Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

This is a one x one between Mini Me of the Zurg and Silent Moan! It is a yaoi, so watch with caution!

Will the owner of a club fall in love with a dancer? Who knows! Let's find out!

Profiles:

Gname: Silent Moan
Name: Lorian ''Lori'' Diance
Pic: Boop
Bio: Lori grew up in a rather privileged family, his father was the owner of a rather prominent gas company. He dreamed of becoming some sort of dancer, and even took lessons thanks to his parent's money. It was all going well until the oil eventually stopped flowing, and thus so did the family's cash flow. He struggled through the last years of highschool and began doing odd jobs soon after. As soon as he could he got his own shabby apartment and started looking for a more stable place to work. The new dance club seemed like just the place, especially since no one else will have him.
Height & Weight: 5'6 122 lbs, slim and curved build.
Personality: Very quiet and reserved for the most part, his self esteem isn't as high as it used to be and if someone talks to him long enough its very easy to see. He's a hard worker and usually doesn't complain, but then again it doesn't take much to tick him off, which often results in more than an ear full for the unlucky person.
Anything Extra: He absolutely hates being mistaken for a female, and while he doesn't have a problem with taking it off for work, he's not proud of his curves.

Gname: Mini me of the Zurg
Name: Toji Tashadima
Pic: User Image
Work attire
Bio: Toji Tashadima has always been a workaholic, since his graduation in managing, Toji created Lucious-D&V. A dance and bar club, were the dancers are mixed and the bartenders serious in their youth. Of course with such large ambitions everything he does he takes seriously to the max. It also helps when your parents are millionaires. With his parents nagging at him, this is Toji's first try into the business world, with few investors and the majority from his parents, he's in a tough spot to make this all work out. With the building secure, Toji just needs to find the right employees up for the task.
Height & Weight: 5'7" 159p (muscular build)
Personality: Cool headed, busy minded(always something on his mind)-Always doing something to keep himself busy. He keeps up appearances(he doesn't like to trouble others unless its about work), Strong willed(His employees have yet to seen him give up on any matter). Duo personalities. His second is when he isn't working (which is quite rare since he devotes him self mostly to work and while doing so he is quite professionally inclined and tends to work late nights.) No one at work knows about his second personality.
Anything Extra: Toji is actually Ocular-ly Albino with Astigmatism, which means with out his contacts he could be medically considered blind(with out his lenses everything he sees is nothing but a blur/haze of colors). ((Only his eyes are considered Albino)) If his business takes off and becomes stable, Toji hopes to one day undergo Refractive surgery with his own hard earned money.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User ImageToji was sitting as his desk, pounds of pappers loaded across his desk, he was staring intently at one in his hands. Raising one hand, he began to scratch his one side of his head, the red hair dye had been irritating his skin since it settled in perfectly. "Warg!!" He groaned, slamming his hand down onto the desk, letting the paper go as he ruffled his hair madly. "Annoying!Annoying! Stupid brand-name!" He groaned, "It settled in perfectly too~" He moaned, finnaly letting his hair go looking back down to the paper.

"I'll have to visit more students... make meetings- Ah! s**t!" scooting out of his chair he scurried down stairs. He was going to meet with several of his all ready hired staff. He stopped in front of a mirror, fixing his hair then his tie. "Right. I found these stars, lets make them shine!" Toji began to head down to bar section, were a less then a handful of dancers should be waiting and two bartenders and a single bouncer. Coming out from the balcony on the second floor, Toji immediately eyed out for his talented employees he hand picked himself. "Welcome!" Toji boomed across the empty building to those few bellow. "All right! Were nearing opening day! There are a few openings I'll be filling soon, so bare with practice for now. Tenders, I want these drink's made before the nights out."

"For you few dancers, I want you all to work on the starting performances just like the week before. The song's have been picked, you just need to come together and dance with each other. Where's the bouncer?" Toji growled. "Lets get this strait. This is work! If your not serious-Get out! There is no place for the useless here!" Toji growled, a bit intensed over the heaps of paper work he still had to deal with up stairs. "Understand, get this strait! I need you! I need you focused, the a-game! Lets start practicing! Team work is a must! I'll be upstairs! Don't disturb me unless your either hurt yourselves or can't get along with each other!" He nodded firmly before heading upstairs. "Pick-up your pay checks one at a time before I close the doors tonight and no earlier!" Toji groaned before locking himself into his office.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

~Lorian Diance~

。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。εїз。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。

Plump lips were bitten at in a state of absent mindedness, silky hair curled around a slender finger. They were all waiting for the boss to show up, and sizing each other up. Lorian wasn't too concerned with sizing people up, rather more interested in looking at their clothing. A cotton candy haired male next to him seemed to be pompously proud of himself, and had dressed as such, and not only that, but seemed to be glaring at him. Lori was happy to be one of the taller males there, and silently rolled his eyes before looking at his surroundings instead. He himself was dressed up to par, a pair of black leather thigh highs, a tight fitting pair of unzippered shorts, if they could be called that, and a comfortable jacket in black. Black was by far his favorite color, even the gloves and lace collar he wore, which went up to nearly his shoulders, were black. Just as he was losing himself in his own thoughts he heard footsteps from above, and like the men next to him, they all turned their heads upwards to look at their boss.

Lorian arched a brow silently, frowning slightly as he placed his hands on his hips to listen to the male speak. He seemed very grumpy about something, that was for sure. Soon they were dismissed to begin practice and so he immediately stripped his jacket off, revealing his lean muscle and daring to give a smirk to the much leaner cotton candy haired male. Silently he placed his jacket on an empty chair and climbed aboard the stage, and seeing as no one had taken the center pole, happily grabbed onto it. The song came on and he immediately started to move, using what he remembered from his dancing classes to find the beat in the music and get his body attuned to it. He moved as fluidly as water, and though he was a bit tall, he easily flipped himself upside down on the pole, and effortlessly wrapped himself around it. He became so lost in his music, that he only noticed everyone staring when he did his final spin, and the music ended. He stared back at them wide eyed, feeling his face flush slightly. "W-What are you all lookin' at? Aren't we supposed to be p-practicing!?" He let go of the pole, stepping down from the stage and everyone's silence. He decided that since some time had passed now would be a good time to pick up his check. He wiped the sweat from himself with a small handkerchief he had in his pocket, and made his way to the office. With a deep breath he knocked on the door, hoping the other would be in a pissy mood still.

User Image

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User ImageThe sound of a chair being pushed back suddenly, heavy steps and then finally a loud shake and thud against the door was all heard behind the closed room. A loud groan followed after a moment before the door opened shyly. From the low lit room, a ball of puff bright red was visible first as the door then opened fully revealing the manager. "Ah-Lor-Lorian." He said under his breath as his fake dark green eyes stared at the other male, looking him over for just a moment. "Do you like to be shirtless in front of your boss?" He asked with a strait face with a distant annoyance in his tone of voice.

He didn't waste much time, he motioned the other inside then motioned the other to take a seat before he himself made his way to the corner of the room. The boss' hair was unkempt, mostly because he'd been fearlessly scratching at his scalp due to irritation for last hour or so. Dressed up fancily in his suit, he was opening a file cabinet which was locked. "Lorian." The other called out suddenly as he was rummaging through the folders from the open drawer. "I want to add something to your work. You probably noticed but I didn't hire any one for lead dancer." Pulling out two slips, he made his way towards Lorian, he placed one on Lorians lap and then held out the other while taking a seat on his desk.

"I want to know, how are the others?The dancers I mean. It's been a few weeks. I want to know, is there any one I should know about? Like some one who isn't taking this seriously. I'm asking this because I wont fire them recklessly, I'll tell them to shape up." He then raised the slip he had in his hand and then held it out to him. "This isn't a bribe. This is a form for the lead position."

Toji sighed suddenly, moving the form onto the desk then leaving it there before looking back at Lorian. "I know you didn't want to tell me about your current disposition. It leads me to believe your in a tight spot. I'm going out to visit colleges, universities and some other places to look for some more employees for the dance group and the bartending side." Hi shoulders shrunk slight andh is head lowered. "Ah- I need to find some new bouncers..." He sounded long winded and as if his spirit was trying to escape him. He slipped from his desk onto his feet, some papers falling to the floor before he slid his way back to his chair, leaning fully into it till he was staring at the ceiling.

"I want you to consider the lead role. When I come ba-Actually come with me..." He became spirited as he flopped the chair back into its proper position. He stood up, all excited now. "Please come with me to find more talent! Even if its just the dancers-Ah! I can file this under my expenses! An office trip!" He then slammed his open palmed hands onto the desk, which sent further papers flying onto the ground. "It's decided! Instead of dance practice, for the next four days me and you! Were off to find talent! Wages will be payed accordingly! All expenses paid trip!" He eyed the other quite excited, now that he was done talking he awaited the others response.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

~Lorian Diance~

Lorian scowled at the other when he mentioned that he had no shirt on. "No. But it was how I dressed today and i'm not about to change for you, when this is how I got my job anyways." He snapped, his quick temper flaring immediately. The other seemed to ignore his comment and motioned for him to sit down. Rolling his eyes slightly he plopped himself into the chair and folded his arms over his chest, looking at the other with a raised brow. Silently he listened to the other, his eyes widening when he was offered the lead position. He was about to open his mouth but the other seemed to be on a roll with his chatter. While he spoke he picked the form up from the messy desk, flinching when the papers started to fly about from the other's mannerisms. Poor Lori felt like his head was spinning with the way the other moved and talked so quickly, and before he knew it he was being offered a paid vacation just to look at some people dance. He blinked slowly, looking from his contract to the other with a slightly skeptical look. Ah, but he knew why the other behaved this way. When you're born rich, you tend to go on a whim, and though he was dirt poor now, he knew how that was. He silently contemplated it for a few moments, deciding it would probably be one of the only vacations he would get for a while. "All expenses paid... and I get paid...more?" He said quietly, watching the other carefully. He supposed it couldn't be too bad, the other didn't look to be one that took advantage over people. So he sighed and nodded, signing the contract before handing it back to him. "I guess i'll accept... Thank you for trusting me and my judgement..despite knowing almost nothing about me.." He said slowly, standing up and running a hand through his hair. "So uh.. When do we leave? Because I gotta run home and pack a bag y'know.." Although he didn't have much to pack, as he'd sold most of his expensive clothes to help pay bills, but he still had a nice sized wardrobe and one couldn't just pack whatever willy nilly. And unless the other was planning on buying clothing as they went then he needed at least a few hours. Suddenly another thought occurred to him, his pink hues narrowing as they looked at Tori. "You asked who I think needs fixing? That pink haired boy, the small one. He needs some serious help." He said seriously, though in his mind he was almost smirking.

User Image

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User ImageToji took hold of the signed papper, he couldn't help but think he had wanted Lorian to think over it a little more but he guessed that Lorian was in a better position then he anticipated. "I know you work whole-heartedly." Toji smiled rather sweetly, "I'm looking forwards to your progress!" He held the paper delicately before moving back towards the still open drawer in the cabinet and inserting the paper before locking it up. "Oh-" He stood up strait realizing his mistake, he turned around a hand to the back of his head as he chuckled hesitantly. "Tomorrow morning?" He smiled stupidly, it seemed he didn't quite think this through. "I got caught up in my work. I went and said something like that with out giving you anything notice."

"I can cover any sudden expenses!" He began to slip, he was starting to sound less and less professional at this point. He wanted to scratch the one side of his head, the irritation picking up again, he wouldn't dare scratch his scalp in front of an employee. In a bit of irritation, he crossed his arms, his hands gripping at his biceps to stop himself from wanting to scratch his scalp again. "I could give you a lift in the morning if that helps any. I need your expertise for the new employees, seeing how they'll be under your leader ship, wouldn't it be best for you to hand pick them?"

"Sorry if this all seems rushed and out of the blue. I'm caught up in a tight schedule and its impossible for me alone to get it done with-out loosing my head." His fingers began dancing up his sleaves, he began suddenly to grind his teeth, it felt like his head was on fire. "If you'll excuse me!" He growled like before when he started the day off, he marched to the door pausing and looking back to Lorian. "I'll be but a couple of minutes. I'll let you think things through since its so rushed." He the slammed the door shut and booked it like a mad man towards the restrooms, his heavy steps heard stomping down the stairs.

Once in the rest room, Toji nearly ripped his coat and dress shirt as he stripped out of it, leaving only a wife-beater on folding the rest over a stall and jamming his head under a tap letting the cold water stream down on his head. "Ooooo-" He let out a groan of relief. "Never again..." Reaching over blindly towards the soap dispenser, he began to wash his head to help ease the irritation. After rinsing, Toji simply stayed hunched over head in the sink water still running wildly over his now fully soaked hair. Feeling a sting in his eye, he let out a curse, "s**t!" some of the now loose dye was getting into his eye and even trying to get behind his contacts. "Ah man!" Shifting awkwardly in a sort of balancing act, he pulled out the contact lens and began to rinse his eye out rather thoroughly. "Burns! Burns!" He groaned.

After getting things settled, still letting his head run under the tap, Toji began to settle down. "Pink haired boy-eh?" He let out a sigh. "I thought he would have liked him...Should I even have bothered with this?" He said while running a hand through his hair, being careful not to get any residue dye into his eyes again. "What a waste..." He frowned suddenly as he'd forgotten were he put the contact lens. "Did I drop it?! After talking like that-I'd left him waiting this long too." Pulling his head out from the sink, he turned off the tap and like a monkey tried reaching out for some paper towel to dry his hair. "Alot came out... I over did it." He sighed broodingly, making a double reference, as he kept his one contact-less eye closed.

((I'll be able to post for Volca in some hours from now))

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

~Lorian Diance~

Lori looked at the other, tilting his head slightly, Toji looked a bit more than uncomfortable all of a sudden. "I-it's fine. I guess you can pick me up in the morning then.." He barely finished speaking before the other made a sudden disappearance, leaving him in the room by himself. He looked down at his paycheck again before slipping it into the pocket of his shorts and picking up a scrap piece of paper and a pen. He scribbled his address on it and placed it on the man's desk where he could see it easily amongst the clutter. He was starting to get worried though, the other had been gone for a while already. Carefully he made his way out of the room and went to one of the first places he thought his boss could have gone off to.

He knocked on the bathroom door before slowly opening it, despite it being a large bathroom he didn't want to startle him if he was in there. "Sir? Are you okay?" He grabbed a few paper towels and handed it to him, a bit startled to see red in the sink until he noticed it was dripping from the ends of his hair. "You know.. if you dyed your hair too much.. and it's itchy like that. I have some lotion that'll fix you right up...might even keep the color better." He said shyly, giving the other room to dry himself. "If you want I can go grab it and come back without anyone noticing."

User Image

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User ImageToji was indeed startled, he was seen reaching for the towels with no success since he was trying his hardest to keep the dripping dye from touching the counter, he was frozen in place for a moment before he retracted his hand and gently took the paper towel from Lorian, all the while keeping his one eye closed. Toji cleared his throat before he spoke. "No, its fine. It was a free sampler from a family run business. I was planning on thoroughly washing it out tonight. It's a good product, just turns out I'm one of ten people who get a reaction." After making sure there wouldn't be any more drips, Toji stood up properly, examining the tips of his hair. "It's still in its testing phase. Supposedly it will all come off tonight, no residue guarantee. Like mascara but for hair."

Toji fell silent, his one eye watching Lorian for a moment looking over the other before shooting down to the counter after realizing he was staring. He then lowered himself so that he would be eye level to the counter top, scanning around for his contact lens, which wasn't there. He then scooted down further, "Don't move for a second." Putting his ear to the ground, he eye'd the floor for several minutes before finding nothing. Standing up with a loss of spirit, it was if some one suddenly winded him, he then looked into the sink and sighed heavily. "Must have gone down the drain." He frowned, giving Lorian no real explanation, he just kept his one eye closed as he went to the stall to pick up his dress shirt and coat. He was about to head out the door but then stopped.

"Did every one go home?" He asked blocking the exit. He came to the sudden realization that he had only hired male employees, of which one was topless with him and he him self was undressed down to his under shirt. No one knows right? I mean...Impossible, no one knows about that Toji... He then rested his forehead in despair against the door. No one knows about Toji...Dammit...But- Glancing over back to Lorian, wondering in deep thought about what to do with this situation. No...Not until I know more. The last thing I need if for this place to tank... I need Lorian for this to work. "Were you able to think it through a little more?" He asked, becoming more of a boss figure again.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

~Lorian Diance~

Lorian swore his boss seemed to be in his own world half the time. He couldn't help but chuckle when he told him just what was happening to his head. "I wouldn't try anything in a testing phase unless I was getting paid." Lori knew about mascara, obviously, but he could only wonder how the other knew about it. He decided to refrain from asking, instead freezing in his current pose until the other seemed to figure whatever was lost was gone. "Did you drop something valuable?" He didn't remember Toji having any rings on, but still it would suck if he had lost a piece of jewelry down the drain. Lori was just about to follow him out when he stopped suddenly, and Lorian only looked at him with a confused expression. "Sir.. you instructed us to stay here from four to the end of the night... It's only been two hours.. Of course no one's left, if they have then they shouldn't have." Lorian was a bit uncomfortable with Toji still blocking the door, and his face probably showed it. "Uh yeah I did.. I'll try my best to help you, but i'm not too good on my judgement of females. I'm gay so.. I would only know how to judge men very well.." Lorian wasn't ashamed of his disposition, and regarded the other calmly. "I was hoping since we're leaving tomorrow if I could have the rest of the night off so I could go prepare.. I have a pet fish I kinda need to drop off with my uh..friend." So maybe his friend was more than a friend, but it wasn't like they were official, and the other had made that clear, but he could at least be depended upon to feed a goldfish.

User Image

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
((All this while, Toji has been keeping one eye closed))
User ImageToji didn't want to say he was undergoing some extra activities to help provide him self with income despite his heavy loans. "Something like that. Its fine though, I've got a back up at home." Toji was a bit shocked to hear that it had only been two hours, "Only two hours?" He said flabbergasted. There's so much paper that I thought the night went by...Must have been the irritation from the dye that I lost track of time. So I didn't get much do- Stopping mid thought as he heard something he thought he wouldn't have heard. He blinked dumbfounded at Lorian for a minute. Did he say?! What did he just say!? "Erm, Oh right, um. Yes." He gurgled clearing his throat.

"Please do so." Toji then awkwardly passed by Lorian, heading towards a stall. "I'll give you a call in advance before I leave to pick you up. Tell the others to go home today. I'll send their checks by transfer and mail. If they have any problem with that, tell them to come in here." Stepping into a stall, he draped his clothing nonchalantly over one side before closing and locking the door, unzipping his pants.

He said it right?! He said it! After taking a seat, he place his head in his hands. smiling uncontrollably. From his coat pocket, he pulled out his phone, resting it on top of the paper dispenser he opened his hand made app. I can finally open up...even if just a little. He placed his head back into his hands, blushing and smiling away. It was an app that would make noises as if you were actually using the toilet. There's still so much paper to do. I'll get half of it done!

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

~Lorian Diance~

Lori found his eyebrows arched again as the other seemed to go through his own motions before passing him to go to a stall. Wasn't he already heading out? Lorian shook his head slightly, but opened the door anyways. "Um Alright then.. I left my number and my address on your desk. Thanks again for the opportunity.. i'll see you tomorrow I guess." The sound of his heels could be heard clicking down the hall as he went to tell the others what Toji had told him. He made sure to grab his coat before anything, and quickly put it on before calling attention to himself. "Um hey guys, the boss said to go home for the rest of the night since he has a lot of paperwork to do. He'll mail you your paychecks or transfer them...but if you want them right now or have a problem with that you should go wait by his office. And the next four days you guys should take off too..paid I think. So yeah...oh! And.." He turned his face slightly to look at the pink haired male purposely, "I was made lead dancer. So from now on, you listen to me when we're out here practicing." He gave a pleasant smile as the other's face seemed to redden and happily strut out, not even offering them a backwards glance.

Lorian got into an old black Mustang Camaro, given to him by his father for use around town while he tried to earn money. Now he would pay his rent, buy some cheap food, then send what was left to his parents. They still lived in the family mansion, but it was almost bare since they had began selling everything to pay utility bills and buy food. Lorian quickly got to doing his errands, going to the cheapest grocery mart in town before wiring his money and putting it in his account for his auto bill pay to go to work. Once he was home he called his friend to come pick up his fish and then got to packing. The next morning he was up bright and early, his eyes decorated with mascara and liner, dressed in a simple black off the shoulder sweater and a pair of black skintight jeans and a pair of heeled boots that went up to his knee. He sat on top of a large single suitcase, idly texting his friends while he waited on Toji.

User Image

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image
"Hello-Lorian? I'm on my way." It was probably the shortest call Toji had ever made.

Some several minutes later, a taxi cab pulled up to Lorian's place of residence. A male about the same height as Toji was inside talking to the driver, reaching over the seats he passed him some cash before stepping out. Dressed in Toji's dress pants, a fancy Dress shirt with white cups at the ends of the sleeves, the grey haired male waved to the driver as he drove off. With the lean bulk of muscle, the silver haired stranger eerily resembled Toji save for the fact that he had a pair of blood red Iris'.

Coming up to the door, the other knocked clearly, Toji's voice coming from the other end. "Lorian? Don't forget your keys!" He sounded quite relaxed compared to yesterday. Standing back from the door, the stranger then waited out side, a large backpack hanging from his shoulder. Ridding in the mustang~Ridding in the mustang~Ridding in the mustang~ He chirped to himself, getting quite excited. Turning to face the door again, "Lorian-?"

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

~Lorian Diance~

Lorian got up from his spot in the living room and rolled his suitcase over, giving a slight yawn. He opened the door as he grabbed his keys, and stopping when he finally looked up. His pink hues darted around the other before he arched a brow. "Toji? You look ah..different today from yesterday." He grabbed his suitcase again and locked the door behind them, pocketing his cell phone into his front pocket, since with all the baggage in his rear end, the object most certainly wasn't going to in his back pockets. "I'm sorry if it's a bit dirty, I tried to clean it out yesterday but there might be some papers under the seat.." he led the other to the back of his car and popping open the trunk. The inside leather was a deep cherry red, an good contrast compared to the black of the car, which was well kept and shined from a fresh wash. He threw his suitcase in and let the other put his own bag in before unlocking the rest of the doors and getting in himself. "So like do you know where we're going? You can key it into that gps right there if you do.." The engine roared to life deliciously, even shaking the dash inside. The rather tricked out car came to life with amazing bass power from it's speakers, which continued a song left playing from his last ride. He turned the volume down a bit and made sure the air conditioner was going before finally pulling out, the vehicle sliding across the pavement with tentalizing ease. Soon he relaxed into his seat, driving one handed easily. It was a bit awkward for him, being in a confined space with his boss, who he hardly knew. He threw a glance at him, trying to figure him out.

User Image

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image
"I do?" The other looked down, almost startled with him self. Ah, that's right the hair and contacts. After being told he looked differently he looked Lorian over and gave him a smirk. "You got your shirt on this time." He gave a very deep chuckle teasing the other. "Thats fine! Thats fine!" He chirped in excitement either way. "It's my first time in one of these!" Despite the identical voice, it was hard seeing this Toji as the Toji from work, no one's seen his this excited over something so simple as riding in a car. Toji placed the bag in gently, pulling out his phone from the bag and a few folded noted notepads sheets.

Moving to the passenger seat, Toji slid in rather excitedly, for just a moment, he bobbed his head to the music before catching himself. He stole a glance towards Lorian to see if he saw, before then fixing the co-ordinates into the Gps from the notes he took from his bag. As they drove out as Lorian glanced over, he probably would have expected to have seen Toji leaning back into the seat, an arm on the rolled down window with his hand holding the top of the roof while looking out at the scenery but what he saw was a whole different character.

Seeing nothing but a stretched back, broad shoulders, head practically missing along with his arms as he had draped himself over the door and out the rolled down wide. Other then his large shoulders, his arms were out relaxing against the exterior of the door and like a dog his head out and watching the scenery yet to pass up a head. It took him a moment but after coming to some sort of realization of what he was doing he pulled him self back in, clearing his throat out of embarrassment, he glanced over to Lorian before looking out the front window. "It's a good car." he said while clearing his throat again trying to pretend that he hadn't done something so out of character.

"We'll be visiting a serious business man first. See if I can't steal some of his stars from out underneath him. Then we'll go to the university to sit in one of the dance class', then the college and we'll do the same. For the first one I'll just be giving out some cards. Were allowed to sit and watch for the first rehearsal about 10 minutes really. We'll make a pit stop of sorts after that, so if your hungry right now, we can stop for fast food or something, we should have time."

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

~Lorian Diance~

Lori almost had his mouth hanging open as he observed the other practically hanging out of his car, and on the freeway no less. He must have been going at least sixty, and here his supposed boss was hanging halfway out like his head couldn't be taken off. "Uh yeah thanks..just don't do that again please.." He was sure the other was going to give him a heart attack before the day was done, and lightly shook his head as he put his eyes back on the road."Alright..but where are we going to stay the night at? You said this would be a four day trip, and I don't intend to live out of my car for those days..." He swallowed hard as he recapped what the other said. Sitting in on a dance class, in a college. He could only hope he wouldn't be recognized. Lorian let out a small sigh at the thought, but let out a louder one seeing as they were caught in traffic. "Well I don't think we're going to be able to eat for a while anyhow..." He looked to Toji since they weren't moving now, tilting his head so that his hair was out of his eyes. "So like where do you come from? You know this is hella awkward considering I don't know you. You acted weird yesterday when I said I was gay, you got an issue with it?" He decided they might as well get everything out of the blue, as it was starting to annoy him how relaxed the other was despite his vagueness.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces