Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

That's fine, Mr. William did a very good job, so I think the pain is much less than it would have been if he hadn't fixed me up." He took the medicine and popped it into his mouth and swallowed it quickly. "Thank you, Mr. Darren. Now we should go tell Mrs. Duncan about the carrot cake!"
User Image

Darren barely resisted the urge to raise an eyebrow at Kit. Yes, of course, he knew people took their pills without water, but he'd never seen it done before. Just how did he get them to go down? He shook his head, trying to rid his mind of such stupid and crazy thoughts. I must be losing my mind. "Yes, I'm sure she'll be delighted to bake you a carrot cake. The baking shop you were in front of when I found you was actually bought because of her."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit stuck his tongue out. "Ugh, bitter. I'll need that cake to get rid of the taste," he teased. "Wait, you own that store?!" Kit latched onto Darren's arm. "Will you take me there, please?! I've only been to a bakery once! I'd really like to go with you!" He blushed. "Sorry, I'm too forward, I'm just not used to having... choices...."
User Image

"Your Just Desserts is one of many of my businesses. Ms. Duncan is who inspired me to buy the place. Once everything is taken care of I'll take you out to the bakery." Darren gently tugged on one of Kit's ears. "You're not too forward. People are more bold than that these days, especially the woman who want a man with deep pockets. When William returns we will see about getting you some glasses until the contact as in."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit smiled. "I'm glad I'm not a bother." He held back a small shiver when Darren played with his ear. His ears and tail were so sensitive and he loved his ears being played with as long as the person wasn't too rough with them like pulling on them hard. "W-what other types of businesses do you own?" Kit asked curiously, regaining what bit of composure he had lost.
User Image

"I own many companies. The bakery is the odd one. As I said before Ms. Duncan is the one who inspired me to buy it. Nerius Inc. is continues to improve technology. However, Emble Enterprises is dedicated to finding cures and helping those that can't help themselves. Lastly, Dare is about anything and everything." Darren explained. His long legs easily taking two steps at a time. "Why so curious?"

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit blinked. "Well, you said you wanted me to help you. If I'll be your secretary, shouldn't I know about you companies?" Kit said as they reached the kitchen. "I want to do my best and learn as much as I can beforehand. Your companies sound nicer than Donnovan's... Going to his lab was scary sometimes...," he shuddered.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Donnovan sat down the papers in his right hand as Melinda swept into the room, but kept his glass of wine firmly in his left. "Yes?"

"Drake has arrived, sir, and he has brought Ran along with him."

"Ah, excellent! Now scurry off, my dear," he said shooing her away.

She bowed as she backed out of the room. Soon after, two men sauntered into the room. Drake strolled in first, grinning coldly and maliciously. Although Drake was certainly not short, Ran was a good head taller. He walked coolly in, looking calm, but alert. Two black wolf ears perched on his head and slowly twitched at every sound, as his tail swished lazily. Ran leaned against the wall, arms folded, and looked out the window, focusing his attention on a bird twittering outside. His ears perked and his tail twitched erratically as though he might like to give chase, but other than that, his interest seemed only mild. Drake opted to plop into a nearby chair, laying back with crossed legs and giving the air that he owned the place.

"If any one else expected to get by with such an attitude and such behavior while a guest in my own home, I'd have them thrown out an experimented on," he said with a cross glare, but a small smile seeped through.

"Haven't you already done that?" Drake laughed, jabbing his thumb in Ran's direction. There seemed to a disgruntled sound that came from Ran's direction, but it was nearly impossible to tell for sure.

He chuckled. "How typical of you, Drake. It's good to see you again. Ah, but there is more important business... I seem to have recently... lost my most prized possession."

"Your precious pet that you keep chained to your side? He's run away?" Ran commented, more as an observation than a question. His eyes slid over to Lucas for a moment before gliding back to the bird.

Lucas sat up looking startled. "Ho-"

"How did I know?" He didn't even bother looking over again. "His scent is usually oozing off of you, but I can only smell a hint of him."

"Ah, Ran... I forget how alert and observant you truly are when you seem so otherwise unengaged," he said easing back into a relaxed posture.

"I suppose I'll take it as a compliment."

Drake leaned forward with a pleased grin. "And you want us to track him down?" He clapped his hands delightedly. "And the price?"

"I think you know Drake."

A wicked grin spread across Drake's face. "Perfect."
User Image

"Indeed." Darren went into the kitchen and leaned against the counter. "If William ever does return, we can head out to get you a laptop and a few other things. Perhaps while we are out we can stop by the bakery." He wouldn't comment on Donnovan's companies. If he got started there was no stopping him.

User Image

"What can I help you two with?" Ms. Duncan asked as went in circles around the kitchen, stirring here and cutting there. "And what was William sent to get? He is never one to get distracted or forget there are people waiting on him."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

"That would be nice..." Kit shyly peeped at Mrs. Ducan. "Um... If it's not too much trouble... could you- would you fix a carrot cake? I'd really appreciate it." He gave her a shy smile. "And he went to get some stuff so I can hide my appearance and actually go out in public without causing a commotion." He rubbed the back of his head, his ears drooping as though they were trying to apologize for their very existence by hiding.
User Image

Ms. Duncan smiled motherly at Kit as she used a dish towel to wipe off her hands. "Of course. I always keep the ingredients in stock in case Darren suddenly gets a sweet tooth. That bakery may be my doing, but do you think he would keep it if he didn't really like sweets?" She pressed her hand to her chest at the bunny ears drooping. "As long as you're here you don't have to hide who or what you are. Trust me. You could go streaking and no one would know. Darren likes his privacy. And I'm sure William will be back any time now- See. He's back now."

User Image

William walked into the kitchen with two bags. "I'm sorry it took me so long sirs. I got everything you had on the list Sir Lapin." He placed the bags on the counter. "If the wig is not to your liking, please tell me so that I can go back out. I also got a few different hats, glasses, and some clothes. I must go back out to the car."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit smiled a little when she said the cake would be no problem. Then, he blushed at her streaking comment, but his ears perked up some. "I-I wouldn't go streaking..." His ears fully perked at William returning. "Mr. William! You're back!" He smiled at the bags. "I'm sure it will be fine. Thank you!" He gave William a small hug and went to go peek in the bags. "Oh! Wow!" He looked so delighted. "It's like Christmas!!!"
User Image

Darren smirked at Kit's comments. The bunny boy was easy to please. Perhaps, if he is still here when Christmas does come he will see what it is really like. I will have to mark yesterday down on the calender. "Is the wig to your liking?" Darren knew nothing about wigs. All he cared about was the wig doing its job to covers Kit's ear. The very bunny ears he liked so much. He wanted to pet one, but he wouldn't embarrass himself in front of Ms. Duncan or William.

User Image

"Excuse me." William stood in the kitchen's door way with six bags, three on each arm. "Would you like me to take your clothes to your room, Sir Lapin?" William always liked to think ahead. Not only did he get Kit clothes, but shoes, socks, and under clothes.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit took the wig out and smiled. He tucked his ears and hair into the wig cap and then place the wig on his head. "I like it! He spun about. "What do you think Mr. Darren?" His head tilted cutely. "Uwah! New clothes!" He hopped up and down excitedly. "This is so exciting! Thank you Mr. Darren! Thank you Mr. William! Thank you Mrs. Duncan!" Kit rubbed his eyes, trying not to cry, even if it was cause he was so happy!
User Image

"The brown suits you." Darren's features softened to a smile as he placed a hand on Kit's head. He wasn't sure if it was mostly because he wanted to pet Kit's ears or because he wanted to comfort the boy. Fortunately, everyone would only think it was to comfort Kit. They would never know he was developing a bunny ear fetish. "I do hope those are tears of joy."

User Image

Ms. Duncan inconspicuously brought her right hand to her mouth to hide her smile. My, my. It seems this boy can work wonders. Already, he has Darren showing affection to him. I wonder how long it will be before Kit has Darren wrapped around his fingers. She took a glance at William before turning her attention back too Kit and Darren. Perhaps William would be interested in starting a bet with me on how long it will take before Darren will do anything for Kit.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Kit didn't even cringe this time when Darren petted him, instead he wiped his eyes and smiled. "Yes, they are tears of joy," he laughed a little. "I'm just happy because I feel normal, and not because of the wig... but because you all are being so nice to me and helping me. I'm so grateful. I'll do my best and work hard so I don't let you down! Kit happily peered into the first bags William brought in. "With all these clothes and stuff, we could have a fashion show", he joked, pulling on a rather cute hat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff