Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

"I'm not really seeing the point in this. There's a point? Apparently not. You sure there's not? Just shut up."~Clause

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

"Oh, uh, sure." A couldn't help but feel a little uncertain, just as he had whenever he tried to help in Alg3r's lab. "Hopefully I won't mess up like I did in Alg3r's lab..." He said, making it known that he wasn't the best at these kinds of things. His given mission though sounded rather simple and he began looking in the destined location. "I think.... I may have... found them!" He cheered, holding up the bags before he brought them over to Emily. "What's next?"

]

"Orion, getting violent might not be the best way to react, after giving them permission to come here." Hart advised.

Bay actually couldn't help but chuckle at this. "Hart is correct, you need not get violent with them. It's... nice that you wish to defend me from such things once more, though."

(('maybe'?))

((Translation: ))

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

"Crossing the dimensions, okay. Crossing the universes? Well, I suppose weirder things have happened."~ Alg3r

----------------------------------
"Thank you." Emily said, making sure the little bags were with the other two ingredients she gathered. "Hm... what else indeed...this isn't something I have written, you know...so.... let's see, positive things...." She looked perplexed. "Good dreams, that would help." She picked up a jar with an odd purple smoke. "Let's....see..... Love, what do you find to be positive?"

((They're...and odd duo, really.... but.... I dunno... just ignore me for the time being....))
------------------------------------------------
"Who said anything about getting violent?" Orion asked. "If Ozias and the others tick you off, I can ban them from having those cupcakes even Xavier has a hard time resisting."

"That's harsh." Jude said. "But yeah.... that'd be punishment to anyone who's tried those. Honestly, I dunno which is better: those cupcakes or Alg3r's amazing chocolate cake?"
--------------------TRANSLATIONS---------------

Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"I'm not really seeing the point in this. There's a point? Apparently not. You sure there's not? Just shut up."~Clause

"I'd... say 'sunshine', but I'm probably providing that part." A said, trying to come up with something 'positive'. "Do you have anything that does something for 'cheering'?"

]

"Cupcakes, hands-down." Bay replied, not missing a beat. "However, that can be, however silly it may sound, a rather convincing threat."

(('maybe'?))

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Crossing the dimensions, okay. Crossing the universes? Well, I suppose weirder things have happened."~ Alg3r

"You're right, you're the sunshine." Emily said. "Well, providing it, but we'll get to that after I start brewing." She thought a bit. "Cheer... huh.... Oh! Yes! Positive encouragement! Now... let's see... Ah!" She pulled what looked to be a coffee thermos off the shelf and nodded. "Okay... how about... rainbows. Those are positive." With a nod, she got a jar that looked like it was filled with shimmering rainbow glitter. "And some skittles for flavour." Emily started pouring everything into the cauldron after putting it over a fire and started to brew it up. It looked like a solid mess at first, but it soon liquified and turned into a purple-ish liquid that, depending on where you stood, faded to either blue or pink. It was definitely different and it smelled like a fruit cocktail. Emily got a spoon and tasted it. "Hm... it needs something more..." She scowled a bit. "Now let's see....." She went and looked over her ingredients more. "Hm...what to add...." She nodded and grabbed up a few things. "Sprinkles are always a positive thing to add to potions. And it makes it less bitter." she informed A. She then grabbed a small statue of a dragon. "Dragon tears. Certain dragons in some worlds only shed tears through happiness." She crushed the statue and let the particles, which looked much like pink sand now, fall into the potion. "Fairy wings." She smiled. "In some worlds, fairies will shed their wings and grow new ones. Some types like that can only fly with positive emotions, so it's perfect." She dropped three wings in. By this point, the potion turned orange that faded and shimmered to pink occasionally before going back to orange. She took the spoon and tasted it again and nodded. "Now, if you will, just form a ball of your light and power and drop it in."

"I figured you'd say that." Orion chuckled. "Then again, you've been eating them since I perfected that recipe."

Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

A nodded and put on his gloves, having learned enough times not to forget to use them. Placing the goggles around his neck onto his eyes, he nodded to Emily. "It's about to get plenty bright in here," He warned, before a small ball of light began to form between his hands, growing larger and brighter with each second that passed. Eventually, he allowed it to stop, and let the, now quite large, light fall into the cauldron with the rest. A immediately yanked off his gloves after doing so and shook his hands, trying to get rid of the burn he felt on them. "I hope that's enough. My hands are burning like hell just from that."

]

Bay gave an appreciative nod, understanding Orion's point. "Your point rings true. However, it does not sway my opinion."

(())

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"That'll do just fine." Emily said. She grabbed some aloe from the small fridge in the room and put the cold substance on A's hands. "This should help soothe them." she said. She then went to her potion and stirred it. By now, it had turned neon green with an aqua coloured ring around it. She tasted it and nodded. "Just needs to brew together for a moment or two."

"Well, at least you like them." Orion said, chuckling a bit. "Hm, I should make them again sometime soon..."

"Oooh, that'd be nice." Jude said.

Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

A couldn't help but let out a soft sigh, pleased with how the aloe felt on his hands. "I try to avoid doing that, but, I figured it was worth it this time." His face screwed up in confusion. "I wouldn't find that to be something to eat... but you're the expert at this kind of stuff."

]

"Better to be prepared than not?" Hart asked, mainly referring to if and when the remainder of their group would possibly arrive.

(())

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Emily went to A and, like a mother (despite being younger by how many years?) kissed both hands. As mother as it was, she blew magic onto the aloe and allowed the aloe to heal even faster and usual. She smiled up at A. "Normally if you just threw those ingredients into a pot or blender and mixed them up, it'd kill you." she said. "But with magic, it can be blended into the right potion. Of course, many don't fully understand that which is why some will turn away from the potions Isaak and I make." She smiled and went back to her cauldron. "Potions are truly a strange thing." She took a spoonful and held it up a bit. "It won't harm you if you wish to taste it. It tastes like a fruit punch made from skittles."

Orion nodded. "Well, time to go to the kitchen to bake then." he said.

"Dibs on the bowl for excess batter!" Jude cheered like a child.

Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Despite Emily's words, A was a little hesitant to try, especially at the comment of it being able to kill someone if made incorrectly. She had some though, so why not? He opened his mouth and took in the spoon, before pulling away to mull over the flavor. "That was actually pretty nice. I wasn't expecting that kind of stuff to, well, be safely edible."

]

"Might I ask you to share a part of that with me?" Bay asked as he looked to Jude.

(())

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Micro_Chibi_Sora
User Image

"Without magic, many of these ingredients are dangerous when put together." Emily said. "But put in magic, miraculous things occur." She stirred up the potion before scooping it and putting it into different vials and putting it into a lunch box. "Especially for me. To be honest, in its raw form, I'm actually allergic to certain pixie dusts. Which is odd since the only thing I've ever been allergic to, really, was certain metals." She shrugged. "So, I have to blend it with certain other ingredients so I won't be allergic. It's funny how it all works." She smiled as she put the last of the potion into a vial. She then handed a few to A. "One for Hart; it'll boost his ability for a while so he can do his enchantments. One for Athen, to help his power when he needs it. One for Marcel, can't leave him alone and I want to help as much as possible. And one for you." She smiled happily before closing her bag to protect the other vials in it. In certain situations, one would wonder how Emily heard what Hart does, but those who knew her would know that knowledge was her business. "Well then, ready to go to the resort and work my magic? Hm...Ah yes." She held out her hand and her staff appeared in it and a witch's hat appeared on her head. "Ready when you are."

"Of course." Jude said.

Orion rolled his eyes and walked off to the kitchen. "You all get one spoon and that's it, nothing more." he told the other three. "And Bay, don't try the puppy look on me to get more."

"Puppy look?" Jude inquired.

Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"Thanks for all this, it's going to help out so much with all of this." A said, looking truly thankful. He gave a small nod to Emily's idea, and the two of them disappeared. "This... is the right one... right?" A asked, looking around, feeling a little unsure of himself.
((I nearly completely forgot about Marcel..))

]

"How, Orion, would you presume such a thing about me? Despite my appearance and my previous actions, I won't act like that much of a child."

(())

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Emily nodded. "This is it." she said. She pulled out two of the vials and chugged them down. "Okay." She held her hands out in front of her, gripping onto the staff. The air around her seemed to grow still as magic circled her. After a moment of holding her stance, she thrust the staff upward, causing the magic to follow and before long, made a barrier of sorts that was easily seen as a rainbow-y shield around the resort and property. "That should do ya." she said. "If you see the barrier fading, just come get me and I can replenish it."

"You know, finding out Reid has a kid he didn't know about isn't all that surprising." Alg3r said, looking at Ridley somewhat passed out on the floor with Koy.

"Is that because you were just the same with not knowing you had a son?" mini Marley asked in a sly tone.

"Oh hush." Alg3r said. "But Reid was bound to have this happen to him. And it's not bad, really." He shrugged. "It's interesting, though. Looking at him reminds me of old photographs of Reid when he was a kid."
Orion quirked his eyebrow and gave a questioning look. "Hm..." he grunted before he continued on to the kitchen.

Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"I'll be sure to contact you the moment anything like that happens." A vowed. "One of the last things we need is that thing failing while we have several of the others here."

"It makes me question what Reid's reaction was in comparison to yours." Came a voice as Z3r0 walked into the lab. "I was informed about Ridley." He said as he joined Alg3r and mini Marley, nodding in Ridley's direction. "I also heard of what's currently occurring and wanted to know if I could help with anything here since the house seems quite taken care of for the moment."

Bay couldn't help but be curious as to what was going through Orion's mind but he let it go as he followed behind his brother.

(())

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Well, it won't fail, you'll get warning signs before it has a chance to." Emily said. "But yeah, we need this place as safe as possible, especially since children and chibis will be here and, more or less, will be defenseless. She glanced over to the side and saw the wall of the barrier. A small group of little shadows were poking their noses around, figuring out the barrier. When one of them touched it, it lit up like a nightlight and faded; the others disappeared. This made Emily smirk. "Little ones won't do much to this. It's the big guys I worry about." She smiled back at A. "But the barrier will protect ya for the most part, so no worries." She pulled out another vial. "I almost forgot about Genesis. He's got Marcel's power in light, too, right? If so, this would help him, too. Every little bit helps and counts, right? Even if he is a kid... Now, I should go back and see what potions I can make to help out with everyone..." She nodded and gave the vial to A. "And I'll send Dani over to help with a few things. See ya later. Ciao." With that, she disappeared.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was shocked." Alg3r said. "To be honest, anyone would be, really." He sighed. "Help with here?" he asked. "I'm not sure what some of us could do.... let alone you." He sighed again. "These creatures are similar to others we know, but so different, too..."
((Brain dead for Orion and Jude....))

Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"I guess I'll be giving hand-outs, nice responsibility for me to handle." A mused. He looked at his surroundings, unable to keep from wondering what might happen over this next series of days, before he disappeared, returning back to 'base'.

Z3r0 let out a resigned sigh as he nodded. "Even so, if we find out more about these... things, I might also be able to alert those back at the house as to what more can be done about them."

((same here..))

(())

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas