Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I don't know," Peter said.

- - -

Daniel stopped his work and went to the door. "Skye isn't here," he said once he opened the door.
Skye carefully took Brendan from Peter and hurried inside with the children. She dropped them off in Henry's room and hurried to Bradley's office. "Did Terry take another servant?" she asked once she entered it.

- - -

"Where is she and what happened to her?" Jack asked with a frown. "I've been trying to contact her the past few days and she hasn't answered."
"I don't know. You can go see," Bradley said looking up at Skye.

- - -

"She's at the castle. She was asleep for a few days," Daniel said.
"How can you not know? You're his father and head of this household," Skye responded with a frown as tears appeared in her eyes.

- - -

"What happened?" Jack asked again, frowning even more.
"Because not always am I paying attention to what my children are doing. I'm a very busy person with things to do and its been busier since Daniel is playing catch up on his work he was supposed to do a few weeks ago," Bradley said with a frown. "Just go ask him," he said.

- - -

"She tried to kill herself," Daniel said.
"You know what he's going to do if I do go and he's there, right?" Skye asked and sighed. "He's going to taunt me."

- - -

"Why did she do that?" Jack asked quietly.
Bradley sighed a bit and just nodded at Skye to answer her question.

- - -

"You need to talk to her. Now why are you here?" Daniel asked.
"Could you do anything to get her free?" Skye asked and wiped her eyes.

- - -

"Someone from your family took Isabella," Jack said quietly. "I've been trying to get in touch with Skye to tell her but now she's dead." He looked at Daniel with a glare and snapped, "You and your family ruin everything, you know that?"
"Anything I do just pisses him off. You'd have better luck with Daniel talking to him maybe," Bradley said.

- - -

Daniel sighed a bit. "Skye isn't dead. She's at the castle. She just took Brendan and Sarah down there. And fine you can blame things on me and my family. I don't care. Now, if you're going to continue to be rude and disrespectful you can get off my property. If you want to see Skye go to the castle," he said with a frown.
"Thank you," Skye said quietly as she looked down, feeling that it was hopeless. She left the office and started wonder the halls as she cried.

- - -

"How is she still alive?" Jack asked.
Chelsea saw Skye and frowned a bit. "What's wrong?" she asked quietly.

- - -

"I changed her. And I already know that's not what you want to hear. But she's still Skye. Don't hate her," Daniel said looking at Jack.
"Terry has Isabella," Skye said quietly as she wiped her eyes.

- - -

"Thank you for saving her life, but really have ruined everything. Especially my family," Jack said before getting in his car and leaving.
Chelsea frowned and hugged Skye. "Do you want to call Daniel? Ask him to talk to Terry?" she asked.

- - -

Daniel just shut the door and grabbed his phone. He called Terry as he went back to work.
Skye hugged Chelsea back and buried her face in the vampire's shoulder. "I feel like it won't do anything," she said quietly.

- - -

Terry groaned a bit and had Isabella answer his phone.

"Hello?" she said.
Chelsea sighed and stroke Skye's hair.

- - -

"I need to talk to Terry. Tell him it's his brother Daniel," Daniel said not recognising the voice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff