Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Abel pressed the gas harder and took the next exit to the airport.
"Young men, be ready to get these ladies to the plane as quickly as possible when we get there. We don't have time to waste." Abel said as he took the ramp onto the tarmac, flashing his Vatican badge out the window to the officers who were standing by the black jet they were taking.
-They nodded towards Abel and Niko already had Adair in his arms, Rigel was ready to go, keeping his eyes on Mizaru and Adair, both boys worried for the two girls. Neither of the boys speak but through telepathy, and both know how to communicate otherwise. Adair's breathing was shallow, her body was cold and losing color, but she'd be fine. Mizaru was healing fine, from the inside out, if that makes sense.-

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
He stopped at the stairs of the Vatican's jet and opened his door.
"Let's go." He said as he popped the trunk and unloaded the bags and weapons and handed them off to the waiting Sisters who bowed and loaded the plane. Mizaru was regaining conciousness and looked up at Rigel.
-Rigel nodded and smiled, picking her up and carrying her aboard the jet, Niko following close behind with Adair in his arms. Niko nodded towards Abel, meaning they were ready to go. He nudged Rigel with his arm and went into an empty bedroom, laying Adair on one of the beds, and motioning to the empty one across from it.-

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mizaru clung gently to Rigel as the doors of the jet closed and they began to taxi towards the runway.
"Our flight shouldn't be long. a couple of hours or so. Death City isn't far from here." Abel said as he sat down in the maid cabin and sighed.
"What a day..."
-Rigel nodded, both boys sitting between the two beds, one knee up against their chest and the other leg down on the ground, their eyes shut for some sleep.-

...hn.. -Adair stirred a bit, but didnt wake up, awake and healing herself, but not ready to wake up completely, just yet.-

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mizaru was out cold in her bed, Abel was sipping at a glass of wine as nun walked with a covered plate.
"Is anyone hungry?" She asked as she lifted the cover.
"I have steak and mashed potatoes." She said. Mizaru stirred a little.
-Both boys looked at Adair, her eyes were open and back to their original color but pale, her body regained some color but not much and was still cold. Adair choked out a giggle and nodded yes; Rigel and Niko stood up and nodded towards the nun, eyes saying "yes, please". Adair choked on another giggle as she watched them, then turned to look at Mizaru, a worried expression over her face-

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Abel was already eating. He moved into the room with Mizaru and Adair and sat down by Mizaru's bed.
"How is she?" He asked as he looked over at the boys, then back to Adair.
-Both boys were shoveling down food, and as Adair shook her head she sat up, she had to focus on getting better anyway, now was not the time to stay laying down.-

..She'll be fine, just rest is all she needs, as soon as she wakes up she might want food and water, but take it easy on that. Nothing too heavy, but nothing too light either.

-Adair choked a bit on saliva, which made both boys jump, but she sat up on the side of her bed, having enough strength to check the boys over when they were done eating.-

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mizaru had rolled over and was smiling to everyone.
"I'll be okay. I'm not hungry." She said softly as Abel gave a smile.
"Miza! You're okay!" He said rather joyfully, as he continued to eat.
"Of course I'm fine, you good for nothing a**! You stood by the sidelines the whole time while we got our asses handed to us! You, You Oww! Oww! Oww!!" She groaned as she looked at her arm.
"i still have a stinger in me." She said as she looked down at her arm and pulled a small stinger out from under her skin.
Yes, well, thats my fault. I was about to remove the stingers, I just passed out before hand. -Adair smiled and stood, a bit wobbly but still standing. She ran her fingers along Mizaru's arm, then her other arm, her leg, and then the other leg.- I'm sure you're alright now. Rigel can help you eat if you like, I do hope you'll eat something.

-Niko looked up at the girls, a soft growl emitting from his throat as his eyes focused on Adair; but she only shook her head.- Now, if you'll excuse me.. Father Abel, dear, where is the restroom?

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"No no dear." She said as she sat up and watched father able down the rest of his food.
"I'm fine. We'll be staying at my house when we arrive and my husband is an excellent cook." She said as she looked at Niko.
"Are you okay?" She asked him.
"Just behind the cockpit." Abel said as he pointed with his fork.
Thank you, dear.. -Adair pushed off the ground with her feet, her right arm crossing over her stomach to hold tight to her left arm walking out of their room quick and down towards the restroom.-

-Rigel looked up at Mizaru and nodded, both watching Adair leave the room and both soon stood up to follow her, making sure she wouldn't get lost and for protection.-

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Abel handed his plate to the Nun, and looked at Mizaru.
"What are we dealing with?" He asked as he pulled up his laptop. Mizaru bit her lip.
"Scorpia, the desert witch, who escaped, and then, Medusa and the Kishin." She said.
"Oh, and vampires."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces