Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi and Veronica made it to class with no problem. They went back and forth about the guys giving Gabi permission to go after Blayne. Veronica had her eyes set on Owen for the moment. It switched daily with that girl. Whoever could cause the most trouble for her was who she wanted. She knew she had this class with Chrys. She was glad to see tennis as the activity of the day as she changed into shorts and a t-shirt. They were early, so they went back and forth practicing. “So how long do you give him to ask you out? Homecoming is on Friday” Gabi grunted as she hit the ball right back. “He will ask, who wouldn’t?” She rolled her eyes as she played.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrys walked into her next class wearing shorts and a tank top. Nina was fixing up her hair. "Look its the wicked witch and her whore." "Wait who is who?" Chrys asked smiling and walking to grab a racket. "Tennis its been awhile since I have smacked around a ball." Nina smirked. "Does your Ex count?" She rolled her eyes. "The boy toy doesn't." Nina grabbed a ball and bounced it. She went on her side of the net and started. The pair usually did well but Chrys's thing was fencing.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi heard her and her hand tightened on the racket. She waited until they were in the court beside her. “Hey Veronica, let me serve” she threw her the ball and she bounced it a bit before she hit it. She sent it straight at Chrys head. She smiled when it hit her. “Oh I’m sure I’m not very good at this game” she was the captain of the tennis team. She had most of the records in high school. “Are you okay? Please tell me you’re bleeding” Veronica was smirking staring at her. “You really should be careful Chrys” she said as if this was her fault.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrys glared rubbing her head. "I am fine you back stabbing stuck up bit-" "chrys we are not like the trash that currently stands before us...keep calm and just throw a ball at her face." Chrys smiled at Nina and picked up the ball. "I rather throw it." She tossed it up in her hand caught it and threw it at her face. Blayne smirked. "Should have aimed for the chest." "Sicko." He shrugged and brought his water bottle to his lips.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi brought up her racket right before it hit her. The ball bounced off but her temper stayed as she threw the racket down and walked over to her. She pushed her back not noticing Blayne or the others. “What is your problem, freak? Are you upset because people don’t avoid me like they do you or the fact that I have a personality and you are an empty shell of nothing?” Veronica walked over to Nina to watch the show. “I don’t think we have ever talked before” she said as if it wasn’t their two best friends fighting at the moment. Veronica didn’t care much for sides. There was just those she liked or disliked.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrys looked at her own racket. "No Gabi they don't avoid me...they avoid you. I have a personality." She smiled lowering the racket to her side. "More of a personality you will ever have you boyfriend jumping one night stand slut." She was pretty sure it wouldn't last with Blayne anyways. "Hey Blayne?" "What?" "Want to go too the homecoming dance with me? I am sure you would have more fun with someone who doesn't use guys." Blayne found it odd but shrugged. "Sure why not I probably would have more fun...I am not the kind of guy who wants to sit around and play games." Chrys smiled ever so wickedly. "Good luck on trying beat me." Chrys was the top fighter in her martial arts class, her fencing class and she was pretty light on her feet. She dared her to challenge her.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi stared at her as her temper rose. She felt something burning inside her like there was so much more she could do than she wanted. Her eyes looked vengeful as she asked Blayne to homecoming. Alden’s face fell a little when she did. He had been planning to ask her but it seemed that wasn’t going to happen. She let her finish before she slapped her across the face. “You aren’t the only one who was trained to fight, low life boyfriend stealing desperate freak” she needed a fight and the whole court had gone silent in anticipation. “I’m not worried about beating you, just to make you a little worse for wear. Even if I don’t think its possible with the way you look already” she had no problem with fighting.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrys rubbed her cheek. "Ow...you hit like a little girl and I am not the desperate one." She glared daggers at her. She hated her but something just pushed it over the edge. "And how am I the boyfriend stealer, you and Blayne weren't an item so it doesn't count. He was one of your many little targets that you capture in your web and drop the second you see someone else much more interesting." She had gripped the racket tighter without even meaning too. "And for the record you touch me again I will break your hand." Blayne watched amused. Vincent hit him in the side. "Stop it with the rage...they were friends...still are kind of." Blayne sighed. "Ruin my fun." He cooled with the rage he had sent into the two but there was still a fire building.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi was trying hard to keep herself from snapping at the girl. She wanted to hit her again except this time kick her a few times. She crossed her arms and glared at her. “You have room to talk, you don’t even like Blayen, you only asked him out because you knew I was interested! You were eyeing Vincent all hour while trying to talk Alden out of his clothes” she looked at the racket then her. “Bite me” she shoulder checked her as she passed to go and take a shower. She was still seething when she got into the locker room.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrys thought about it. "I thought it obvious what I was doing...I wasn't trying to hide my intentions." She rolled her eyes and went to toss her racket down. Blayne didn't know if he should feel insulted or amused by the fact his sister did that. He looked at Vincent smiling. Blayne walked off to get changed. Chrys walked into the locker room to get changed.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi muttered to herself as she changed back into her clothes. She didn’t have a boyfriend or a possible date. Alden would never give her a chance and Blayne was going with Chrys. She slammed her locker shut and walked out of the locker room catching sight of the girl. She refused to give her the satisfaction of knowing how annoyed she was. She walked out with her head held high and on to her next class. The school day was almost over than she could go home and wait for the stars. They had always given her comfort. She didn’t know why she knew it would help her though.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrys liked winning when it came to fights with Gabi. They were always verbal never to physical. Except for that day when that...tramp actually hit her. She touched her cheek as she looked into the mirror that was in the locker room. Her cheek was red and it stung whenever she touched it. "Damn woman." She sighed and got changed quickly. She would have to explain to her parents she got into another verbal fight with Gabi. Oh how she loved explaining that to her parents. So much fun. She shut her locker and turned to see Nina. "By Chrys...bad girl." She whacked her on the noise like a dog. Chrys just laughed.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi had temper seeping off of her as she walked down the hallways. She was ditching school on the first day but it didn’t see to really matter. She had her bag tossed over her shoulder and she was still considering just walking out. There was a few minutes before the bell rang and she stared at the door as she tried to decide if it was worth it. She didn’t have a date for homecoming and Chrys was on her last nerve. She would end up hitting her again if she stayed. She had too much of a mouth on her for Gabi to take her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"Oh look free period for us." Chrys yawned and went for the library. "Don't you have chess today?" Nina asked as the girl headed to the library. "No Tuesday and Thursdays." She walked on and sighed. She was still bit on edge as she headed towards the library. Her cheek still hurt and she still couldn't believe that she would actually go with someone like Blayne. It was only one date and beyond that she didn't like him. She would probably ditch him at the dance or he ditch her. He seemed like the type to do that anyways. Didn't matter as long as Gabi was ticked at her. Even though there was an unknown part of her that felt bad. She hated when that happened.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi didn’t have the want to leave as before. It had nothing to do with a teacher caught her leaving and threatened suspension. She sighed walking to her next class and taking a seat next to Myron. She rubbed her temples and tried to lose some of her attitude for the time being. Chrys wasn’t there for once and she would be alright. Alden walked between the two ladies with a smile. “So what am I going to do at that dance now that you have yourself a playboy?” He asked throwing an arm over her shoulder in the teasing way he did everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff