Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit couldn't help the blush that settled over his cheeks. Kit still marveled how something he despised doing with Lucas was so pleasurable with Darren. The bunny boy found his arms wrapping around Darren's neck, deepening the kiss. He squirmed a little, finding being twisted around like this wasn't a comfortable was to kiss his Darren properly. He moved so he was sitting on Darren's lap, facing him, his slender legs hanging from either side of the chair. Kit felt his cheeks reddening more. This was a more intimate way of sitting, but it was more comfortable as well.
User Image

Kit was either too innocent and had no idea what such a position would do to Darren or he simply didn't think things through completely. Darren wasn't sure which it was, but he also couldn't care at the moment. Right nor he was enjoying kissing Kit. They had a lot of time to make up for. "Sweet Kit..." You don't know what you do to me... He fought his body reaction, hoping Kit wouldn't notice anything. Kit didn't need to feel rushed or pressured in to doing something more intimate than kissing. Darren promised Kit he would wait.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image User Image

Kit realized only after he had settled down into the position that it would affect Darren as well. He blushed and tried to make it less intimate and less torturous for Darren, but the way the chair was made wouldn't allow for it. Ah well, Darren didn't seem to mind too much anyways. Kit was starting to lose himself fully in the kiss when the door swung open.

"Mrs. Duncan wanted me to see if you wanted..." there was a long strained pause as Ran looked up. "Tea... or... coffee... to help you work... which you are not doing..."
User Image

Darren's mood changed as quick as light being turned off and on. Damn him! He thought viciously. There was no way that mangy mutt was living after this. He broke the kiss and licked his lips. "No we are not working, but we were busy." And why would I want tea or coffee when I have Kit? Darren glared at Ran for interrupting him and Kit. This was the first time in a long time that he got the chance to kiss and hold Kit!

Dapper Lunatic

User Image User Image

Kit's face was a very unnatural shade of red as he hid his face into Darren's shoulder. He hadn't expected Ran to come in. If he had been paying attention, he probably would have heard him coming, but he had been quite distracted.

"I see you were busy. Maybe you should hang a 'Do not disturb' sign on your door. I guess I should tell Mrs. Duncan you don't want anything... ."

"Not anything right now... Maybe later..."

"Right, but next time she's going to have to come up here herself..." He glanced at Darren. "Behave yourself."

Kit peeped up shyly at Darren after Ran left, his face still stained cherry red.
User Image

Darren was seriously thinking of ways to kill Ran. The stupid wolf had the nerve to tell him he needed a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on his door. Had the mutt never heard of knocking?! And then he had the nerve to tell Darren to behave as if he were some child. His mood and arousal was quickly shot down by his anger and Ran's smart mouth. "I need to get back to work," he said softly, petting on Kit's ears.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

"Don't be cross... He's just worried about me. He doesn't want me hurt again." Kit's ears drooped that their cuddle/kissing time seemed to be at an end. "Darrie..." He blushed more since he had never called Darren by anything other than Darren or Mr. Darren. "Can we keep kissing a little more?" Kit asked with a small pout as he traced random shapes on Darren's chest with his finger. "Just a little more... please Darrie?"
User Image

Darren raised an eyebrow at Kit's nickname for him, but didn't comment on it. It would be between only the two of them. Besides he relished the idea of being nicknamed by only Kit. Now I need one for my bunny boy... Darren felt his arousal stir up once more. Kit's pouting and caressing were doing things to his body no one else had ever achieved. "What did I tell you the last time you asked?"

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

"You told me I could kiss you when I wanted and didn't have to ask... But that's not really true, right? I can't kiss you whenever I want. I can't kiss you at work or in public because you're 'engaged to Adrian..." Kit couldn't keep a small pout out of his voice as he said this. He really was jealous. He didn't want Darren to know that because he knew why Darren was doing it, but it still made Kit jealous all the same. "But I guess since we're here it's fine... I just don't want to be too distracting..." Kit said kissing Darren again. However instead of just kissing Darren's lips he also kissed Darren's forehead, nose, cheeks, ears and neck. I don't want to share Darren. I know it's not real between them... but it's all over the TV and magazines... And I have to pretend Darren and I aren't together... Kit, gently at first, sucked on Darren's neck, but grew firmer with it until there was a bright red mark left. Kit turned red when he realized what he had done, but he couldn't say he was displeased...
User Image

Darren knew it wasn't right. He knew it wasn't right to be happy about Kit being jealous, but damn it- it excited him! It was true Kit couldn't kiss him anywhere he wanted since he was 'engaged' to Adrian and Kit was his secretary. Darren hadn't thought Kit would get jealous over the engagement seeing how it was fake, but Kit was obviously pouting over it. "Kit, you couldn't be not distracting if your life depended on it. Don't you see how I watch every move you make? How my eyes follow you when I should be working?" He questioned, closing his eyes and enjoying Kit's display of affection. "Sweet Kit be merciful..." Darren pleaded. His bunny boy was being so forward, so unlike him. "You don't have to mark me to show that I'm yours."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit shyly hid behind his bangs. "Ah... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... I know... It's just that... I don't like pretending I don't love you... I can't cuddle you, or kiss you, or get to close to you, or say that I love you, or do something too intimate outside of the house... and then we we get home, Ran wants to spend a lot of time with me... and I don't get to be with you a lot...especially since you have to go out a lot and make sure the press sees you with Adrian... and I then I end up seeing you with Adrian on TV and magazines and stuff...even though I know it's not real... I know it's not... my head knows... but my heart can't help but be jealous... just a little... I mean... I haven't even got to go on a date with you yet... So I guess I just... wanted something to always be there... something physical, a reminder...even if I can't show you affection and kiss you all the time... I know... I know all these things... but I still can't help... just a little...I'm sorry..."
User Image

Darren smiled as he captured Kit's lips in a kiss. He made love to his bunny boys mouth, seducing it with his tongue. "You don't need to be jealous. If anyone should be jealous it should be me. If Ran takes anymore of your time or makes anymore decisions you yourself can make I'll kick him out. I'm a selfish man, Kit." His lips trailed down to Kit's neck. "I want you all to myself and yet I can't get an hour alone with you." He sucked at beautiful skin and marked it just as Kit marked him. "Let's go away where no one will recognize us. Pack our bags and leave after the speech. Go somewhere where you can truly kiss me whenever you want. Just the two of us. No one else will have to know."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit shuddered as Darren marked him. The thought of being Darren's... made him happy... so happy.... And the thought of going off alone with Darren..."Could we really do that?" Kit asked breathlessly. "Please don't tease me if you're not serious. Can we really take a trip together? Wouldn't that.... wouldn't that be suspicious?"
User Image

"I wouldn't tease you about something like this Kit. That would be cruel of me." Darren laughed. He mentally noted how the idea of taking a trip meant so much to his lover. "It can't be suspicious if no one knows about it. Adrian will be told I'm leaving for business. So... Are you coming or do I have to kidnap you?"

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit threw his arms around Darren. "Of course I'll go!" He said excitedly kissing the other. Kit tangled his fingers into Darren's hair. He loved him so much.... He never thought he could feel this way about anyone after everything that had happened to him. Shyly his tongue rand gently over Darren's upper lip. He wondered where they were going, but he was much too comfortable with their current activity to ask.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff