Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser ImageI DON`T FEEL LIKE I AM REAL, BUT I KNOW IT`S ALL IMAGINARY.x x xARE THEY REAL AND DO THEY FEEL? IS ALL THE PAIN JUST INSIDE MY HEAD?
            I DON`T FEEL LIKE I AM REAL, BUT I KNOW IT`S ALL IMAGINARY.x x xARE THEY REAL AND DO THEY FEEL? IS ALL THE PAIN JUST INSIDE MY HEAD?

xxxxxx x xxx x ♚♚x x███████████
            x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x made by toxic necessities x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x xxx xxx x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x xx xx x x x x x x xx
            User Image
            xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            x x x x x x x x xx x xx x xx x xx x xx x xx x xx x xx x xx x x
            x x x xi`m a broken mracle now !❜
            x x x x x x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
            x x x x x x x x x x x x x x〖 one x one between toxic necessities & whookie. DNP 〗

A wealthy and popular student develops a strange fascination with the school's biggest burden,
                    causing an upheaval once he discovers that the boy is interested in someone else. Desperate to
                    keep this love to himself, the wealthy boy takes action; closing the delinquent away in the confines
                    of his basement. Feelings bleed through the juvenile's prison, turning what started as befriending into
                    kidnapping and possibly murder.

How far will this go before they get what they want?

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

x
                                                          xxxESTER MONTGOMERY
                                                          ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

■ ■ ■
                                                          __________FEEDING YOU FROM THE PALM OF MY HAND
                                                          ______________»»xxNOW ( molding you into a successful pet )
                                                          ______________________
                                                          ___________________B e g g i n g...m e...f o r...m o r e
                                                          _______________________________OUTFIT:
                                                          ______________________________________

) TEAM ASTER
                                                          xxxxx............................................... ...............................................

Ester breathed in the gritty, cramed air of his miniature mansion home, a crowd of obnoxiously intoxicated teenagers bumping around, grinding and flirting with one another. He settled in a corner of his living room where he could see thelot of the crod in the kitchen and rest of the living space. He swallowed stiffly, his aoura giving off a rigged air for a moment as he just wished he was anywhere but here, until someone spoke to him.

"Hey, Es! Thank you for inviting me!" a fairly intoxicated class president chimed, the girl touching his arm as he mentally flinched and the nickname multiple students decided to give him. 'Es' as if his name was not already horrific enough they had to shorten it to a single sound now. His lips curled in a pleasant smile although his eyes remained dull to the whole situation as he turned to her and patted her shoulder with his one free hand the other holding a red solo cup. "No problem, Gabby, glad you made it." He flawlessly replied, wondering how many people he has already said that same line to tonight. Ester hated this, he hated having to let these disgusting immature and unimportant 'young adults' in his house. He hated having to throw them this annual party and yet he smiled and yelled all the way, because he had to.

Social acceptance and connections are key

He had heard his mother say it constantly, as if it were a verse from the bible. Fake it till you make it was basically the lesson he lived by every single day. Ester was the know all, rich, good looking, all around wholesome mormon of the school. The son of that family that just looked perfect and happy, like a candid photo. He had good grades, even better looks and a 'big heart'. How wicked. How horrible to think the world was so shallow that even someone like himself could be seen as an idol to others, that even now he had some girl chatting him up, trying to drink enough so she could muster up the courage to make a move on him. Him of all people. Ester hated it, he hated that none of them could see it, that they were all disillusioned by his... his smile. He hated them because they couldn't see what was really going on, they were all so ignorant.

"Ester...? Ester are you... listening?" Gabby questioned, peeking over his shoulder as both her arms were now wrapped on his, placing her chin on his shoulder as she attempted to look at him with some coy, cute act. He almost scoffed, but instead just barely turned his head and gave her a crooked smile, "Yes, sorry, I need another drink." He explained, simply wanting to be alone but that was pretty hard when you were hosting one of the biggest parties of the year. The whole school and then some was annually invited to his house around this time of the year, when his parents went out for a retreat. His eldest brother was the first t get these started, after their mother and father had surely been the ones to fill his head with the thought, and it seemed like they also insisted Ester carried on that route as well.

He slipped away from her and headed into the kitchen, maneuvering around others before going into another door way as he came to his own house entrance, where only a few people were standing around talking near the doors. The raven haired male leaned against a window, gulping down the rest of his drink, although he did not usually dabble in alcohol, and placing it down. It was ice for a change, to get at least some kind of space, although this was quickly ruined by the ringing of the doorbell. He rolled his eyes and stood up, wondering what idiot showed up so late to the party but figuring he did not care, "Welcom-- oh, hey Culsin." He spoke, his tone suddenly switching from a false happiness to more of a surprise and dark excitement. He was surprised the other was here, but honest to god he was amazed, and, in some secretive way, happy. "come in."

x x x xSO LET ME TAKE THIS MEDICINE TO QUENCH MY LOVE FOR VIOLENT THINGS. MY SWAN SONG
                              x x x xWILL BE LIKE A BULLET LACED IN ANGER AS THE RAZOR CUTS THE SOFT SPOT ON YOUR HEEL.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x made by toxic necessities x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x xxx x x x x x
                              x x x x x x x x xx x x xx x x xx x x xx x x x
                              User ImageUser ImageUser Imagexxx███████████⋮x◝★!x»for you

xxx xdo you see the life i lead ?
                              xxxxxxx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                              xxxxxx( EACH BREATH ) IS GETTING SLOWER, ( THIS WAR ) IS GETTING HARDER TO FIGHT BY MYSELF
                              xxxxxx( SICK WAVES ) OF BITTER FASHION, ( RIP DOWN ) THE SHIELD THAT I HAVE. TEARS RAIN FROM ABOVE

x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x made by toxic necessities x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx
                              x & x so follow me!nto the sun*
                              x x x x▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇
                              x x x x x . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .x x xx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                              x x x x x x x x x x x xand i will bleed¸ the poisons dry

x x x x✖「CULSIN ROWEx x x x x x x✖「EXCITED; NERVOUS
                              x x x x✖「WHAT ? NO ...x x x x x x x✖「HOLY s**t THIS PLACE IS HUGE ...!

xxx██████████:xxx !!xfor youxx
                              x x x x x x xBITE TO BREAK SKIN, DON`T GIVE THE SECRET, MY STOIC FACE, BEATEN WITH PASSION
                              x x x x x x xTHE PHOENIX WILL DIE, INSIDE THE FIRE STORM. I AM THE SON, SO FOLLOW MY FOOTSTEPS

The smell of aerosol paint stung the inside of his nose, clinging onto his skirt and dying his fingers a bright blue. Dad's rock-star bandanna shielded his face from the harsh chemicals in the air, but it did little to protect his clothes. Already his shirt was riddled in bright blotches of reds, greens and blues, but he didn't care. He never cared much about his clothes, anyways. What mattered was the painting, really making it come alive. That was his passion; his life, in a way, and he'd be damned if a little paint was going to hinder him.

His hands danced wildly over his canvas, birthing a modernized telling of Apollo and Daphne. Her body contorted into a perfect twirl, fingers morphing into a tree in bloom. Apollo looked up at her with desire in his eyes, gripping her hip in an undeniable plea. Her pleas had been answered by the Gods, but with an ironic twist.

Of all the Greek myths, Culsin loved this tale especially. He could understand what it felt like to want to escape more than anyone else. Although, it wasn't necessarily because of his beauty that made him feel this way ...

Culsin had a reputation for getting himself into trouble. Three cases of temporary arrest and two expulsions had a way of making things difficult for him to merge with a social group. Gossip about his misdeeds spread like wildfire throughout his school, depicting him as some sort of wannabe - gangster with a mean streak. Somewhere down the line there was even word that he burned down his last school after they expelled him. Needless to say, it was very difficult making friends in a place like this.

His heart pounded, feeling the rush of this experience as though the story was playing itself right before his eyes. He loved this feeling, and it was all his own. No one could ever take this from him. This was where he was free to be himself; where he was the boss. Culsin sighed, taking a step back to look over his work. It'd been a while since he last painted on canvas rather than on the side of a building or a billboard by the freeway. His father would be proud.

The young graffiti artist fumbled in his pant pocket, pulling an out-of-date flip phone out of his jeans. Two unread messages from Andrea and a voice - mail. Great.

sent at 6:43 PM

- - hey bro. tell dad im gonna be out l8 tonite, K? thx!

sent at 7:15 PM

- - o yea & make sure susan doesnt take anything out of my room while im gone! counting on u! xoxo

Culsin sighed to himself. Why was it that she always had to ask him to tell everybody else to do things? It's not like he was assertive in the family. In fact, he left most of the decision - making to dad. He didn't care what they did or for whatever reason they were doing it. So then why did she have to make him do these things? Ugh, whatever. He had somewhere to be anyways.

The boy rubbed his neck, tossing his paint can aside. "What time is it ... ?" The Hello Kitty clock in their garage blinked 8:30 PM between soft purrs. "Oh, s**t! I'm late!"

Without a moment's hesitation Culsin yanked the painting off the wall and hooked it onto a rope around his shoulders. He hopped on his bike, peddling with all his might through the empty streets ... ...

The cool night air rushed against his hot face, leaving hot puffs of breath trailing behind him. Sweat beaded on the back of his neck, trickling down the back of his already filthy shirt. Where was this party supposed to be again? Some kind of mansion, right? Or was it a hotel?

Music wafted through the air, soft at first, but slowly intensifying over time. Drunken laughter broke through the song in bits and pieces, accompanied by occasional shrieks of delight and the sound of humming cars. A faint light blared from a distance, fading in and out in rhythm with the up-beat music. Culsin sucked in a breath, pressing on for better or for worse ...

The boy held the canvas close under his arm, weary of the occasional drunken passerby. The paint had barely finished drying, and he'd be damned if he let one of these idiots ruin it before it even got where it needed to be. He hesitated with the thought of knocking on the door. Did it even matter at this point? The music was so loud it was unlikely that anyone would hear it anyways ... Ah, ******** it. Might as well try to be courteous.

The doorbell chimed like a sharp bell. He looked around the exterior of the building as he waited, snorting at the pristine trimmings and expensive decor. Just how much money did these people have?

"Well it's a good thing I didn't paint Spiderman ..." He muttered with a soft laugh.
                                        Suddenly the door handle jingled, opening to reveal the school's most popular and charismatic student midst a swarm of drunkards. "Welcom-- oh, hey Culsin. Come in."
                                        "H-hey. Uh, sorry for being late. I got kinda side tracked." He fumbled to pull the painting off his back without ruining it. "Here, this is for you. Hope ya like it." He smiled faintly, placing the painting in the other boy's hands before slipping past him. "Now, where can i get a drink? The ride here took a lot outta me and I'd kill for a stiff one."

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

x
                                                          xxxESTER MONTGOMERY

■ ■ ■
                                                          ______________________

) Teach me to love
                                                          xxxxx............................................... ...............................................

At firts it started as a chuckle, amusement, a simple bout of admiration for the boy. He was different, and he did not mind, even when others did. The more he noticed though, the more he wanted. Culsin was unphased by the whispers of others, where as Ester felt as though he was caving from the inside from it all. He even walked with a carefree jump in his step his paint stained clothes always giving a hint as to what he could possibly be working on at the time Culsin always noticed, he was not sure when he started always noticing but now it was as if jut loking at the other gave him the same sort of thrill his movies did. He could rewatch Culsin over and over again. Everything he did was so free, so moving, he acted only on his own passions and that... that was what made Ester hate him, hate him so much that sometimes he did not even know what to do with himself. He hated him so much that he found himself obsessive, and from that hate somehow came this excitement for when he was around as if his insides were on fire but in a good way. Ester could not explain it even if he had anyone to explain it to but he knew it was wrong, so very... very wrong how he felt for Culsin. But for someone who followed the rules as much as himself, just knowing he was feeling something so wrong made him want to drown himself in it.

He was caught off guard by the sudden thrust of a painting in his hand glancing down at it and for a moment wondering if the boy was actually giving it to him. No, no if anything he was just treating him as a coat rack, how offensive. Didn't he understand his place? No.... he didn't god wasn't it fantastic? Ester felt his lips twit at he stared at the painting for a moment while th eother adjusted himself, keeping it at a slight distance s he would not end up with the same clothing blemishes as Culsin. It was not until the other actually said it was here that the same firey feeling Ester refrred to in his mind was revved up, tenfold. It just made the piece all the more beautiful, his face burning as he wodered if it looked how he felt right now, so feverishly touched. People did not often give him gifts, why would they? He was the son of millionaires, he did not need their money.... but this...

He only looked up from the oh so powerfully passionate spray painting when the other spoke of a drink.

... Culsin drank?

The raved haired, lanky male oddly did not like the sound of that, even though he himself was already two cups of spiked punch in but that was only to ease his irritation. Ester did not enjoy drinking, it made him.... emotional. The last thing he needed was to have some emotional breakdown in front of his entire school. "Sure, drinks are in the kitchen.... this is nice." He replied with a fairly tight smile to the other although honestly meaning the last part. He was happy to keep the painting, not for the content, hell he could not care less about the content. It was nice but all that really mattered was that it was Culsin's.

Behind him he could hear soft mutters his daze finally coming down to a dull happiness as he realized where they were again and that people were beginning to notice Culsin's arrival at such an event. He could hear the people behind him wondering why he was here, and what kind of aweful thing he had just handed Ester. God, they did not know anything. "I'll put this in my room. you should... stay here." Ester replied, his tone a bit more stern than he intended but if he could he'd demand that Culsin stay put. He did not want to give him up to the crowd of people just yet but he also did not want the gift to be somehow ruined by the montage of drunks around them. He stood there in silence for a moment, mentally rethinking what he had just said, hoping the other would stay, his grey eyes settled on him intensely before suddenly, without even a hint of a warning he turned away. The male always found it a bit harder to falsely cruise conversation with the other as well as he could with different people. When he saw Culsin he did not even want to speak, just admire, like the male himself was his own artwork.

He climbed up the stairs past a few people and towards his bedroom, removing a pair of eyes from his pocket to unlock his door. Ester did not want anyone ******** on his bed or mustering around in his room, not that they would even really find anything. He kept his room quite clean, the whole area was pretty bland. No posters on the walls, no stains, only a neat bed and a desktop and television. He had a box full of old horror films near the television and a closet but that was about it. The male did not enjoy leaving trails of his real life anywhere in sight, he washed all his blood stained clothes moments after the incidents happened and what was left of his punishments was in the cellar which was very heavily secured by his mother, herself.

He opened his closet and neatly placed the painting out of sight, not wanting his parents to find it later on. Once that was complete the male went into his bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror as he tried to make himself more presentable. His cheeks were slightly read from alcohol, the collar of his striped button up under his maroon sweater a bit uneven. He fixed his collar and pushed back his hair seeming to not quite understand the meaning of 'party attire'. more so looking like he was attending a blind date than a teenage party, but girls at his school seemed to enjoy his 'clean' look. They always complimented him for dressing well, and found it cute when he said his mother still picked out his clothing and dressed him in the mornings. It was disgusting.

Ester found himself staring for a bit too long, certain his alcohol consumption was getting to him as he felt tears brimming at his eyelids. Why? Why was he crying?

Stop it. STOP IT! His insides yelled, the tears not even making it off the brim as he quickly wiped them away and left his room, locking it securely once again all before turning to head back downstairs.

x x x xSO LET ME TAKE THIS MEDICINE TO QUENCH MY LOVE FOR VIOLENT THINGS. MY SWAN SONG
                              x x x xWILL BE LIKE A BULLET LACED IN ANGER AS THE RAZOR CUTS THE SOFT SPOT ON YOUR HEEL.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x made by toxic necessities x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x xxx x x x x x

xxxxxx( EACH BREATH ) IS GETTING SLOWER, ( THIS WAR ) IS GETTING HARDER TO FIGHT BY MYSELF
                              xxxxxx( SICK WAVES ) OF BITTER FASHION, ( RIP DOWN ) THE SHIELD THAT I HAVE. TEARS RAIN FROM ABOVE

x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x made by toxic necessities x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx
                              x x x x▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇
                              x x x x x . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .x x xx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

x x x x✖「CULSIN ROWEx x x x x x x✖「CURIOUS
                              x x x x✖「WHAT ? NO ...x x x x x x x✖「HOLYSHITHOLYSHIT

x x x x x x xBITE TO BREAK SKIN, DON`T GIVE THE SECRET, MY STOIC FACE, BEATEN WITH PASSION
                              x x x x x x xTHE PHOENIX WILL DIE, INSIDE THE FIRE STORM. I AM THE SON, SO FOLLOW MY FOOTSTEPS

Culsin shoved his hands deep in his pockets, suddenly feeling a chill overcome him. It wasn't often that he gave away one of his paintings, let alone come to a place like this. And although the atmosphere seemed to grow heavier upon his arrival he was still glad to have been invited. The gesture alone was enough to make him feel welcomed, even if the people were less than hospitable.

He stepped beside Ester, peering over his shoulder at his own painting. No one was going to try anything funny if he was this close to their favorite student, right? "Have you ever heard of the myth about Daphne and Apollo? It's one of my favorites. Makes you really wonder if she was ever truly happy with her outcome."

Whispers faded in and out of hearing, passing words of disgust and hostility in his general direction. Culsin could feel their eyes digging holes into his skin, demanding he explain himself for joining their party. He frowned, clutching his pocket knife. There was no way of telling how far these people were willing to go to make him leave. Especially now when they were intoxicated. He dreaded finding out what they had in store for him, but that was something to worry about later. For now, he was a guest - Ester's guest. The least he could do was try to be nice for a few minutes.

If there was ever a time for him to drink it was now. Sure, he'd had a drink or two in the past, but nothing strong enough to knock him on his a**. He just needed something to take the edge off every once in a while. Something to calm his nerves. To be honest, he would have greatly preferred some ice cream, but this was a party for drunkards, not a candy factory.

"I'll put this in my room. You should ... stay here."
                                        Culsin blinked, "Huh? Really?" He scratched the back of his head. "Uh ... sure, go on ahead." He smiled meekly, watching as the other made his way through the crowd with ease. Wow. Culsin thought to himself, That ******** actually ditched me.

Oh well. Who could blame him? Culsin wasn't really much for social gatherings anyhow. He'd probably just have a few beers and head home. There were already so many people here. Certainly Ester wouldn't mind if he left early after having a few beers in his kitchen, right?

The delinquent tensed his shoulders, passing through an array of party - goers with some strain. More than a few of their breaths reeked of alcohol, among other things. Those who weren't drunk off their asses merely looked at him, occasionally sneering in his direction before returning to their conversation.

Culsin sighed, passing by a decorative display of every kind of beverage teenagers could get their hands on. Beers, vodka, rum ... even a few small kegs spread across the table. He frowned, knowing this was going to get ugly sooner than later with so much booze around. Ah, well. What's a party without a little chaos?

Beer in hand, Culsin made his way over to an empty chair beside an open window and began to idly drink. He watched the room for what felt like twenty minutes, waiting for someone to get drunk enough to throw the first punch or take their top off. It seemed that some of the girls by the front door were heavily tempted to strip, plagued with poor judgement from the tequila they desperately clung to. He snickered, keeping his face to his beer.

Suddenly someone sat beside him, letting a soft, tired sigh escape their lips before leaning back in their chair. He arched a brow, "Y'alright?"
                                        "Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm okay. Just a little tired, I guess. I've never been to one of these kind of parties before." The girl smiled warmly, her bouncy brunette curls framing her slender face. Her green eyes glimmered in the light of the living room, making his heart skip a beat. "My name's Jenna. What's yours?"
                                        "Uh ... it's Culsin."
                                        She giggled, bringing a hand to her ruby red lips. "Well it's nice to meet you, Culsin! Hope you don't mind if I sit with you for a little while. I don't think my feet can take much more of this."
                                        "O-oh no, I don't mind at all! Feel free to do as you please."
                                        She arched a brow, a small grin playing on her lips. "Really? I'm free to do as I please?" She leaned in closely, whispering next to his ear. "So you wouldn't mind if I kissed you then?"
                                        He choked, "What? What did you just say?"
                                        "You heard me ..." Her fingers brushed against the skin of his face, cupping his head and pulling him close. "I think you're really cute, and ... I wanna try being adventurous for once."
                                        He gulped, "O-okay ... ?"

Suddenly the taste of mint swarmed his tongue, tickling the inside of his cheeks and causing his lips to burn pleasantly. His heart went rampant, giving way to pleasure. Maybe this night wasn't going to be so boring after all.

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

x
                                                          xxxESTER MONTGOMERY

■ ■ ■
                                                          ______________________

) Teach me to love

He headed anxiously down the stairs once more, wondering if Culsin had done what he asked and stayed put. From what Ester could tell he had no reason to stray. It was not like the guy had any friends, hell, Ester was certain he was as close as it got, everyone else was either nice to him out of fear or flat out cruel to him. Ester had a light smile across his lips as he trotted down the stairs, although hesitated some once he reached the middle and was able to look out upon a sea of teenagers near the doorway. Culsin was not there. He felt his heart pang with a mixture of feeling, swiping his head around to each side as he went down the remaining steps and tried to look for him. Had he left? Did someone say something to him? Try and remove him from the party? He continued on through the crowd, searching for the black haired boy until suddenly his eye captured a male standing on his couch trying to reach up and swing from his chandelier, and he was getting uncomfortably close to making it.

The admirable student felt his jaw tense, his teeth gritting as he made his way over, the sudden worry and fear that Culsin left him with quickly turning into anger and frustration. He infiltrated the group of people, some of them laughing and cheering the guy on all before a pale arm came in and quickly clutched his ankle while he was in the middle of a jump. "Ah!" The idiotic male yelled as he suddenly fell forwards, falling off the couch entirely and head first onto the ground as Ester stood above him. "Holy s**t, Es!" one of the others watching yelled, some of them finding it hilarious while others seemed to notice the outraged look on his face. He had no words, just stared down at the boy who seemed like he was in a lot of pain, these were hard wood floors after all. Good. Ester would rather he be too broken to move than to try that s**t again. His mother would kill him if that chandelier was broken, and he did not mean that in a light way.

He looked up to the people around him as more seemed to catch wind of the anger in his eyes, some students apologizing and asking if he was okay, because Ester was never angry, Ester always smiled and accepted apologizes and moved on. He swallowed hard as he just wished he could kick them all out of his home, end the party now and demand they all leave... but said nothing. The raven haired boy just pushed his way out of the concerned faces and walked on, making his way to the kitchen. People tried to talk to him in there, chat with him or thank him for the invitation or whatever but he only went straight to the vodka, pouring himself a few shots before quickly gulping it down. He figured he could just lock himself in his room in a bit, wait until this horrible event died down on its own. The servants were usually ones to help him with these kinds of things but they were sent off today, which only made it all the more tiring.

Ester slammed down his cup, a bitter look on his face as the vodka burned him inside, wanting to pour some more until a masculine hand rested on his arm, "Hey Es, you alright?" Another popular student, Gavin, questioned, holding some random girl's hand in the distance who looked like she was both ready to suck his d**k and barf all at the same time. Disgusting. "Yes... I'm fine." He retorted, simply wanting them to leave and do whatever the hell they had planned in another room. "You sure? You look weird after talking to that one guy. Hey why did you invite him anyways, hah you want him to burn down your house or something?" The guy joked, Ester forcing himself to smile just a bit before placing his cup down and turning towards him. "No... I don't... It doesn’t' matter anyway, he left." He explained, saying the ending words a bit bitterly before getting a confused look from Gavin.

"Left? No he didn't, he is over there macin' on some random girl, she must be as ******** up as him to ******** do that!" He explained, taking his arm away from Ester's shoulder to point over at the two. His eyes went wide as his heart fairly stopped when he turned to look at the scene. This was worse... he would have rather Culsin had just left, given him the painting and left but this... this was worse. So much worse.

No... What are you doing? Who is she? Why is she here, why!? What are you doing with her!? You gave me the painting, ME!

His body shook with rage, feeling himself phase almost in and out of consciousness as the world around him felt like everything but them was spinning. What was going on? No... Culsin was kissing a girl at his party. After he had just given him a gift! Ester felt bewildered, betrayed. Was a gift not a sign? A sign that you really cared about someone? Why would he give him something so kind, so loving and then just throw it all away by kissing another person!? He... he was leading him on, he was doing this on purpose, playing with him, trying to treat him like some kind of lovesick idiot! His hand held tightly to the marble atop his kitchen counter, trembling as his fingers turned red by how hard he gripped it. He could feel those hot tears brimming at his eyes again as his mind raced. He would not let Culsin win, he wouldn't let him treat him this way! The boy was supposed to be different! He was supposed to be by himself and for himself, not for some puke-eyed slut! If Culsin wanted to play with him, well Ester would pay right back.

His teeth gritted even harder against one another, adrenaline running enough to make him sweat and entire body feel like it was pulsing. He could hear Gavin constantly calling his name but he did not care. Within a moment, Ester grabbed the cup again and poured a mixed drink with some vodka in it, quickly leaving the kitchen and heading back upstairs as he took out more keys and immediately went to his parent's room. He unlocked their door and went into their master bathroom, flinging open cabinets and drawers franticly before finding a small bag of white substance. It was true what they said about the rich, there was a point in time where you had so much money you didn't know what to do with yourself. Ester had found his father enough times in their pool room, passed out with his golfing buddies with a line neatly placed on the table to know they'd have some here.

He quickly and carefully opened it, slipping a bit of the cocaine inside, before stirring it. He waited for the bits of powder to evaporate before leaving the room and locking everything up once again. Ester felt himself getting giddy, as if he was actually enjoying this. He honestly was not sure what affect this would have on a human being but he was sure cocaine mixed with vodka was no good. He went back in the kitchen and made another drink, this one with only vodka and juice before clearing his throat, composing himself and making his way over to the two, "Hey." Ester quickly interjected, giving Culsin and his new... friend, his best smile, "Drinks are running out so I figured I'd get you two some." He explained, handing the cup to the girl as his eyes flicked over her features. She was pretty... which only made him wish he had poured the entire bag inside her drink. He then handed the other to Culsin all before settling next to him. "Where'd you go? I wanted to thank you for the painting." He questioned, hoping could make smooth enough conversation for them to just idly sip their drinks and speak.

x x x x▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x x x✖「CULSIN ROWEx x x x x x x✖「EMBARRASSED; DAZED
                              x x x x✖「UHHH ... ?x x x x x x x✖「WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED.

Culsin pulled away from her grip, panting softly. A blush rose to his cheeks, bathing his face in a pale rose color. He chuckled nervously, "Well that was ... surprising."
                                        Jenna giggled again, pursing her lips with a finely manicured finger to her cheek. "I'm glad you think so. I've been building up the nerve to do that ever since I first saw you."
                                        "Is that so?" A slanted smile crossed his face, clearly having some doubt. Didn't this girl hear about him from her friends? Or anyone for that matter? What did she expect to get from this? Besides his heart, that is. Culsin looked her over again. Each time he did she seemed more radiant than before. Maybe he was more of a lightweight than he thought. Or maybe she really was that hot.

"Well you have a way of getting a guy's attention, I'll give you that." The boy took another sip of his drink, glancing around the room before someone stole his attention. He flinched, startled out of his pleasantness only to be greeted by a familiar face.
                                        Red solo cups filled with mystery liquor dangled in Ester's hands. A smile plastered on his face. "Hey. Drinks are running out so I figured I'd get you two some."
                                        "Uh ... thanks." Suddenly he recalled where exactly he was, and the blush burned his cheeks in this recollection. Culsin averted his gaze, an awkward smile upon him while he took the drink with a small "thanks."
                                        "That's really nice of you, sir! Thank you." Jenna smiled in return, clasping the cup with both hands before taking a sip. Cute and polite? He might as well have asked her out right then and there.

The couple moved aside, making room for a third as Ester joined them in conversation, though he didn't seem too interested in including Jenna. Culsin looked down at his drink idly, wondering how much of an idiot he just made himself look like. If this happened anywhere else he wouldn't have cared, but he was a guest in someone's home. That was supposed to mean something in his house; he was supposed to be courteous. But hell, how could anybody resist such a pretty girl's offer?

It'd been so long since he last had a girl look in his general direction. Hell, he'd only had one girlfriend before s**t fell through and he turned into a juvenile delinquent. And that was in junior high. So he indulged in his more ... intimate senses for once. So what? He deserved some time to act like a teenager every now and then, didn't he?

Still, it didn't help seeing that smile focused on him. Guilt and humiliation crept over his shoulders, causing him to stir. Ester didn't seem to mind it, though. Instead he kept on with the conversation as though nothing had happened. Culsin was thankful for that, at least. "Where'd you go? I wanted to thank you for the painting."
                                        He averted his gaze, giving a small laugh. "I thought it'd be better if I waited for you inside, where I can at least try to blend in." Another sip. "People were starting to make a scene seeing me outside and all. Sorry, but I waited for you for, like, twenty minutes. Don't tell me you were trying to put it up in the middle of a party?" He grinned, jokingly. "I'm glad you like it, though. I wasn't really sure what to give somebody who has it all so I winged it." He laughed, "I'm glad I didn't end up bringing a bottle of jack like everyone else. At least the painting's gonna last longer than a day."

He sighed, leaning back in his chair and gazing up at the chaotic mess of an elegant household. "I just noticed ... you guys don't really have many paintings or pictures in this place. Everything is so spotless, - or at least it would be, - like you just moved in yesterday. Why is that?" He looked over to the other with mild curiosity. "Y'know ... I can make more paintings for you, if you want. I've got a few more blank canvases left at home, I think ..."

Jenna sloshed, heaving from side to side in a daze. Her face was flushed, beads of sweat forming on her brow while she trembled. Culsin turned to her, holding her shoulder for support. "H-hey, are you alright? You don't look so good ..."
                                        "M'fine, I just ... I-I need to go to the restroom for a minute."

The boys watched - one with mild concern, - while the girl struggled to her feet, holding her mouth shut as she stumbled through the crowd. "Do you need me to come with you?"
                                        "No! No, I'll jus ... get wunna my gurlfends ..."

And with that she was gone, fading into the scenery as she stumbled across her way. Something about her seemed off - desperately off. Was she really that drunk? She looked fine a minute ago ...
                                        Culsin frowned, "Do you think she's gonna be okay?"

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

x
                                                          xxxESTER MONTGOMERY

■ ■ ■
                                                          ______________________

) Teach me to love

He chuckled at Culsin’s excuse for Ester taking so long shrugging playfully as he picked up a drink, “ I would if I didn’t think it’d be torn down a moment later.” He explained, certainly fond of the idea but not ready to risk it. His eyes occasionally glanced over at the girl next to Culsin, watching as she took steady sips of the drink, his heart still racing as she took more and more in hoping he had put enough in to get her far out of the way. His chuckle soon became a bit bitter, “A guy who has everything, huh?” He scoffed taking a sip on his drink and placing his arm around the shoulder rest behind Culsin. “Well…. Thank you for considering that.” He spoke with a calm smile, honestly amused by Culsin’s thought process. He was just so different in his personality from others, it was more than refreshing.

He blinked and looked around his home seeming to also notice the bare walls now that the other mentioned it but he figured that was due to his own mother. She preferred clean cut walls, nothing artistic and cluttering. “My mother... isn’t fond of art.” He spoke dully and quickly on the subject, not really saying much else when Culsin offered to paint more. He did not want to say no to him, but there was no way that could happen not without some large repercussions afterwards. Before the silence became too long, though, he noticed the girl getting particularly sweaty and dazed, watching as his drink seemed to take in affect. He perked up and listened as Culsin tried to help comfort her buy was quickly denied.

Ester watched her sluggishly trail off, a small smirk falling on his face as the girl looked as though she was going to puke. His eyes slowly fell back to Culsin, blinking and realizing the smile on his face and quickly dropping it. He sighed and nodded, letting on a soft frown although all he really wanted to do was laugh that was, until his mind started to wander on just how ill she was. What if she ended up being far too sick for repair? The last thing he needed was to realize she had cocaine from his home. Ester swallowed slightly as he began thinking his actions through, having acted on an impulse that he did not even think he had... but god he loved to see her so ill, so sweaty and unattractive. Culsin would never want to kiss her again. "She had probably drunken too much... Last i checked she was on her sixth drink, and fourth guy." He joked, suggesting she had been seen with multiple other guys that night. He did not want Culsin falling for some random girl he knew nothing about. What kind of woman even kissed a guy in such a short amount of time? Not to mention she was obviously an idiot for taking a drink from a stranger. She was inadequate for him, Ester would never allow that to be.

But what was to say some other girl would not come around and steal him? He probably would not have an opportunity like this to protect him, it could happen right under his nose. He could go to class one day only to see Culsin being kissed and caressed by some unknown slut within the next day. His eye twitched as he thought on the subject, that same rage-filled feeling filling him up as if all his thoughts were actually true, actually coming to life. He even found himself upset with Culsin, wondering how he could be so fluid with his decisions with random, mannerless women. "...Did you like her?" He asked, taking a sip of his own drink to seem more calm about the question than he actually was. But the moment he let the question slip from his lips he did not want to hear the answer. He did not want Culsin to tell him he did, that he actually did like her or want to be in a relationship with her or some ridiculously illogical answer like that. Culsin was obviously blinded by her frilly, bubbly behavior to see the truth in it all. God, how could Ester help him see the truth!?

His mind wandered back to the other's offers on the paintings, still finding it impossible that his mother would ever allow a spray painting on her walls but, still. "Are you still willing to paint some more for me? Because... I think there is one room that we could spare." Ester questioned, turning anxiously towards Culsin as his mind began to race once more. He needed more time with Culsin, more alone time, time not filled with loud music and alcohol. He needed him to see, to understand that... that they were meant to be. Not these random women who knew nothing about him, who did not see him as the beautiful masterpiece that he was in Ester's grey eyes.
                                                          "We have this spare room in the cellar that I... occasionally hang out in, I’m just you could fit a lot in there. I mean it would not be... very well seen but... well, I would see it." He explained, seeming to get excited by his own idea, along with his own deceit. It was as if he was employing his own horrific movie, but this was for the greater good. This was so Culsin would not end up like his own father, married to some vindictive, cruel whore and living his own miserable life.

He stood form the seat and waited for Culsin to follow, "Come on, I'll show you."

x x x x▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x x x✖「CULSIN ROWEx x x x x x x✖「DAZED
                              x x x x✖「NO. JUST ... NOx x x x x x x✖「... ?

Culsin smiled softly, "There's a point in every artist's life where somebody tries to tear their art down and force them to color between the lines. It happens to the best of us, but as long as you like my paintings, and you see them up there for even a minute, I'd be happy." He laughed, "Not to mention it'd be pretty ******** cool knowing your parents flipped out over having some of my paintings strung up in their pretty little house."

There was something different about Ester's tone, something almost ... odd, in a way. He played like a record wherever anyone saw him, being the perfect student, leader, athlete ... Everything he did was excellent, and whenever anyone described "perfection" his name was always around. Culsin couldn't understand it. How could a boy be so loved and yet so careless?

He couldn't really explain why, but he was always curious why the most popular kid in school bothered to invite him to these social gatherings, or even speak to him to begin with. Culsin was never much of a socialite, but he still appreciated the gestures. It made him feel welcome, even if the rest of the school just wanted him gone.

"She had probably drunken too much... Last i checked she was on her sixth drink, and fourth guy."

Suddenly his excitement subsided, replaced with disappointment. He traced the rim of his cup quietly, "So she was really that drunk, huh ... ? Well, s**t. She knows how to hide it well, I guess." So much for asking for her number. He shrugged his shoulders, "Oh well. It was nice while it lasted, and I can't say I expected much. Honestly, I was surprised it even happened at all." He laughed, feeling quite bittersweet over the entire ordeal. "I bet you never have to deal with s**t like this, huh? Drunk or not, every girl here'd probably kill over a chance to go out with you." He smiled faintly, muttering into his drink. "Still, I hope she's okay ..."

"...Did you like her?"
                                        Culsin paused, pondering that question momentarily. "I dunno ... Maybe? I mean, I just met her and I don't really believe in all that love at first sight stuff." He stirred in his seat, suddenly feeling awkward over where this conversation was headed. "Look, I really don't feel like talking about this after all ... that."

His ears perked at the sound of escaping this hellish scenery, "You don't care about leaving these guys unsupervised? What if they get to paint your walls before I do?" He smiled playfully. "I should have a can of paint or two still on me ... if you've got the cardboard and some duct tape then I'm all yours. Lead the way."

The boys walked through a long corridor bathed in a pristine white. The sound of hysterical laughter and constant babbling soon faded into the distance, drowned out by the constant beat of vulgar music. The silence helped calm him, earning a relaxing sigh from the youthful artist. "This is the first time I've made it this far in your house. Gotta say, I'm impressed. I knew this place was big, but not this big."

Culsin brushed his fingers along the side of the wall, glancing around the room with idle curiosity. "How long have you guys lived here, anyways ... ?"

It wasn't long before a particular room came into view, earning a pause from the more elegant of the two youths. Cryson watched his shoulders jerk gently, popping open a latch on the side of the door. Seems like the Montgomery's had a thing with locks ...

Inside the cellar was bland and dark. Wine bottle adjourned every corner, ranging from as early as the 1800s and as late as the 1950's, with the acception of a few stray barrels.

Culsin glanced around the room. As expected, the walls were void of any real color, much like the rest of the mansion. Opportunity practically screamed in his face, sending small shivers down his spine. What would he paint first? The Birth of Venus? Demarchus' Nine Year Wolf Curse? Oh, or maybe he could have a go at depicting the two - faced god, Janus.

The boy was so excited to start working, he barely even took notice of his friend creeping behind him until it was too late. The last thing he recalled was hearing a sharp ping crack against his skull before collapsing to the ground.
                                        - - -
                                        "Ngh ... god, my head ..." He rubbed the side of his sore temple, hissing as a sudden spark of pain sparked through his jaw. His body was sluggish and his vision slightly blurred, but he could make out a few wine bottles beside him. He blinked, trying to recollect himself before shakily getting onto his feet. "Wuh ... Whut the ******** happ'nd ... ? Why am I - ?"

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

x
                                                          xxxESTER MONTGOMERY

■ ■ ■

______________________

) Teach me to love

His hand shook, the large, thick bottle of class in his hand trembling and feeling heavier by the second as he stared down at the dull, lifeless body on the cool cellar floors. What had he done? "C-Culsin...?" Ester's voice came out shakily, suddenly, glass shattering on the ground as forty year old wine was spilled out over the floor. Oh God, oh God what have I done!? He panicked over the boy, leaning down and hesitantly touching him as he tried figuring out what happened, what was wrong with him!? This night had been going fine, everything was fine, everything was normal , everything was okay, all up until Culsin started kissing her. Why had he gone so hectic over such a small thing!? Why did he think this was a good idea, hurting him like this and for what? To keep him safe? Safe from what!? Ester felt his breath quickening as he stood, looking around before heading towards their old freezer, his hands grabbing Culsin by the feet and dragging him towards it. He lifted the latch on the heavy, metallic door. They had long since stopped using it as a freezer, not really having anything to place in it anyways. In his youth his mother had used it as a punishment room, locking him away in the fairly small, dark space. The light switch was outside, and there was only a very small window at the door. She would turn out the light and lock him inside, placing a timer outside the door to signal when his time out time was up. Only issue with that was that the timer was not audible to her all the way upstairs, so it was simply there as a reminder that his time was up, but it didn’t mean a damn thing, she came down when she wanted. Hours later.

It almost made him shiver, being inside the room again, but his mind was too preoccupied with placing Culsin in a safe area, away from the possibility of someone finding him. He switched on the light from outside and rested the male on the side of a wall, lifting his head to sit him up when suddenly feeling a warm wet sensation on his fingers... he was bleeding. Ester let out a shuttered sigh, his heart pumping as fear and exasperated concern that he may have actually killed Culsin came about. The rave haired male came close, leaning his head on the male's shoulder as he shivered under him, his eyes watering as he held the unconscious boy close,"...I'm so sorry..." He breathed, whimpering quietly for a moment, as the only comfort was the very slight breaths he could feel on the side of his neck from Culsin's mouth. He was not dead, but still... what he had done was...

He had to apologize, he had to make it up to Culsin, had to help him understand that Ester only wanted the best for him. Ester sniffled and slowly slid up from the other's shoulder, hesitating as he leaned forward once more, placing his nose gently on the other's shoulder as he took in his scent. He had always wondered how Culsin smelled, he could smell the paint chemicals in his shirt, overpowering his soft, natural scent. The taller male soon found himself chuckling into Culsin's skin, figuring he seemed like a complete creep, smelling some other male. Funny how he found smelling him creepy, but not poisoning his potential love interest. He finally pulled away again and this time, forced himself to move away. The male went to the door, closing and locking it all before turning the light on to keep an eye on Culsin before he returned to the party.

Upstairs, Ester felt unnerved realizing how careless he had been all night. Getting so livid over horseplay, poisoning that girl and now... this. Now here he was hiding an unconscious body in his basement and oh.... how would he hide this? How would he hide all of this?? He sucked in a tight breath, looking to one of the bathrooms as he noticed a large group of people crowded around as it seemed serious commotion was going on. The male went over, pushing through the crowd only to see two girls at the toilet with...her "Someone dial 911 she is throwing up blood!" One of her friends cried, tears flowing down her eyes as her friend seemed unconscious, the only thing working on her was her stomach as it exploded with her insides into his toilet. No... no. He could feel the panic in him starting to rise. If they called the hospital they would find out, they would know about the cocaine and they would search his house and then... "No!" Ester yelled, his body seeming to catch onto his outburst as his word was stifled a bit at the end. Suddenly all eyes were on him and he was not sure what to do, "I will... get the first aid kit... first." He quickly justified himself, leaving the crowd in a panic as he ran back upstairs. The lanky male fumbled with his eyes as he went back into his parent's room, quickly unlocking the door as he swore under his breath and rushed back into their bathroom. Hew rummaged around, picking up the small bag of coke once more and looking at it. Perhaps he could just place the bag in her pocket and they would think it's her’s? No, no but he had finger prints all over it! He whimpered, looking around before spotting a small box of sandwich bags along with the trash bags. He let out a breath of relief all before grabbing their house first aid kit form his mother's mirror and taking out a pair of latex gloves that came with it. The male quickly placed them on before taking the small bag of coke and pouring it into the larger, print-less bag.

It was moment later that he came down the stairs, pushing his hair back with his hands as he took a breath, collecting himself before pushing through the crowd once more and past her friends. "I... would like a moment with her, give me space, please." He spoke quickly, having no clue what to actually do, but he knew he needed time to place the substance into her pants pocket. The girls looked at him, both with bled make up as they nodded and took a few steps back, standing and watching as Ester kneeled down and opened the kit. He glanced back at them, his breath still as quick as ever, hoping they were far enough to not see him slowly slip the bag from the kit along with a bottle of Pepto-Bismol. The idolistic teenager hunched over her, trying his best to cover them both up as he pretended to get the cap off the medicine while he actually pushed the bag into her hands, his latex gloves still on all before shoving it into her pocket. He then quickly removed the cap and began to lift her head, pinching her nose and tilting her head back as he let a stream of the medicine go down, letting the girl drink up a good amount before letting her go as she began to cough up. He was not sure if that meant anything, if that even helped with anything but he was sure that he needed to get her far away from his house, "Could you two please take her home? Take her to her parents... I-I think they should decide whether she goes to the hospital or not." He turned to the friends and asked, the both of them seeming afraid of the idea of approaching her parents, but with their friend's face seeming to turn bluer by the minute, they knew there was not much choice. He stood as a few guys helped the girl to a car, the rest of the party seeming to have joined them at the bathroom as it looked like the party was coming to a disturbing end. People were frightened, afraid the police would come, or that even worse, their parents would arrive. It was not long after they removed the girl that others escaped as well, and all that was left were those who needed to be dragged out by their friends due to their level of unconsciousness.

Soon, he found himself alone, in a horribly trashed mansion, the time hitting about three in the morning, which meant the servants would be back to clean it in three hours. Three hours and there would be people roaming around his house again. Culsin. Ester felt his body ache tiredly, just wanting a break from fixing his own mistakes, but he could not let his mother find out. He removed his shoes before heading upstairs, taking a comforter from their many closets along with a spare pillow. The raven haired boy then headed into their kitchen and picked up a broom along with a glass of water. He made his way downstairs, going back into that freezer as he laid down the comforter over top of Culsin and the pillow, slowly moving his body once more into a resting position. He them commenced to cleaning the broken bottle on the floor, his body working on fumes and yet the fear inside him keeping him wide awake. Culsin was bound to wake up… and when he did, he'd be upset.. he'd be angry and he'd try to escape... what was he going to do? How would he explain? Ester pondered on this harder and harder, soon finding himself crouched on the ground, glass prickling at his feet as he bit his thumb nail in deep thought.

■ ■ ■

Hours had past and Ester had stayed there, rested in the freezer along with Culsin, quietly reading a book outside the freezer, next to the door just as he heard the jingle of a chain, followed by murmured groans as he realized the other was awake. His breath hitched, closing the book and removing his reading glasses as he perked up, "Culsin…" He breathed softly, watching the other in their dim light as he moved around sluggishly, dazed and confused. Ester had long since cleaned the wound on the back of his head, supplying him with more than one comforter and even a small tray of food... along with a chain linked from his wrist to the handle bar of the door. The male fully stood and looked through the window at Culsin, certain the other would be confused on all that was going on, "... Good morning, how's your head? I left a first aid kit in the corner... And please, just… stay calm."

x x x x▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x x x✖「CULSIN ROWEx x x x x x x✖「HURT; ROYALLY PISSED
                              x x x x✖「NO. JUST ... NOx x x x x x ******** TRAITOR!

He gritted his teeth, feeling pain rush through his brain in a pulsing, continuous throb. "Nnn ... [********]" He groaned, clasping his skull and crumbling into himself. A large bump had risen on the back of his head, complete with an even larger gash. But there was no blood. In fact, there was no trace of a struggle anywhere. With his daze fading, Culsin looked around the room in a puzzle. Empty walls greeted him, enclosing him in a small confinement. His eyes strained to focus, "What ... is this? Did .. Did I get sent to the nurse's office ... ?" He blinked a few times to force away the sting, bringing a hand to his face only to be startled by the sound of something rattling at his wrist. A long chain dangled from the boy's arm, binding him to the door. A scream burned at the center of his throat but he managed to suppress it. This wasn't a time to panic. For all he knew, it'd only make things worse ...

The delinquent quickly fumbled through his pockets, searching for anything that might have been stolen. He pulled out his wallet and checked it for any missing credit cards, cash or even pictures. Nothing. Next he checked for his phone - dead, but still there. Even the knife stayed with him, earning a soft exhale of relief from the boy. But if they didn't take anything, what did they do to him ... ? Then, thought occurred to him. A horrible, sadistic and downright monstrous possibility. Culsin bit his lip, cautiously checking his body for any marks or lacerations that could mean something else may have occurred. Yet despite the knock to his head there was no other sign of injury. "Oh my god ..." He muttered thankfully. The last thing he needed was a missing kidney right now.

Suddenly a familiar voice called out, practically startling him half to death. "Culsin ... good morning, how's your head?"
                                        He swallowed hard, "... S'fine. Thanks." There was no emotion behind his words, only a cold monotone. So this was how things were going to be, huh? "I knew it. I ******** knew it." He muttered in disgust, "You never really wanted to be my friend, did you? No, this was all just a ******** joke to you. Just one big joke." He rose from his spot on the floor, staring at the door with a burning hatred. He didn't want to look at him; didn't want to see that smiling, lying face anymore. It would only hurt him more knowing he'd been played not once but twice in the same night. "So who put you up to this? Was it that s**t - head, Gavin? Or maybe a few of your pals from varsity?" He clenched his fists. "Or was this all just your idea all along? To raise me up just so you could watch me [********] fall!?" There was a sharp kick at the door, as if his voice wasn't enough to display his frustration. "I trusted you, thinking maybe, just maybe we could be friends! ...God, I'm such an idiot."

Culsin scowled, finally relaxing his fingers. He scoffed. Ester was no friend to him. After all, he was one of the "popular" kids. What reason would a guy like that have for wanting to hang out with a guy like him anyways? Of course this was a trap. He should have seen it coming from the moment Ester first smiled at him. God, how could he be so stupid?! "Enjoy the painting while you can, 'cause as soon as I get outta this shoe box I'm gonna cram it down your stupid throat." He muttered.

Hours passed in sorrow, Culsin hugging his knees to his chest and his head to the ground. How long did those idiots plan on tormenting him? Until he graduated college? Every other week it seemed like they had something new up their sleeve. If it wasn't fireworks in his locker it was piss on his gym clothes; roadkill in his backpack or disassembling his bicycle. Week after week, month after month, he tolerated their stupidity, thinking only of his paintings or how much his family liked the neighborhood while they beat him bloody. He'd learned to ignore the pain long ago and instead began to daydream, waiting until they finally had their fill. And so he sat there, struggling to fall into another daydream to make the time pass quicker, but it was no use.

He couldn't afford to fight back then, unless he wanted to face real prison time while still an adolescent. But this time was different. This time his attacker couldn't hide behind the law. Justice was on his side for once, and he wanted blood. No more waiting. No more tolerance.

Culsin rose to his feet, hands deep in his pockets as he skulked to the door. It took all he had in him to keep from spewing every curse he knew at Ester. Instead, he remained calm, offering a soft frown in the place of a scowl. "I need to pee." He said, plainly. "Should I just find a corner or can I actually use the toilet this time?"

His heart tensed at the sound of shifting locks and jingling chains. He clenched the knife tightly, waiting for the right moment to make his move. No one ever expected him to fight back. They knew he couldn't afford to. It was time to use that assumption to his advantage.

He dropped his head to the ground, pretending to stare at the floor while he dragged his feet out the door. Ester was at his side, adjusting the chain and holding it close before moving on. What a sicko, he spat in his head. Culsin watched while the other cautiously brought him up the stairs, eyes darting around in search of any potential witnesses. He bit his tongue, despising this feeling. It was like he was a dog stuck on a leash, doomed to follow his master where ever they may go. He was no one's pet. He was an artist, a son, a slacker, and yes, even a juvenile delinquent, but he'd be damned and set aflame before he ever let himself become somebody's pet.

Soon the corridor came into view, natural light seeping into the damp cellar and offering real warmth. He thought of his sisters, of his dad, even of that funny, little stray cat, Fester. He needed to get back to them. It'd already been an entire day without hearing a word from him. They were bound to be worried. Who knows, they might even call the police and file a missing person's report. Hell knows he'd appreciate it, but this was Culsin's fight, not theirs. He needed to handle this now, otherwise he'd never be free of their torment. He sucked in a slow breath, stopping mid - step as he readied himself. Ester was the last person he wanted to do this to, but damn it, he couldn't just sit idly by and keep letting this happen. Thing's had gone too far!

With one swift motion Culsin wrapped the chain around his fist twice, using all of his strength to pull the other in range before delivering a sucker punch to the stomach. His heart was racing, adrenaline coursing through his blood and making him boil.

Seeing Ester immobilized, he began running in the opposite direction, only to be yanked back and sent to the ground with a heavy thud by his chain. He cursed loudly, struggling to get onto his feet. Frantic, the boy began scratching and tearing at the metal clasp upon his wrist, drawing blood midst his panic. It wasn't long before Ester was up and after him again.

His heart sank. Oh god ... This is it. He really had to do it.

With his free hand, Culsin pulled the knife free from his pocket, holding it out and towards the other. "Back off!" He barked, "This has gone way too far, Ester, and you know it! Kidnapping, assault, illegal distribution of alcohol among minors ... I already have enough to get you arrested!"

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

x
                                                          xxxESTER MONTGOMERY

■ ■ ■

______________________

) Teach me to love

"...What?"

Ester could bnot beleive what he was hearing could not udnerstand why Culsin would think this way. A joke? God none of this was a joke, far from it. Couldn't he udnerstand that this was all just for him? "No, you don't understand, I--" Ester began to explain, his smooth voice quickly being overpowered by the angered one through the metal door, being fairly muffled by it's capacity but he could still hear the feice spat in Culsin's words.

Culsin actually thought he was like Gavin? Like all those other fools, making fun of soethign they did not udnerstand, hurting someone for no other reason than the fact that they could? They all reminded him of her, just walking about in normalcy but being oh so cruel in nature. But then again all of humankind seemed to just remind the male of his mother... all except Culsin. Culsin was divine, a truly touched being. He was smart perhaps not in books but in earthly knowledge in creativity and happiness. He was loving and brave and selfless and simply everything Ester was not. He was indifferent to people like Gavin, completely unphased by their cruelty and that on it's own made Ester love him-- Love him.

"No one put me up to this! Cant you see, this is for you!" Ester found himself suddenly raising his voice, blood boiling simply from his own enlightened thoughts and the raised tone Culsin was using with him as he accused him of such a foul thing. He could never purposely hurt them--right? Right. No this was all an accident, even the wine bottle it was just... a heat of the moment mistake. "What are you saying!? f course I am your friend! I care abut you more than anyone, Culsin! Especially more than that whore from tonight!" He growled his hand on the handle of the door, body twitching and shaking as he both wanted to hold Culsin to make him understand and punish him for all the horrible things he was saying. But he could do neither. For all he knew the kid would try escaping the moment he unlocked the door. He yelled an unaudiable sound when the boy barked his last threat, claiming to cram the painting down Ester's throat. The raven haired male pulled back and swung his arm, punching the metal wall and making a large "doom' of a sound as he quickly turned and began to pace.

How how could he show Culsin that this was no game? This was no petty prank or showcase of his abilities this was all just so... so they could bond, so Culsin could be his and only his if only for one night, but God, no, he was making it so hard.

Minutes passed until the next sound was heard the male's tone suddenly geting softed as he requested to pee. The request honestly scared Ester wondering if his servants would see him and react or if Culsin would somehow escape. He turned towards the window once more, staring in silence as he had it all processed in his head all before slowly walking up to the handle and unlatching it. Ester quickly grabbed the chain and pulled Culsin along, "Come on." The male grumbld, holding it tightly as he stared intensely at Culsin, wondering how he could still be so beautiful even in a situation like htis, and even with such dim lighting. He thought more on this as he lead the male upstairs, looking both ways before coing up and preparing to tell him where the bathroom was all before a sudden, swift blow came into contact with his stomach.

He felt the wind suddenly knock out of him as he knelt to one knee, not expecting so much power in such a punch and closing his eyes to take it all in the pain, and the even stronger feeling of betrayal. Before he could even let his stomach ease he felt a sudden tug at the leash and heard the other's running feet. Ester looked up, red coming to his face as he used all the power he had to pull back, sending Culsin flying down to the ground with an intense thunk. Ester watchd and gritted his teeth, standing in a staggering motion as he glared down at the other, ready to take him back into the cellar when suddenly.. a knife was pulled on him. Where had he gotten that from
                                                          "Culsin what are you doing? Stop this, please!" The male insistead, his hands fairly up but his body still in rage as he just couldnt take it all this cornering the sharp object in front of him, the undenyable fear that they would be caught, it was all too much!

"stop… be quiet, be quiet!" Ester yelled, his body trembling as he stared down at Culsin, chest seeming to heave as his stomach still ached from the earlier blow to it. He couldn't stand it! All this noise all this panicking! It would only be a moment of time before one of the maids came searching to find out what was going on and he just did not know what to do. He looked at Culsin with complete and utter anger and desperation in his eyes, just wanting him to stop talking a listen for one god damn moment but he knew he wouldn't not like this. Why didn't they ever listen!? Why didn't anyone ever listen to him!? He gripped tightly onto the chain, staring dead at that knife as just simply watching it be raised at him put him in more of a fit of rage. He was going to hurt him? Hurt him. How could he? How could he do that to Ester? Why did everyone want to hurt him when all he was trying to do was help!? "Dont hurt me... Y-you can't do that, Culsin I- I'm just helping I--." He suddenly snapped when hearing a final simple sound from the boy. Hell, Ester was not even sure if it came from Culsin, all he knew was he heard something, and he couldn't take it, "I said shut up!" His leg lifted as he yanked the chain forward, bringing Culsin's head up as his leg also kicked up, giving the boy a nice, swift blow to the chin and bringing his head back to the ground with a thud.

He carefully, but swiftly, picked up his body, slinging the boy around his shoulder as he made his way back down the stairs, locking the door behind them and taking him back into the cellar. Ester settled him down, laying him on the pillow as he son noticed the blood had let on again, this time his fear not getting to him as he quickly picked up the towel he had left and cleaned the wound once more, eyes staring intensely at Culsin, still feeling betrayed, angered by his acts against him. So angered that he found himself disregarding the other's say in anything. In his freedom, his needs, and his body. If Culsin was simply going to resist him... then Ester would just take it all with force.

x x x x▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x x x✖「CULSIN ROWEx x x x x x x✖「CALM; COLD
                              x x x x✖「NO. JUST ... NOx x x x x x x✖「I'M NOT AFRAID

His head hammered wildly, threatening to burst if he took another blow like that. He was already weak and disoriented from before, but this time he seemed in a complete daze. Who knew Ester had such a mean kick? The taste of blood tickled the back of his throat, causing him to cough. The world was spinning in a blur. Where was he now? Did they even make it to the bathroom? The boy struggled to get up, but to no avail. A heavy force held him down, keeping him pinned to the floor. Even his hands were restrained. The blur of a figure hovered over him, leaving chills across his skin. He squinted, "Es .. ter ... ?"

Everything else seemed muffled in comparison to the sound of his breathing. Even being so close, Culsin could only make out bits and pieces of whatever Ester was saying. His head sloshed from side to side, trying to understand what was happening. A chain bound his wrists to prevent any more of a struggle. Not that he had the strength left in him to do much, anyways.

He could feel the faintest tickle of pressure on his forehead, down his jawline and occupy his lips. A faint sigh escaped him. What was going on? Was it all just some weird dream? Maybe ... Maybe he drank too much last night. Maybe it was all just some horrible nightmare and he was still with Jenna. Yes, that's right. There's no way Ester could do something so vicious to him. That had to be it.

Wandering hands trailed over his chest, dancing across his neck and under his shirt. He shivered. Fatigue weighed heavily on his eyelids, making the figure blur like a paint stain in his sight. Jenna ... felt strange. Somehow she was different from before, more rapacious in her indulgence of his body. He gasped at her intensity, hips bucking under her breath as she claimed him. This was too much. Too much for him to handle, or even comprehend right now. A waft of exhaustion came over him, ushering on a wave of sleep against his will.

"Mnn ..." A soft groan left him as he woke, head still in a slight fog before realizing where he was; who he was with.

Culsin huffed, the color in his face completely drained. His knuckles turned white from clenching the bike handles too tightly as he strode through the busy streets. This couldn't be happening. This could not be ********] happening! He should have never even bothered coming to that stupid party!

Ester's words rang in his head like a curse, only furthering his dread.
                                        - - -
                                        Pictures dangled before him in a horrid display of acts he couldn't recall. And his heart sank merely in sight of them. "H - how did you get those ... ?" He choked, too shocked to say much of anything else.
                                        Ester seemed unfazed by his bafflement, though a bit off guard. His voice was shaken, yet demanding while he spoke: "I-... that isn't important! I will show these... If I have to, unless you do as I say."

"After school, you will meet me behind the gym and I will walk you home. Every night I want you to come back here. Ill leave the cellar window open for you to come in at ten o'clock on the dot. If you are late, I'll put one of these on the internet for each minute you aren't here. ... From the night on you will stay here and do as I say. Alright?"
                                        Just hearing this sank pain deep into Culsin's core. It felt like a knife had gone through him, over and over without stop. He swallowed hard, "O ... okay."
                                        - - -
                                        Culsin gritted his teeth, trying to fight off the tears burning at the brim of his eyes. His clothes felt disgusting and his body worse. Bits of dried blood matted his hair, a cold sweat dripping from his brow. That b*****d ... How could he think that any of this was okay?! Culsin was a person, just like everyone else! He had rights! Freedoms! Or ... or at least he did. Now he was just another victim, trapped in the spider's web. The thought of seeing that despicable face tomorrow made his stomach churn and his heart run rampant. One picture for every minute he was late ...

He dropped his bike to the ground and looked up at his house. Andrea was sleeping over at a friends house for the next couple of days. Dad was probably starting dinner with Susan glued to the phone, like usual ... He sucked in a breath.

"Oh, Culsin! You're finally home!" Susan chimed from the kitchen, phone wedged in between the crevice of her shoulder and her head. Floral plates occupied her hands. "How was the party? Did you have a good time?"
                                        Culsin bit his tongue and smiled, walking over to give her a quick hug. "Yeah, it was ... pretty crazy. Almost got a girl's phone number, too."
                                        "Really?! Well holy s**t, Culsin! Give me details!"
                                        "What did I say about the language?" Their father eyed his children from over his shoulder, pausing to frown before chopping the rest of the vegetables.
                                        Susan shrank at his tone. A nervous chuckle left her lips. "Sorry, slip of the tongue." She winked at her brother, mouthing out a tell me later when Dad wasn't looking.
                                        Culsin smiled, nodding. "I'm gonna go and take a quick shower before dinner."

Fifteen minutes passed in silence. Hot water tickled his back while he stared blankly at the tile wall. There was only so many hours he had left before tomorrow came. Tomorrow ... when he'd have to see him again. Just the thought of him was enough to make Culsin feel sick. Maybe ... maybe he didn't have to do this. They could just move someplace far away and he'd never have to see that boy ever again. Surely there was some place that his sisters would like more, and they could always make new friends. Dad could find a new job and everything would be better as long as they didn't have to stay here.

He gave a choked laugh, "Who'm I even kidding ... ?" Culsin could never do that to his family, no matter what the situation was. They'd moved three times before because of him. Dad quit his old job because of him. He couldn't just ask them to do it all again now. They were happy here, happier than they ever were before. He couldn't bare to take that away from them.
                                        - - -
                                        All too quickly the night passed over to day, leaving the youth in horror of what he was to endure. School held no new surprises for him. Wicked tongues spat gossip in his ears, accompanied by a few passing glares. Only this time the rumors weren't about him. They were about Jenna.

"Did you hear that new girl almost OD'ed last night? It was so scary!"
                                        "I heard they found cocaine on her when her parents took her to the hospital. She's a total drug addict, I bet."
                                        "No way! She's way too cute to do something like that! Maybe someone slipped her a Mickey and she had a bad reaction."
                                        "Are you kidding me? She was spitting up blood!"

Culsin shuddered, pulling books from his locker before passing through the swarm of buzzing gossipers. At least she was in the hospital now, and all he could do was hope that she'd be okay. Maybe he could ask one of her friends for her room number so he could take some flowers to her. If she still even remembered him, that is.

Suddenly someone caught his eye, sending a wave of dread coursing through his heart. Ester stood on the other side of the hall, smiling and laughing among his followers as though he hadn't a care in the world. Culsin clenched his fists, feeling his stomach do flips. He sucked in a breath, trying to keep steady long enough to escape into the restroom.

The youth sighed wearily, washing his hands for no particular reason. The smell of cigarette smoke wafted through the air, barely masked by cheap air freshener that a janitor left behind. He looked down at his hands for a long moment. trying to force the temptation of beating that idiot bloody out of his head. This was school. He was safe here, at least for the most part. Ester wouldn't be able to do anything here, lest he cared to soil his reputation. He was safe here.

The boy groaned, rolling his neck on his shoulders to ease the tension. Don't put yourself in a panic. You can handle this. He pushed through the door, only to be greeted by none - other upon his leave. Culsin stared at him for a moment, giving a quick nod before brushing past the other and heading back into the halls. I'm not afraid of you.

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

x
                                                          xxxESTER MONTGOMERY

■ ■ ■

______________________

) Teach me to love

Ester had been having a delightful day at first, in fact, his time since he had last seen Culsin were both filled with excitement and fear excited to see him again now with their deal in order and fear of the consequences for his actions. He was blackmailing another human being, actually threatening them with explicit pictures of him doing... sexual things to Culsin and God just thinking about it turned him on. He felt so horribly wrong, so dirty and discussing and deceitful and it all just made him want Culsin more. He felt like he could control the whole world, like he could do anything just with this hint of power over one single person. It felt incredible... until he started hearing those rumors.

When he got to class all anyone was talking about was his party, which, was a given, but more specifically was the girl who nearly died from her cocaine habits. He sneered whenever her unimportant name came up, all these rumors going around like wild fire through the school, as if they had nothing better to talk about! Then again, this was high schoolers they were talking about, the only thing they had to look forward to was other people's problems and college applications.At least the girl was out of the way, though, no longer a matter that Ester had to deal with. He only wished she had died, though, wished he did not have to deal with seeing her face again after she was released from the hospital. And god forbid the whore try and speak to Culsin again, but that was an issue for another time. Something he would not let ruin his first day with Culsin by his side.

Ester just shut his locker when a familiar vice came from the distance, Gavin and a few others in the distance, calling his name, "Hey, Es, you fully recharged after that party?" Gavin patted his back and asked, the raven haired male lurching forwards just a bit before putting on a fake smile and closing his locker. He laughed and looked to the other male, followed along by another guy and a few girls that he and Ester were commonly seen with, "Probably the best one yet, you have fun?" Ester asked, already knowing the answer but humoring the others as he had been doing for the past four years. Gavin went on to talk about the whole thing,t he drinks, the girls, blabbering on about some chick he met while one of the girls they were walking with mocked him, clearly jealous but hiding it with some crude comment towards his character. It was all always the same, same stories, same issues, same everything. If Ester looked as though he belonged seemed like an amazing snake of an actor it was only because of the constant high school routine. He saw that it was all just the same and had plenty of opportunities to practice his perfect responses.

As the girl made one specifically funny snide remark towards Gavin they all began to laugh walking down the hall to their free period all until Ester spotted a familiar face, noticing Culsin suddenly race into the bathroom. His chest leaped, heart skipping a beat as he only just saw a kind of glimpse of the boy but it was enough. Ester nearly turned away from his groups of friend completely, wanting to head into the bathroom after Culsin and pin him to the wall continuing where they had started, but this time with the other male not so.. unconscious. He did not , though, not at first. "Hey I'll see you guys later, I gotta meet a teacher." He quickly interjected, not sure who was talking about what and damn sure not caring as he slipped off towards the bathroom, eager to speak to him, to hear his voice, to touch him again.

"Hello." The male grinned, looking down at Culsin with this cheeky grin, certain the other would have some objection to seeing him but he was sure they would get over it together. Culsin would forgive him for all this some day, see how much Ester was doing for him and love him more than life itself.He was a bit taken aback by the lack of response, his face falling as Culsin simply nodded and began walking away from him. Ester quickly turned o his heel towards the direction the other was facing, holding onto his shoulder and pulling him back with a bit of force, "Do not ignore me, are you still upset?" He asked, as if it was not already an obvious enough answer. He looked around for a moment all before taking a hold of Culsin's wrist and pulling him back into the kitchen. He pushed them both into a stall, being particularly close to Culsin and loving it as he neared him more, "I heard about that girl you liked at the party... such a shame, huh?" He questioned Culsin his hand fairly reaching up as he gently touched Culsin's lips with his finger tips. His voice had a snaky, hidden tone under it, coming closer as he seemed to try slowly getting closer with a kiss or two... or five.

x x x x▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x x x✖「CULSIN ROWEx x x x x x x✖「ALARMED; HATEFUL
                              x x x x✖「NO. JUST ... NOx x x x x x x✖「I`M NOT AFRAID ... I ... I'M NOT

The boy's fist clenched tight enough to draw blood while he silently prayed that their encounter would end here. He was so close to being out in the open. All he had to do was take one more step and he'd be home free (at least until school ended.) The constant chatter wafting through the halls was enough to give him a fickle comfort, if only for a few seconds before Ester gripped his shoulder and jerked him back into his nightmarish reality.

The sound of his voice was enough to drive Culsin up the wall, earning a grimace from the young man's face. To think there was a time he actually sought comfort from that voice; that he actually offered this ... disgusting pervert his artwork as a means for kindling a friendship. Ester had been the only one to show him kindness, and for what? To get some sort of twisted kick out of watching him squirm? At least the others only beat him. Their pain lasted minutes, hours at most, but this ... he feared it might last for years.

No. No, this couldn't possibly last that long. There was no way. Ester would eventually get tired of this and move on. If anything he'd forget everything about this odd desire, turning his focus to more important things like college or a career by the year's end. Culsin was nothing to him, just a troubled kid with a knack for mishap. All he had to do was stay calm, unfaltering in his defiance and eventually Ester would stop. He had to ... right? This ... This couldn't last forever ...

He scoffed, turning his face away from the other. Oh, no. I'm not upset. I'm just being held captive by a ******** psychopath. Why would I be upset? Culsin bit the inside of his cheek, trying to keep calm though his frustration was rising. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Just need to get to class ..."

A thousand shivers danced across his skin as the other inched closer, breaking any chance of escape. "I heard about that girl you liked at the party... such a shame, huh?" A hideous chuckle seeped from Ester's perfect grin causing the boy's heart to sink.
                                        Shut your ******** mouth you witch. He forced a smile, "Yeah? Well, did you hear she's recuperating at the hospital now after that little mishap? They say she'll make a full recovery." God, what the hell was he saying? He didn't know anything about her condition, not a damn thing. But the thought of wiping that smirk off Ester's face was enough incentive for him to lie. "D'ya think she'd like one of my paintings? I have a bunch left over ... They were supposed to be gifts for a friend, before he hit me with a ******** bottle."

Ester's touch was enough to make him quake. Slender fingers traced over his pale lips as the other inched forward, coming dangerously close to his face. Culsin watched with hesitation, pushing himself as far into the wall as he possibly could. "Get ...off of me!" He hissed, but to no avail.

His eyes shut tightly, trying to push his mind to other places. This wasn't happening. Ester was still talking with his friends, like Culsin last saw. He was just having a vivid daydream. Please, god, just let it be a dream ... !

A bitter tang swarmed his mouth, clashing with his senses as their tongues collided. Teeth scraped against the flesh of his lower lip, trailing saliva from his gaping jaw. Was Ester really ... kissing him? After everything that had happened?!

His head was in a fog swarmed over with conflict, shame, disgust and utter fear. He'd never seen this side of Ester before, nor did he ever want to. The boy no longer possessed that kindness that settled Culsin's nerves. Instead he became dark, reveling in the suffering of others and almost desperate in this situation. Culsin grunted softly, feeling pressure build from the force behind this unsavory encounter. A hand clambered Ester's chest, struggling to push him back long enough for Culsin to catch his breath. "Ester ... calm d - down" He pleaded. This wasn't supposed to happen. Not here.

The tardy bell chimed, giving the boy enough time to break away from the other's grasp and steal himself before anything more drastic could happen. His body was covered in goosebumps, plagued with a cold shiver in recollection of what had happened. What was he going to do? Could he really go through with this after seeing him ... like that? It wasn't like he had much of a choice, but ... would this horrible secret really be worth the sacrifice? He sighed, knowing he'd give anything to keep from disappointing his family again. For once in his life Culsin wished he'd been a more selfish child.

School passed in a blur that day, leaving him preoccupied with dread of what was surely coming his way. Just grit your teeth and tolerate ... you've been through worse. He tried to reassure himself, but something about that was wrong. He'd been beaten before, sure, but this ... this had to be worse than a bloody nose and a few broken bones. He couldn't respond the same way he did with bullies because this wasn't just bullying. It was kidnapping, it was assault, it was rape, it was ... it was chaos. Complete and utter chaos.

The school bell chimed once more, this time signifying the end of the school day. Hundreds of chattering children swarmed the halls, sharing happy laughs and a few playful pushes now and again. Culsin bit his lip, heading to the gymnasium with knots in his stomach.

The air hit his face like a cold slap, rushing past his shoulders and into the school halls. He looked around, calling out with some resentment. "Hurry up and get out here! I need to get home before my sister starts dinner ..."
                                        - - -
                                        "There it is." He sighed, looking up at the one - story building with some comfort and some regret. Now this ******** knew where he lived? Great. Fantastic, even. He looked to the other for a long moment before brushing past him and heading to the door. Just as he pulled out his keys the door handle shook, exposing his elder sister, Andrea, with a bag of garbage at hand. "Oh hey, baby brother! How's it hangin'?"
                                        He flinched, letting out a nervous chuckle. "Jesus Christ, you scared me, Andrea! I didn't think you'd be home until tomorrow."
                                        She shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah, well ... You know how it goes. Hm?" The slender girl peered past her sibling, spotting a lone figure in the distance. She strained her eyes. "Uh ... isn't that the cool kid at your school or whatever? What's he doing here?"
                                        Culsin's mouth twitched. "Hell if I know. He insisted on walking me home. Probably so he wouldn't have to clean up after that party the other night."
                                        "Haha, oh yeah! I heard about that! Crazy stuff." Much to his horror, Andrea waved Ester over. "Hey, guy! Why don't you have dinner with us tonight! Susan made a bunch of pasta and it's really good!"

"Wait - what?" Without time for rebuttal Andrea ushered the two boys inside, offering pleasant greetings to Culsin's friend before tossing the trash aside.

This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. Culsin stared down at his plate of cold fettuccine for ten minutes. The rest of the family was lively, happy to have the company. Susan was chattering wildly over school as though at any moment she might lose the ability to speak, Dad smiling pleasantly while he finished off his second plate. Andrea laughed, trying to incorporate Ester into their conversation through pestering questions and flirtatious remarks. He forced a fork full of chicken into his mouth, trying to keep as silent as he possibly could without anyone noticing. From the corner of his eye he watched Ester's movements. He was eager to get him out of his house, but the other ... not so much. No less than half a plate of his pasta was gone, probably too busy reveling in this dominance to notice the food.

Once dinner was done and the older siblings set in their regular habits of cleaning and chatting, Culsin pulled Ester outside, shutting the door behind them before turning back to him. A soft frown set over him, uncaring and blank. "If it were anyone else but you I would've been happy. Ecstatic, even." A weary sigh left him. "I'll be over later, after I finish helping out." Culsin tried to manage a smile, but there was nothing happy about any of this. He hated Ester, hated that he had to endure him and hated that he got along so well with his family. He turned back to the door, "Oh, and stop making that face, already ... You're giving me the creeps."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff