Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

"Killing... there's no finer joy in life." ~Mykael

"Thank you." Zeke accepted the coffee, blowing on it slightly to cool it down before taking a few drinks. "So how have things been going at the labs?" He asked. Hopefully things hadn't been too busy and chaotic for his friend.

"Of course you would say that." Luka expected as much from Jex. He could certainly see him being a handful at times for Marley and Rhett.

Quincey sighed when he saw Wes with the bat. "Wes, you really shouldn't be doing things like this. What if you get bitten or something?" He asked, standing up from sitting on his bed. When it came to Wes, Quincey certainly worried quite a bit at times.

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&;>

((Ah, I see. Otay ^_^ I was gonna say, Marley without split personalities just isn't the same.))

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

"Reid says I shouldn't kill so often. Mykael disagrees." ~Lucifer

Marley looked at Zeke and had that look that said "isn't it obvious?". "Well with business...but some of the creations have been quite trouble like Valya. THe little one...he's always activating himself. And another one of ours keeps coming in for medical needs because he keeps getting himself hurt. It's pretty hectic."

"Unka Luka like games too, right?" Jex asked. "Unka Luka dun seem too boring to not like games."

"Hello my precious duckies! I have returned with a new friend!" Reid had come home holding a skull that had an odd eye-hole shaped much like a heart. Reid was in the livingroom and he spoted Lucifer. "Oh! So adorable!" Reid went to hug Lucifer, but the kid backed off.

Lucifer actually glared and it was at Reid. "If you dare hug me, I will slit your throat and burn your soul." he threatened.

"So sweet." Reid said. "Yep, you must be Lucifer, the one I asked Marley to make. You look much like Mykael...though the hair makes you look cuter."

Lucifer's glare deepened. His eyes said "I will kill you in your sleep, even if you sleep with both eyes open to keep a look out for me".

Jex looked at Reid and Lucifer. "Reid's insane still. I don't think he sees the threat within Lucifer's eyes." he said.

"If I do get bitten, I know how to handle myself. I've got plenty of peroxides, antibiotics, and shots to help if something goes wrong." Wes said, getting up and holding the bat carefully. "Besides, I'll always be taken care of. This little bat...he could have died if I hadn't found him."

------------------------------------------------

((Nope. Marley still has his personality problem. He needs to in order to be Marley.))

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"It sounds like you really do need a vacation..." Zeke sighed, wishing he could do something to help out his friend and make things less of a hassle for Marley.

Luka was about to answer Jex when Reid came back, along with Mykael, who simply watched the entire exchange between Reid and Lucifer, looking somewhat amused. "Did you think Reid was ever going to be sane?" He asked, finding the entire idea to be completely impossible.

"It seems like I'm not the only one not a fan of hugs." Mykael pointed out, walking closer to Reid and Lucifer. He really does look like a mini-me with pink hair... Odd... He was, however, enjoying the glare Lucifer was sending in Reid's direction; it already told him there would be quite a few things he would like about Lucifer.

Quincey knew it was no use to argue with Wes about the bat. No matter how many times he had these types of talks with him, Wes always brought in strays and animals that were injured. "Things could still get bad if you get bitten..." He muttered, opening the door and proceeding out of his room, though waiting for Wes in the hallway.

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&;>

((That's right ^_^))

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"What I need is to find a better sedation way so I don't get anymore problems like I did with Valya."

"Ah, but hugs are so nice though." Reid said with a sad look on his face. "Lucy," he said, now talking to his new skull, "my beloved family doesn't seem to love me. Are we such a dysfunctional family?"

"Never have, never will." Jex told Luka. He then giggled at Reid. "Let's put the fun back in dysfuntional!" he cheered.

"What could go wrong?" Wes asked. "It's not like he's a vampire bat and will turn me into a vampire." Wes then stepped out of the room and stuck close to Wes, as he so often would.

((Can't wait till he spazzes like he would as a kid.))

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"That might work as well..." Zeke commented, unable to keep from agreeing with Marley on that one.

"And you are right to believe that." Luka said, feeling the exact same way. "I think we already have. This place is usually dysfunctional."

"They may be nice for you and others, but not for me, and obviously not for Lucifer. I really don't see what's so great about the touchy-feely stuff." Mykael sighed slightly though when he heard Reid talking to Lucy. And now he's making me feel like the bad guy...

"Don't jinx yourself." Sure, Quincey wasn't 'loosing it' like his old man was, but he wasn't trusting of everything either when it came to looking after Wes.

((Brain!!! Again?!))

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"It would bring some peace of mind to the labs." Marley said as he sat at the table and sipped on his coffee. "Though I shouldn't complain so much. Even if some of them were and still are trouble, I appreciate how well they turned out."

"Hugs are nice, so are kisses. Get them twice, but a dozen disses." Reid rhymed as he rocked the skull like a child.

Jex just laughed at how Reid was acting. "Reid is being funny!" he cheered. "Funny! Funny!"

"I'm sure I won't jinx myself." Wes said as he started down the hall and into the livingroom. He passed the group and went into the kitchen. "Marley, hi there."

Marley looked up and smiled. "Oh, hello, Wes." he said, not yet taking notice to the sleeping bat.

((Evil brain....))

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"I think you're keeping Jex quite entertained, Reid." Luka commented. He could understand why, though. Reid was acting rather comical at the moment.

"I just don't get why you're so into the touchy-feely stuff." Mykael defended, putting out his honest opinion.

Quincey kept close to Wes, like he often did, still wishing Wes wasn't so stubborn about such things. "Marley, can you please talk to Wes about taking in strays and wild animals? I know how he feels about them, I just don't think it's safe for him."

((*le sigh* Misa hates my brain...))

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Because they feel good." Reid told Mykael, then hugged him. He glanced at Jex and smiled. "Glad I can entertain you."

"If you get hurt, it'll be funny." Jex said. Okay, Marley's DNA may be in him, but remember who Marley's parents are. Genetics play a part in things with the creations of Marley's. They even latch onto genes in the DNA from previous generations. Marley's mother was known to be a bit sadistic...possibly that ran through Jex.

"Before you lecture me, I won't listen." Wes said just as Marley opened his mouth.

"I hate it when you do that." Marley said. "But, still hear me out. We worry because you're too kind. If you get hurt from an animal with a disease, you aren't immune to it because you have 0% mangic in you."

Wes mumbled something along the lines of "I could probably recite this with how many times I'm told". "It may not be safe for me, but being left alone isn't safe for for them either."

"Oh boy..." Marley said. "You definitely took after Mother's old ways. Mix that with Father's kindess....Sorry, Quincey, I can't get it through his head either."

((I think you need a new brain from GeneCo.))

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Anyone looking at Jex wouldn't think he could be a sadist at times. Valya thought, finding what Jex had said somewhat comical.

Mykael glared at Reid, but he didn't do anything other than that. He was starting to get used to the hugs, even if they did irritate him at times. "You always say that. I can never see what you're talking about."

Quincey sighed, knowing that the battle was lost... for now at least. They just had to figure out a new tactic. "I was afraid of as much..."

Zeke finished his coffee, then washed out the mug. Checking the time and how time differed in other worlds, he figured that it was most likely around the time he would be able to see Vika again in his world. "Marley, I'll let you three continue your conversation. I'm going to go see Vinkentiy again. Hopefully you'll still be here when I come back." He said, managing to not slip up with the nickname again like earlier and disappearing once more to the world he had been in earlier that day.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Then you need to open your eyes." Reid told Mykael, letting go of him and smiling. "Open up your eyes and see."

"See! See! See!" Jex cheered. "See what?"

"See how others see." Reid answered.

"OH, be safe, Zeke. And have fun!" Marley called after him. "Now...what to do about you?" Marley was looking at Wes whom was tending to the bat and getting it some food.

"Let me keep taking care of this little guy until he's better?" Wes suggested.

Vika was in his usual spot drawing; this time the subject of his art being a kitten rolling around and playing with a bird. The kitten wasn't attacking it. It was too innocent to be mean to the bird. It just pawed at it, jumped back, rolled around and pounced at it. It always jumped back though, especially if the bird softley pecked the kitten. "Silly kitten." Vika said.

((This time I'm logging off (my chair isn't comfortable). I text though.))

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

And we're now on metaphors... "I'm not quite sure I want to see how you see..." Mykael muttered, though eh was rather pleased that Reid had let go of him.

I can't really say I blame him. Reid is out of his mind, quite a bit more than usual at times.

"I still think it's a bad idea..." Quincey muttered. He was going to keep on with that shtick, even if he and Marley knew there was no reasoning with Wes.

Seeing that no one had seen his 'entrance', Zeke proceeded back to where he had met Vika before. He didn't pass anyone who asked him any of the usual, annoying questions along the way, and soon found Vika in his usual spot. Smiling slightly, he hugged Mr. Bunny and walked over to him. "Good morning, Vinkentiy."

((Brain... hates me...))

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Seeing the way I see is wonderful! It helps to understand." Reid said as he spun around. He was definitely getting odd. Probably by the end of the night, he'd just look dead on the floor and start mumbling weird things. Or...right then. Reid layed down on the floor and crossed his arms like a corpse. "But Mykael doesn't understand my way of seeing, does he? Does anyone? I thought not..."

"And Reid is 'dead'." Jex said with a small giggle.

"Quincey, you thought it was a bad idea for me wanting to help Isaak when he got hurt." Wes said, which made Marley chuckle slightly. "It'll be okay. You worry so much. It's hard to believe you're related to Quinn with your worrysome attitude.

"Oh, Zeke. Dobroe utro." Vika said, this time in Russian rather than French. "Kak pozhivaesh'?" he then asked, then realized his mistake. "Oh...I mean..."Good morning. How are you?". I've really got to remember to speak English.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"This doesn't happen too often, does it?" Valya asked, wondering how he would be able to cope with the insanity if it went like this day to day.

Mykael crossed his arms, his eyes half-lidded in boredom as he watched Reid. He gave an irritated groan, as if thinking something over, then sighed. "If I said you could hug me again, will you stop rambling?"

"I didn't say it was a bad idea, I just didn't think he deserved your help with the way he treats you." Quincey commented, then huffed slightly. "I don't worry... I just don't want anything happening to you..."

French, English, and Russian? He knows quite a few languages. "It's alright. Thanks to a friend of mine I know a bit of Russian." Zeke had never considered Ivan or Koya as 'friends', only Dimitri. "I'm doing well, thank you. How are you?" Zeke hesitated for a few moments, standing next to Vika, before deciding to ask his next question. "Do you ind if I sit next to you?"

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Micro_Chibi_Sora
User Image

Reid jumped up, acting like nothing happened, and nodded. "At least until later tonight or in the morning." he said. At least he was honest there. "I would love it if you'd let me hug you."

"Some days it does, somtimes it does." Jex told Valya. "It just depends on Reid's ever-changing mood. We never know what's going to happen....as long as he doesn't tear up a room again. I've never seen it...but, Unka Luka, it's really bad, right? You've seen Reid in the state, right?"

"Quincey, I think that counts as worrying." Marley said. "Even Penn would agree that that counts as worrying. But it's okay to worry...just don't get as bad as Cyril."

"I agree." Wes said. "Cyril still worries so much...he keeps sending me e-mails and asking if I'm okay....especially when I get just a small flu." Wes then decided to comment on the whole "the way Isaak treats him" thing. "And it's not like Isaak treats me that bad. He's like any other older sibling in certain families.... Don't worry about it."

"I'm very well, thank you." Vika said, then nodded at Zeke. "Go on ahead and sit. Doesn't bother me. I'm sure it won't bother those two either." Vika motioned to the kitten and the bird. "Just a bit more, you two. I'll get you finished up in just a bit...." Vika pulled out a different pencil, this one charcoal, and started doing a shaded sketch over the graphite drawn version. "C'est fantastique. C'est complet. Merveilleux." he said in French.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Mykael looked like he was regretting his decision already, but he sighed and nodded. "Then you can hug me..." He muttered.

Luka nodded in response to Jex. "It was pretty bad. He wasn't in good shape then... and then he just got back together like his normal self like nothing had happened. I'm hoping that, with him with Mykael and Lucifer, that doesn't happen again."

"That doesn't sound like something I want to see..."

Quincey crossed his arms, muttering something inaudible. It wasn't his fault that he cared so much about Wes. He then looked back to Wes, his arms falling back to side. "He treats you badly enough to tick me off, which is just something I can't overlook."

Zeke nodded and sat down next to Vika, hugging Mr. Bunny as he looked from the kitten and the bird to Vika's sketch. "It looks amazing. You're so good at this, Vika- I mean Vinkentiy. I'm sorry... I-I don't know why I did that..." He apologized, holding Mr. Bunny closer in his embarrassment. I did it again... why do I keep doing that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff