Welcome to Gaia! ::

allrightie! here it is. now we just need character...a setting...a plot...
Not hard at all! Mine same as always.

Name-Carson Zane
Age-160
Appearance Age-18
Gender-Male
Sexuality-Straight
Bio-Turned by his best friend as a teenager, Carson now fights for semi normal life, well as normal as it gets for a Vampire. He has over come the want for human blood and prefers the less carnal animal's blood. Carson fights himslef just to live and to fine others of his kind.
Appearance-6'4" Hair: white, spiked. Skin: pale. Eyes: onyx Body: musclar
Settign could be now day, medium size town, in utah or washington even montana
sure ^.^ okay now i need a char...

name: Amanda Gershwin
hair: blonde
eyes: blue (but wears glasses)
height: 5'7"
build: slender
bio: a spiritually sensitive girl in a family of very normal people. extremely trusting. will do anything to help a friend. longs for adventure. clairaliant (can detect the nature of something through scent).
Sweet now just setting and plot.
setting...well i've only been to the states twice, so i might have to leave that to you.

as for a plot...i have no idea...
Setting: current day, area is very woodie. The town is medium size. 1 high school and 3 main roads leading to other town, but the town of Caston held a huge secret one fo the supernatual kind......[how is that]
awesome! yay for supernatural stuff ^_^ dibbs out on first post though
[[ heh go for it]]
((i said dibbs OUT! that means you go first lol))
[[lol]]

The small town was almost boring to the young man. Carson a young outcast of the town was out walking when he had a strange feeling of today he didnt knwo what but it felt odd as he wonder thoughout the area the called home. The moon held high in the nightsky softly eluminating the young mans eyes as he gazed down apon the road.
Amanda sighed, leaning her head back to gaze up at the starry night sky. Her parents would kill her if they knew she had snuck out, but as long as she was back before dawn, they would never know.
Carson walked past the old field and was heading to what he called home. He kicked out a rock to the field.
Amanda wandered aimlessly through the streets, humming softly to herself. It was only when she found herself in the field north of where she lived that she stopped and looked around. She hadn't even realized that she was heading here.
He stoped and looked out apon the field watchign the moonlight as it reflected down apon it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff