Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A Roleplay Dealing with Death..... It's Private kay?

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
And I already have my partner!

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Sister Mizaru "Shinigami" Akitoyama
Height: 5'8"
Abilities: Independent Meister, Krusnik 1.0

Rome, Italia.
The Vatican had teamed up with Lord Death in forming an anti-vampire/Kishin task force comprised of the world's death scythes, Krusniks, and cyborgs. After 400 years of peace, a single witch unleashed the Kishin that was incarcerated beneath the DMWA and Death City fell to her. Now, With Lord Death in trouble, and Death City's miester's powerless against her, Lord death sends a last ditch SOS to the Vatican and it's AVK-Task force....

"This is the place alright. I haven't been here in years, it hasn't changed a bit." A tall biracial woman stood outside the Vatican's main entrance with a rolling suitcase in her hand and a sheet of paper in the other. She raised a well-manicured eyebrow.
"Hmm....I have clearance...I just have to remember how to get in..."
Name: Adair Calise.
Race: Vampire/Wiccan.
Sexuality: Female.
Weapons: Twin demon guns and spells.

-A slim girl of about five'one, followed by twin boys (one six'one, the other six'two, and both equally good looking). Gloved fingers picked up the hood against her shoulders and pulled it ontop of her head, a small sigh sliding past dark rose colored lips as black boot clad feet stepped into the sun and tapped against the sidewalk- ...Now, where was I supposed to go? -she looked back to the two boys for support, both shrugged their shoulders, as one stayed beside her and the other hung back a few inches. Another sigh followed the question as she kept walking, maybe it would come to her.-

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mizaru looked down at the keypad entry and raised an eyebrow.
"Ohhhhhh. This is it." She gently typed in her code and waited for the doors to unlock.
"God bless you Sister Shinigami. Welcome back." the keypad said as Mizune smiled.
The doors of teh vatican's main building swung open. Mizune picked up the handle to her suitcase and rolled it gently behind her as she tugged at her white collar.
"I'm off to see Lady Caterina....at least I think." She mumbled as she looked around.
"I'm terrible at Italian..."
-They were a weird "gang" these three, slowly stepping closer towards the Vatican itself. A small cross of a smirk and smile across those dark rose lips, the memory of a faded winter returning, and the memory of what she was supposed to do as well.- Well, boys.. who remembers how to get in.. -A small giggle slid over her lips, her black gloved fingers tracing along walls of gates as she walked closer.- Hmm.. maybe over here..

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mizaru looke around once she got into the building.
"Mizaru! Mizaruuuu!!" Someone called from infront of her. She narrowed her eyes to see Father Able coming at her.
"Hello Father!" She exclaimed as she ran to him and gave him a bear hug.
"Oh my! It's been ages! How are you?!" He asked as Mizaru smiled to him.
"Pretty good. I've been in Death City for a long time. I'm sorry I haven't made it back. After the kishin incident, I had to come for help. Lord Death sent me here to ask for help. But, as you know, Lady Caterina has already given me permission to take you guys back." She explained as Abel nodded.
"She wants to see you." He said as he held Mizaru's hand. He traced his finger over her ring finger and jumped.
"A ring?" He asked as she blushed and nodded.
"Naro and I got married a few years ago." She said as she looked around at the ancient art and the cross.
"Congrats. The meeting is going to start soon, maybe you should get settled in and get changed." He said as she nodded and grabbed her things and waved and the rolled past him and up the stairs.
-Fingers traced over the keypad, and dark blue eyes shut almost fully, remembering numbers somone last put in, and then punching them in as her own. A small giggle slid over her lips and boot clad feet, followed by another pair of what seemed to be army boots followed.- Well, it seems my memory says we're here.. Now, where to next.. -She stepped into the dark shadows, basically under the steps as she pulled off the hood and ran her fingers along the wall.- Hmm, a meeting.. upstairs, it seems.

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mizaru unclasped her sword from her back and after pulling her long red hair back, headed back down the stairs and into the elevator.
"Is it just me or do a sense a vampire..." She stopped the elevator and got off and headed down the stairs, stopping to collect her thoughts.
"This could be bad."
-The silver haired boy stepped close to the young girl, protective of her was an understatement from both the boys that followed her.- Niko, we're alright here.. -The whisper slid over her lips like he was the only one who heard it, and he listened as he stepped back towards his brother, but both kept ready to move at a moments notice.- Excuse me, miss, the meeting upstairs.. has it started yet?

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mizaru spun around, her red eyes glowing. She looked the girl over and bit her lip.
"Who are you and why are you here." She said sharply, her stance hardening.
-The silver haired boy stepped a few paces closer, and the boy with black hair stayed behind a few paces.- Niko, hold.. -Her arm reached out a bit, and the boy stood still. A small smile slid over the woman's lips, the small gleam of fangs hinted before the smile left, her hand now reaching out towards the woman infront of her- My name is Adair, Adair Calise, miss.

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mizaru was wary of the situation. Father Nightrow was behind one of the pillars just a few paces away, watching closely.
Not here..... he willed as he watched Mizaru.
"Answer me." she said, this time, her voice lowered to a his. her arm was beginning to emit her soul energy in the form of a red smoke.
"You have 10 seconds...9....8....."
-Both boys began to move closer, the will of their "mistress" kept them back a few inches.- Niko, Rigel.. stand still.. We are fine here. -A soft sigh slid over her lips, she removed her hand from beneath her cloak to show a ring, a dainty looking thing with the symbol of her clan.- I'm here to represent vampires, ones who wish to live calmly and safely within this same world. I'm from the Kitsune clan. We don't mean harm, we wish what you wish.

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mizaru's eyes softened. She lowered her hand and sighed.
"My apologies. I'm Mizaru. I'm Death's daughter." She said as she turned around, rather curtly.
"Follow me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces