Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Ana shook her head at her friend. She had fallen for a boy who was heartless. They were against everyone and yet she still thought she would beat him. She hoped she did but she had little hope in that. She sighed as she ate her food. “I would say I understand but I think it is easy to be mad at your brother. He makes me mad all the time” the puppy eyes didn’t work on her. She was an only child and she knew how to use them. Therefore they had no effect on her. She smiled at the mention of Dae though. She missed him. Before their parents came they were all close. Now they hardly saw each other when they were in danger.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Aurelia began to steal food from her plate and smiled when she spoke of Dae. "So much easier." She sighed and leaned back. "But my parents tick me off as well...Mom is a mess because she doesn't have her powers. Dad is a mess as well since he doesn't understand mom." She leaned against the table. "They are both messes and I want to smack them both until they understand each other." She smiled stealing more food from her.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Ana glared at her as she took her food. She didn’t complain even as she smacked at her hand. She had already gotten some. She needed to keep her hands off Ana’s breakfast. “At least your parents aren’t being all lovey dovey. Mom can’t keep her hands off of Dad and she is constantly asking if it will be alright. Everyone can tell she doesn’t believe him when he says it will be “ she didn’t think it would be. She wasn’t going to say that to her friend. “Both our parents are messed up” she didn’t think it was going to get any better. She had a feeling they were stuck this way until everything got better. It wouldn’t until they did something about it. She didn’t know if anything would ever change. She didn’t know how it could when no one was strong enough.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"I would prefer lovey dovey over this angry at each other crap." She still took her food but stopped after a bit. "They need to be talked to, Uncle Hades and Poseidon need to talk to them both." She crossed her arms huffing a bit. "We don't have time for them to be butt hurt. We have dark Gods to deal with and a Grandfather to save." She drummed her fingers against the table. "Why is it we are the youngest and yet we are more mature then our parents?" She questioned smiling. Maybe they should send them somewhere to think. To get better. To not fight each other anymore.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Ana seemed to think about it before she smiled. “Uncle Hades” she screamed and jumped from her seat as she waited on her two Uncles. She had no doubt they would appear. As soon as they were there, she hugged him around the waist and smiled at him. “Dear loving Uncle. We need your help. Our parents are being pains. We want you to send them away until they can get over each other. Please” she pouted as she looked up at him. She had her mothers beauty and her pout down. She knew it wouldn’t work on him. He would only do it if he wanted to. “Uncle Poseidon, you agree right?” Him on the other hand she could certainly manipulate. She needed someone on their side.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Hades and Poseidon appeared. Poseidon was sitting at the table. He leaned back in his chair almost lazy like as Hades was hugged by Ana. "Well," He started and looked at his niece. "I agree with the runt they need to go away...drop them off in the middle of the ocean." Hades stared at his brother as if he just lost his mind. "What? I am not joking them being mopey is seriously killing my vibe. I can feel the annoyance and all that crap in the air." Hades rolled his eyes and looked at Ana. "Fine I can drop them off in Greece somewhere." "Preferably Pompeii." Hades's eyes shifted to him as he sat there now munching on what was left of Ana's food. "I am not leaving them at Pompeii." "Why not?"
"We are not killing them, I am sending them to Athens." Poseidon sighed annoyed. "Fine do as you please...I want to throw them to a volcano." He smiled and looked over at Aurelia who just giggled at her Uncles.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Ana giggled as she held on to him. “Thank you Uncle. Don’t let them come back until they are done being annoying” she went on to her toes and kissed his cheek. She went over to her other Uncle and kissed his cheek too. “You can kill them later” she whispered after hugging him. “Now hurry before they realize something is wrong” she let them both go and smacked Poseidons hand away. “Stop that” she was hungry and everyone kept eating her food. She wasn’t going to share until she was full. She ate a lot before she was full. Alden walked in and looked at the two of them. “What are they doing here?” He asked curiously as he looked to them. He didn’t like it when they came around. Bad things tended to happen when they came.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Hades chuckled at the girl before he looked up at Alden. "Well-" "It goes something like this kid." Poseidon grinned as he looked from Ana to Alden and he used his control over water to wrap a watery like rope around him. "We are going on a trip and you have no choice but too go." Aurelia turned in her chair and stared at her dad. Now all they needed was her mom and Ana's parents. "This is going to be fun." She muttered and got up. She would go get her mother.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Alden stared at the two men as one wrapped him in water. His eyes narrowed and went to Ana since his daughter had left. “Tell them to let me go. If you guys are trying to put us in a better mood, it isn’t working” he yelled as he struggled against his binds. He was far too tired for this. He wanted to be in his house and forget everything that had happened. Ana knew he wasn’t happy but it was too late to turn back now. She sighed and looked away from him. She needed Aurelia to hurry. She felt bad enough for doing this to him. They should have left them alone. She didn’t know if her parents would be okay with her doing this when they were fine.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Poseidon rolled his eyes as he leaned back in his chair. He pretended like Alden didn't speak. Hades stared at him. "You two need to get over the crap you are going through. We don't have time for this." He walked over to Alden and grabbed him by the shirt. "Now you are either going to go willingly or I make you go." His eyes narrowed. "Do I make myself clear Alden?" Poseidon sighed. "I am hungry...got any fruit?" He questioned looking over at the pair. Aurelia skipped up the stairs as she happily walked to the room that her mother had vanished into. When she got to the door she frowned. There was something off. "Mom?" She opened the door and stood there stunned. "Mom?" The woman who had been depressed for the past few days or so was on the bed making out with Thanatos of all people. "Aurelia!" She moved away from Thanatos and stood up. "Wha-what is going on?" Thanatos looked at the girl and sighed. "I...will see you later Chrys." He vanished as Aurelia crossed her arms glaring at her mother. "Chrys? Since when did you let him call you by your human name?" She walked over to her. "Aurelia..." "No...dad has been upset and trying his hardest to fix things and you are up here messing around with...that." Chrys sighed. "You forget he is the father of Dae." Aurelia glared. "So! That doesn't mean you can kiss him! I thought you loved dad." Chrys watched her as she left. She swore as she quickly changed her clothes to run downstairs. This was not going to end well.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Alden stared at him as he nearly picked him up. He swallowed hard and never left his eye contact. He was afraid of the man and he would go but he wouldn’t back down from him. “Fine” he bit off before he saw his daughter run into the room. She looked upset. Her eyes were wide and her face seemed stuck in a snare. “Aurelia what’s wrong? I said I would go” he said softly assuming she looked upset because of him. Ana moved to her side knowing it had to be a lot worse. She had seen her look that way once. That was when she found out Eros had been working against them. She didn’t know what else could have done this to her. Her mother was up in her room so someone must have gotten in the way.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Aurelia let out a held breath. "Aurelia." She glared back at her mother. "No...no shut up!" Chrys stood there not noticing her Uncles at first before she looked up and then back at her daughter. "Aurelia please just can we go talk." She shook her head angrily. "No I am tired of people hurting me, betraying me." She stood next to Ana not wanting to move. "I-" "Mom I caught you kissing Thanatos! If you aren't hurting me you are hurting Dad!" Chrys bit her lip and looked off to the side. "Mom, is this true?" She looked back and saw a tired Dae walk into the room. Rubbing his eyes he stood off to the side. She sighed not denying it. "Why would you betray Alden like that?" Chrys was not only surprised but shocked by Dae's outburst. "I thought you loved him. Dad has never been there for you, me no one but himself. Why would you kiss someone else rather then the one person that has been there for you since day one?!" Aurelia looked at her brother and watched as he ran out of the room. Chrys was screwed.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Alden stared at her as the hurt entered his eyes. He watched his kids yell at her. She couldn’t look at them as they accused her. He wanted her to say they didn’t see it right. She didn’t say a thing. “You….you cheated on me…again” he said weakly as he stared at her then at his daughter. She looked crushed. “Let me goes Hades” he yelled as he fought against the holds once again. “My daughter needs me, she obviously doesn’t” he wasn’t going with them. Ana took Aurelias hand and squeezed her hand. “We need to leave them Aurelia” she whispered as she tried to lead them out. She didn’t want her to see whatever was about to happen. She didn’t think it was going to be pretty. She didn’t want her friend to go through any more than she had been through.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Hades didn't listen to Alden, but he did wait until the girls were out of the room. A sniffling Aurelia was the last thing that was heard before Hades exploded with annoyance. "Shut the hell up Alden and stop acting like a child...and you." Chrys's eyes shifted back to Hades as he walked over to her. "What has happened to you Athena? Before you ended up with this human all those centuries ago you never allowed a man to get in the way of your goals." She looked up at Hades. "Things change." "Bull, you are still the Warrior Goddess that was adored all those centuries ago. You are still my niece. Nothing has changed." She remained silent. "You both are going to go to an island along with Artemis and Myron. I do not want to hear anything else about cheating and what not." Poseidon whistled as he stood up. "Twice?" "The first time was because of Dionysus." Poseidon tilted his head to the side. "He is known to make people do that but really Athena, I have never seen you sink this low. Thanatos?" She crossed her arms. "He is the father of Dae yes? But that doesn't mean that you can make out with him in your room while your lover is down here trying to fix things between the two of you." He stood before her as Hades walked back over to Alden. "You know the way that you are acting is much like your father." Athena's eyes narrowed. "The only difference is that you have only kept to two men rather then a bunch of other people." She glared at him. "I am nothing like him." "Then stop acting like him Athena. Prove to me, Hades, Alden...the kids that you are nothing like that man whore of a God." Athena let out an annoyed sigh. "You both are going and you will both have to deal with your problems there before you can even come back and fight in this war." Athena knew it was bad when Poseidon put aside the jokes and actually talked seriously to her. "Yes." She muttered and looked over at Hades who opened a portal. "Go get the other two I have these two." Hades watched his brother leave. There was no way they were going to back talk him.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Alden stared at him as the tone silenced him immediately. He had just found out the love of his life cheated again. He was crushed, and he had no urge to fix things. He didn’t care if they ever came back together. He didn’t believe he could fix anything with her. He was hurting and being sent away with a woman he couldn’t find any sympathy for. He stayed silent as Poseidon spoke to her. He let him leave without a word. Gabi was awake and in the kitchen. She had made breakfast for herself and was letting Myron sleep in. She wouldn’t have anything to say to him. It was hard to talk when she wasn’t entirely sure who she was anymore. She couldn’t protect him or the kids. She sighed as she pushed her food away. She noticed her Uncle but she didn’t look.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff