Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit took Darren's hand gratefully, knowing he'd have to let go when they got back into the view of others. "No really couldn't have done this if you weren't so patient with me." He smiled up at Darren and began heading out, loosening his grip as soon as he needed to for appearances. He found the car and climbed in, obviously exhausted. Even so, he pulled out his cell phone to call Ran. The call was short. When he hung up he said," He agreed to come in the morning and a tentative yes on the vacation with Kisuke. Depends if he likes him or not I guess. Either way he'll be ready." Kit laid his head over onto Darren, his eyes drooping.
User Image

"Soon we will be on a plane and on our way to Greece." Darren said with a sigh as he rested his head on the seat. "No more stops." He couldn't wait to be exploring Greece and walking along the beach while holding hands with Kit. Darren's fake engagement to Adrian prevented him from even getting close to Kit.

Darren desperately wanted to end his engagement with Adrian; however, it was too important that attention be kept off Kit. Right now everyone was focusing on 'Darren & Adrian: A Millionaire Dollar Match' and that's just where Darren needed it to stay. Although, today's episode with Lucas almost ruined that. "I think we can take it easy our first day, don't you?"

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit snuggled up to Darren in the safety of the car. A yawn crept from his mouth, making him realize how tired he really was. He wrapped his arms around the other drawing himself flush against Darren. "I don't think I'll be able to stay awake for much longer." He inhaled Darren's scent and purred. "I'm too tired and you're too comfy."

Kit loved moments like this when they weren't having to pretend to be just friends and boss and employee. For the moment Darren was his, all his.
User Image

Darren grunted his agreement and tried to keep his thoughts pure. Yes, he was exhausted, but it didn't mean was dead. Kit's body pressed against his was invoking reactions in him that would only cause pain. They were in a car with William and Mrs. Duncan for one. Two, Darren was pretty sure Kit wasn't ready for- well you know. Third, there was no way he was going to make love to Kit in the backseat for their first time together. Kit isn't even trying to be sexy. I just need to calm down and sleep the rest of the way to the airport.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit was trying in no way to be sexy, in fact he was almost instantly asleep. Between the press release, the fight, the hospital twice, and getting injured the bunny boy was dead to the world at the moment. His head was no longer filled with nightmarish images but rather soft and comforting ones of being snuggled with Darren, walking on the beach with Darren, and so forth. If he realized they had reached the airport he made no move to show it.
User Image

Darren said nothing to the flight attendants as they grabbed his and Kit's bags. Trying not to disturb Kit, Darren gently lifted Kit into his arms and cradled him against his chest as he said his goodbyes to William and Mrs. Duncan. Their words were brief. Once on the plane, Darren sat Kit down and buckled him in before moving on to his own seat and doing the same. He laced their fingers together and slowly relaxed into his seat. Already he could feel freedom surrounding them. His flight attendants wouldn't say a word about his and Kit's intimacies. From here on out, Kit and Darren didn't have to worry about the public eye.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit remained asleep until the plane started rumbling, and then he peeked his eyes open, glancing out of the window and then at their interlaced hands and smiled. He held Darren's hand a little tighter and watched as the plane left the ground. Once they were up past the clouds, Kit once again turned his attention to sleep, but not before kissing Darren's fingers and snuggling as well as he could with a seat belt on with a soft "Love you." Soon after he was once again asleep and would be until they were almost to Greece.
User Image

Darren stirred as a flight attendant shook his shoulder and told him they were flying over Greece. They wouldn't land just yet. Darren glanced out the window before tuning his attention to Kit. The bunny boy looked so peaceful, Darren couldn't help but to watch his lover sleep for a while before waking him. "Kit... Kit... Wake up. You'd hate to miss this."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit peeked one eye open and glanced at Darren. "Hm? Miss what? Are we landing? He glanced out the window. "Ah! Is that Greece?!" Kit couldn't believe that they were almost there. After so many side trips it seemed like forever since just this morning. Kit bounced in his seat. "We're almost there!" He threw his arms happily around his lover and gave him a long kiss.
User Image

Darren eagerly returned the kiss. It seemed like it had been so long since they last kissed. Almost as if he were starving for Kit. A hunger that was never satisfied. Kit did things to him no other ever had or will. The worst part was he didn't even know. Greece was going to be like heaven and hell on earth.

Darren knew that kissing and a few caresses here and there were fine with Kit, but he didn't know how Kit felt about the most intimate act itself. While Darren would never push Kit beyond his limits, he was scared of bringing up bad memories for his lover. Perhaps he would reserve two bedrooms to be on the safe side. But I don't think Kit will like that.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit finally reluctantly pulled away so he could watch as they flew over Greece. "There's so much to do! I want to go to the beach, and see a bunch of sites, and eat lots of yummy food, and take naps with Darrie, and watch sunsets, and everything!" Kit said as he beamed, his eyes practically sparkling. It's my first time being out of England! I'm so excited!" He glued his eyes back outside for awhile until realized he hadn't actually looked much inside the plane. Wow! It's bigger in here than I thought it'd be." He blinked, sighing at the sight of a magazine peeking out. "Ah, looks like they thought you'd want to read about your engagement." He had to giggle at that. He figured the flight attendants wouldn't say anything since Darren had been holding his hand when he woke up, but they probably were shocked now. Still... Kit glanced at the magazine. His Darren looked good with Adrian... he had looked good with Lauri as well... Kit frowned. Why on earth had Darren picked him? It was obvious Darren did like women, which was not a category he fit into. "Darrie... You don't mind I'm a guy, right?"
User Image

Darren's eyes widened briefly. He never expected to be asked that- at least not by Kit. "If I minded I would not kiss you as often as I can or use you as my pillow." Darren contemplated telling Kit of his and Kisuke's relationship back in college. Did Kit need to know? Darren didn't think so. It wasn't important and it was in the past. However, Kit would probably like to know. Kisuke and Kit were going to be seeing each other quite a bit once they returned from their vacation.

"I love you, Kit. It's the reason I am fighting to get you your freedom. I wouldn't be doing any of this if I minded." Darren paused as he thought of reasons not to tell Kit about his past relationship with Kisuke. "I've been with other.... males before..."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit seemed to relax. So Darren like both males and females. "Ah,well you just seemed to have been interested in women. I know you love me, I just wasn't sure why or if you'd be attracted to me if you liked women." Kit snuggled up to Darren. "So why did you suggest Ran go with Kisuke? I was a little surprised by that."
User Image

"My first and last relationship with another male was with Kisuke." Darren said softly. "We were still in college at the time. I ended things before they became too serious, expecting Kisuke to leave like all my other exes, but he didn't. He stuck around and stayed my friend." He smiled at the memories. Kisuke was his one and only friend. "I was hoping Ran would find a bunny of his own to worry about and leave mine for me. I think they will be good for each other."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

"Ohh, That's why you trust him so much." Kit smiled and then laughed, "Trying to play matchmaker huh?" Kit thought about it. "Well I don't know much about Kisuke, but it could work. Poor Ran has been feeling pretty lonely. Not that he'd ever admit it. He's about as stubborn as you are." Kit said with a giggle as he tapped Darren on the nose. Kit stretched. "I can't wait til we land. I'm starting to get all cramped up. Kit said, talking as much about his poor ears as he was his legs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff