Oh Oh!" Rei said and quickly sat up. "The store I bought the bananas at...I have never seen it before....and I go down that street all the time...and there was this really creepy old lady. She did say a word... just keep grinning at me...She moved weird too..." She said leaving forward.

so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"The Wii?" he asked, not knowing what it was. "What's that?"
Amy quickly interrupted. "Doctor, the statues?"
"Oh, right, yes. Um, I've noticed a couple. They're all different looking. I first thought it was a part of a upcoming festival but I'm not so sure now." He looked around the house, seeing how big it was. It was definately different having a old friend become so rich. "Amy, didn't you just move that mermaid to the counter?"
The first thought Amy had was Rory was home and he snuck in. And moved it. "Yeah, I did." The Doctor looked at her for a momet before running to get the mermaid. He grabbed it tightly and ran outside to throw it out as hard as he could. He came back in and sat on the couch. "Let's see if it really is one," he said, looking away from the table. By "one", he meant an Weeping Statue.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

and if you find a way

"There is no festival I know of..." Rei said. "Unless your all throwing me one for my birthday...Then I must say that statues are really in bad taste." Rei said with a grin. When he questioned her mother about the statue the blinked and turned to watch him run and toss the statue out the door. "...Always knew that thing was to creepy to be normal. You should of let me bury it when I offered. When he came back and plopped down beside her on the couch she turned to him. "soooo... What do you use in your hair to get it to stay up?" She questioned knowing they couldn't look at it to test to see if it would come back.

so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers