Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit found it hard to focus with Darren playing with his ears and tail. They were both rather sensitive. "M-Maybe." He looked thoughtful." And I don't think rabbits have a mating season... I think they reproduce year round." He turned even redder as he realized the implications of what he had just said. "Ah- um... I mean..." He fell silent burying his face into Darren's shoulder.
User Image

"Female bunnies, but not males." The temptation to nibble on Kit's ears was so great Darren found himself biting his inner cheek. Images of his love writhing beneath him and moaning above, begging for more was filling thoughts. Kit sitting on his erection wasn't helping any to calm his body. "Perhaps we should finish what we started..."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit turned beet red. It was so hard to resist Darren. "H-Here?" Kit softly kissed Darren, wrapping his arms around his neck. He felt conflicted. He wanted to do such things with Darren, but he was scared they would get so far and then he might get scared... but he wouldn't know unless he tried...
User Image

Darren groaned and grabbed Kit's bottom just around the tail, squeezing the flesh. This hadn't been exactly what he meant when he said they should finish what they started, but he couldn't stop just yet. The desire to taste every inch of Kit was heating his blood to an almost unbearable level. He wanted to lick and kiss and caress the flesh Kit kept hidden under his clothes.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit gasped at the feel of Darren's hands. Before he could stop it a moan escaped his lips, causing him to bury his face shyly into Darren's chest as he tried to muffle the moans and hide his blush from the face he seemed to be getting just as excited as Darren was and he had no way to hide it.
User Image

"Kiss me Kit." Darren demanded, pressing their bodies closer together. He knew Kit wasn't ready for this. He knew that they were going too far too fast. Darren only hoped that their attraction to each other wouldn't ruin their relationship. Their vacation was exactly what they needed and Darren couldn't wait to explore what they had.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit eagerly kissed him, still nervous, but unable to hold himself back. His fingers tangled into the others hair and pulled him closer. He didn't think he was ready, but at the same time he couldn't help himself. He was getting lost in Darren.
User Image

Darren gave Kit's butt a squeeze. His hands wanted to do so many other things. They wanted to trace a path down the center of Kit's back, pinch and flick his nipples, play with that sexy bunny tail, and explore the arousal Kit was sure to have. He licked Kit's lips and nibbled his way down Kit's neck and back up.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit moaned trying to hide his excitement. "Darren..." He ran his hands down Darren's chest, shifting to relieve the pressure or being pressed against Darren, but the movement didn't help. He was so torn. He wanted to go further, but was he ready?
User Image

Darren groaned once again and continued nibbling on Kit. He tasted his way underneath Kit's chin and to the other side of his neck. He'd be lying if he said he didn't want to have a taste those bunny ears. Maybe Kit would let him. Slowly being taken over by his lust, Darren lifted Kit from his lap and sat him on his desk and pressed himself between Kit's legs.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit softly petted Darren's back, there was no hiding the tightness in his shorts. He focused on the kisses and the feel of Darren's mouth on his skin. He was comfortable, he loved Darren, and yet there was a nagging doubt in his mind saying he shouldn't do this yet. He wasn't ready. But logic and reasoning were hard to focus on when Darren's lips were pulling him in and he found himself hooking his legs around Darren. Slowly his hands began snaking under Darren's shirt to caress the warm muscled flesh. "Darren...." He kissed Darren's neck. "I love you."
User ImageUser Image

Darren hissed and took deep breaths. He felt his heart skip a beat and a shiver skate its way down his spine and it became hard to breathe. Kit did all that by touching him. "I love you Ki-"

"Darren! There's a letter from Lu- DARREN!" Mrs. Duncan shouted her hands coming up to cover her eyes, dropping the envelope in the process. "What are you doing?! You let him go immediately!" It wasn't until her heart calmed down that she lowered her hands. "What happened to waiting?! What has gotten into you?!"

Darren stiffened and jumped away from Kit. He cursed himself to the lowest pit of hell as he straightened his shirt and ran a hand through his hair. He shifted around uncomfortably for a second before giving up. There was no way he was going to get any relief at the moment. Darren held his hand out to help Kit get down, ignoring Mrs. Duncan questions because he didn't have any answers.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit nearly jumped out of his skin when Mrs. Duncan came in. He had been so focus on Darren he had not focused on anything else. He sat there with a beet red face, feeling both embarrassed and guilty. He took Darren's hand when he offered it and stood there awkwardly, trying to hide the fact he had been so aroused. Not having the nerve to look either Darren or Mrs. Duncan in the face, he stood there, hands clasped in front of him, staring intently at the floor.
User ImageUser Image

Even though Darren knew he went too far with Kit, he wouldn't bow his head to Mrs. Duncan. His fierce eyes stared back at Mrs. Duncan with guilt, but no regret. He couldn't regret the feelings and arousal Kit stirred up in him. Part of him knew they would have stopped and ended things before they crossed any lines. Kit wasn't ready for much more than what they had already did.

"Is it so hard to wait?!" Mrs. Duncan demanded, bending down pick up the letter. "What would have happened if I hadn't showed up?! Would you have stopped?!!"

"Yes!" Darren shouted trying to hold back his temper. "I would never push Kit into anything he doesn't want to do." He looked down at Kit and reached down to tilt his head back up. "It's not about being able to wait. It's about how I- we? feel when we touch..."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit nodded at Darren's last statement. He had gotten caught up in how kissing and being close to Darren felt so wonderful.

It's not just Darren's fault. I-I- I've never felt really physically attracted to anyone before and I uh... guess I got carried away...It-It's not like I tried to stop Darren at all... I... umm... might have encouraged it..." Kit looked back down at his feet nervously, but held on to Darren's arm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff