• Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Doctor Who role-play.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
The Doctor could live on Earth for a time being, searching for something thats right infront of his face but doesnt see it. He meets Amy and Rorys second daughter . The town has weeping angels all around, but theyve taken on more different forms, making the Doctor see past the "everyday" angel statues.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
He looked around, observing the people in the cafe around him. His hand took a hold of the small cup to bring it to his lips. There was something. He could feel it but where was it? It was there but where?
After he finished his tea, he left the cafe to walk around the city more. The tail of his coat flew freely behind him as he walked. Something caught his eye, making him turn around to look. It was gone. "Where are you? I know you're here." He thought it was about time to go bac to his apartment. This was so muc of a bland life but he had to find out what was going on.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
User Image

ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

There is a fairytale for you
hope in your dreams they will come true
and if you find a way
please let me stay with you

"O' what da hell? This was supposed to get 'unlimited coverage!' damn lying pribbling lily-livered clotpole!!!" Reianna yelled as she walked down the sidewalk shaking the cellphone in her hand. Her scottish accent grew with her anger. This was a brand new phone! A brand new FRICKIN PHONE! And she couldn't get a connection ANYWHERE! This was supposed to be the best phone on the market! She had finally given into her mothers wishes and upgraded her perfectly fine just a bit old phone only to get this piece of garbage?! She was better off with her old Dinosaur of a phone! "I've walked bloody everywhere and still can't get a signal! Not one bloody bar! Fat lot of good it is... Hunk of rubber all it is..." She grumbled. She was mostly just talking to herself since she was walking alone... But she had no problem voicing her opinion even when nobody was around. She was a pond. That's just how they rolled. "Should of just let grand dad bring me home one of those fancy gizmo's from tokyo... Although the Kimono was quite cute..."

life doesn't give the best
so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
((I see a troll moment ahead...))

The Doctor kept walking, looking for something-anything! Then he over heard a woman talking and yelling. What is this? His curiosity took him closer to hear what was going on. This woman was yelling over how her phone couldn't get a signal. With a grin, he took a giant step forward to get beside her. "Hold on, I can fix that," he said as he took the phone and used his sonic screwdriver to fix it. "Ah, there you go. Try it now."

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

and if you find a way

Reianna almost took a swing when a man suddenly stepped up beside her and took her phone. He was lucky she didn't apparently she hit just as hard as her mom. She noticed him point some sort of glowy stick at it before handing it back to her. She looked at him before looking over her phone. Full bars. "..Hey thanks..." She said as she gave him a look over. Something about him set of alarms in her head. "So how'd ya do that? What's that?" she asked pointing to the sonic screwdriver that he was trying to pocket without her noticing. She placed a hand on her hip waiting for his response.

so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
This woman looked so Scottish, but not quite full Scottish. A grin came across the Doctor's face. "Oh, this is my sonic screwdriver," he said as he waved it in the air. "It does all sorts of things. And it doesn't harm people." He then returned it back into his pocket before having an idea. "Say, have you seen anything weird lately?"

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

and if you find a way

"Sonic...OH MY GOD!" Rei said and snatch the sonic from him before he was able to put it back in his pocket. She looked it over before looking up to him with wide eyes. "..Your the doctor! THE doctor! And I thought my parents were just loony..." she said and started to circle around him still twirling his sonic in her fingers. "But... your not that tall... And where's the Bow tie? And the raggy hair...And the bow tie??" She questioned. She had heard all sorts of stories about him...His raggy hair and his bow tie. Her odd fashion sense stems from all the stories she heard of him as a child. "And the fez... No wait that got blown up... But still..." She stopped in front of him looking him up and down once more. "Oh god and your Tardis! That's here right? Big blue box that just comes out of no where... Did you really force my parents to sleep in bunk beds? Do you know your the reason they wouldn't get me a bunk bed as a child..." She said her eyes filled with wonder. He how ever looked like a deer in headlights. "How long have you been here? My mum is going to be pissed that you didn't bother to visit..."

so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Doctor tried to reach fo his sonic, more concerned over her having it than anything else. "Give that back. It isn't a toy," he yelled as he snatched it back. Then she started to ramble on about her parents. Parents? As his companions? Is she mad? "Bow ties? Bow ties! Those are completely out of fashion. And ugly. And how is my hair raggedy? It's absolutely beautiful." Then he thought about it. If she wasn't crazy, she was talking about the next Doctor... That means it was going to happen... "Well, if you know so much about me already, you should know about the whole space-time continium, which means that hasn't happened yet. I've escaped my death and I plan to live much longer."

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

and if you find a way

"Bow ties are cool thank you very much! And your hair is lovely but that's not the point!" she said. When he spoke saying it hadn't happened yet she paused and thought if over. Her parents did say that his time line was far different than theirs. "Ohh.. It's all timey wimey... That makes sense." A smile lit up on her face. "Alright then! Sorry for all the craziness. I'll keep my lips shut! No spoilers from me!" She said with a giggle as she made the motion of zipping her lips shut. "So weird... I get to see a different you then there you..." She said running her fingers threw her hair. She was about to say more when she heard the high pitch screams of her mothers groupies. She so hated running into some of them. Some were quite nice. Others were...well.. loons. "Well it was lovely meeting you I have to go hide from the crazies now..." She said as she looked behind her to see the horde of crazed fan girls with signs and pictures of her mother quickly heading towards them. "I suggest you do what you do best...RUN!" She grinned then quickly bolted down the sidewalk. Running was one of those things she was trained to do since she was little. She had run track in both middle school and high school. Hell she had been running as a child!

so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Doctor heard screaming coming out of his sight. Danger! Yes! He quickly turned his head with a grin on his face but the grin went away quickly. They were screaming fans running towards her with pictures of what seemed to be her but not quite. Perhaps her mother? "You're famous?" he asked. Then it dawned on him. Run! He started to run down another street, hoping none of them would follow him and hoping the media wouldn't start going crazy since he was seen with her. When he came across a normal area, he bent over and put his hands on his knees so he could catch his breath. "I think I've gotten out of shape living here." He stood straight and looked around. "That statue wasn't there yesterday. Maybe it just got moved today..." It was an angel but not a Weeping Angel. Those always looked the same.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

and if you find a way

Rei wasn't able to answer him as she had bolted the moment she warned him. She had ran off quite quickly. She was used to having to out run the crazies. As he stood there talking to himself she walked up behind him and pointed him in the sides causing him to jump. "Sorry bout that. As to your previous question My mother is a famous model. With that comes the crazies..." She said peaking around the corner. Good she had lost them. "I've gotten used to outrunning them... you obviously have not run in a while." She said with a playful grin. "And not that you mention it a lot of new statues have been erected around the city.. There sorta creepy... I try to avoid them." She told him. "There have been a lot more in the cemetery.. Never go in there..." She said running her fingers threw her hair. Most the fans she did not mind...They were for the most part nice... It was the crazies who tried to cut her hair and gets pieces of her clothing that freaked her out.

so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Doctor shot her a look when she poked his sides. Having her, a stranger, do that almost made him feel uneasy. Could he trust her? "They're all angels. It would seem like since so many are around that there would be a reason, like a event or something of the sort. They don't look like Weeping Angels..." He thought about that for a moment. He needed to investigate but he didn't know if he could trust her, wether or not she was the daughter of another friend. And if he could... the fans.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
ℛℯἶαภภa คℯоภ P໐ηძ

and if you find a way

Reianna shivered a bit at the mention of the weeping angels. She had never seen one but She had heard her mothers stories. "Hey wait but I thought... Oh.. yea not happened yet... Alrighty then..." She said and looked around. "But don't they need like...Radiation...Or some sort of big energy? Nothing has really popped up like that..." She questioned as she looked over the doctor again. It was so odd to actually be talking to him... The doctor. The Crazy man from her mothers stories.. Yet it was not him.. yet. :Maybe there just really old... So they don't look like themselves..." She said digging threw her bag that was hanging from her shoulder. She pulled a pair of mirrored sunglasses. "Well I have vocal lessons I got to get to. Here you can have these. If that is the problem it's hard not to blink..." She said and handed him the sunglasses. "It was so cool to meet you..." She said before heading off down the sidewalk. She paused for a moment to turn and look back at him. She could help but grin as she gave him one last look before running off down the sidewalk. Oh her mom was so going to get a kick out of this.

User Image

so find the rest in you
if your love is true
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"No. If they're old then they'll start disentergrating, like they're weathered down." He kept thinking about it. Those angel statues are not Weeping Angels but why were they here? "Maybe they're just trying to find the source..." Then he thought about his Tardis. It was well hidden. But then again, he hasn't checked on it in a while. "Oh, sunglasses?" he asked as he took them. They didn't look too bad so he put them on. Glasses. Reading glasses. Sunglasses. They all were so handy! He began to walk off, thinking he should go see the Tardis but afraid that he would be tracked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff