Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User ImageUser Image
              Drama had been boring to say the least. For Matt it was boring. One of his soccer friends, Danny was in the class though so they just sat at the back and goofed off. Acting and plays really just weren't his thing. If they ever did on in middle school he was just a stage hand or something that didn't require much 'spotlight' time. His time was on the soccer field. The class went by pretty quick and everyone rushed out of the room, Matt and Dan both lagging behind. "I have gym. Oh! I have gym. See ya later!" He smiled, moving a bit quicker. His friend waved him off, going in his own direction.

Once at the gym, he headed into the locker room. They had to change into gym clothes for their class, but he would have been fine in what he was wearing. Changing was a kind of requirement. After changing into his black soccer shorts and boring blue t-shirt, he went back into the gym to see who was in this class. A familiar mop of red hair made him smile, Nate of course. "Hope we're not doing basketball. I suck at it." Matt groaned as he wandered over to Nate. "That you do. Think we're playin' tennis though." He replied. "Oh. Easy stuff." He commented. Nate shrugged. Both of them would rather play soccer but easy was good too. The teacher took attendance, which was when he hear a familiar name. Nicole was in his drama class. Odd that she was in so many of his classes...They all got tennis racquets, balls and partners and went outside. Matt didn't even hear who his was, all he knew was that he had to play doubles with some other pair. Looking around like he was lost, trying to find someone who looked just as clueless as he was.

“There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all.”

[[ your choice if they get stuck together. X3 ]]

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User ImagexxxN i c o l e J o n e sxxxUser Image

User Image
                                                  Nicole was the last one to change. Though she didn't mind. She liked being last. Sort of a habit. Hearing who her partner was, she nearly wanted to jump for joy. Though that would be terrible. "Matty ~" She whispered and trotted up to him, smiling softly, her tears completely gone now. She tapped him on the shoulder and tilted her head slightly. "I'm your partner. You're ok with that, right ? - - -" "An Emo girl is battling us ? ! Just great ! I hate - -" A boy interrupted her with a rather rude comment. She growled to shut him up and snapped back. "I'm not emotional, you f*****t." She glared and the male got all angry.

Nicole now ignored him as he threw the ball before the coach said start. Lucky for her, she was one the tennis team at her last school. She had a few 'secret' moves to go along with it. She held her racket up and then jumped back to hit it back. "You might want to watch out Matthew . . ."
User Image

User ImageUser Image
              Nicole was his partner. He could hope she was good? "Fine with me." He replied with a small smile. A boy on the other side of the court started making fun of her. It was one of the guys on the baseball team if he remembered correctly. Derrick? And his partner was a football player whose name he didn't know. Matt didn't see anything wrong with Nicole, she wore a lot of makeup and dyed her hair. Did it really make her that bad? It must have only been Matt who thought that way. "You know guys-" He started but she took care of the problem...kind of. Calling him that name really didn't solve the problem though, it just made him shut his mouth. Matt watched Derrick throw up the tennis ball, waiting for it to come to him but Nicole got it instead.

He thought about her statement for a second before he asked the ever obvious question. "Why?" His mind answered the question though, providing numerous answers. The most prevalent? Nicole hitting him over the head with her tennis racquet. He didn't think Derrick and his football friend had anything against him, did they? Trying to pay attention and thinking too much at the same time was never a good idea. Matt hit the ball back automatically. It seemed like Derrick and friend were having some trouble returning the ball but that was a good thing, Nicole had something against them now. Maybe they'd leave her alone.

“There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces