Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Karina sighed and turned around to face him as she curled up, resting her chin on her knees.
"Don't be afraid of me." She said as she tilted her head, shivering a bit.

Yosai turned to her and stood up on haunches panting. He barked and continued down the cave a bit, stopping to sniff. He stopped and gestured his paw down further.
Right.. Don't be afraid of a girl I love more than anything, don't be afraid of a girl that I almost killed, don't be afraid of something that I want to keep but I almost took away.. -Rigel said, picking a few stingers out Karina's knees and her legs, the parts he could reach before he reached out to the second cooler and poured my ice into the bath- ..Thats what your saying, right? -he said, looking at her with a weak smile.-

Alright.. -Adair said with a sigh as she followed Yosai through the cave, her hand dripping blood from the gash on her arm as she placed it against the wall to keep her balance.- ..I'll follow you then.

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Karina frowned and took his hand.
"Be happy I'm still here. You just need to learn a little control." She said softly as she tilted her head and gave him a smile.
"I'm not as scary as you think." She said as she rubbed his hand with her thumb.
"Okay?"

Yosai continued down the dark cave and stopped when he heard voices. He barked and jumped up and down, Looking back to Adair.
You have more power than you think.. -Rigel said with a tilt of his head as he leaned forward, gently leaning his forehead against Karina's, picking out more stingers.- ..A lot more..

Yosai.. Shh.. -Adair held a finger to her lips as she came to a stop beside Yosai, and leaned against the wall, her arm in her lap- ..I wonder.. who they are..?

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Karina gently tilted her head and kissed Rigel's cheek.
"I hope so, because I still feel weak compared to you and your brother. Aiaka still needs a lot of training. She's hasn't found her niche yet." She said as she looked up at him.

Yosai sat down and tilted his head, scratching behind his ear.
Could it be classmates?
I think Aiaka's stronger than you think.. -Rigel said as he picked the final stinger from Karina's knee, a blush on his cheeks from the kiss- ..But, she needs to perfect her control on flying while throwing that battle axe of hers. -he said with a sigh as he leaned back and pulled up her left leg, picking out the rest of the stingers.-

I'll check.. -Adair said, as she inched closer a long the wall, looking around the cavern for where the voices could be coming from- ..Just a little closer, I think..

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Karina laughed.
"I agree!" She said as she looked up at him, with a smile.
"She has a black belt, I don't know why she doesn't engage in hand to hand combat, or at least fight with something that isn't so heavy. Have you ever tried to pick her axe up? I mean damn." She rested her head on her knee and sighed.
"I didn't mean to scare you, or make you worry about me." She said as she yawned.

Yosai darted ahead, sniffing the ground and coming to a stop around the corner and barked.
"Yosai?! Oh god! We're saved!!"
I was scared because it was you.. -Rigel said, falling back against the tub and stretching his arm out, the plam of his hand facing towards him- ..I was scared of what I could do to you.

Yosai! -Adair sighed and followed after him, holding her hand against her arm as she came to a stop behind Yosai- ..Ah.. Hello.. -she said, tilting her head with a smile as she walked up to stand beside him.- ..I gather your the students then? -she said with a small giggle.- Is everyone alright?

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Karina slowly stood up and stepped out of the tub and picked up her bottle of aloe and itch cream.
"Come on babe." She said as she held her hand out to him after grabbing a towel.
"Let' go to bed. I'm here now, and always will be. Stop worrying." She said as she stepped a bit closer.

A dark haired girl who was sitting by the fire looked up at Adair.
"we are all that's left of 4." She said as she pointed to a brown haired boy with cat ears sticking up on his head.
"Everyone else is gone...." the brown haired boys said as he stood up and brushed dirt from his face.
Yeah.. -Rigel stepped out of the tub and took Karina's hand, kissing each knuckle before he kissed the back of her hand, down to her wrist, and then the palm of her hand- ..Sorry, I'll always worry.. -he said as he took the towel and wrapped it around her.-

Ahh.. I see, out of four.. -Adair said as she walked towards the girl and squatted down beside her, a smile on her lips as she tilted her head- ..May I? -she asked, lifting the girl's right arm, then lifting her left arm before she stood up and walked over towards the boy- ..Can I? -she said, as she put her hand against his chest, over his heart- ..Yosai, go back to Kya and help her get ready for us, alright? -she said as she stepped back from the boy and looked over to Yosai.- ..Is everyone ready to come with us?

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Karina smiled and wrapped her arms around him and lay her head against his chest.
"Are you feeling at ease?" She asked as she let go of him and went to change into dry underwear ad went to lay down.
"Here. you've gotta rub this on my stings. Miss Tiana said they'd go away in a few hours." She said as she handed him the aloe and the bottle of tonic.

Yosai barked and ran back to go warn Kya.
"Hey! You have room for Barra and Dionne?" He asked as he knocked on Kya's door. Kya came to the door in her PJ's and yawned.
"What? You guys found them! Yes! Yes I do! Where are they?"
"Adair's is with them now!" Kya widened her eyes.
"WE HAVE TO GO BACK!" Kya said as Yosai tilted his head.
"What?"
"Do you not know why he sent us up here?!" Kya said as she tugged on her heavy coat,
"What?! What's going on?!"
"WE ARE DEALING WITH A TITAN! YOU IDIOT! BARRA, ADAIR AND DIONNE CAN'T HANDLE IT!!"
Not at all.. -Rigel said with a half hearted smile as he followed her out of the bathroom, he changed into a dry pair of boxers and sat on the floor- ..Come on, give me a leg.. -he said, opening the bottle of aloe and then the tonic.-

Well then.. -Adair said with a smile as she held her arms behind her back, one hand in the other- ..Shall we go? Is there anything I can help with? I think it's best we leave quickly.. -she said, tilting her head a bit.-

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Karina sat up and lifted a leg and rested her foot against Rigel's knee.
"I'm okay honey." she said, trying to be reassuring. She tilted her head a bit as she wiggled her toes.
"Are you still too scared to say I love you back to me?"

Kya and Yosai were racing back up the mountain to try and meet up with Adair.
"Miss Adair!!! Oh my god, this is the reason they were trapped! This thing!" She said as Yosai frowned and stepped closer to her.
"Shut up."
"What? Don't tellm-"
"...shut the ******** up." He whispered as a droning moan echoed int he night air.
I'm still too scared to touch you.. -Rigel sighed, watching Karina from the corner of his eyes as he scooted back and set her foot on his shoulder, rubbing the tonic and aloe on his hands before he rubbed it on her leg- ..But thats why I love you.

Ah.. -Adair winced, holding her hand against her forehead, biting her lower lip as she walked towards one end of the cave, a small sigh sliding over her lips- ..Which way did you come into this place? Left, right, up or down? -she set her hand on her hip and turned around.- ..I think its time we leave.. Alright?

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Then I can do this. If you want some alone time." She said as she reached down to take the aloe bottle from him.
"I'll be okay."

Dionne sighed and nodded towards a small opening.
"I think we came in that way." She said softly as she heard footsteps.
"...What was that....?"

Kya stood, clinging to Yosai as she sniffed the air as the droning got louder. Yosai backed up as he felt the ground shake.
"This isn't good...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces