• Waffles! 25
~ Mistreated, misplaced,
Misunderstood
Miss 'no way it's all good',
It didn't slow me down
~
User Image
xxxxxxxxx𝕬𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖒𝖆 𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖓

So he didn't understand. Or did he? Could he? No. He'd never had to experience these horrors, that's right. And yet, he envied that she knew her family. Sometimes she wished she didn't. Sometimes, she even wished she could hate them for the things they'd done. She certainly held grudges against them, but... She couldn't hate them. Goddamn, she still had some damn protectiveness of her brother. The belief that maybe if he was in a safer place... Maybe they could forget the past and move on... That he'd change and no longer need her as some sort of sick back-up plan. Perhaps that was why she didn't want to be be too far... Dammit!

She looked up at the boy, expression pained. Even with his story, he didn't relate. He didn't understand what it was like... But... He wanted to understand? It just didn't quite make complete sense... Before she knew it, she'd moved closer, wrapping her arms around him and resting her head against him. "I honestly don't know how you'd understand. Hell, you seem to be doing the same. Hiding things, telling me it's better I be in the dark and trust you... I just feel like it's another recipe for disaster and..." she trailed off, shaking a bit before recovering herself, "I'd rather run the risk of being put to death than going through the kind of torture I suffered those years ago."

After a bit, she sat up, looking to the boy as softly as she could. "You should know though, they could already arrest me. Kill me. I have enough blood on my hands. I've killed, Grey. I had to kill to stay free as long as I was and murder is murder in anyone's eyes... I'm no doubt considered a deadly person... I mean, even now, I'm carrying weapons on me. Do you really think that one more thing I can be convicted of means much in the long run to me?" Oh yes... Here she was, confessing to the boy that she had her sins. That she already could easily be carted off and executed for her own crimes. What was one more to the list?

"Hell, not like it really matters. If anything happens to you, I'll likely be the one fingers are pointed at. Viridian certainly planted that bit of paranoia in my head," she added with a hint of annoyance. Damn b*****d. Really, making her paranoia worse than it normally was. She sighed softly, rubbing at her eyes and brushing away the tears. God, it's been so long since she'd teared up like that... She had to refocus... Regain her calm and not lose it like that again... At least she hadn't snapped though... Had lashed out at him far more violently than he had to her. That certainly would not have been a pretty scene.

{(Out Of Cheesecake:: )}

Smitten Loverboy

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
    x_Mistriss Catarina’s Slave
                  William ~ Slave #875032498046

"For all the days you laugh: I will share your joy...
            for all the days you cry: I will ease your pain...
            for all the days you fear: I will hold your courage...
            For you are my master...
            And I am your slave..."

A Little About Me:
            Location: High King Asa's Castle - Mistress Catarina's Guest Room
            Emotions: bashful but lovestruck
            Company: Mistress Catarina and Myself
            OCC: Sorry for the long wait Dani~

~~~

“Love is…a very difficult concept to express, I am much afraid. It is a feeling one person has for another, often shared…Sometimes not. Love is when you hold another individual higher than you would hold yourself, but not in the usual way. Love is when you would go to great lengths to make them happy again, to keep them safe. Love is when the only person doesn’t only see you for who you are but shapes you into the person you want to be. They say love is blind, but I hardly believe so. Everyone is attracted to the person they love…”

Everyone is attracted to the person they love… nothing could ever of been truer in William’s case. Everything about his mistress had driven the slave wild with love. For so many weeks his love had been at first believed to of been some sort of illness caused by the very presence of his mistress. Yet those first days within his mistress’s ownership had grown into weeks, his mind had been opened by a particular book hand written by his mistress’s father, the original lord of the van Richter household. With his mistress’s patience and William’s ever growing persistence to read, her father had taught William so much more about love than what any slave should ever have known. Yet even with fears of his looming affections present as his heart had begun to tug more and more upon the belief that his mistress was ‘the one’, if it wasn’t for Lord Sebastian’s words of wisdom the slave would probably still of been sitting upon his makeshift bed broken hearted.

Everything about this single moment was exhilarating, but all the while so serene. It was impossible for the slave to fully express how this moment was like for he was just so in the moment. To have his mistress’s lips pressed lovingly against his own, his undying affection for his mistress would all be split here and now. Nothing could ever sour such a sweet moment as this. It was like everything that William had endured, everything that he’s been through, was worth all the pain and troubles so long as he could have his Catarina. And so as he felt his mistress’s hand slowly wrap itself around the slave’s warm skin, he could feel his mistress’s kiss become so much bolder, yet at the same time; send this surge of electricity through the slave’s wary body. Placing one hand against the wall to support himself as he allowed his mistress to take the wheel. William had no idea how this whole love thing work, but hopefully his mistress would be the one to teach him. So with both eyes closed, he continued to kiss his mistress with more passion than what he had first possessed before his mistress had pulled away gently, caressing his cheek as she did so with a gentle smile. Watching with his golden eyes as she has stroked away any remaining tears from both of her eyes, William had felt an urge to move away any strands of hair that had been hung over his mistress’s beautiful face. So with a tender hand, he slid away any golden strands that have been hung loosely over his mistress’s glowing skin. Gods… she was so beautiful, even underneath the dim candle lit flames. It was just… some how she had always managed to look beautiful within William’s eyes. Well really in just about everyone’s eye, but it was William who had always found his mistress just so mesmerizing. Feeling the embrace of another gentle kiss against his cheek, the slave had smiled with such genuine happiness as he had silently watched his mistress’s gaze move down towards the slave’s naked hands. The slave had sat breathlessly as he had watched his mistress’s finger run over the scars that had marked the events of his past lives as another master’s slave. Funny to think that only months ago, the slave had honestly believed that he was going to die within the cages. With no will to continue with his life, and no hope to shine upon his future, would the slave think the same if he had known that Catarina would become his newest dream?

“Catarina…”

His voice was humble and hushed but it held the conviction of loving concern. This itself was something entirely new to come from the slave, but it was welcoming and sweet. Yet the silence that came from his mistress had brought a sense of uneasiness has the human had ran his rough hand against the soft skin of his mistress’s cheek. William had always been a slave with an eye to catch the peculiar, and tonight; amongst the rush which was love, the slave could sense that there was something that his mistress had been keeping away from him. His own love, but what was it? What was she hiding?

“William…I…”

“Yes mistress?” What was it? What was it that his mistress wanted to speak of? Was it too about her feelings? Did she too feel the same way about her slave as he did his master or would her words inspire heartbreak? No… William refused to accept anything but that reality. So with his golden eyes, he slave closed his eyes once more as he felt his mistress’s soft and sweet lips press against his own once more.

“Tonight…I went to see the High King.”

Yes…?

“William, I…I felt so awful about the things I said to you. I wanted to do something that would make you happy. Something that would make me happy.”

Curiously the slave had leaned in closer? Wanting to know what was it that his mistress had been so dramatically prolonged. What did she mean, something that would bring the both of them happiness?

“The truth is William, I was afraid. Afraid to accept your feelings under our circumstances.”

So… did this mean… that she didn’t-

“You see, I was confused where your duty and loyalty ended and your true love began. But now I know. But it makes little difference because I still want what I asked the king for.”

Wait… did the slave really want to know?

“Will, I…I asked for your freedom.”

“M-my… freedom…?”
                Everything suddenly felt dizzy; this was something that William had not been expecting. This was a horse-pill of a moment to swallow, but his mind had processed his mistress’s words so slowly. It was almost as if those words were just something that he must have misheard. There was no way that his mistress had asked the High King, Thee High King, for a lowly slave’s freedom; especially his own. Yet as he saw that twinkle of a tear within his mistress’s eye, and that heart filled smile that had grown across her wonderful face, William was completely hostage amongst a loss of words.

“I want to love you as the man, William. Not as a slave. I wanted you to choose to be with me, I don’t want to think about how I bought you. William, I have never…known someone as great as you before. I begged the king for your protection as a free man Will, and…soon, when the House of the Undead has won this war, he will be the King of all of the people and your freedom will be protected wherever you go. You can go anywhere, be anything…”

“Mistress… you give me too much praise…” William had laughed gently as he had waived his hand in the air in a bit of a bashful manor. To think that his mistress went through all the troubles of asking for William’s pardon from bondage, and to even go so far as to ensure his protection after he had been freed was something that William found so… unbelievable… it was just too good to be true. Yet if the words his mistress had been speaking were in fact true, then… well what would he do? He was raised as a slave, trained as a slave, and sold as a slave. To free a human would be like teaching a fork how to be a spoon. William had no idea what it meant to be free, nor what it meant to be given freedom. But aside from the ideas of what it could me to no long be a slave, a very important though had came upon his mind, “But what of you mistress? Who will protect you from those who might see this as… wrong?” grasping his mistress’s shoulders with ginger care, the slave earnestly didn’t care about freedom if it meant jeopardizing his mistress’s well-being. He himself would rather be sent off to the chopping block than to watch his master be raided and… well… William didn’t even want to think of the possibilities… “Please don’t get me wrong Catarina… but if my freedom means hurting you then I must refuse your offer…” his voice was somber but with good intent. It was true that the save didn’t need freedom so long as he had his mistress, “You are all that I need…”

Seeing how her smile had shown as brightly as the dawn’s first light, the slave had felt a sense of peace as he had felt her arms wrap around his body like walls for a castle. It made him feel safe knowing that in this crazy world there was at least one person that he could lean onto. Hearing the intake of her breath as she had ran a single slender finger down the ridge of his neck. The slave’s face turned a shade red as he was strongly unfamiliar by the way his mistress had begun to touch him. Yet as he watched as his mistress closed her eyes, suddenly he felt her body press tightly up against his chest. William was taken away by this because this too was really… his first hug. It felt warm and right, safe and sound. So with arms slowly wrapping themselves around his mistress, he too had closed his eyes gently to take in this moment of pure bliss. Placing one hand upon the head of his mistress, stroking her hair tenderly as he felt her face up against the side of his neck, William had cooed gently as she had brought her lips up towards the lobe of his ear. The a voice had whispered in through the night, one of which that William longed so long to hear…

“But even still, William, I have fallen in love with you.”

His smile was brighter than even the sun’s brightest light, greater than any ocean and stronger than any waterfall. William had felt suddenly weightless, as if it wasn’t for his mistress’s arms which had held him securely, the slave might have fallen over. So as William was given a new light within his once pitiful life, the slave too closed his eyes as he had felt his mistress’s sweet, sweet lips fall upon his own once again. This time though… this kiss was something so indescribable as his hands had fallen back onto his mistress’s body, wrapping themselves around his mistress as he had wanted to hold this kiss for as long as what his mistress would of allowed. Once that love-filled moment had passed, the slave sat attentively as he had waited for his mistress’s next move, knowing that when it came to something like this, William was a green horn.

"I love you so much... Catarina..."

“Are you really going to make us sleep on the floor?”

“U-us…?!” His voice had squeaked in reminiscence to pubescent years as his embarrassment was clearly glowing straight across his face like a burning fire. Never before had William thought about being able to sleep with his mistress in the same room, let alone in the same bed. And yet something about his mistress’s off seemed just so… enticing… like something so forbidden, that it just had to of been done. Gods… whatever it is that has come over the slave, please don’t let it rise out of proportions… “W-Well… I sup-pose that this wouldn’t do… now would it…” William had spoken with a voice so reminiscent to his once timid form from weeks before. His mistress must have enjoyed seeing the slave stumble over his words as he would be thrown into a situation so unfamiliar to him, even quite scandalous. But as William had risen up onto his feet, he couldn’t help but to hoist his mistress up into his arms. It was just something about this, knowing that he was the very thing that supported his lady that William found so comforting. To an extent, it gave him a sense of power, but at the same time; knowing that he was the thing that his mistress needed or at least what he liked to believe his mistress needed. So suavely the slave had brought his mistress over towards the king sized bed, with drapery hanging from all about the bed’s corner and sides as William pulled over a few bed sheets before placing his mistress gently onto it’s plush surface. Seeing as his mistress had been barefoot before she had entered the bed, William had returned towards the once slammed open door and quickly gathered his mistress’s slippers before closing the once open door behind him. Still with a face burning bright red, the slave placed those two delicate shoes beside his mistress’s wardrobe before turning towards his lady modestly, “Would you like to change into your night gown… Catarina…?” the boy had asked innocently, as it would seem quite odd to rest within one of your finest dinner gowns.

Romantic Raider

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
A dark secret, the sweetest sin;
All of these things, to stir the beast within.
A faint hello, and a last goodbye;
A broken promise tends to never lie.
A dark secret, a beast within;
A monster to relish in the sweetest sin.

S E B A S T I A N xx V A N xx R I C H T E R

User Image

Something seemed to stir inside of Sebastian as he watched the girl brighten with excitement at the mere mentioning that she might be able to see Asa, the vampire king. The idea that she might disturb the king would have sparked up another bout of laughter, if he hadn’t been stricken by her excitement. When had he last shown excitement of that intensity? He had begun to be slightly jealous of the girl before him. This girl was a runaway slave and wouldn’t have a roof over her head if it were not for him. This girl may have been killed tonight had he not stepped in. And yet, he was envious of her. She was such a curious thing. He couldn’t quite make her out and that was something that he was not familiar with. He generally knew a person better than the way they knew themselves just by observation. He could predict a person’s next move just based on the personality he saw and usually, he was correct. But this one…She was different. Normally, humans feared vampires as one of their biggest fears. Maybe because they were strong, fast, and if they were all like Asa, irrational, or maybe it was because vampires lived off of human’s life blood. Sebastian strongly believed it was the latter. Honestly, who would be afraid of a succubus when all she wanted was to give you a nice time, maybe feed from your dreams here and there, but other than that, they were pleasant. And quite honestly, the rest of the beings, like Greater Demons like himself, wouldn’t mess with you unless prior mistreatment of some sort. Of course, just like humans, there were some bad apples here and there, but that really couldn’t be helped.

But, ah, where was he in his train of thought? Oh, that’s right. This girl didn’t only not fear vampires, but she idolized them. And that was strange, human behavior if he had ever seen strange behavior. Why idolize something that would drain you in a half a second if you let them? It just seemed like poor judgment to Sebastian. It was like having a death wish. But, who was he to judge someone else and their dirty pleasures? And the way her eyes light up when he mentioned that she could see Asa tonight, well…It was kind of nice knowing he could do something nice for someone else for a change.

“A brat? Asa? Oh no, I wouldn’t say that. He is, just…Ah…How do I say it?” Sebastian thought about that, and thought about the perfect words to explain his King without being charged with treason later down the road. “I would say that my King has always been eccentric. Over the top, if you will.” Sebastian smirked a bit, standing up and grabbing her glass and walking towards the pitcher to refill it. “Well, I suppose you will know once you meet him for yourself.” Sebastian gaze swept to the grandfather clock in the corner and checked the time. He was about to suggest that they should leave soon, when she asked a question about the late queen. Not Asa’s queen, but the Beloved and Righteous Queen.

The glass almost slipped out of unsuspecting Sebastian’s fingers at the question of the Old Queen. But, Sebastian tried to keep his cool as he turned towards the newest female companion in his life. He tried at a smile, though Sebastian had never been good at them. They were always too stiff.

“Unfortunately, queens are a somewhat cursed thing in the House of Night. Our Beloved Queen was murdered, and our Queen through Asa’s marriage died from illness a few years ago. His life partner and wife, to be exact. They had been together a long time.” He handed her the water.

"And all the g a m e s you played you would always win, but
n o tXX t h i sXX t i m e ."

Romantic Raider

A S A xxxxxxxx V A N D R E A D

User ImageUser Image
With a curious gaze, Asa moved his line of vision over towards the boy who had walked in, unannounced. Why should he? This room used to be his as well. Asa was standing in front of his wardrobe, changing into his own nightclothes. Of course, they hardly ever stayed on him, fickle as they were. He had just slipped into his button up, silk night shirt when the other male walked in and complained about his own nightclothes. Of course, Asa hadn’t had time to button up the shirt, and once the boy spoke up, Asa had hardly thought about finishing getting dressed. He did, however, remember to put on his fuzzy slippers. Everyone had a pair of them right? They were like walking on clouds, if clouds were cozy, warm, and furry. A brilliant smile spread across his lips as he walked across the room towards Samuel.

“Sammy, my dear, I knew you couldn’t stay away.” As if the boy had thought he had a choice in the matter. And it was just like Asa to at first ignore the line of questioning. But of course, he would get there, in his eccentric, flippant way. “Oh, my dearest, did you not hear me order all of your things moved to your brother’s room? I thought that having you close would ease his mind and also yours. But, by all means, if you do not like that, you may move back into my room, or whatever you wish. I did not mean any offense. I could have sworn I told you. I am so sorry Samuel.” He reached out and stroked Samuel’s cheek for a brief moment, before dropping it before Samuel could protest, verbally or nonverbally, about being touched. Asa bore another smile, turning towards the dresser, thinking over a couple of things without his smile fading.

“But all of those matters can wait for morning light. My servants need rest too you know, and it has been quite the exciting night. The Lady has put some heavy thoughts upon my mind. Why don’t you borrow a pair of my nightclothes…just this once until I get your things moved?.” Asa was lean, and quite tall, but he did have a muscular build. Just he wasn’t overly-toned like some weightlifters tend to be. Asa smiled a bit, his expression daring Samuel to step outside of his box and comfort zone and take the offer Asa gave him.

“You look so tired, my dear one.” He said gently, as if that would help make up Samuel’s mind. He slipped behind Samuel then and started to rub and massage his shoulders gently, but firmly, enough force to ease any aches. Asa had been around for long enough to know the body carried stress in funny ways and usually it was right there on the shoulders. The vampire king met Samual’s gaze in the dresser’s vanity mirror and his eyes held a question asking Samuel if this was okay. The last thing Asa wanted was to cross Samuel’s boundaries, and he feared he already had.

"I'll charm you with my dazzling smile before you even realize I'm your worst nightmare."

Tipsy Tactician

User Image

A.v.a.l.o.n.

█████████████████████████████████████ ████
The Blind Alchemist

╔══════════════╗

For but a moment the boy could only remain silent, unable to really say a word to the girl. Her words were just to much to process at the moment. Not speaking of how she had felt that he was only playing the same game that her family did once before. That was more than understandable, and more than likely justified. Not her blood stained hands, or the fact that she had weapons on her, given she was human after all. Humans always seemed to be known for the violence and natural survivability. No, her final words. Her words about the head himself. That he had spoken to her. Threatened her. Said that she would some how be a target if something ever happened to him. This couldn't be. No, not him. Certainly there were some that existed in the world that would be as forward and cruel to suggest such a thing, but not the great head himself. Not him. The man who helped found the vary foundation of his existence. The man who was considered a sort of national treasure. A man who was often seen discussing matters with royalty. There''s no way he could ever be so...No, he couldn't find the words. Slowly the boy looked to the woman, for a moment seeing her mess around with her eyes for some reason, ultimately deciding that it was likely that she must have been crying, or some degree of it. There the boy slowly leaned into her, hugging her torso gently, his arms being just long enough to reach bend her, locking his fingers together. "Ainslie." he spoke in a soft voice, looking up to her, his visor meeting her eyes. "You are right. I haven't earned your trust yet, and I do understand that you can't give it out so easily as I am able to. Still though, whether you trust me or not I am trying to do what's best for the both of us." he said to her in a soft voice, trying to sound a bit more like the adult he was. "I'm not trying to hide things from you. Not at all. All I want is to protect you from the horrible things that are going on here. People are going to die. Villages are going to be burned to the ground. The city's street's might very well run red, and frankly I want to spare us both of the horror's of that happening." he said to her, trying to say as much as he could to her to what was happening, without telling her the full story. Though by this point she could probably more than fabricate an idea of what was going on. A War. A military cue. A grand old revolution. Any of them would be releasable to decide upon. "And frankly you think I give a damn if you've killed? Your human. Human's kill. Human's always kill. It's one of the only way's your species has survived as long as it has and even still continues too. It''s a part of being human." he said to her in the most frank way he could say it to her, as that was one of the few things he did know about humans without a reason of a doubt. Though most of the books on such subject's never spoke that kind about human's killing. "Besides like heck you would ever have to worry about someone coming at you for murder or anything of the sort, for two very valid reasons. One: Most species, including my own from what I've read, have had many issues of in-fighting, often killing their own kin for the sake of self benefits. I imagine most cases are written off as one of the such, or just brushed away all together. Merely something that can't be avoided no matter how old we get." he said with a bit of a sigh, breaking from her. "And the other reason is...Well..." he said, taking a moment to pause. "By no means is it pleasant to admit it, and I don't view it as this way at all, but by law, a slave or and indentured servant is legally considered property, meaning if someone were to take any sort of action against you, claiming you committed some sort of crime, without swimming the proper legal channels, they would be met with a serious offense on their own part, usually ending in decades locked away, though I suppose in the grand scheme that isn't that much." he said to her, trying to reassure her, though really realizing by the end it probably was a bit of a backfire. Still it was true, for the most part. Under the law of is nation; property destruction was a serious offense. Sadly though that didn't mean anything in the land of those retched demon and their ill spawn.

There though, he finally realized that he had to address the final issue that she seemed to mention, as much as he wished not to speak of it. After all what could he say. She was saying his boss was threatening her if something so much as happened to him. Such things were preposterous. He would never say such things. Certainly she must have only imagined such a feat, or misheard him or- Wait. Of course. That would make sense. That would make everything make everything make sense. Why he would say such a thing. Of course! "Of course!" he said in a bit of a shout, only to blush for a moment, quickly clearing his breath. "The head himself would never dare to threaten your life as you say. He's far to kind of a man to do it. Besides he knows well that he could never do such a thing, given he is something of a national icon. Think of it as a king being caught with stabbing someone in a back alley. It would only bring about chaos." he said to her, still having to justify her statement to himself. "However I do understand why he would say such a thing to you. You see...As I have stated before Avalon's are fairly important to our nation. We harbor knowledge of centuries in our heads, and in the event we were to...you know, it's very likely that much of that knowledge would be lost. I imagine he was merely warning you for the greater good that in such an event; those who were closest to that Avalon would be viewed as the primary suspect's, given they likely would have had the greatest opportunity to do so." he said to her, finding that was the only reason he would ever give such a warning to her.

╚══════════════╝

Shirtless Member

~Samuel~
Property of: King Asa Vandread

<Speaking in Japanese>

User ImageAsa's words felt taunting at first, partly because of how upset Samuel was and all the stress he was under. It wasn't Asa's fault that his prospective lover took things this way, certainly if Samuel took the time to think about it he would realise he hadn't taken it the way it was meant. But stress does funny things to the mind as well as the body, he didn't consider that he had been too preoccupied with Nicolas when Asa had tried to tell him about the room change, "You always c-change things. I d-don't like it. It changes too m-much." Two days in a row Asa had changed where he would sleep. For Samuel that was a big deal, but the cold hand stroking his cheek helped him not to freak right out. That he found odd, he was starting to feel as though he liked Asa touching him because he was cold. Wasn't that just odd.

Asa talked a lot, but in a way that was a good thing since Samuel wasn't very good at conversation himself. He turned away and went right on talking about the servants and a mention of a conversation with some lady, "Heavy thoughts?" That was an odd thing to say, what was so heavy about thinking? And then the bombshell question, his eyes went a little wide and his cheeks flushed slightly, <What?> "But t-those are your clothes, n-not mine. I'm not supposed to w-wear other people's c-lothes." It was something his parents had explained to him, though they had worried about making him paranoid about germs so they hadn't used that reason why. Instead his parents made up their own reason, they had meant to eventually give a further explanation, but the topic just never came up.

Asa was quite right about one thing though, the shorter man was very tired. He stood up to consider things, he could get his own clothes except that he was sure he would end up sleeping in the 'wrong' room. He was almost ready to just sleep on the floor as he was. And before he could really make up his mind he felt cold hands on his shoulders. He gave a small jump, startled out of his thoughts, and looked to Asa's reflection with his mouth partway open to tell him to stop that. Yet just before he could form the words nimble fingers found a knot in his muscle, the words turned into an expression of pain. That didn't last long, as quick as the knot was found it released and something between a groan and a purr escaped Samuels lips. Pain he didn't realise he had been feeling was removed, it left a void that was pure pleasure by comparison, "H-how did you do that?" Unspoken permission to keep working out more knots, the feeling was almost comparible to Asa's bite. A split second of pain followed by a wonderful feeling.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
{-(Walking and looking pretty...)-}

εїз✿═━┈{𝓔𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼𝓸𝓷}┈━═✿εїз

{-(There's nothing to it. What's the real fun?)-}

User Image
»-(¯`v´¯)-» {Why do you think I always look for a good thrill? There's just none in what is expected of me...} «-(¯`v´¯)-«

Eccentric... Asa was eccentric? That way of putting it certainly didn't sway Emilen in the least. Then again, Emilen wasn't easily swayed. Not by means that others would expect. Certainly not by words or small talk about one of perhaps the largest crushes the girl had ever had since she became conscious of her feelings toward people. Ah, that was always a minefield it seemed. Emilen and her feelings... Feelings she wasn't always certain of. It was hard for her to discern friendly love from romantic love towards people and had an equally difficult time telling them apart when on the receiving end. Then again, most love was friendly love in Emilen's fairly innocent eyes.

Oh, off track again... She refocused, on alert as the boy nearly dropped a glass. One could find it amazing how sharply she could focus. How, if he had truly lost hold, she likely could have caught it before it hit the ground. She relaxed though, seeming to soften once more as he answered her question. What had happened to the ruler before Asa? The old Queen. The Queen who sounded like she must have been one hell of a woman... And really, if she'd been a vampire... Vampire~ Damn! Off track again!

She caught the stiff smile Sebastian had tried to put on. In fact, she even caught the stiffness and that maybe she'd touched upon a sensitive subject, coupled with the fumbling with the glass. Still, she simply cocked her head to one side in that ever-innocent way of hers. Murdered... She'd been murdered, of all things... 'What sort of selfish fool just up and kills someone!?' she thought. After a moment though, she blinked, realizing she'd actually muttered the words aloud. Her brown eyes were a touch shocked as she noted this and turned away, flushing a soft pink.

Emilen did not condone killing. No matter the reason, there were better ways to handle someone than ending their life. Even when she was running, she'd sooner incapacitate her pursuer than outright kill them. These were strange thoughts. She knew it. In her position as a human and someone with survival instinct, she should have been able to accept the concept of murder. Of killing with reasons. But, in her innocent, childish mind, there was no place for acceptance of such.

"Sorry... It's... A... Sensitive subject... Death... Murders... I shouldn't have asked," she added, a tad softer than times prior. She held her glass, sitting and staring down at the crystal-clear water within. There was a vague sense of sorrow in her brown eyes that seemed to fight with an undertone of anger. Most dominant though was an almost steely calm as she pushed away old memories. Not that Emilen had many, and certainly her memories weren't as bad as some. Certainly not the ones plaguing her at the moment. She seemed to bounce back though, as warm brown eyes turned back up to the blonde male.

"Hey, Sebastian..." she said, trailing off a moment, and seeming to think over her next few words. It honestly seemed like the girl was getting into heavy conversation now... "You really need to smile more," she added with a smirk, "Because I don't think a stiff smile like that will really reassure anyone who really needs it. You need to work those facial muscles and the best way to do that is to smile." With that, she gave a firm little nod followed by her standing up and stretching, setting down her glass and moving about. Restless. It was how she always was until she laid down. Once she laid down, she'd probably knock out immediately. Until then... There was no tire yet to her movements, in her face. Alert and capable as she always was.

»-(¯`v´¯)-» {Why do you think I always look for a good thrill? There's just none in what is expected of me...} «-(¯`v´¯)-«

Romantic Raider

User ImageUser Image
The vampire smiled in delight at the sounds of pleasure Samuel was making and he continued to work his fingers along the boy's shoulders, trying desperately to work the kinks and tensions out of him. “Years of practice.” He said with a smile as a bit of vampire humor. There wasn’t too much that he didn’t have some kind of skill in. Except cooking; he never found a need to learn how to cook. Just the majority of it. He smiled a bit more as Samuel spoke, speaking the most minimally possible, at least according to the vampire it was. He even slipped into Japanese with the familiar, 'nani?'. Asa smirked a bit, he thought it was so cute that he would freak out like that. "Well you are more than welcome to go nude my dearest if that is your preference." Asa said with a bit of a laugh, but his mind never stayed long on one subject too long and soon, his face grew a bit grim.

Again, the vampire's mind trailed back to the Lady and her odd request. It had put ideas in the man's head. Of course, he had never expected it of the lady. She was much like he was back in those days. They hadn't done a damn thing about slavery. They hadn't much to say. They were indifferent. Of course, how could the Lady be for it if her own brother was against it? Instead, she chose to say nothing. And wasn't that the same for the King? Had he not done the same when Anna had stepped up against enslaving humans? But all of that aside, now the lady chose to speak about it and he had quite the idea why. But what William didn't know was that...the Lady hadn't just asked for his freedom, but to free all of mankind from slavery. This was a troubling matter indeed...

"What would you do with your freedom, Samuel?" He asked quietly, imaging that Samuel would take his brother as far away from the "supers" as humanly possible. It was at this point where many of the other thoughts had fled his mind and he had begun to show a more serious Asa...This was the more Kingly side of Asa. But he was generally interested in what the slave would say. And in all honesty, what Samuel said would probably sway Asa's mind, though he would never tell. Deciding to give Samuel more to time to think of his answer or perhaps because he was afraid of the answer he might receive, Asa continued on to speak. "Because the Lady has made her intentions known. She has decided to become an anti-slave activist and she made a plea tonight to free all slaves." Asa thought about it and sighed. As if the war hadn't been bad enough, one of his oldest and dearest friends had to throw him a hurdle like this. It was completely absurd. And yet...

The vampire didn't quite know what to do. Of course he could give a king's pardon to certain slaves, like Catarina's, but to free all slaves...that could give rise to a mutiny. Then there was the fact that he was one of three leaders. He didn't have the voice to free all three kingdoms of slavery. At least, not yet...it was a tricky situation...

"I'll charm you with my dazzling smile before you even realize I'm your worst nightmare."

Shirtless Member

~Samuel~
Property of: King Asa Vandread

<Speaking in Japanese>

User Image"N-nude?" Samuel's face turned a deep crimson, sleeping nude with another person was a strange idea. Not that he hadn't done so before, merely that on the previous occasions there were private circumstances. It was difficult to stay flustered though, what with Asa's magic hands working on his well toned muscles. Eye beginning to droop helplessly his footing wavered, but if he moved Asa wouldn't be able to continue.

Looking at Asa in the mirror, Samuel noticed for the first time that the other mans shirt wasn't quite buttoned. He'd never known anyone so muscular, even his own muscle mass wasn't that impressive to look at in his mind. And behind him, just out of sight, was a man with the perfect body. Deep in his thought processes it occured to Samuel, that he would very much like to 'warm Asa up.'

The question of his freedom only flittered briefly through his thoughts, barely enough to realise that a question and important statement had been mentioned. But for the life of him, he couldn't quite put it all together just then, "Sleep." It came out in a murmur, his muscles relaxed and knot free he had just been enjoying the massage for a few moments, "Asa I'm tired." The timing in when he said it made the statement sound as though it were the answer to Asa's question. If he were free he would sleep, hibernate until he were again enslaved maybe? Of course he hadn't really thought about it. Perhaps he would want to take his brother away, he would have to think about it when he woke up.

He wandered away from the vampire and towards the bed, trying to get his vest off and fold it in an orderly fashion. All he really removed was his vest and pants, his long sleeved shirt and underwear stayed on. Though there was a moment where he just stood on wobbly feet and seemed to be thinking about the rest. Instead he just crawled into the bed, put a pillow down the middle which he snuggled up to, and just before he drifted off to the world of dreams he spoke again, <Goodnight Asa.>

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
~ Mistreated, misplaced,
Misunderstood
It didn't slow me down
~
User Image

The scene he painted in her head was not pretty. Even if he wrapped his arms around her and insisted their leaving was better for them, it did little to lessen the discomfort. War. That was the immediate thought that came to mind and it panicked her, deep down. On the surface, she had fought to return her steely calm. But the idea of war terrified her. What of her brother? Perhaps... Perhaps, he could be safe. But this place? The stables... Could Lucia protect it? Could that stubborn wolf keep the land safe? The horses... Everything else could get away so easily... She forced out a soft sigh to calm herself. Calm... She had to calm herself, even as the boy spoke, attempting to put her worries of herself at rest.

She winced at being referred to as property. Above all, that truly stung, even if he hated to admit it too. Goddamn, she wasn't even a person in this forsaken world! Why the hell even care who she'd killed or what she'd been through once acknowledging that? Just a part of being 'property'. She averted her gaze, staring to the side.

But his reasoning about the incident with Viridian brought her the least amount of comfort. All it did was solidify her worries and paranoia. The sense behind the warning didn't matter. The trouble was the warning itself. That she couldn't let the boy get hurt. Not because he was a person though. No. Because he housed valuable information. Like some special journal. It was almost sickening, to be honest. So what? He was just a piece of property as well, in the grand scheme of things? The sort of rubbish those in charge threw around like god-given facts.

"Grey... You... Really aren't helping on most subjects..." she managed out, turning her head back toward the boy. Her gaze had softened once more though as she moved a hand to his head, gently ruffling his hair. She'd let him keep his icon. The perfect image of his leader rather than the corrupted view she had. She leaned closer, lips softly brushing against his cheek.

"I'm... Sorry though... I... I lost control for a bit... And I didn't want to hurt you or worry you but... It's one of few sensitive subjects. You can't point out that I'm boyish or too good at picking locks or sneaking around, but please... Just... Don't bring up trust... You'll... You'll know when you have my trust," she said quietly

Tipsy Tactician

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And who do you think you are?
Running around leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul

User Image

C A T A R I N A xxx V A N xxx R I C H T E R

There were many things now that irritated the Lady and she was trying so desperately to not let them show on her face, but unfortunately, she was one of those girls that always showed her emotions no matter how hard she tried to hide them. So what were the things that irritated the Lady this time, one might ask? First of all, he kept switching back and forth from calling her by her name (which she was now preferring) and mistress. If they were going to start a relationship, that couldn't continue. Maybe some demonesses were game for dominatrix, but Cat wasn't that type of woman. Secondly, he hadn't taken the news that she had asked for his freedom the way she had wanted him to. What had she expected? Well, she wasn't sure...But she definitely thought his reaction would be more...happy. And the third thing that irritated her, was how innocent he was. Well, no not exactly. It was the fact that he was so innocently cute that she couldn't be mad at him that she found positively infuriating. She had tried to look away in hopes that it would help, but it really didn't. It only made her want to look in his direction again.

It was mesmerizing. This man loved her. It was something she had never expected. And she knew she had ugly secrets and she knew there were still a lot of things she had to tell him, but...everything was so beautifully perfect now that she didn't want to pull on the thread to see of the whole rug would unravel. Well to be perfectly honest, she only wanted to pull those strong arms back around her and lay within his grasp. Nothing sounded more pleasant than that.

Catarina shook her head, realizing she had gone off in a day dream again. She bit her bottom lip and looked down at her fingers.

"Give me some credit, Will...I can take care of myself...I was caught off guard at the ball." she frowned a bit, when had she started calling him by a nickname? "This is what I want. I thought you would be happier." she frowned deeper. "I may...not always be around William. And I cannot guarantee your happiness will continue as a slave. But as a free man...As a free man, I feel as though I can." She gazed up at him. "I am never going to stop fighting for your freedom. I will not be talked out of it from you or anyone else. I have to do this." Her eye burned with a passion that often wasn't associated with Catarina. She couldn't remember the last time she was this passionate about anything. But...people did silly things when they are in love. In her little speech, Catarina had balled her hands into fists and now she was moving to kneel on the bed, facing him. Somewhere during the night, Catarina's wavy blond hair had slipped from its binds, tumbling down her back, wild and free. The dress was a bit rumpled and pooled on the bed around her. But it hadn't mattered. Nothing mattered, she even ignored his request of changing into her nightclothes. No. She had to make him see. She had to make him agree.

The Lady Catarina slid off of the bed and crossed the room to him with a stride that promised power and certainty. But once she had reached him, Cat had softened. She took one of his hands gingerly into her own and tenderly began to stroke his hand, caressing the roughness of his scar. "Don't you see William? I never want this to ever happen to you. Never again. If I could change anything...if I could do anything with my life...it would be ensuring your safety and your happiness, William."

Catarina turned her gaze up to William, sadness filling her one good eye. "You...are my happiness...I was empty before I found you...I am just trying to make it right...is that so wrong of me? Without...the titles...if you were free...There would be nothing forbidden about this. No one could saying anything. You could do anything. And I...I would like very much for you to be free. It would help reassure me that everything you did was because you chose it, Will. But...besides that...you would be safe. Don't deny me of pursuing this, William. I will do it anyway." she ended it with a bit of a stubborn edge to it.

Gently, Catarina continued to rub his hand, considering everything about their situation. What she didn't tell him, was if he became a free man, she could leave all her belongings to him when she passed. What she failed to mention was that this was her last, dying wish. What she didn't say was that if she could have nothing else, she would wish for this because if she were completely honest...she had cared about him from the moment she had found him. And though she struggled with her feelings from the very start, she had always cared deeply about him. Most of the time, it was easy to forget he was a slave.

Cat's thoughts turned to the day where she had first met him. Battered and beaten, completely naked, but she couldn't help but feel like she was just like this man. The world had beaten her down and destroyed her, trapped her and made her feel just as this man appeared. She thought about how grateful he had been for everything she had given him from that point on. But it was she that should feel grateful. How many times had he protected her? How many times had he put her before his very self?

Without another word, Cat slipped into his arms, thinking about how many times these very arms had helped her, held her, and circled her. He had already done so many things for her, she wanted to repay the favor at least once. Laying her head against his chest, Cat listened to his heartbeat, growing familiar with its rhythmic beat.

"If you're going to continue fighting me about this, let us continue the discussion in the morning. It has been a long day and I must admit that I am tired." She gazed up at him and smiled a little bit.

Cat reached up and brushed her hand on his cheek once more, thinking about the time at the party where she had wanted nothing more than to press her lips to his very own. She felt like a lifetime had gone by since that night, and in certain ways, one had.

"May we go to bed now, William?" She asked quietly, finally gazing at him with the love and admiration she had been telling herself she couldn't feel. And she knew there would be consequences but she was trying desperately not to dwell on them. Maybe she should leave this world having loved him with her whole heart. Maybe it was better that way...and who was she to deny something like this?

"Just a l i o n searching for her l i o n XX t a m e r."

Tipsy Tactician

User Image

K FILLERFILLER A FILLERFILLER N FILLERFILLER A

After the fight with Cyrus, Kana had fled without knowing exactly where she was going, she only knew she wanted to put distance in between herself and Cyrus. The pink haired woman ran through the twisting hallways and after she was satisfied no one was coming after her, she slowed down to a walk. Kana glanced around the area and frowned. She had no idea where she was, and why should she? She was running wild and blind.

But wait! Was that a flickering light there to her left? She glanced over and sure enough, it was. There was a door slightly askew and a warm inviting light. She moved towards the door and pushed it open.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you but I'm---"
She hesitated and looked around. Not only was she alone but the light was no longer visible. She was alone in a cold, dark room. Kana stepped farther into the room and wrapped her arms around herself, trying to trap warmth in closer to herself. Above her was a large portrait of a very bashful bride and Kana was confused. What was this? Where was she?

Wait! What was that? She turned and watched a shadow fleeing the room through a window. She started to move toward it. Her heart was beating loud in her chest and her breath was bated but she had to know what that was. She stepped closer to the window and peered over the edge when---

"You shouldn't be in here."

Kana jumped. That voice...She froze and turned to face the vampire that Cyrus belonged to; the King of the House of the Undead. An excuse instantly jumped to her lips, but...it seemed silly to lie to a vampire like this. Besides, she felt like any reason she gave him wouldn't be good enough. Not when the usual cheerful man looked as pissed as he did. An apology jumped to her lips but she was frozen in fear. Would he kill her and no one would know? How could he keep it a secret from Cyrus?

"You should have more respect."

More respect of what? Again, the girl wanted to apologize, but he had her frozen in place. There was something malicious about the way he played with her hair. The way he snarled. The way he looked at her. This wasn't the king from earlier. This one was...dangerous.

"I...I am sorry..."

Kana finally was able to whisper but it only made Asa look even more angry. His hand tightened around her hair adage flinched as he pulled on it. It was only a fraction of a second later that she realized what the king was doing. He was bearing her throat in his direction, tilting her head so her neck would seem more inviting. The pink haired woman closed her eyes tightly. This was it...This was the end...

"This was my wife's retreat."

There was a certain sadness in his voice as Asa talked about his wife.

"No one is allowed in here. No one. Show me how sorry you are."

Asa snarled at her and felt her fear crackle in the air around him. He lowered his lips to Kana's neck, opening his mouth wide to bite her neck when Cyrus's threats filtered through his mind. The vampire hesitated and them Kana felt his hands push her towards the door.

"Get out of here."

The vampire snarled and Kana tripped over her own feet trying to get out of the room. She pushed the door closed behind her, the last thing she saw was the vampire regarding Anna's portrait on the wall as she fled back down the hallway. Back to where she had raced away from.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageFILLERFILLERUser ImageFILLERFILLERUser Image

"Once upon a time, it happened to me,
the very sweetest thing, that could ever be.
It was a fantasy, a dream come true,
it was the day I first saw you."

Tipsy Tactician

User ImageUser Image
With a glance towards Samuel, the vampire smirked. He stepped quietly towards the bed. He made sure the blankets were high up and covering all of the boy. Judging by the boy's breathing cycles, the boy was already asleep, so the vampire decided a little liberty wouldn't be too bad. Gently, the vampire reached out and touched Samuel's cheek gently, brushing his fingers in a gentle caress. He completely relaxed, as if he had forgotten all about his heavy discussion or the war. Wasn't this worth protecting, though?

The vampire smirked a bit, but decided he wasn't ready for sleep yet. "Goodnight, dear one." he whispered before softly padding out of the room. He vowed he wouldn't be long, he wanted to cuddle that too cute boy in his bed, but there was just a lot in his mind. The vampire king ventured to the kitchen, grabbed a warm mug of, yes of all things, blood and walked down the hallway to the always locked room.

Only strangely, this time it wasn't. The door wasn't locked, it wasn't even closed all of the way. Asa pushed it open and stepped inside, deciding that it was one of his wrongly trusted slaves having cleaned it and been careless. He strolled into the room. "Anna I wanted to..."

He wasn't alone. His gaze found the familiar pink haired woman from dinner that night. He froze as he watched her spin around, frightened. She had been staring at the picture of his dearest love. He couldn't even bring himself to ask her what she was doing in there; the vampire only bore his fangs.

"You shouldn't be in here."

The vampire snarled and watched her flinch.

"You should have more respect."

The king crossed the room towards the girl. He reached out and watched her flinch again and was satisfied. Asa touched a strand of her hair and gazed at it. His smirk had graced upon his lips, but it was more sinister, more icy than its usual dazzling nature.

Tipsy Tactician

User Image

A.v.a.l.o.n.

█████████████████████████████████████ ████
The Blind Alchemist

╔══════════════╗

For but a moment a very strange feeling overpassed the boy. Something he really was uncertain what it was. Something ever so strange in it's feeling. Not the feeling of the girls embrace. Such things he had felt before, and as odd as it was, there clearly was some joy that could be taken from it. The feeling of her body heat against his body. The light sent she carried in her hair. The light feeling of her hand ruffling his hair, as off putting as it was, it truly was enjoyable to some degree. No the strange feeling was something he couldn't recall ever. The feeling of what he could only assume were her lips, given the way she moved, touching his face, forcing the blood of his body to rush to his face, almost creating a burning sensation. Such a strange feeling. What on earth was it exactly? Perhaps some sort of ability humans had? A toxin released through the lips. Truly...This was something he didn't want to know any more about. The feeling was too strange to desire to look into any further. Perhaps a bit of questioning with her, though not anything any time soon. Even after the girl spoke, hearing a short apology for what she did; he knew all the more that it wasn't proper to ask at this time. Not what so ever.

Slowly gaining his composure back, the boy quickly turned his blood-burning face from the girl, looking to the ground. "Y-You are forgiven my assistant." he quickly spoke to her, his voice stuttering a bit in confusion. " And I do understand. I hope that I shall earn it sooner than later. Though, if you don't mind me saying, I don't see why exactly those things would be bad to mention...And I do wish for forgiveness for the atrocious unintentional praising." he said to her, looking to the ground again, his head hung a bit low from what he had said. Truly a horrible way of wording thing. "What I mean is, while I can't really see what you look like; I can't imagine that there is really anything wrong with the fact that one wishes to dress themselves in what their species considers masculine or feminine. As for picking locks one would thing that it could be a valued skill, given nearly everyone forgets their key's to something at some point or another. As well sneaking around seems all but common among most people, given it seems that those who gather attention are usually those that seek it to begin with." he spoke to her in his natural tone, really trying to understand why she would have any trouble with such things as what she said. After all the way she spoke of herself seemed to make her sound like she would be a reasonably good locksmith around areas that didn't use their technology nearly as liberally. Quickly though, gathering his thoughts again, he smiled to her, looking to her with a bit of an innocent look. "Well if it's alright with you I feel that it would be best if we start heading back. We need to pack up and start getting ready to move on. Would it be wise to being along the hell hound with us now, or should you have it meet us elsewhere in the morning tomorrow?" he spoke to her with a bit of a smile before quickly casting his gaze away again. Something about what she did stayed with him. How strange of a thing it truly was.

╚══════════════╝

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
~ Mistreated, misplaced,
Misunderstood
It didn't slow me down
~
User Image

Ainslie gave a soft sigh at his inability to understand why the things mentioned weren't exactly great characteristics to bring up in idle or serious conversation, really. Honestly, the boy was just innocent to a fault. He didn't piece together that at least two of those traits could be easily associated with thievery or worse. Necessary skills for her to survive. It was a world where people needed to work their strengths in order to survive. She clearly didn't possess brute strength to get by when things were even rougher, so she required honing of her wit and natural stealth.

"It's... Never mind," she sighed, giving his hair another ruffle before standing up and stretching. God, she felt stiff. Too much stress and too little movement. At the mention of 'the hell hound', she softly tilted her head. Oh yes... They were taking Irial with them... She glanced off toward the stable that normally housed the canine.

"He could come. I don't think he'll be a bother. Unless anyone threatens him. If they do, he's more likely to try and bite their hand off and I honestly wouldn't blame him," she responded, still staring off at where the hound likely was. It'd be the other person's fault if they were stupid enough to get near a dangerous animal without asking or expressing caution.

Her gaze shifted back to the boy though. Ah... Speaking of Irial and biting off hands... "Please, be careful around Irial. He's... Not fond of you, I think... So don't push his limits, especially if ever there is a moment when I'm not around," she informed before whistling. Almost eagerly, the hound reappeared, bounding toward her. Really... Just an over sized pet dog to her. Why such a beast would choose Ainslie as the one to behave like such for, one could only guess. Perhaps it wasn't only trust, but she'd gained his respect somehow. That was sometimes how it was with beasts. The prouder beasts at least.

She gave the hound a soft pat and scratch, smirking at the little giddiness in Irial's eyes. Over-sized, hell beast, or dangerous, it clearly didn't make much of a difference in Ainslie's eyes as far as her behavior towards him. Speaking of behavior... She glanced back over at Grey, hiding a smirk. Really, he was back to acting like the boy he appeared to be rather than the man he occasionally seemed to try being. Though honestly, Ainslie couldn't think of a single thing that she'd done and didn't really try to think much of it... Which was odd and rare, but... Well, it'd been a stressful sort of day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces