Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrys laughed as quietly as possible. She had to admit he did have muscles. She leaned forward. "If I told you that was sexy can I have my eraser back?" She whispered only for him. However she was pretty sure that Gabi heard her and she didn't care one bit. She was having fun with Alden. Even if she thought of him as just a friend for the tim being.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Alden thought on it for a moment before leaning closer to her. “I don’t know, I don’t think sexy is the right word. I would go for man of your hearts content, the meaning of your life, the…” he was cut off before he could go on. Gabi turned to him loudly sick of the banter and of Chrys’s voice. It was like she never stopped talking. “Will you two shut up already?” The class filled with silence and she smiled innocently to the front of the class. “Sorry” she didn’t mean it but whatever kept her from getting in trouble. Alden was holding a hand over his heart like that one had actually hurt.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
The teacher looked at the trio raising an eyebrow. "Is there something going on you three?" "Nope nothing at all." Chrys smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear and glared at Gabi. She ruined her fun and right then and there she wanted to stab her but the bell rang and she was saved. "Alright everyone read the first chapter of in your text books...do the questions at the end. Depending on how many of you actually do the assignment there may or may not be a pop quiz...dismissed." Blayne sighed happily. "Finally." Vincent grinned getting up from his desk. Chrys looked at Gabi. "Thanks Gabi for ruining our fun...why don't you take your jealousy and shove it." She picked up her bag.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi got up to face her ignoring the fact that everyone was racing out of the room. “If you mine shove my annoyance down your throat then sure. There is no way to be jealous of you, pity maybe but never jealous” she walked over and crossed her arms in front of her. “Why don’t you back those words up with some action though” she had taken gymnastics, and a few classes on protection but she believed she could handle her own in a fight. Before she could continue the fight Al got up and stepped between them. “Now ladies, I think the bell rang in its not nearly as fun to have two women fight over me like I thought it would be. So unless you are going to throw some mud into this fight I would rather it not happen” he crossed his arms glaring at Gabi. “Go fetch your new play mate, shoo” Gabi growled but brushed her hair behind her shoulder with an easy smile. “You don’t have to protect her just because no one else will AL” she turned her back on him and looked to Blayne to see if he was still there.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrys narrowed her eyes at her wanting to just punch her then. "Keep growling Gabi you are starting to sound more and more like the b***h that you are." She looked up and saw Blayne sitting against his desk talking to Vincent. He looked amused about the fight. Rolling her eyes she walked down the rows of desk and towards the door but stopped. "Thanks Al." She turned around and left the classroom anger getting the best of her. She needed to find a way to calm down. Blayne smirked. The anger, the rage...hatred...he loved it all. Vincent was just worried about them both.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi stared her down even as she left the room. She was hoping they played tennis in gym that day just so she could smack a couple of balls into that girls back. She tightened her hands into fists before turning to Blayne with a sweet smile once more. Al shook his head at the girls ability to go from complete snob to flirtatious succubus. That was what he always thought she seemed like anyway. He followed Chrys out of the room but this time he let her get away, knowing he didn’t want to talk. “Did you want to walk me to my next class or are you and your friend busy?” She kept her eyes off his friend having this odd feeling like she shouldn’t be talking to Blayne in front of him. She didn’t get all these random feelings but there wasn’t much she could do about them.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrys put her headphones on knowing that Alden wasn't to far behind her. She had chem next and she didn't want to deal with anyone for the moment. She was almost tempted to skip. But she wouldn't. Not on the first day. She reached her second class and saw Myron about to walk in. He was cute and quiet, kind of odd. She walked into the classroom. Blayne looked at her and picked up his backpack. "We are done talking but how about you show us to our next class." Vincent hit him in the back and Blayne chuckled. "Calm down I am being good." He spoke to him in a whisper and Vincent just rolled his eyes. His version of good was being as flirty as possible.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi smiled and moved to his side ignoring the friend altogether. It worked out to where she had a lot of classes with him. She thought nothing of it and kept him company. It was quickly known through the school who Gabi’s new project was and no one dared ask her about it. At lunch she found him quickly without seeming clingy. She had to keep some grace and it was easy to act as if she couldn’t care less who he sat with. “You still haven’t told me about yourself. Where did you come from?” She glanced over as if she expected Chrys to be there and ruin this all for her. She had too many classes with the girl as well. It was impossible to avoid her throughout the day. She wondered how long it would last before a fight really broke out.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Blayne looked up when she sat down. Vincent found this quite annoying. If she had her memories and knew who he really was...she would be kicking herself for falling for his charm. "Well I traveled a lot but I was born in Greece." He told her smiling and leaning back in his chair. Another young man walked over. Blond hair and gray eyes glaring Blayne down. "Owen its about time you showed up...look meet our new friend." Owen looked at her. She looked the same but seemed different at the same time. He gave a smile and sat down by Vincent. Chrys was sitting in the back with her sunglasses on. She was watching Gabi and her new toy. For some reason her flirting with him was sickening and she had half a mind to ruin her obviously new outfit with her soda.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi picked at her food with her legs crossed and her back straight. She was taught edict and followed it very closely. When he said Greece something in her eyes changed for a moment before she lost it. “A long way from home. Why come here?” She glanced up at the new man wondering how they all knew each other. She would leave that for another time. “Hey” she smiled at him before turning back to Blayne. She had caught Chrys when she turned and her eyes are darkened slightly. Her eyes had been on them and she didn’t like it. She knew she would have no problem coming over to ruin her day. She could fight back as easily as anyone.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"A change of scenery." Vincent answered before Blayne could say something stupid. "Though it is a beautiful place. We wanted something different." Vincent kicked him under the table. "So what do you find so interesting about Blayne, he is pretty much a pig?" Owen asked as he sat down next to Vincent who grinned at the glare that Blayne sent his way. "Not a pig...Owen...just known as a playboy." "That's for sure." Blayne wanted so badly to make his food attack his face but he was good. Chrys pushed her sunglasses up when a person invaded her sight. "Really Chrys..." She looked up to see none other then Nina sitting in her view. "Yes really." She rolled her eyes and watched her. Her auburn hair was braided down her back out of the way. She was captain of the track team. "You need help." "Yea I know that already now hush." Nina rolled her eyes and looked back over her shoulder watching the three new students.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabriella watched with a wicked smile as his friends went back and worth. She wasn’t given the chance to answer as Veronica took a seat next to Owen. “She can’t help it, pigs are the funniest to watch beg for something. Poor things never realize they are getting nothing with her. If you stopped dressing like a hooker I guess that wouldn’t happen. Who are these people Gabi?” Her eyes were a bright playful blue as she looked at them. Gabi let out a not so subtle sigh. “Veronica, this is Owen, Blayne, and Vincent. They are friends” Veronica sized them up before nodding her approval. She looked at Owen for a moment. “Dibs” she decided before getting up and moving to Gabi’s side. “Charmed, really boys” her voice was sooth and blonde straight hair fell around her. Gabi always got to the fun ones before her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"Good luck with keeping that state of mind." Vincent muttered as he was kicked and he nearly choked on his soda. "I would never do that Vince." Vincent glared daggers at him. He would punch for that later. "Ignore them its nice to meet you Veronica." Blayne smiled kindly to Vincent. 'Shove it Apollo...don't you remember your sister wasn't so pure before she disappeared from our radar.' He said through a telepathic link they shared. Vincent glared at him. 'Just keep your hands to yourself Ares...she is back to the way she was so let's keep it that way.' Blayne smirked. 'We shall see Apollo.' Owen sighed at both hearing their mental war.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Veronica smiled right back as she bumped Gabi. She looked to the side knowing what her friend wanted. She would get each guy one by one. She loved the chaos that people brought. “It was nice meeting you too. So which one of you is single again?” Gabi nearly laughed at her bluntness as she leaned her head against her hand and looked at each. “Ignore her, she just got out of a relationship. Anyway we should be off. I’ll see you later Blayne” she got up bringing Veronica with her and heading to gym. “Will you calm down? We don’t need to scare them off” Veronica still had her eyes on them before she realized Gabi was talking. “And why not? If they get scared off they couldn’t take us to begin with” Gabi knew there was no getting through to her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
When the girls left Vincent punched Blayne in the arm. Blayne wasn't even phased. "Behave yourself you-" "She is a big girl...a sexy one this time around but a big girl." Vincent glared. "If you so much as touch her..." "What you will get Leto to hurt me?" He grinned. "No I will tell Zeus, you know how much he favorited her over you." Blayne snarled. "Not true." Vincent laughed. "So very true so be a good war god and keep it in your pants." He patted his chest and got up to see Chrys and her friend looking at them. "Be careful Vince...that's my sister you are eyeing like candy." Vince smacked him and then walked away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff