Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Welcome to another Rp created by yours truly (Flightless_Blackswan) and Jeanie in a lamp. As usual there shall be no posting unless we give you permission. If you enjoy our craziness. Feel free to drop either one of us a PM. Now onward to our newest insanity.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Prelude

First day back to school and Chrys is ready to shoot herself already. She rolled her eyes as she walked onto campus and people gave her that look. She was the type of girl who didn't like to fit in. She liked to stand out and be noticed by people and on days when she was in one of her moods, she liked to hide and wear her sweater. Today she wasn't in one of those moods. She pushed her sunglasses up on her head as she started for her locker. Her bag was on her shoulder and her mind was set on getting to her locker. But of course the schools most popular boy was leaning on her locker like he had no care in the world.
"Hey Jerk get off my locker." She walked up to him and looked up into a unnatural blue eyes. He looked at her with a smirk. "What if I don't?" She walked up too him smiling. "Then I will punch you in that pretty boy face of yours now move." He chuckled moving to the side. "I love it when you are forceful like that Chrys." Rolling her green eyes she opened her locker with no interruption well of course that was until Gabriella walked over shutting it closed.
"Really I just opened that Gabi." "Don't call me that you train wreck." Chrys pushed her hand off of her locker and opened it again. "What do you want? Don't you have some poor fools heart to shatter into a million pieces?" Gabriella looked at her nails as if they were more imporant then this conversation. "Yes but you seem to have taken my next target." Chrys smiled when she looked down at Alden who was walking away.
"Al...oh you have another thing coming if you want to try and break his heart." She shut her locker. "See you English." She walked around her and smiled.
----

"Chrysanthe Riza Morelli and Gabriella Luz Carolina...such interesting names for two Goddesses who have avoided our radar for thousands of years." The one who spoke was a tall male who appeared to be in his mid twenties but looks could be decieving when it came to him and the others. "How so brother? Athena and Artemis have kept a low profile since that fateful day so long ago." A smile appeared on his face.
"I just find it amusing that is all Zeus...two Goddesses who fell for humans and dared to give up their immortaility have surfaced again with limited abilities." "They are only limited because their true powers are locked up in tiny little stones." Both men looked up to see the Queen of the Gods/Goddesses, Hera. Her beauty knew no bounds and if told other wise that person would know what it felt like to die over and over again. "My dear what do you mean?" Hera smiled and walked over to her husband. She looked at Hades. "Hello Hades..." "Hera." She looked back to her husband.
"Stones or rather the hearts of the Mortals they fell in love with all those years ago...Eros made sure to hide them." She looked at her nails. "He still won't talk and not even his mother will help me out." "That woman won't help you even if you threaten to cut out her tongue and serve it to her on a silver platter...she is so much like her father." Zeus smiled shrugging his shoulders.
"Either way if those Mortals hearts are made of stone then it shouldn't be too hard to figure out how to take them out." Hera tapped him on the cheek. "That's where you are wrong, they will be able to defend themselves. They will have the skills, talents and abilities of Athena and Artemis." Zeus sighed.
"Well then we will just have to kill them...again." He smiled looking at his brother. "Its time bring Athena and Artemis home." "Plan it out brother, they have no idea who they are...give it time. Let them mature into their powers once more and then we strike." Zeus looked at him and nodded his head.
"Ares, Apollo, Orion go get Athena and Artemis back." Zeus watched Orion's face and it lit up at the mention of his former lover. Apollo on the other hand glared at Orion who dared to fall for his twin sister. "Well then this should be fun." Ares smirked. He couldn't wait to see his sister Athena once again. With that two of the Gods plus a warrior were sent to the other by Zeus himself to bring home Athena and Artemis.
----
Flash Back

Athena looked down at her lover as the blood pooled out around his body. Her black hair fell into her eyes as she tried and tried to bring him back. "Maybe Hades will be abl-" "Don't Athena..." Her blue green eyes looked up and at Artemis as she too hovered over her now dead lover. He was the only one to ever make her feel anything. To make her feel...normal. She had been a virign Goddess. Not allowed to let a man get to her. She and Athena were one in the same and yet they were two different deities.

"Bu-" "We go to that b*****d and he will take something from us! Athena we can't go to him...we can't go too Father we can't go to any of them!" She looked down letting the tears to trail down her cheeks. "We are alone in this like we have been." She placed a hand on her stomach and tried not to cry. "Artemis..." She shook her head.

"We have to do something before its too late Athena." Athena placed a hand over his heart. "What are you doing?" "Doing something..." It glowed a reddish color a part of her being went straight into his body. "Athena..." "I placed apart of my soul into his body turning his heart to stone." She looked up at her. "It will protect him when the time comes." Artemis never thought about that. Even when she thought she loved Orion. That had all been a lie. "If we must," She copied her friend and did as she did. Turning his heart to stone, she gave up a part of her soul to protect the man she loved and the father of her unborn child.

"We have to go Athena." She nodded her head and gave him one last kiss. "Be safe my love we shall meet again, one day in the future." She smiled and kissed him once more standing up. "I am ready Artemis." She nodded her head and looked away. "I love you." Was the last thing they both said before they disappeared from history forever.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Eyes turned as a girl stepped out of a black Mercedes. She had long tan legs under a short white skirt, and a shirt that fit her just right. She knew she looked good and she had no problem with showing it. Not that she would ever let anyone get close enough to touch. No, she was very clear to everyone how she would stay pure. She was odd in many ways but no one told that to the girl. Black curls fell down her back and sharp hazel eyes stayed straight as she walked in proudly. There was no fear from her even if it was the first day of school. Everyone knew the name Gabriella Luz Carolina and no one would step on her toes. No one except a girl by the name of Chrysanthe. She had a way of not caring what she said and Gabi tried to make sure no one else followed her influence. She made it so easy for the girl to hate her. She should have felt terrible and yet she didn’t. Her eyes lit up when she saw her favorite loner going to her locker. She walked up and closed it as soon as she had it open. "Really I just opened that Gabi." "Don't call me that you train wreck." Chrys pushed her hand off of her locker and opened it again. Her eyes glanced over to the boy walking away. Alden, also her latest project even though her ‘heart belonged to her boyfriend’. He was cheating on her anyway because she wouldn’t sleep with him. "What do you want? Don't you have some poor fools heart to shatter into a million pieces?" Gabriella looked at her nails as if they were more important then this conversation. "Yes but you seem to have taken my next target." Chrys smiled when she looked down at Alden who was walking away. "Al...oh you have another thing coming if you want to try and break his heart." She shut her locker. "See you English." She walked around her and smiled. Gabi watched her go with a predatorily look. She didn’t move for a moment before she felt someone beside her. “Hey beautiful” he smelled of some cheap perfume giving her the exact place he had been before finding her. “Whatever” she muttered taking his hand and dragging him to class with her. She wondered what made her hate the girl so much. She was a nobody, a freak, a loner. She shouldn’t worry about her. She walked into English with an annoyed look and took a seat next to Alden. “Hey” she said as an easy smile spread over her lips. He glanced at her and had to keep from sighing. The woman wouldn’t give up on him, he would give her that.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
The rainbow haired girl walked into class a second after Gabi did. Her green eyes shifted to her and for a second they almost looked blue. She walked over and sat in a seat behind Al. "Hey Al." She purposely picked her seat behind him, even as her eyes shifted to Gabi. She looked her up and down giving her a dirty look. "Why don't you play house with your boyfriend?" She snipped and leaned back in her chair just as Myron walked in. He was quiet, tall and cute. He was a star player on the schools basketball team and yet he liked to hide in the background. He took his seat in the far left corner and pretended like his friends weren't there. He was in the mood to be alone that day. Chrys looked back at him as the teacher plus two new students walked into the room talking to their late teacher.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi noticed her as soon as she walked in but her eyes stayed on the boy she was after. Her boyfriend was flirting with the cheerleader next to her, who had the same perfume that usually seemed to radiate from him. “Hey Gabi” Al said coolly but his face lit up when Chrys walked over to them. He gave a sly grin and glanced back at her. “Hey Chrys, come to punch my pretty boy face after all? Hit my left side, my right side is my good side” he turned in his chair to her completely forgetting the girl next to him. Gabi huffed and glared at Chrys. “Only if you play the part of the dog sweetheart, and don’t be mad just because no one is low enough to date you” Al shot her a look that was icy cold. “Watch it Gabi” the same cool tone that seemed nearly deadly. She met his eyes with no problem. “Oh look someone is low enough” there went her chances. She wasn’t giving up for some reason.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrys smiled at Al. He was cute and a flirt but not her type. She looked at Gabi. "Funny but it seems like I am not the one playing the dog...your boy toy over there seems to be flirting with the other trashy woman in his life." She smiled ever so kindly even as Alden spoke to her coldly. It was nice to have someone back her up once in awhile. Myron shook his head and opened his notebook as the teacher looked at the class. "If the cat fight is done I suggest you put the claws away until the end of class." Chrys leaned back and grabbed her pen bringing it to her lips. Her eyes did wander the new students. She wasn't really interested in the guy with short black hair and eyes that almost looked like hers. But the other one with the dirty blond hair and hazel eyes was quite the looker. He was taller then her for sure and though he had a sweater on and what looked like a long sleeved shirt she could tell he was nicely built. Much like his friend. "If everyone would please keep quiet I would like to introduce our new students." The teacher smiled waiting for his class.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi looked over and hit her boyfriends arm to get his attention. He glanced at her giving her an easy smile before looking her over. She growl disgusted before looking back to Chrys. Gabi didn’t get the chance to respond when he pulled their attention to the front of the class. Gabi looked at Myron first even as the teacher switched to the new students. She had always find him…sweet and cute. There was something that made her want to talk to him but for once, she knew when there was a guy that wouldn’t give her the time of day. He only knew the part she showed people and that was all he would ever see of her. For some reason, that hurt her. Her eyes moved to the two new students and for a moment Myron was forgotten. She skipped right over her usual type, tan and in shape, for the dark haired man. Her smile spread as she watched him and Al was thrown to the side for the moment. Every new student would be lucky to have a girlfriend like her. She could get him all the connections he needed to survive and he could be her arm candy. She never thought of someone as getting close. No one had ever tried to get close to her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"Boys," The charming dark haired one smiled and it would have made any girl swoon. "Blayne Cornelius at your service." His eyes traveled the class. He lingered on Gabriella and Chrysanthe longer then he should have before he looked back at the class. "And I am Vincent Chaise...a pleasure." He gave a tiny smile before the teacher stepped forward. "Take the empty seat behind Gabriella, Vincent and Blayne you take the one infront of Alden." Both boys went and took their seats. Chrys couldn't help but watch the dirty blond one Vincent. He was cute and there was something about him she liked. "Alright class I hope you all enjoyed your summer vacation because for the next year you will be put through countless hells in hope to pass my class. Next week we will have our first test of the semester so if you have plans...drop them. This is your last chance to bring up your grades in hopes to cross the stage." Chrys sighed and leaned back in her chair. She almost put on her sunglasses.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi could hear nearly all the girls sigh as Blayne introduced himself. She made sure not to as she watched him with a cocky smile. They didn’t have a chance with her sights set on him. Her soon to be ex wouldn’t even care since his eyes were still focused on the cheerleader. Gabi missed all of the things the teacher said as Blayne moved over to the chair in front of Al. He didn’t seem to notice any of the girls affections for the boys. Instead he was doodling on his notebook and letting his hair fall over his eyes as if he could care less. He couldn’t have cared any less besides the fact he could feel Chrys eyes on the new man in class. Gabi brushed her bangs to the side and crossed her legs as Blayne sat down. She didn’t say anything and attempted to be the only girl that wasn’t interested. She had seen his eyes linger on her and Chrys. She was hoping he had better choice than the girl who couldn’t even try to be odder than she was.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Blayne just leaned back and picked up his pencil to twirl it between his fingers. He found it amusing that little Artemis was looking at him like he was a piece of candy and when the teachers back was turned he looked over at her and stopped twirling the pencil sitting it down on the table. "Was there something you wanted to say?" He whispered looking at her. He wasn't interested in this stuff. He had one mission and that was to bring these two back home. Memories or not. Vincent rolled his eyes listening to Blayne. He picked up on whatever was said easily. He ignored it. He did notice that Athena looked at him like he was a prize to be won. He really wasn't but he found it amusing she found him interesting now. Chrys watched the exchange between Gabi and Blayne. She wanted to push Gabi in front of a bus and made sure she never touched him for some reason. She wasn't normally so violent. But she had that urge at the moment and instead pushed back a strand of her colored hair and took down notes.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabriella smiled as he turned to her and placed his pencil down. For a moment, she felt cold towards him. It made no sense to her but she ignored it anyway. “Just welcome to the school. If you needed someone to eat lunch with I would be perfectly happy to oblige” her eyes danced with the chance at a new guy. She knew that it wouldn’t last long as none of them did. “Was there something you wanted to say?” He couldn’t think she was the only girl watching him. Everyone in the class had their eyes on the two of them. Al was more than happy to let the man take Gabi off his hands. His only worries were for the other who he caught Chrys looking at. He tried to focus since he had to pass this class. Gabi was busy giving a wide smile to Blayne. Her eyes never left his as she looked him over. He had something different about him than the rest of them.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"Nothing for the moment and I would be happy to eat with you." His eyes drifted back to his partner who gave him a dirty look that clearly said stay away from his twin sister. Blayne chuckled and leaned back in his seat. Oh this was going to be a fun mission for him. He grinned evilly. Chrys didn't like the two of them getting close so soon. However her attention was drawn back to the Vincent. Cute and charming. To many cute guys to drive her insane. No she had to focus...she had to focus on her studies. She had to pass this class...but they were so cute. She smiled at the thought and started biting on her pen. Fun first day back ahead.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gabi smiled as she knew that most of the girls around her heard that. She would take that for now and in her excitement missed the look Blayne was given. She smoothed her skirt down, picked up her pencil, and wrote a note that she quickly passed to her boyfriend. He didn’t even flinch at the effortless breakup. In fact his face lit up as he turned to the cheerleader. She had dated a dozen boys since starting high school and she was sure the number would only go up. Most didn’t like that she wouldn’t do anything but hold hands. She was still a prude in some ways despite her clothing choice. She knew Blayne would hear of her the moment he was left alone from her. Al turned to look at Chrys. “Can you believe these girls? Gawking over these two when I am right here” he sighed shaking his head with a smile that was completely his own. He decided to ignore the fact she was one of those girls.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrys smiled at Alden as he turned to her. She poked him in the face with the eraser on her pencil. "Right how can they possibly miss the charming flirt right in front of their eyes." She lowered her pencil to her desk. "Maybe you should protest against the new hotties...or show off that hot body I know you like to keep hidden in fear all the girls will jump you." She tilted her head to the side. Blayne almost made a disgusted look listening to his sister talk to the human like that. Flirting it was so low. He wanted to barf. Vincent was smirking even as the class went on and the teacher continued to talk about the material they would need for their first test. Pretty soon class would be over and they move on to the next boring teacher.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Al knew that he would always have Chrys even if it was just as a friend. He would take it for all that he could. “I know. It’s like they don’t see the incredible opportunity” he took her eraser when he was poked with it and tucked it into his pocket. “They couldn’t handle all of this Chrys. Though I guess I could give you a little tease” he lifted up the sleeve of his shirt showing his arm. “No ladies please content yourselves we are in public. You lost eraser privileges by the way” he patted his pocket then lowered his sleeve quickly. Gabi was trying to focus on class but the two were sickening at best. She wanted time with Blayne to see what he was like and they were running her mood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff