Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

"There are days that this place is just way too hectic..." ~Zeke

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

Krill may not have looked shocked, but Zeke certainly did. His son's words had hit him hard, and he was left stunned. When he saw Nardo about to speak, he glared at the male. "Not a god damned word...." What did I do... I didn't think I was being smothering... at least it didn't seem that way to me... damn it, why did this happen....

A nodded, before quickly hugging Alg3r. "I really hope we're able to..."

((*headdesk* I has no ideas.... Kry0s, I hate you!))

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

"Some days I love creating beings. Other days...."~ Marley

------------------------------------------------
((Stupid Kry0s.))
"If all else fails, there's always a sex change." Alg3r offered up. He then returned A's hug and stroked the back of her (his?) head. "It'll all be okay in the end, I'll make sure of that one."
Kirill found a hall that looked like no one's used it in a very long time (probably not since almost everyone lived in the castle) and he just sat against the wall. 'God! He's such an idiot!' he thought. 'So am I...but.... he just doesn't trust me with anything....'

Solan was visiting the castle to help Art3m1s paint his room. Unlike Kirill, Solan always asked and almost always got permission to leave (and he didn't sneak around when his request was denied). They both had smelled Zeke and Solan said he'd return soon and that he wanted to see what his father needed. 'Nardo's room?' he asked himself, then knocked on it and carefully opened the door. "Is....Daddy in here?" he asked.
--------------------TRANSLATIONS---------------

Nia:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"Yes... I'm here, Solan..." Zeke answered, slowly turning his head to look in the direction of his youngest son. "I came here to bring Kirill back home but... I can easily say things didn't go well."

Nardo scoffed when he heard Zeke. "It went far from 'not going well'. You screwed up big time."

A smiled a little more after hearing Alg3r and nodded. "Thank you, Alg3r. I guess I just needed to look on the more positive side of things..."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Alg3r nodded. "Indeed." he said. "But don't worry about that now." He then looked to where Athen was. "So, you both swapped genders. This'll be hectic for a bit. I guess we'll either have to keep you two from others.... or get Dani's help."
Solan looked at Nardo, then back to his father. "Um.... what happened?" he asked. "It can't be that bad, can it?"

Nia:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"Kirill and I got into a bit of a verbal disagreement with one another," Zeke glared at Nardo when the other male scoffed once again. He was greatly tempted to chuck something at the man, or at least take control of him and get him out of the room. He then looked back to Solan and continued, "and Kirill ended things by telling me that he hated me, and stormed out of the room."

Athen got up and walked around the couch, before sitting down on it and nodding. "Yep. To say the least, it's really weird so far."

A looked toward Athen, then back at Alg3r. "I'm... not exactly thrilled with the idea of others knowing about all of this just yet... I was actually kind of scared about telling you..." He said, sounding a little sheepish. "Getting Dani's help though... I guess it might be a good idea..."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"If anyone knows about dealing with genders, it's Dani." Alg3r said, then looked confused. "By the way, where is that hermaphrodite? I haven't seen it in quite some time."
Solan sighed. "You know Kirill." he said. "He doesn't always mean what he says and says what he means. It's just that, and I know this since I'm his twin, he gets so frustrated at times and doesn't know how to talk to others too well unless he just starts complaining, which only makes him worse."

Nia:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"It certainly did make things worse... It just made me more irritated, then things fell apart once I tried to explain myself and make amends." Zeke said, sighing. "I just don't know how to speak with him without one of us starting a yelling fight with the other. You don't think I'm like Alg3r when it comes to looking after the two of you, do you?" I want to know whether I need to lay off things... I really don't want to be smothering to either of them, Kirill especially....

A looked confused as well upon hearing Alg3r. "I.... don't really know. I haven't been in touch with Dani for a while, so I'm not sure where... it's at." I hate pronouns when it comes to Dani! Which is the right one to use?

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

In a poisonous looking fog, Dani, everyone's favourite hermaphrodite, showed up. "Eskel," it said, "I got the cleaning stuff you wanted. You know, store brand bleach is just as effective as name brand."

Alg3r looked from Dani to Eskel. "Eskel....did you know this entire time?" He then nodded when he saw Eskel pull out a shopping list. "So he's your errand boy and he stays here?" he guessed, then saw the mute nod. "Fair enough."

"Wow A!" Dani said. "You're looking good today. You changed a few things, you and Athen both. Ha h! It looks good on you! Funny, but good."
"With Kirill, you kinda are." Solan said in a peaceful tone. "He's very independent and wants to live like that, but you kinda don't let him. It's not that it's bad, but not all kids are meant to be too close with their parents."

Nia:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Zeke sighed when he heard Solan, and let his head fall back against the wall behind him, making a loud thunk. Great... just great... I'm what I'm trying to tell Alg3r not to be.... "I can't help it, really. I've tried to explain it to him to, but he won't listen. It's just that there are consequences toward his abilities, and I want to be able to help him get past those."

A looked surprised when Dani suddenly showed up, then glared at it. "Good!? I look good!? I'm a man! I don't want to be a man.... and it certainly isn't funny either!"

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Might I remind you who had a good laugh when you found out that I lack organs that define a gender? Well...actually, I lack a lot of organs. Kidneys, stomach, small intestines, my large intestines are half the size of a normal person.... I don't have pancreas...."

"We get the point, Dani." Alg3r said, knowing full well that Dani was created without many of those things (and yet he still lives). "And Adrian, he does have a point. You guys found it hilarious, too, that he doesn't even have anything if he drops his pants."

"I find that nice, too. Gave Kry0s a good reason to cut me up and remove my bladder...." Dani said.
"Sometimes people have to learn to do things on their own." Solan said. "Kirill will learn everything he needs to if he's given the chance....right, Nardo?"

Nia:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Micro_Chibi_Riku
User Image

"If he continues to do what he pleases and uses his abilities continually, he'll wind up more bitter than he is now." Zeke muttered, looking slightly irritated. "Luka and I learned that the hard way, though we weren't using it for fun most of the time."

"Calm the hell down and just let him do what he wants." Nardo said, not seeing why Zeke was still being so gung-ho about leading Kirill around by the hand. In his opinion, both Luka and Zeke had been pains ever since they were first created, abilities or not; though he had to agree that over time they had gotten more annoying. "You don't have to lead him around all the time, he's not some kid anymore."

A sighed and placed his head in his hands. "Alright, alright, okay? I'm sorry about that! We have a problem! Unlike you, we aren't happy about how we are..."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Okay, okay." Dani said. "Well, I dunno how to swap you, but I can help you hide the change so no one suspects a thing.... though vocal lessons would be needed so you don't sound like the other gender..... or pretend A is Athen and Athen is A....though Alg3r would probably slit his throat before cuddling Athen...."

"No, I would never do that." Alg3r said. "I'd nail my tongue to the road and have it constantly ran over by tractors for five centuries."
"Okay, okay, okay, calm down you two." Solan said, then sighed. "You're both right, though. Dad, you shouldn't be leading Kirill by the hand all the time, he is different from you and Uncle Luka. And Nardo, he does need some guidance and shouldn't always be allowed to do everything to some extent."

Nia:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"I'm trying not to do too much leading for him anymore... I'm just not wanting him to go too out of control with things. I know he's different, but he's still similar enough." If he was a parent who didn't care, Zeke would have simply thrown his hands up in the air and left right then and there, letting Kirill fall into whatever consequences that awaited him and saying 'I told you' if anything did happen. He wasn't that kind of parent though and didn't want anything to happen to either of his sons.

He's turning into another Alg3r. He may not see it, but all of us do. He should just drop it and leave. Kirill should be able to do what he pleases.

"Oh thanks, I'm glad to know I'm disliked." Athen muttered. "Though I have to admit, I'm not fond of the idea myself.

"Yeah, I don't think passing off as each other would go well." A said, laughing a little at the comments made. "Will we be able to fool the others, I mean even with hiding the changes? Would we be able to do it that well?"

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Dani shrugged. "I'm not really sure." he said. "It's worth a try. It'd be easier with Athen since he practically stays here....but you, A, got to a lot of places. That and you have kids."
Solan sighed. "Daddy.... Maybe you should go home for a bit an relax. I'll find Kirill and talk with him. You shouldn't get yourself worked up." he said. "I don't want to see you irritated, Daddy."

Nia:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Zeke sighed when he heard Solan. He didn't want to simply leave, but he knew that if he stayed too much longer and things continued to go the way they were going, he would get rather frustrated. He was starting to anyway as it was. "Alright.... Just... let him know that I care about him, and I don't mean to be controlling." He could see Nardo roll his eyes, and it took everything he had to keep from strangling the older male.

He's right, I'm pretty much set right here. Athen though, unable to keep from agreeing with Dani.

"Yeah... I know I do... I'd most likely tell them about what happened, but everyone else..." A shook his head, not wanting to do so. "I was nervous enough with telling Alg3r... I really hope we're able to pull something off."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff