Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Disney's Reality

A Roleplay of Changing Worlds and Secret-Keeping.

Private - No Outside Posts

Sparkle Princess 1093 & IrelandKiss

3,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Profiles and Profile Formats

[align=center][URL=http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/Ninjakat1/media/Anime/Cute-Anime-girl-wallpaper.jpg.html][img]http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee438/Ninjakat1/Anime/Cute-Anime-girl-wallpaper.jpg[/img][/URL][/align]

[b][align=center][size=14]PIC
Personal Identification Card[/size][/align][/b]

[color=YOURCOLORHERE][b]First and Last Name:[/b][/color]
[color=YOURCOLORHERE][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[color=YOURCOLORHERE][b]Male? or Female?[/b][/color]
[color=YOURCOLORHERE][b]Date of Birth:[/b][/color]
[color=YOURCOLORHERE][b]Fairy Tale Character:[/b][/color]
[color=YOURCOLORHERE][b]Allergies:[/b][/color]

[b][align=center][size=14]BIO
Basic Information and Observation[/size][/align][/b]

[color=YOURCOLORHERE][b]Brief summary of your life until now:[/b][/color]

[color=YOURCOLORHERE][b]Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to imporve:[/b][/color]

[color=YOURCOLORHERE][b]Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis:[/b][/color]

[align=center][size=14][b]For facilities use only.[/b][/size][/align]
[color=YOURCOLORHERE][b]Music to be played upon arrival:[/b][/color]
[color=YOURCOLORHERE][b]Color to be used in student file:[/b][/color]

Characters

Woody :: IrelandKiss
Jafar :: Sparkle Princess 1093
Cinderella :: IrelandKiss
Tinkerbell :: Sparkle Princess 1093
Sebastian :: IrelandKiss
Beast :: Sparkle Princess 1093
Mulan :: IrelandKiss
Ariel :: Sparkle Princess 1093
Lumiere :: IrelandKiss
Jim :: Sparkle Princess 1093
Jasmine :: IrelandKiss
Snow White :: Sparkle Princess 1093
Nick :: IrelandKiss
Milo :: Sparkle Princess 1093
Maleficent :: IrelandKiss
Elsa :: Sparkle Princess 1093

User Image

PIC
Personal Identification Card

First and Last Name: Princess Ariel
Male? or Female? Female
Date of Birth: March 1
Fairy Tale Character: The Little Mermaid
Allergies: seafood

BIO
Basic Information and Observation

Brief summary of your life until now: I was born in Atlantis, a mermaid. I always loved adventure and from a very young age I loved exploring the things that would fall from the ships in the surface world. I and my friends had many adventures together, collecting lost objects, dodging witch spells, saving Flounder from various undersea villains. It was magical! I also loved to sing. Flounder and I had voice lessons with Sebatian every day. That is, we were supposed to. It was so boring though, sitting there all day repeating the same few notes. Flounder and I often found ways to get out of it.

When I was 18, a ship sailed over my hideaway. I swam up to watch it go and that is when I first met Eric. It was love at first sight. Watching him dance around with his furry friend and sing along to the music. From then on, it was my mission in life to see him again and be the sort of person he could fall in love with. A person... with legs. I went to the seawitch Ursela and sold my voice for legs. Then spent an agonizing several days doing everything I could to make him fall in love with me.

In the end, he did, despite Ursela's attempt to steal him away. She was locked in a dungeon forever, though we let everyone think she was dead. And Eric and I had the perfect royal wedding. And marriage, until about a year later... We had our first huge fight when I asked him to spend a while in Atlantis with me. I missed my home and my fins... All I asked was a few weeks. I knew Father's magic would make it possible. He became furious, claiming he knew this day would come. That I was betraying him for the sea, just like everyone had warned him I would. He blamed me and my longing for the sea as the reason we hadn't yet had a child, and even went as far as to call me a monster! I had locked myself in my room, and was sitting on the balcony overlooking the sea when I felt something strange. Like an invisible force was putting me to sleep. I fell off the chair, and that was the last thing I remember before waking up in a strange place... where sea creatures are kept in glass cages...!

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to imporve: I'm usually a very happy person. I love my life, for the most part. I love my friends and my husband. I'm very loyal and devoted to my loved ones. I'm adventurous and love exploring and learning knew things. That is why this new world doesn't scare me as much as it excites me. Though it breaks my heart to see these poor creatures locked away, I'm eager to find out more about why they're here and maybe how I can save them.

Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I love the sea. Everything about it. The water, the creatures, the merfolk. I love and miss my family, including my husband. I don't like seeing my friends, or any sea creatures, mistreated or hurt. I hate sea food. Doesn't anyone understand that those creatures had friends and families and jobs? And I hate people being careless and hurting my waters. I also like trends, and constantly changing. It's fun to fit in with misfits!

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: Part Of Your World
Color to be used in student file: #3eaf76

3,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

PIC

First and Last Name: Gabrielle d'Lonque
Male? or Female? Female
Date of Birth: April 30
Fairy Tale Character: Cinderella
Allergies: Dust

BIO

Brief summary of your life until now: My father was wealthy, and everyone who worked in our home told me constantly about how much he loved my mother. Unlike many men with money, my father didn't base his happiness and success on it. Rather, he based it on the contentment he found at home. From what I grew up hearing, my mother provided the rhyme and reason to that. They were only married for three months before they found out they were having me, and it made their world complete. At least, it would have. My mother died one day after I was born. She lost a lot of blood and then contracted an infection... I don't know if she ever even held me. But sometimes I imagine what that might have been like. Regardless, though, my father stepped up to raise me. He didn't hide in his work like so many men do. He found comfort in me. And as I grew up and realized what it meant to not know your mother, I found comfort in him too. He was my best friend.

You can imagine what it felt like when he came home from a business trip and told me he was getting married. I was eight. He said her name was Lady Tremaine, and she had two daughters my age that would become my sisters. I knew he wanted me to be happy, so I pretended I was. All through those three weeks before they arrived, and all through the next four months after the wedding. Papa was happy, so I tried to be too. Even though Lady Tremaine smelled like cheap perfume, and Drizella looked like a pinched rat and Anastasia had eyes like a fish. I thought... if Papa loves them, then I should too. Papa was the best man I'd ever known, so how could he love people if they were evil?

After those four months, Papa was supposed to go on another business trip across the sea. As he was packing, he started feeling dizzy. By that evening he was bedridden with fever. Within three days, he was gone. Influenza, the doctor said. I couldn't believe it. It had happened so fast, and he was so young, and I... I needed him. I didn't even know how much until after the funeral. That was when Lady Tremaine took control of things. She started giving orders to the servants and going through Papa's finances, and trying to tell me what to do. I wouldn't be surprised if she poisoned him or got him sick on purpose somehow. Within months of his death, the entire household had changed. Things were so strict and ordered, and anyone who didn't meet her standards was treated like they were the world's worst criminal. I hated her. I hated her and her stupid daughters and what they did to my father. I swore, even though I was young, that I would never let her control me. She could take my things and lock me in an attic room, even make me a servant in my own home, but she would never own me. I would never be hers!

As years passed, my conviction only grew. As she started preening her dog-faced daughters for marriage, I started planning how I could possibly escape. I even tried running away once or twice. But her contacts with the authorities always stopped me and brought me back before I got far. I knew I would have to be more clever than her. I'd have to escape in a way that she couldn't counteract. When the news of the Prince's ball arrived, inviting all eligible maidens in the household to attend, I knew that was my window. She tried to lock me away that night, but I got out. I stole my mother's wedding dress from where she kept it locked up in the cellar, then saddled my father's old war horse and rode on horseback to the ball. I was going to catch the eye of some rich man that night. I was going to do it if it killed me. Now... to be honest, I never expected that man to be Prince Nicholas. When he came back to the house looking for me, though, how could I say no? It was perfect. How could that hag of a stepmother stand in the way of the future king?? He asked me to marry him, I said yes, and he took me from that house and I have never looked back. Today is supposed to be the wedding day... I was just put into my dress and was having my hair done when I felt like something reach up through the floor and ripped me through it...

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to improve: I know what I want, I know what I like, and I'm not afraid to go after either. I've always been determined. Single-minded, even to the point of recklessness. I'm competitive and I like winning. I like being the best, and I like being in control. When people try to tell me what to do, I get angry. Furious. My temper can be awful and I'm not good at controlling it. At the same time, I know how to play my part. I know how to be innocent and sweet, or how to be manipulative and controlling. I know how to make men want me and I know how to make women fear going against me. I'm opportunistic. Basically... There's a lot more to me than a lucky servant girl in a pretty dress. You'd do well to remember that.

Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I like... gold. Jewels. Fancy things, big houses, expensive clothes. All the things that come with having power and control and wealth. My father was a rich man, but that hag wrapped all of his assets into her name, so only she can touch it. I like having my own assets. My own fortune. I like chocolates, and getting attention from men. Men hold power in the world, and the best way for a woman to make that work in her favor is to get a man wrapped around her finger. But I hate Lady Tremaine and her daughters, and I hate thinking about what they did to my father. What they stole from him and from me.

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: Shakin Hands - Nickelback
Color to be used in student file: #33cccc

3,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

PIC

First and Last Name: Sheriff William "Woody" Tate
Male? or Female? Male
Date of Birth: September 15
Fairy Tale Character: Sheriff Woody... I just told ya.
Allergies: Don't believe I got any.

BIO

Brief summary of your life until now: I was born in Texas. My Pa was a Union soldier who got stationed there after the War, and my Ma was a maid in the house'a some rich guy from Mexico. He didn't speak Spanish and she didn't speak English, but that didn't stop'em. They got married in the winter'a '66, and I came 'round exactly nine months later in the early fall'a '67. In '68 I had a younger brother, and a younger sister in '69, followed by twin boys in '70... You could say Ma and Pa had a love match. Y'know the funny thing? To this day, Pa can't speak a lick'a Spanish.

Lotta people'll tell ya the West was won 'round the 1880's or 1890's. Y'know, when all the Indian tribes got permanently settled and the big cities started croppin' up in California and Utah and all. Truth'a the fact is, the West didn't go down so easy. By the time I was 20, our little town in Texas was becomin' a pretty big deal, and it just didn't sit so right with me. I gave Ma and Pa a kiss and promised I'd send money back (Ma had just given birth to Sally then, bringin' the brood up to 13 kids total), then I rode out on my own. There were still hundreds of little towns all over the West, just starting and in need of good law enforcement to keep things under control. That was what I wanted to do. I got to this little place called Rattlesnake Canyon, and yeah, I swear to ya, that was it's real name. The territory covered miles but the town itself only had little under a hundred people. It was in a real bad way when I got there, too. The only place makin' any kinda money was the saloon - and most'a the sales were being made upstairs instead'a down. If ya get my meaning. The church was in a sorry state and there wasn't any kinda school for the children... Your first thought might be that the residents were lazy or distracted with sin, but it wasn't their faults. Almost everyone was being kept in debt by a gang-runner named Black Jack. He rode on a black horse and wore a dyed black leather jacket. They said when he rode in twice a month to collect on bills and debts, the first thing anyone saw of him was the blackness movin' across the desert sand. Like a scorpion scurrying close to stick ya. I arrived there to help the shorthanded Sheriff, mostly with domestic disturbances and gamblers gettin' rowdy at the saloon, but my first day there, I knew my purpose was much bigger.

Black Jack rode in a week later. He went to every single house, every single business, and pounded on the doors until people opened up or the wood just broke down. Some people just stood back and let him take what they owed, too scared or too worn down to fight. Some people put up a fight, especially this family who owed property tax but didn't have two pennies to rub together. He tried to take their cow as collateral, even though they told him she was their only source'a income. I didn't know what to make'a it, so I was just watchin', until their little boy tried to stop him and Black Jack kicked him down for it. I stopped it then. Pulled my gun and told him to back on off. From then on, Black Jack and me were sworn enemies. And the people of Rattlesnake Canyon started lookin' up. It took time, but eventually, the town paid off all their debts. And when people stopped goin' to him for cash... Well Black Jack ran himself outta town. Let's put it like that.

Eventually, the Sheriff died in a shootout, so I took his place. I got my own Deputy, a feisty young lady who could shoot a rifle as good as she could sing, and everything was lookin' bright for Rattlesnake Canyon. It had been over ten years since I'd been home, though. Since I'd gone, Lizzie and Mary had both gotten hitched, Joe and his wife had had twins, Frank went back East to go to college of all things, and little Sally, only a baby when I left, had started school and was talkin' about becomin' the first woman doctor in Texas. Ma and Pa wanted everyone home for Christmas, though. How could I say no for the tenth year in a row? I packed up and left Jessie in charge for three weeks, makin' sure no one was gonna give her flap for being a woman in law enforcement, and was ridin' on Bullseye over to the next town for the train home. Halfway there, though, something flew over the sun... I dunno what. I didn't see it. But suddenly, now... Well... I ain't in Texas anymore...

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to improve: I'm a natural-born leader, as Ma says. I'm good at organizing people and things so everything is in order and works at top efficiency. I'm loyal, and I'm good with money, and I got a strong sense of right and wrong. I don't stand for injustice when I see it, and I got no problems puttin' myself in danger to protect other people. I'm fair, but strict, and I'd say in general, my Ma raised me right. I'm gentlemanly to womenfolk and I've been thinkin' about settlin' down soon. I'm pretty friendly, too. But, I don't like change much. Things are workin' pretty well as they are, so why try and fix what ain't broke? And... Now, I don't go 'round usin' my position to get what I want, but when someone tries to undermine what I do and what I stand for, I get real upset 'bout that. I do have a temper, though I try to control it, and sometimes I say and do stuff I really don't mean. It can be real hard for me to apologize then...

Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I like my job, and I love my friends and family. I like animals, especially horses and dogs, and I like kids too. One'a the hardest things in my life was leavin' home when all my brothers and sisters were beggin' me to stay. I like normalcy. A calm, steady pace, schedules, organization and order. Things that change any'a that... They grate on me somethin' awful. I like a good glass'a whiskey at the day's end. And I love small town life. The simplicity and honesty and innocence of it. The fact that you know everyone by name, the whole town comes together in times of grief or crisis, or in times to celebrate, young people go courtin' every spring, you see everyone every Sunday at church... It's a way'a life that I wanna spend all my days in. And I hate, repeat hate, people who are arrogant and proud. Humility is somethin' I value, so when I see people doin' the opposite'a that... It just don't sit well with me.

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: Where the Green Grass Grows - Tim McGraw
Color to be used in student file: sandybrown

3,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

PIC

First and Last Name: Fa Mulan
Male? or Female? Female
Date of Birth: Year of the Horse
Fairy Tale Character: Mulan
Allergies: None.

BIO

Brief summary of your life until now: I was born in a provincial town in China, outside of Beijing. In many ways, our family was normal and average. My father, a war veteran, had a farm that prospered in our village, my mother took care of our home, and my grandmother ruled over all of us with an iron fist and a laugh you could hear three houses away. But at the same time, we weren't normal. My parents were respected and my grandmother was revered (having survived three famines and two plagues throughout her years), but our family was also whispered about. We were the ones people glanced at over their shoulders in the marketplace, all for one simple reason.

I'm the only child. And I'm a girl.

In China, not having a son is equal to being sentenced to execution. It wasn't like my parents didn't try for more children. And there wasn't necessarily anything wrong with either of them. At least, there shouldn't have been. My father and mother were both young when they married, they ate right, they offered to the ancestors on all the right days and prayed to the gods. But five years went by without a baby. Then they had me. And then that was it. There was never another pregnancy, at least not one that progressed far enough for my mother to know. Everyone in the village believed there must have been something they did wrong to deserve only one girl as a continuation for their family line. But there was nothing. My parents just... They just had me. And it wasn't like they punished me for the bad luck. On the contrary, because I was all they had, my parents loved me more than I ever saw other parents in our village love their daughters. They spent precious money to hire a tutor for me so I could have an education, and they didn't bind my feet. Our area of China never caught on with that trend anyway. It wasn't until I was a teenager and people started talking to me about marriage that I realized what being an only child meant for my parents. When I married (and as a Chinese girl, I had to marry) I would go to live with my husband's family. I would almost never see my mother and father after that, and would probably only go home for their funerals. And without me around... my parents would grow old alone. And once one of them died... It was unthinkable, what would happen next.

That's why I decided I didn't want to marry. I went through all the motions, letting my mother and grandmother preen me for the matchmaker, but if I was honest... I sabotaged it all on purpose. I knew that once the matchmaker declared me unfit for marriage, no man in the village would touch me. And that way, it would be my fault, and my parents wouldn't be blamed. Then I could stay at home with them and things would be perfect. At least, that's what I hoped. Until my father got called up for war again. His leg was still bad from the fighting before I was born, how could the Emperor expect him to fight again?! And after I had just humiliated myself to keep our family together?!

That was the last straw for me. I was going to save my father if it was the last thing I did. I cut my hair that night and stole his old military armor and sword, and rode off on my horse in the middle of the night. I wasn't thinking about the repercussions of getting caught as a woman in the army, and I didn't care about being killed. I just wanted to save my father. Life in the army was hard at first, even with Crickee and Mushu trying to help (between you and me, I think most times they just made it harder). Especially with that general always picking on me. But I was doing this for my family. I was going to succeed no matter what it took. I pushed myself harder and harder each day, until even Shang had to acknowledge my progress - and my skill. It turns out, martial arts is my calling. The self-discipline it takes, the respect for life and your opponents, the physical and mental challenge of every fight and every training milestone... I wish I could spend the rest of my life in the army like this.

At least... I wanted to. One morning I was walking to take a bath in the lake before anyone else work up, but something seemed to grab my ankle and it dragged me down into the earth. I don't know where I am now... But being a man is still definitely safer than being a woman.

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to improve:
I can be very different people depending on who I'm with. With my parents, I'm quiet and respectful. I try to be, anyway. I mess up a lot. My grandmother jokes that growing up, I got two strikes for every one kiss. I'm free-spirited, though. I always have been, and I guess it's that independence that really drove me to take my father's place in the army rather than pursue any other course of action. I don't like waiting for other people to get things done - I prefer to just do them myself. I'm very determined and I always finish what I start. That's why I like the army. There, I can be myself. Even if I have to dress up as a man to do it.
Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I love martial arts. I wish I had been able to learn it earlier in life. And despite the fact that I've been living as a man for months, I do like being a woman. I like the color pink and I miss my long hair. I like men, and I like children, so sometimes it makes me sad that I've sworn to never marry. But, I like my freedom more. I like my friends Mushu and Crickee, even though they annoy me sometimes. But I don't like people who skip diplomacy and rationality and go straight to violence to solve problems. I don't like winter, or pork. And I know I shouldn't, but I don't much care for the Emperor either.

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: Girls Can Too - Play
Color to be used in student file: orchid
User Image

PIC

First and Last Name: Prince Adam
Male? or Female? Male
Date of Birth: January 16
Fairy Tale Character: The Beast
Allergies: None

BIO

Brief summary of your life until now: I was a prince in a great and wealthy kingdom. My father was a wise king and my mother a beloved queen. They ruled fairly and were practically worshiped by their subjects. I was their only child, loved dearly by them and by their people. I had every luxury money could by, every servant the palace walls could hold, and every happiness afforded to a growing boy. I had horses and dogs and playmates from every walk of life. My childhood was filled with beauty and splendor, but that was all taken away in one fell swoop the day before my 10th birthday.

My parents had gone across the sea to meet with several other kings and queens about an alliance against the Evil Queen. Everyone knew she was coming and many feared her. Countries from around the world had gathered in a magical safe haven to discuss ways to stop her. The Queen had caught word of this, and so on their journeys home, she sent a massive storm to cross their paths. Many shipped were lost that day. Many kings and queens never made it home. My parents were among those lost at sea. The day I turned 10 years old, rather than attend a birthday celebration, I attended a funeral. The palace was never the same after that. The servants wore blank, the curtains were never opened, the minstrels never played. The kingdom was in mourning.

A councilor of my fathers helped me to learn what I needed to know before taking the throne. My lessons were rushed and complicated. I hardly made sense of the language, let alone understand it's meaning. But a kingdom could not go without a king. And so I was forced to learn. And learn. And learn. It grated on me. Forced to become a man so quickly, I had lost the sense of wonder a child has... It was my dear Mrs. Potts, the lady of the kitchen, who noticed this and thought it a good idea to throw me a party. She organized a grand ball, inviting all the princesses from every kingdom and all the ladies from the villages. A band was brought in from the nearby village, Conques, and music was played from every kingdom. The ballroom was beautiful, the music upbeat, the guests filled with laughter and smiles. But I couldn't join them. After greeting each guest as duty dictated, I slipped into my room and locked the door. That is when I saw her...

A woman with a long tattered dress and hair as black as night stepped down from my window into my bedroom. I started to call for the guard but she silenced me with a kiss. She only spoke two words. "Marry me." Of course I was shocked, and confused, and appalled. I pushed her away and swore I never would marry. She became angry. She demanded again that I marry her, claiming my father had promised her the throne and now she was going to claim what was hers. Only I stood in the way, but she fancied me. She didn't wish to kill me. I refused again, swearing never to share my father's kingdom with any woman. She took my threat seriously. If she could not have my kingdom, neither could I. She cursed me to a beastly form. The only cure she made to be the impossible. That I fall in love with a woman, and she love me in return. She gave me a limit of time. A rose that would bloom until my 21st birthday. When it died, so would I. And she would take my kingdom from me then.

I have been alone now for 10 years. There are only months left before I die. My servants were all cursed with me. Their curse will never be lifted, even after my death. The only comfort I have found is in my garden, in the beauty of the roses that bloom and fade with no ill affect to me or anyone else. It was here, while in the gardens, that a door in a wall seemed to open. I drew nearer to inspect it, but when I came to close, it sucked me in...

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to imporve: I am strong. My kingdom fears me, treat me like the beast I am. So I have been forced to grow strong. I do not tolerate disobedience. I am impatient. Some may call me spoiled. I do not think I am. I live alone in a palace waiting to die. I deserve every comfort I desire.

Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I like beauty, in every form. Good food and wine. They make me forget, for a while... I like the outdoors. Horses, though they fear me now... and dogs. I love dogs. I dislike pain, being ordered to do something, thieves. I hate thieves.

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: Monster - Skillet
Color to be used in student file: midnightblue
User Image

PIC

First and Last Name: Tinkerbell
Male? or Female? Female
Date of Birth: March 20
Fairy Tale Character: Pan's Pixie
Allergies: Cats

BIO

Brief summary of your life until now: I was born the same as every pixie. On the first day of spring, when a baby laughed for the first time, a little light sprung from the sound and flew up into the air. That was me. I flew across the cities, across the seas. All the way to Neverland, drawn to the pixie dust tree the way every Pixie is. I was greeted there by a wonderful group of pixies, all waiting for me to arrive. In a whirlwind I was given my name and put to work with the lost things found around the island. I made many friends and had many adventures. I even found out I had a twin sister!

One day, a boy come to our land. A strange boy, nor human, but not pixie either. He wanted to play. He had such spirit and life, I couldn't help but follow him wherever he led. And he led me on grand adventures! Peter Pan, his name was. We had such fun. He gathered boys who'd been lost by their families. I gathered trinkets to help in our play. Together, Peter and I led the lost boys fighting pirates and indians, discovering caves and swimming with mermaids. Wendy came, then Wendy left. I hated her... Then her daughter came, and she left. I hated her less.

One fateful night, Peter left to see Wendy. She was old now, and he was shocked to see her so wrinkled and frail. I followed him, even though he'd told me not to. I watched him peek into the nursery window. I saw him slip into the room where Wendy's granddaughter slept. I turned away when he pulled out a thimble, and when she kissed him in return. Peter was never the same after that. And I never wanted to see him again. I flew back to Neverland and told the lost boys he'd gone forever. Fox took his place as leader, and I went back to my tree. For a while, I tried to make it on my own. It didn't take a week before I returned to Pixie Hollow to be with my family of pixie friends. There I have stayed ever since. I was on my way to see my sister, a winter fairy living on the other side of Neverland where it always snows. That was when I felt it. A strong wind pulling at my wings. I landed and tried to continue on foot, but the wind grew stronger and stronger. It knocked me off a log and I fell into a river. Everything went dark...

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to improve: I am proud and stubborn. Both wonderful qualities, I should think! I am beautiful and know it. But I'm not selfish. I'm fiercely loyal to my friends, and try to always give them the benefit of the doubt. But I learned the hard way never, ever, to trust a human. They will always let you down. I have a temper. A bad temper. But I've learned to control it. And I love being with people. I used to think I could be fine on my own, but I realized I can't stand being alone. I need my friends. My family.

Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I like green, and flowers. I love nature and exploring new places. I like to build things. I'm good at it too. I'm a tinker fairy after all, born to tinker! And I love to fly! Oh how I love it! I don't like being betrayed or lied to. I don't like giving up. And I can not stand to see children mistreated by their parents. It breaks my heart.

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: Gift Of A Friend - Demi Lovato
Color to be used in student file: powderblue

3,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

PIC

First and Last Name: Jean Lumiere
Male? or Female? A dashing bloke, I'd say.
Date of Birth: October 15
Fairy Tale Character: Candelabra
Allergies: Bees, peanuts

BIO

Brief summary of your life until now: I was born... Well, as you might imagine. In a barn, where beasts are born. Nah, it wasn't like that though, haha! My mother was a farm girl and my dad was a stable boy. They worked on the grounds of the Royal Palace, and no, they weren't married. Mom was sixteen, dad was seventeen. You can imagine the scandal. My grandfather gave me to a laundress so she could hide me for a couple days, then run to the groundskeeper saying she "found" me "abandoned". Then he'd go to the King and petition for me to be "adopted". In case you can't tell... this process was well-practiced by just about everyone involved. It wasn't like no one noticed my mother walking around with an enormous pregnant belly for months. Anyway, it all played out, and my mother got me back in a couple days. She and my dad never did get married, but let's just say... me and my five adoptive cousins look an awful lot alike.

I grew up very happy. Very much loved and cared for. Because I was around the same age as the Crown Prince, I was selected as a playmate for him when we were children. Adam and I actually became rather close. With a three-year age difference, we had some dissimilarities. Especially when his parents died. I feel terrible about it, but I was 13 at the time. I had discovered alcohol, smoking, women. When word came that the King and Queen had perished at sea, I should have gone to see him. But, I didn't. I didn't know what to do or say, and I was too much of a selfish little prig to consider that maybe all he needed was my presence. And as that year passed, Adam barely given time to mourn before he was pushed into King-ing lessons... I pulled away even more. It was stupid, I know that now. Believe me, I wish I could go back and change it more than anything.

Especially with what happened after. What that witch did to him... Sick b*tch. I could have been there to protect him. To tell her to back off. But instead, I was getting dirty in the hay with a servant girl, until a scream pierced the night and everything went black. When I woke up, the castle was dead silent. Cold. And I... I was a candelabra. It's almost funny to think about it now. We were all changed into inanimate objects around the castle?? Candelabras, salad plates, dusters, couches, rugs, potted plants?? Of course, at the time, it was terrifying. Panic-inducing. Especially when we found out the true darkness under all this. What she did to Adam... That curse... He only has months left. He lost hope years ago, everyone knows it. I can only hope that now, here in this strange place... He can find a reason to get it back.

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to improve: I'm a pretty free-wheeling, fun-loving man. I know what I want, I want what I like, and I love the chase of pursuing it. The chasing is half the fun-ing! I love to laugh and have a good time with friends, which I have an easy time meeting and making and keeping, and women... OH! Don't get me STARTED on the joys and beauties of women! Don't let that fool you, though, oh no. I'm not one of those men who chases a girl until he has her and then drops her as soon as he's had his fun. I'm a romantic. Flowers, wine, long walks on the beach, true love conquering all... I love all that stuff. I love love. I fully intend to be a good man to whichever woman I settle down with. Faithful, responsible. I might even make a good father! But... I do have my faults. I get scared easily. A lot of things frighten me and I can't always pretend I'm brave enough to stand through it. I still feel horrible for what I did to Adam... I'm not sure he can forgive me, even with so little time left.

Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I love love! I'll say it again and again! I love red roses, Italian wine, chocolate, sunsets and sunrises, silk sheets, warm summer nights, cold winter days, candlelight, stolen kisses hidden in the dark, love notes slipped to each other in secret... You name it, I love it! I love cats, too, and beaches. The sand and the scent of the ocean water always relax me. But I hate dogs - they're big and loud and scary and smelly. At least cats can wash themselves. I don't like dirt, so I'm a pretty clean person, and I don't much care for things like religion or politics or stuff. You know... boring things.

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: Blank Space - Taylor Swift
Color to be used in student file: gold
User Image

PIC

First and Last Name: Snow White
Male? or Female? Female
Date of Birth: February 9
Fairy Tale Character: Fairest Of Them All
Allergies: None

BIO

Brief summary of your life until now: I was born to a king and queen on the coldest day of winter. When handed to my mother, she said that my lips were red as blood, my hair black as night, and my skin was white as snow. So she named me Snow White. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything about her. Only one week after my birth, she died. The doctor said it was Childbed Fever. That's what a nurse told me. A tragic thing, and my fault... My father was devastated. It was in this tragedy that he and my aunt found comfort in each other. She was my mother's sister and more heartbroken then the rest of the whole kingdom combined. She and the king spent all of their time together in mourning. Until about three months later. When they married. Then they put the past behind them and begun a new life. This was the life I was raised in. I was the most beautiful child anyone had ever seen. But the queen was always the most beautiful woman in the land. And surely her child would have been more beautiful as I. If she'd ever had one. When I was four, my father became mysteriously very ill and died. The queen never remarried. And she raised me through tutors and servants. I always assumed it was it was because she was heartbroken.

I was 13 when I first became aware of the young princes at the balls. So handsome and gallant and brave. I wondered why they were never introduced to me. Surely the queen would have wanted to see me wed. As the year went on, I tried introducing myself to the princes. Few of them took me seriously. They were older than me, interested in wiser women, and treated me like a child. I was not! And I took my complaints to the queen one night. She acted as if she didn't know who I was at first. And then when she did recognize me, she treated me in the same way. Like a child. Needless to say, I was not happy.

As time went on, I grew tired of being called small. Yes, I as short. But I was just as much a woman as any of the other princesses. I started dressing myself to look older. Choosing gowns with smaller waists and lower neck lines. I wore my hair high and decorated myself with many jewels. In a matter of months, I had ever prince begging for my attention. I became the most sought after woman in the land. And the queen became jealous.

I was unaware of the queen's sudden interest in me. So I had no I'll suspiciouns when a handsome young man asked that I walk with him in the gardens surrounding the castle. We walked for a very long time, through the gardens and around the edge of the enchanted forest. I filled my basket with flowers and he dallied severs steps behind. A rock made me stumble and my shoe slipped off. When I bent down to replace it, the man stood over me with I knife. I screamed and begged him not to hurt me. He hesitated, then dropped his knife and told me to run. The queen was trying to kill me and I had to run. Get away! I did. I ran through the trees and mud and the brambles. I ran until I collapsed. My dress was in tatters, my hair a fallen mess, and there I lay helpless and alone. Even when I woke, though the daylight gave a more innocent hue to the forest, I still wandered if I might die anyway, alone out here. Luckily, enchanted forests are filled with...well...enchantments. Including very intelligent animals. They led me to a cottage I thought was abandoned. They brought me food and I cleaned a place for me to sleep. I was small and the beds, oddly 7 of them, we're all my size. I slept, and the animals stayed to protect me.

When I awoke next, I was surrounded by seven very small, very odd looking men. They questioned me until it was deemed I could be trusted, then urged me to cook for them and clean. I agreed in exchange for a place to stay, not telling them I was a princess. This was where I lived for the next year and a half, a servant to these seven dwarves, but I didn't mind. They taught me to shoot a bow, to find food hidden by squirrels, and to dig in the mines. And I kept busy with the washing and mending and cooking. And once a year had passed, all seven of them separately asked for my hand in marriage. I never had the chance to give them an answer though. While the dwarves were away, a woman came to the door. She was very old and sickly. All she asked for was a drink. So I invited her in. I talked with her a while, telling her of my life here. She in turn told me of her journey from across the kingdom and how she'd lost her family and had to support herself selling her wares. I pittied her but insisted we had no money. She said I'd given her kindness, and in return she wished I take an apple. It was all she had and I tried to say no but she wouldn't take no for an answer. The last thing I remember was her laugh as I bit into the fruit and fell asleep.

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to imporve: I'll be the first to tell you I used to be a brat. But living with the dwarves has taught me humility and the value of hard work. I've also learn what true love is, and I didn't need a prince or fancy ball gowns to show me. I'm a hard worker and a fast learner. I know six different languages, including elvish. I don't get angry and I don't hold grudges. My conscience is strong and I always try to do the right thing.

Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I like learning, and working. I've found ways to enjoy it, even when it wasn't the most pleasant thing to do. I love animals of all kinds, enchanted and not so. I love to sing as well. And I love the dwarves. I hate being away from them, even for a day. They are my family and I love making them happy. I don't like being treated like a child. I'm a woman, in every way. I deserve to get the respect of a woman. I don't like liars, or selfishness, or bullies. I hate to see anyone get hurt. But I also hate to think that anyone could be so heartless as to set out to hurt others. Happy days this makes me naive. I'd rather be naive than live in a world where cruelty rules.

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: What Doesn't Kill You - Kelly Clarkson, Sharada - Skye Sweetman
Color to be used in student file: #FF0033

3,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

PIC

First and Last Name: Yasmin Amirmoez al-Sultan
Male? or Female? Female
Date of Birth: July 17
Fairy Tale Character: Jasmine, Princess of Agrabah
Allergies: Crab and most other shellfish.

BIO

Brief summary of your life until now: I am the only legitimate child of the Sultan of Agrabah. My father has hundreds of children by his dozens of concubines. But only one wife. And only one child by her - me. As a daughter, naturally, I couldn't stand to inherit my father's crown when he died. A legitimate son was needed so the succession could not be questioned or threatened by my father's rivals. When my mother died of fever when I was four, he remarried to another young woman. Sure to be healthy. Sure to produce more children. But she was only pregnant once, resulting in a stillborn girl, and she died of complications three days afterwards. My father's third wife was infertile, and after six years without a pregnancy he divorced her. His fourth wife had an affair with his Captain of the Guard, and by the law both were publicly executed. And his fifth wife, the only stepmother I didn't hate, was thrown from her horse when it's shoe slipped. She was six months pregnant, and after she died, the doctors told my father the baby would have been a strong and healthy son.

That was when my father stopped trying. No more wives, he said, and no more dead children. When his advisers asked what he would do about the succession, he said he would break tradition. Change the laws. You see, generations ago, in efforts to minimize competing claims to the throne, my ancestor made it illegal for royal daughters to marry. Only sons could take spouses and produce offspring. Women born into the family could not. My father decided to change that, and save the kingdom by marrying me to a prince, who would then use his claim through me to inherit the crown from my father. It was actually a pretty clever plan. No holes anyone could see, no loose ends. After initial hesitation (and the threat of the chopping block), the advisers agreed, and my father passed the edict. I was 14 and officially on the market for marriage.

I. Hated. Him.

What had my father ever cared for me before? Before this, I was an afterthought. An unfortunate mistake produced by his first and least-loved wife. A healthy, growing child, yes, but female. I was useless, so he was loveless. Careless. My paternity was merely a fact I was vaguely aware of while growing up. And then suddenly, he announces I will marry someone he chooses and I'm the crown jewel of his kingdom. Hypocrite! Flake! Liar! I was furious at him! I was content, I was happy, I had friends and freedom so long as he ignored me. But now?! Suddenly I was expected to attend events?? Show up at parties?? Look perfect and beautiful every second?? Let strange men look me over and judge me like a racehorse?? Comment on my hips, my legs, my breasts, things that are mine but that they already felt entitled to?! He ruined my life!! He sold me into slavery to some man I hadn't even met yet!! My chains were gold and crusted with rubies, but they were still chains!

There was only one thing that brought me comfort. Because it is punishable by death to lay harmful hands on someone of royal blood, my husband would have to be a man who would never hit me or force himself on me. And the only way to judge that was for me to get to know him before we got engaged. As long as I had that, I had control. I said no to each and every man my father sent me to. For two years, I held it off. But then... the other day, my father says they've added a caveat to the edict. Now, I must be betrothed before my 16th birthday, or be banished?! How could he do this to me?! I was going to run away. I'd rather live on the streets selling myself for food and water than live in a gilded cage and be a baby-making slave.

I was doing it, too. I'd stolen clothes from the servants' quarters and dressed myself as one of them, and I was just going to the garden that night to scale the wall and disappear forever. That was when... I don't know. Something happened. It was all so fast... But when I woke up, I was somewhere new. Different. At first I was frightened, but not now. It's clear, this place is far from Agrabah. No one knows who I am. And where there's no Agrabah... There's no Princess.

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to improve: I don't take orders from anyone. If you try to tell me what to do, I'll do the exact opposite just to spite you. Just to watch you get angry. I find that funny. I'm stubborn, and I never give up once I set my mind to do (or not do) something. I don't change my mind about things, either. It's difficult to earn my respect, nearly impossible to earn my trust, and almost unheard of to earn my friendship. I don't like needing people. Doing things on my own is what I'm best at. But I like to have fun. And I find fun... basically everything that I couldn't do as a princess. I think this new world is going to suit me just fine. That's all you need to know. Anything more is none of your business.

Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I like getting my way. I like being in control. I like making my own decisions. I like the heat, cats, and vegetables. I like rain storms. Since being here, I've discovered I like men in certain ways, and women in certain others. Each have their charms. But I hate birds. I don't even like to eat chicken. And when people try to tell me what to do, like my father, who I hope I never see again. But the person I hate most is Jafar, my father's Chief Advisor. I've known him all my life, and I've never liked him for one second. He's suspicious. He watches me when I walk. The only way I'd like Jafar, is headless.

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: Beat Drop - Simon Curtis
Color to be used in student file: darkcyan
User Image

PIC

First and Last Name: Jim Hawkins
Male? or Female? A man, thanks.
Date of Birth: April 2
Fairy Tale Character: Jim Hawkins, I guess. Except the one who spent his life in water.
Allergies: None that I know of.

BIO

Brief summary of your life until now: My dad left when I was a kid, my mom struggled to keep an inn opened by herself. Hey, everyone's got their sob story, right? I don't like focusing on that. My life has been filled with amazing, unique adventures. Wouldn't you much rather hear about those? Like the time I found a dying pirate who gave me a globe map to one of the most elusive treasures in all the galaxies? Our good family friend, a scientist himself, bought us a ship and a crew, and we were off into the great unknown. Out in space, I was tossed around on deck by the crew. I was made the cabin boy and given tons of chores to do. That sucked. But then I also got to learn to fix things, tinker. Which is what I'm really good at. And I got to fly! You have no idea what it's like to fly. The wind in your hair and at your back, back and forth between soaring and free-falling. It's the best feeling in the world. Especially when you're flying through a sea of starts...

Well we found the treasure. We also found out that our crew was a bunch of pirates out to steal what was rightfully mine! I had made friends along the way. Good friends. We were outnumbers. But then there's that whole good always wins thing about these stories. I must'a fought off hundreds of them when it was all said and done, including the notorious cyborg himself! Treasure Planet was found, and sadly destroyed. But we did manage to escape with enough treasure to keep my mom in business for a long time, and for me to buy my own ship.

Since then, I've found my own crew. Let me tell you, I'm very picky about who I choose. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the captain or anything. I prefer to be along for the ride. Sure, I'm in charge. But there are other, more qualified people able to run the crew for me so I can just enjoy the journey. We've gone everywhere. Seen everything! I love to travel. The adventure! We've fought pirates and space monsters and escaped black holes and discovered buried treasure and ancient hidden civilizations! You can't imagine how great it is to be free. Sure, I call home now and then. Stop in and port a while to help out my mom. But she's remarried now with a new baby. She's happy and I'm happy.

About a year ago while I was visiting her, an old friend stopped by. A girl who used to work for Mom as a waitress. She set a basket on the table while I was having lunch and told me that the contents of it were my problem now. Apparently she couldn't afford to pay for herself and the little bundle in the basket anymore. When mom and I unwrapped the blankets, wouldn't you know it... twins... My twins... Mom offered to take them for me. She had a daughter of her own now a few years older than them. She could take care of them for me. But I couldn't help remembering my own dad. Running off all the time, until one day he just didn't come back. I'd never put my kids through that... So! I took them with me! Great, huh? This is like, the biggest adventure I've had yet. I love these brats and, I mean yeah I make mistakes but my friends have always been there to help me. I'm really happy with my life. And I can't wait for whatever it has for me next.

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to imporve: I'm outgoing and strong willed. I know what I want and I'll work hard and chase it till it's mine. I'm independent and very stubborn. I don't want your help unless I ask for it, and that almost never happens. I don't like taking orders. The only father figures in my life have turned out to be jerks I wouldn't let set foot on my ship. But I love my mom dearly. I hate seeing her upset and will do anything for her. Anything. I'm normally a pretty happy person, but I've got a temper that can get me in trouble a lot. I hope someday I'll find a woman like her to take on adventurs with me. I mean, I'm not a kid anymore. I love women. But a hot night at harbor is different than a partner. I want a partner. Someone who'll love my kids and love what I do. Not just sex. That part's great too but... My kids need a mom.

Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I love. LOVE. my kids. I like women, and music. I like having fun and the thrill of having no idea what the hell is going on. I don't like alcohol, though. It makes good people do bad things. I've never touched the stuff and I never will. I love traveling and discovering new things, and I love telling my stories. I don't like people questioning me or treating me like a kid. I have more experience under my belt than half the adults I know, so shut it. I can school any of them any day! But most of all. I hate the girl who had my babies. I can't imagine how she'd want to give them up. How she could just dump them on me and leave like that. I hope I never see her again, or I don't know what I'll do....

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: I'm still here
Color to be used in student file: Sienna

3,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

PIC

First and Last Name: Felicity Cole
Male? or Female? Female
Date of Birth: May 1
Fairy Tale Character: Maleficent
Allergies: Good magic...

BIO

Brief summary of your life until now: The people who raised me were good to me. He was a field laborer, hard-working and honest, and she took care of the home and cared for all of the children. They named me Felicity, because I was their first, and I filled their lives with happiness. After me, she gave birth to five other children. Four sons and one daughter. The family wasn't rich, but our wealth lay in our love for each other. The happiness every day started and ended with. I did not know it at the time... But it was all such a lie. An illusion. A dream.

It started when I turned 13. Things were little, at first. Unnoticeable at the time. Looking back, it seems so obvious, I want to kick myself for not realizing it sooner. Things began to happen around me... I'd wish for the sun to come out, and it would. Or, I'd want my sister to stop whining and crying all the time, I'd wish for it and wish for it, and then she'd lose her voice for three days. I would feel angry at Mama for scolding me, and as soon as she turned her back, she'd trip over something or drop something and hurt herself, and I'd feel avenged. What I noticed first was that. That... I could make things happen to people who upset me. I could make them hurt. If I wanted to. When I was 15, and leaving school to work full-time at home to help Mama, a man in our village with a lot of money used to stop me on the street. He wanted me to come work for him. Even at 15, I knew he was more interested in tangling me in the sheets than making me wash them. I ignored him every day, until one rainy Sunday coming back from the market, he got down off his horse and dragged me into an alley. I screamed... but no one came. When I got home, my father took one look at my torn dress and the bruises on my face... he knew. He rode into town to accuse the man publicly of what he'd done, but people stopped him. The village couldn't afford it, they said. This rich man kept them all out of debt. For the good of the village, just let it go. My father had no choice. So he said. I was furious. What that man had done to me, with a hundred people only feet away, listening and knowing why I cried and screamed... and they were worried about his money?

That was when I learned that I could make people hurt. I went to my room and imagined that man perishing in a horrible fire. Suffocating from the smoke, but not quickly enough to avoid the agony of feeling flames eat away his flesh and muscle and bone. An hour later, a shout went up in the town. That man's manor house, up on the hill, lording his wealth over all of us... It was engulfed in a fire. And he could be heard screaming... and everyone merely stood there, and listened. What scared me about this wasn't knowing that I could do it, though. It wasn't the realization that I had some sort of power. It was that... as I joined the crowd and watched his house burn and listened to his last tortured screams... I liked it. It excited me. It made me feel alive, and powerful, and even after what had happened to me that day... It made me happy. A true joy bubbled in me, and I almost laughed out loud. That was what scared me. That I enjoyed hurting him. That it made me smile.

I wasn't the only one to notice it, though. It was too much of a coincidence, that a man accused of rape should die horribly in a fire that same night. People were talking about witchcraft the very next morning. Our family, of course, immediately came under suspicion. First my father, because he'd been so angry just before the fire, and then my mother, when it was decided a witch was more likely to be female. And then, as if things weren't bad enough, a body turned up on the boundary between our village fields and the Fairy Woods. It was a girl. My age. My height. My face. It was me. People started to get scared. Did I have a secret twin no one knew about? What was this?? How could a girl die of a single stab wound to the heart, but then walk into the town hall an hour later perfectly alive?? Suddenly witchcraft wasn't the focus.

Fairies were. Dark fairies. And as soon as someone said that... It clicked in me. It all came together inside my chest, and I finally felt like I understood everything. It was fairies. I did have a power. Because... I was a fairy. I must have been switched at birth with the baby girl my mother had really given birth to. And she was the one who the fairies had killed. I don't know why they killed her, or why they did it just when all of this was happening... But in a matter of moments, everyone in that godforsaken town turned their eyes on me. I was not a witch. I was something much worse. I was a changeling.

In that town hall, even my parents began to look at me differently. My father narrowed his eyes, as if he was trying to see the outline of my fairy wings, and my mother started to move my brothers and sister away from me to keep them safe. I began to panic. They believed it, too. Everyone knew. They all knew what I myself had just realized. I was a fairy. This power in me that could hurt people, it was dark. I was evil. I needed to be killed.

I ran. Into the Fairy Woods, where I knew no human would dare walk. My first night there... I thought I was going crazy. I had been raped. The man who did it had died by the power of my black magic. My family was accused of witchcraft, my doppleganger had turned up dead, and then I was outed as a dark fairy and now I was lost in what I'd been taught was the most dangerous place in the world. No home, no family, no one to turn to. I was halfway through making the decision to kill myself, when... When it said no. The power in me. It didn't want to die yet, and it wouldn't let me do it. So... I didn't. I lived on. I found ways to survive in the Fairy Woods, sometimes using my magic and sometimes not. It depends on my mood. I had been there for four years, staying to myself and ignoring it when I heard how the people of that village had begun referring to me as "Maleficent" - the diabolical one. If they wanted to believe I was haunting the woods and would still harm them, then let it be. It kept them away from me. I had even found ways to sometimes... turn my magic off. To make it be quiet so I can remember who I really am.

Because... I am not Maleficent. I am not diabolical, or evil, or malevolent. I am a nineteen-year-old woman who used to be happy, and now lives on her own. This power is something I have to live with and control. It is not me. I just hope... here... in this new place... Someone can understand that.

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to improve: I used to be really rather happy. I liked to laugh and play with my friends. I liked spying on the boys as they went swimming in the river. I wanted to grow up to be just like my mother. But now, I'm a fair bit different. I don't like being near people - they scare me. I hate being around men even more. They're pigs. They're more evil that I'm supposed to be. And I am not evil, for the record. My magic is evil, but my magic is not me. It's just that no one has ever given me a chance to explain that. It's why I get so angry sometimes and do evil things! I didn't mean to curse that princess last year... But if her father hadn't tried to lead a raid on the Fairy Woods, it would never have happened!

Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I like very few things. I like the electric green color my magic makes when it shoots from my hand like lightning. I like the animals here in the forest, and all the secret places I know about now. I like being alone, too. Not being bothered, or reminded of what I used to have. I don't like people. I don't like men. And I don't like children. They're all reminders of what happened to me. What I've done and what I've become. It can all get so confusing and... It's best to keep away. I like the home I've made for myself on a hillside in the forests. It keeps me above ground level when there are heavy rains, and gives me a good vantage point for seeing when people come near. But that's about it. I suppose there's not much in my life to like or dislike.

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: I Stand Alone - QfC
Color to be used in student file: limegreen

3,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

PIC

First and Last Name: Prince Nicholas Philippe L'Charmant of the House of Charisme
Male? or Female? I'm a man.
Date of Birth: October 4
Fairy Tale Character: Prince Charming
Allergies: Cats

BIO

Brief summary of your life until now: My life has been a grand one. A blessed one. I have very little to complain about. The only real sadness I have ever encountered is something that occurred when I was too young to remember it, so in many ways, I'd say it doesn't count. My mother and father both died when I was around two years old. A sickness struck our kingdom, a strange sweating disease that children oddly were immune to.. My grandfather, still sitting on the throne, tried to contain it, but it spread too quickly. Before he could put the palace on lockdown, one of the courtiers died in his private room. My parents each contracted the disease, and they died within hours of each other. My mother first, and then my father. My grandfather fell sick, too, but he somehow managed to fight against it and eventually conquered it. If I had to guess what motivated him, I think it would be knowing that his daughter and son-in-law were dead. If they were gone, then he and I only had each other. He fought for his life so he could be here for me. And, of course, the kingdom. When the plague finally left us, thousands of children were left orphaned as I was. My grandfather immediately placed them all under royal protection and ordered construction on dozens brand new orphanages throughout the land. They were finished within the year, and all the children who hadn't been taken in by family or permanently adopted were housed in them. Each orphanage was named "The Richard and Melinda L'Charmant Royal Children's Home", after my parents. That was my first memory - visiting one in the countryside with my grandfather. So, in a way... I suppose I do have a memory of my parents. And, it's a good one.

My grandfather was stern with me, never letting me forget that I was a prince and would one day be King, so I had to always be on my best behavior. Do as I was told, respect others, be good for my tutors, pray before every meal, etcetera. But at the same time, he was always reminding me that he loved me. When he caught me trying to sneak to my room before dinner, caked in mud after getting into a mud-war with my friends, he chuckled and called me "the little Mud Prince" then kissed my cheek and took me into my room to clean me up himself. And every year, when the entire kingdom dressed in black to remember the lives lost in that plague, he never forced me out in public to be seen like he did. He let me stay in my room to mourn privately, and joined me in the afternoon. My grandfather was always a good, generous, honest man. Even as a boy I wanted to emulate him. Now, as a man, and coming near my time to take the throne from him, he is still the kind of man I am trying to become. Especially a good husband and a good father.

That's why he held the ball last month. He knew I was longing for a wife and children, and knew it would be good for me to establish my life before the duties of being King took over my focus. We both hoped I would meet someone there, and I did. But I never expected to fall for her like I did. So... hopelessly. So fully, so immediately. I saw her walk in, her dress a shimmering blue and her hair golden like an angel's, and I knew right away that she was the one I was waiting for. The one I was fated for. She's beautiful inside and out. Gabrielle, or "Cinderella" as some people seem to call her, is my everything. She will be my wife, in this world the same as ours, and we will be happy. Just like my parents.

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to improve: I'm a very optimistic, hopeful person. My parents died before I could really know them, and so because of that I try to make the most of every moment I'm given. And why fill a moment with anger or sadness if it could end up being one of your last? I try to make every moment count, and I always try to spread happiness and cheer when I can. There's enough negativity in the world without me adding to it. I believe in true love, obviously, and my family will always come first with my kingdom and people following in a close second. I have a lot to be thankful, and I try to make sure everyone knows how appreciative I am of them. I'm just a really happy person, I guess. I don't really have anger issues and I only feel truly sad on the anniversary of my parents' death.

Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I love my family more than anything. My kingdom and subjects come next, of course. I love reading, drawing, and spending some time alone every day to collect my thoughts and gather myself in the middle of the day. To refresh. I love libraries. I love sweets (it's a weakness) and I love my fiance. Soon she will be my bride and I cannot wait to call her that! I like horses, dogs, and swimming. Christmastime is my favorite holiday! But I don't like... troubles. That's the only word I can think of to describe it. Things that bring people down. Things that make life harder. I don't like those, or thinking about them. If anything I'd like to alleviate them for people as much as possible. Help people, I guess.

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Franklie Lymon & The Teenagers
Color to be used in student file: #aaaaff
User Image

PIC

First and Last Name: Queen Elsa of Arendelle
Male? or Female? Female
Date of Birth: December 21
Fairy Tale Character: The Snow Queen
Allergies: Pollen, bees

BIO

Brief summary of your life until now: Everyone knows the story. Literally everyone. Anna's never stopped talking about it. Ever... I was born with the powers of winter. To control ice and snow. Everything started out alright. I had fairly good control over things, and Anna loved playing together with "the magic." But as she got older she became more and more careless, which made me nervous. I know now my fear of hurting her was what caused my magic to hurt her in the first place. Talk about irony. It all happened so fast though. One minute we were playing, the next my parents were rushing us to the trolls to stop Anna from dying.

From then on, my magic was not something I was allowed to use and to study. It was something my parents feared. They tried to hide how they felt. The troll had told them fear would corrupt my magic so they tried their best not show it. But that was my Dad's specialty. Don't show it, don't feel it. Bury it as deep as you possibly can, until you've convinced yourself it doesn't exist. Well, that may have worked for a soldier before his first battle. It may have worked for a young groom on his wedding day. But trying to hide and bury a magic that he knew would only grow stronger was one of the worst things my parents ever did for me. Their fear created fear in me. Fear of disappointing them. Fear of losing the control they seemed to thrive on. Fear of making another mistake, hurting someone else. Fear of being ridiculed. Fear of being outcast. And this fear created the spiral my life fell down. Snowballing from the day I lost my parents.

You see, as a child, if something wasn't going right, or if I was scared, I could run to them for help or comfort or reassurance. But when they were gone... They left to meet the other kings and queens of our allied kingdoms. On their way back, a storm sunk their ship. Those who survived to tell the tail died of related injury or illness only months after. It was tragic. Devastating to our family. As soon as we heard the news, my powers exploded with my emotions.I couldn't leave my room for weeks. Anna was coming to me for everything I'd gone to my parents for. Comfort, protection, reassurance. But I couldn't give it to her. I couldn't even be near her. I'd have killed her... I was 15 then.

Three years later, on my 18th birthday, I'd managed to gain enough control over my powers to survive a coronation ceremony. The kingdom needed a ruler, after all. But, well, like I said. You all know the story. I freaked out, Ana saved the day, true sisterly love saved her. She hasn't stopped talking about it. Not even while preparing for her wedding. "Do you want to know how Chris and I met? Well, let me tell you about my sister." Yes, that's her... Well, after she saved the day and winter was melted away, Ana and I returned to the castle to face our people. The majority of them were very understanding and welcoming of my abilities. Others were not. I was faced with a huge decision right out of the gate. What do you do when half your kingdom is guilty of treason. You can't execute or imprison all of them!

I came up with the best plan I could think of. I went to the trolls, who put on a grand show for all to see, then claimed my powers were gone forever. Every couple of months, I sneak away into the mountains to flex my strengths. And in the winter, I hardly need to hide at all now that I have control. It's the only way we could think of to keep peace in the land. And it worked. For several years now, I've been queen and our kingdom has been prospering. Trade is up, crime is down, and the whole country is practically exploding with excitement over Ana and Christof's new baby. I was just on my way to see her when the trolls rolled in. They come and go often since we're all apparently family now, but this time was obviously not a friendly visit. The elder troll was coming to warn me. A dark, terrible magic was on it's way! It would cover the kingdom, he said. Strip away the lives of everyone it touched. I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't let this magic hurt Ana. Not when they were so happy. Just about to have a baby. The Troll and I went up to the highest point of the castle. He pointed out the magic to me. The dark clouds in the distance. Getting closer and faster.

I did what I had to do. They'll forgive me someday, I hope... In the moments before the clouds touched the edge of my kingdom, I spread my magic out to the furthest reaches of our lands. Oceans, mountains, valleys. Anything in our boarder was covered in my magic first. The trolls and the pixies, animals and plants, and every person within my kingdom's boarders. They all... stopped. Not dead. Frozen. Untouchable by whatever dark evil was trying to take away their lives. I covered every inch of the kingdom. Except... well... myself. I'd just covered the castle when the clouds reached me. I was sure I was going to die! So... waking up again... we quite a shock.

Brief summary of your personality and how you would like to improve: I am not scared anymore. In fact, now that I know what I can do, I'm rarely ever scared. I have control of my abilities. And I'm stronger for it. I'm independent. A free thinker. I rarely get angry, though being around people who do will stress me out to the point of snapping at them. I'm very reserved, because of my upbringing. A queen has to be, after all. But with my close friends, I can be just as fun as my sister.

Brief summary of your likes and dislikes for personalized analysis: I love my family and friends. And my people. I'd do anything for them. I like the cold, a given right? I don't like feeling caged or trapped. It's probably why I'm so suited for being a ruler. I'd rather make the rules than be trapped in someone else's. I like fruit and cakes. Not a big fan of anything spicy or tropical though. I like order, and things making sense. When everything is chaos, it makes me nervous. And nervousness is too close to fear for my powers to tell the difference, so things start to get cold...

For facilities use only.

Music to be played upon arrival: The Middle Of Starting Over - Sabrina Carpenter
Color to be used in student file: #74BBFB

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas