Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Sounds good to me!" The girl quipped. "I'll see you tomorrow, then. It was nice meeting you, Carson." With a final wave, she turned, dashing away in the direction of her house.
He smiled and headed to what he called home
At last reaching her home, Amanda climbed up the deck railing, onto the swing, then through the window of her second-story bedroom. There was a happy smile on her lips. Now she had something to look forward to.
Opening a book he couldnt wait for the night
((guess it's time for a time-skip, eh?))
Darkness fell once again. As she had the night before, Amanda waited until she was certain that her family was asleep before once more donning her lavender sweater and sneaking out through her bedroom window. The day, routine as always in its goings on, seemed to drag on forever. Now, at last, she was free.
He was laying in the field where they had met the night before
As Amanda approached the designated meeting place, she scanned the field for Carson. Was she early? No...he was here... Smiling, she followed the sense to where he was. "Hey."
"HI" he shouted sitting up
The girl grinned as she closed the distance between them. "How are you doing?"
Carson sat up "great how are you?"
"A bit tired," she confessed with a small smile. "I didn't exactly get much sleep last night."
he smiled " soryy you got home so late" his voice was apologetic
The girl shrugged. "It's not your fault. I'd have probably stayed out just as late had I been alone."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff