Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bear

Most would have gotten uncomfortable when she pulled out the gun, but Louis stood still, not really caring if she decided to actually attack him or not. Louis listened as she spoke and he wasn’t sure he would listen. Ember was with Warren and for the most part safe. Louis trusted Warren enough to keep the girl safe from other vampires. Now what he did to the girl, he wasn’t sure would be okay, but as long as the girl was alive, then she was fine. “She will be fine. Warren won’t let anything happen to her. He knows he’ll regret it if he does.” Louis said coldly. “I can’t leave you alone even if you do have weapons. They will come with at least four and you aren’t in any shape to actually fight them off.” Louis stated before glancing towards a window. It was odd to him that the others hadn’t been to this place yet. Hopefully this wasn’t a trap that they just walked into. If it was, he would make sure she got away first. He could handle a few of the coven. Despite him hating what he was, he was one of the strongest.

Ember heard him coming after her, not really surprised but not wanting to deal with him. Sex was one thing, but her blood was something that shouldn’t be taken without her allowing it, which never would’ve happened even if he did ask. Ember rolled her eyes when he spoke, she just kept walking though. Not like he actually meant anything he was saying. When turned to face him, she had her arms crossed over her chest and a look of annoyance on her face. When he touched her neck, she smacked his hand away from her. “You lost the right to touch me when you drank from me.” She growled, stepping back from him. She listened to what he said before rolling her eyes. “Like you’ve never said that to any other woman. I’m not stupid, I know how you assholes work.” She snapped back at him. She watched as he stepped back, opening his arms out and telling her to take a free shot. She glared at him. “I don’t need a free shot. If I want you dead, you will be. Simple as that.” She said before she started walking again. Too bad he had to go and be foolish, she had a feeling she would’ve actually enjoyed his company. Ember sighed, annoyed with herself for letting it happen anyways.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Guin sighed as he refused to go. She went for her gun but stopped. "Listen Louis. I appreciate everything you have done for us. I do but this isn't going to work. They want me because I am with you. Please go. Please" she whispered before she froze. She heard someone in the other room. She brought out her gun and turned towards what use to be Harrison's room. "Stay put. I won't hesitate to put a bullet in you" she didn't know if this was all some twisted game of his or if he truly wanted to help. She worked her way along the wall. The gun stayed aimed right in front of her. She lowered one hand to push open the door. Mara sat on the bed with her legs crossed. She looked up and smiled at her. "Hi there. Now now no use for that gun. After all, don't you want to hear about Harrison. Not as dead as you might have suspected" she laughed as she paled. Louis was quick behind her but she raised her hand. "One step and she will be dead before you can kill me" the girl was evenly between them. She could end her if she wanted to. "You see, Harrison was drank from. Which means all they had to do was give him blood and he would survive but they left him here. I brought him back for you. After the bloodlust he will be your Harrison again" he was all Guin had ever known. She lowered her gun and Mara took her moment. She grabbed the girl and held her against her. "She's pretty Louis. Nice neck" she muttered grabbing the girls wrist and breaking it to make her drop the gun. Guin screamed causing Mara to laugh. A few others came through the door stepping behind Louis. "Your father wants to talk to you Louis. He made me promise no harm would come to the girl if you would come willingly" Guin glared at him as if he had a part of it. She wasn't going down without a fight.

Warren sighed as she walked away again. He followed on her trail and smiled as they walked. "Fine, I'll just keep my hands to myself. Even though your butt is highly attractive. Is it okay to comment if I can't touch? Like how much I would like your clothes to be off? Sorry that was crude. I should say it more politely. I would like every much to spend time with you?" He watched her to see what she would do. He wanted to see that smile again. He went back to humming and watching as they went. Slowly he started to notice familiar faces. He took her hand and stopped her. "Ember...there's going to be trouble" he whispered in her ear. "Please follow me" he kissed her cheek as if he had said something sweet and started leading her to an ally. He could feel them getting closer. "They are going to come get me. I want you to run. Don't worry about me" he let her go and turned at the end of the ally. Two figures appeared at the end. "Go. Now" she wasn't being taken in. She didn't deserve what Louis father would do to them. He gulped and smiled at them. "Hey guys. Time to go home?" He started towards them to keep them away. He wasn't about to let her follow him. He was more than likely dead. He wouldn't be surprised if it was the only punishment for him.

Tipsy Bear

Louis was about to say something but didn’t when he heard the noise. He cursed under his breath when he realized who it was. He should’ve known. He should’ve been paying more attention. He watched her as she pressed herself against a wall, the gun pointed at him. “Guin, don’t do it. Let me take care of it.” Louis said lowly, not wanting her to step towards the room. Before he could stop her, she opened the door and there was Mara. Louis’s eyes went wide when he heard the woman. Mara started speaking of the man that Guin was with before. Louis took a step, not caring if he got shot or not. A gunshot wasn’t going to kill him. It would hurt, but it wasn’t going to kill him. Hearing what Mara said caused Louis’s to look towards Guin. “Guin, no!” He cried, but Mara had her hands on Guin. Louis glared at Mara as she spoke. “You will regret touching her. Hide behind your newborns and my father all you want. You will suffer from this you whore.” Louis growled, ignoring the fact that Guin was glaring at him. She was powerless in this situation and if she really thought he was behind this, she was stupid. “Fine, I’ll talk to him, but you will let her go, now.” Louis ordered, hearing as two stepped behind him. Louis glanced over his shoulder to see more of his father’s pawns. Louis growled lowly before returning his attention to Mara. He wasn’t going anywhere with Mara until Guin was released.

Ember rolled her eyes when he spoke. She really had no idea why he was still talking. They walked in silence since Ember wasn’t interested in talking to him at the moment. Ember wasn’t happy when he grabbed her hand, she turned to yell at him, but he whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. Ember wasn’t quite sure what he was getting at, but she could handle herself in trouble. She did follow him though. Ember looked up at him when he told her to run. She didn’t even get the chance to protest before he turned to face the two at the end of the alley. She watched as he walked towards them. She wasn’t too sure what to do. She ended up staring too long because a pair of arms grabbed her by the waist and a hand was placed over her mouth before she was pulled away. Ember struggled, but was pulled off to the side. A figure stepped behind the two at the end of the alley, splitting them apart. The tall man stepped forward, revealing Vincent himself. He stared at Warren before glancing back towards the two that was trying to keep Ember still, but she was thrashing and hitting them in any way she could. Vincent sighed, shaking his head. “Warren, I thought I told you to keep Louis out of trouble, not get him into it.” Vincent stated before stepping towards him. “I’m disappointed in you, Warren. I never thought you’d be one to get attached to humans.” He said before glancing towards the still thrashing Ember. Vincent looked back towards Warren. “Why don’t we head back and have a little chat?” He offered as the two finally started to get Ember under control. She was panting heavily, watching the two unsure of what to do. Vincent returned his gaze to the girl. “Take her back as well. I believe the newborns need to be fed.” Vincent said before starting back towards where he had come from. Hearing what he said caused Ember to start thrashing again.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Guin was quiet as he tried to get her released. Mara seemed confused as she stroked the humans arm back and forth. "I don't think so Louis. Your father said I am to bring little miss back with me to ensure you come. The other one should be fed to the newborns as we speak" Guin screamed and rammed her elbow into Maras gut. She growled as she let her go only to kick in the back of her leg. Guin fell to the ground and Mara stepped on her neck. "Leave right now or I will crush her Louis. Then I'll make her one of his only to rip out her throat again. I mean it. Leave" there was a reason Vincent trusted her with things such as these. She was ruthless. She didn't care if Louis wanted her dead. The hunter was a problem and she would be taken care of properly. "Louis" Guin choked out as she struggled on the ground. "Please just go" she didn't want this to end badly for either of them. "You said it yourself, your father won't hurt you. I'm okay" her wrist was throbbing and she thought her leg might have broken as well but she wouldn't last much longer anyway. She closed her eyes and waited to be taken. The two men behind Louis placed their hands on his shoulders. "Come on kid. Vincent made Mara promise not to kill her if there was no struggle but she has to come" Guin was no longer listening. She was staring at her gun wondering if she could get it.

Warrens eyes went wide as he turned back around. Ember was struggling but she couldn't fight off to vampires. She might as well have been still to keep from getting hurt. His eyes landed on Vincent only as he turned away. He went towards Ember but the two men behind him grabbed him. "Let go of me" he knocked one off and reached for Ember. "Don't touch her or I will personally drain you dry" he got the second one off and went straight for her only to be cut off by another one of Vincent's men. "He said he wanted a talk" the words didn't transfer with Warren until he felt the barrel of a gun aimed at his heart. He looked at Ember longingly as she was pulled away. "I'm sorry. Ember I'm sorry" he wanted to help her but he couldn't if he was dead. The man pushed him into the direction of Vincent and found a car there waiting for them. He got in and stared Vincent down. "You don't need her. She has nothing to do with this. Just some girl I wanted to sleep with. Let her go and I'll make sure Louis comes back without a problem. There won't be anymore issues Vincent" his word was law and right now it was dooming Ember. She didn't deserve that. She had only been open because he hadn't made her stay in one place. "I have never asked you for anything. I have always followed the rules. Please. Don't kill her" he might have tried threatening him if he still didn't have a gun to his side. He knew there was no way out of this. They were both going to be brought in. They would have to watch the girls die. Then he would be killed in front of his best friend. He would take away everything. He could see it now already.

Tipsy Bear

Louis glared at Mara as she spoke. He was going to rip her tongue out. Louis reached for Guin when she got free, but was stopped by the two behind him. “Let go of me.” He growled, trying to get to her but was stopped when Mara kicked her and stepped on her throat. Louis let looked towards Guin and then back to Mara, chewing on his lip. “You’ll regret touching her. You’ll regret being such an a** kisser once this is over with.” Louis said before looking towards Guin. He wanted to offer her comforting words, but he knew it wouldn’t matter. So he turned around and followed them out of the place. He couldn’t help but wonder if Ember and Warren were alright. Warren could take care of them, but not if his father was involved. Louis was walked to a car and he followed them in it. The doors were shut after he climbed in and they drove away. He didn’t want to leave Guin there by herself, but if he stayed, they would kill her. Louis stared out the window while they drove, unsure of what he could do to help her.

Vincent had returned to the car, waiting for Warren to join him. Once Warren was inside and started speaking, Vincent tilted his head to the side. “What’s this? You actually care for a human’s life? I never took you as the type, Warren.” Vincent said before motioning for the driver to go. The man adjusted his suit a bit before looking towards Warren. “If she really is nothing but a whore, why does it bother you that she will be fed to the newborns? They must eat too and what better way than to give them a whore.” Vincent’s tone was colder than ice. “I know you have always listened, Warren and I do appreciate that. It is my son that needs to start listening. I’m giving him a choice tonight and he better choose wisely. My patience with him is wearing thin and I am afraid I am going to have to start using harsher methods to get him to listen.” Vincent admitted with a sigh. Ember was currently trying to be hauled into a van, but she was still kicking and refusing to go. She had watched Warren leave without a word and it made her think he was just like the others. She had to get herself out of this. She knew no one else would help her. Once again, she was alone.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Mara smiled as he walked away. Guin watched him go knowing he had no choice. She sighed as Mara hauled her on to her feet and shoved her against the wall. "Why does he like you so much? A pathetic, worthless piece of trash" each word was received with a look or a slap. Guin didn't reply until she had finished. Then she smiled and threw a punch herself. Guin couldn't have told anyone what happened next. She was unconscious from the next hit. Mara made sure it wasn't the last either. Once she finished, she had the men waiting for her downstairs take her to the estates. She wouldn't bother carrying her. Too much effort on her own part.

Warren stared at the man and clenched his fists tighter each time he said that word. "She is not a whore" he said as soon as he had finished. "She is stronger than most of our men and fiercer than any warrior we have ever made. Call her that one more time and I will snap your neck" he flinched as one of his men shoved the gun deeper into his side. "Watch it Warren" he growled and sat back to finish the ride in silence. It took half an hour for them all to arrive on site. Warren was thrown into Vincent's office with Louis where they both sat quietly. "They took Ember. She's going to be dead before I can do a thing" Warren was pacing and gave a swift kick to Vincent's desk. He smiled as the wood chipped. "Think he would be upset if I broke it?" He needed something to take his frustrations out on. The doors opened and his head snapped up. Vincent was standing there coolly with Mara at his side. She held a knife which was covered in blood. "I can see why you like her Louis, she's sweet" she ran her tongue down the knife with a smile. This was all too much fun for her. She looked at Vincent to make sure she hadn't taken it too far. She knew better than to go against him.

Guin woke up sore and with her hands tied behind her back. She groaned and leaned back against the wall only for the wall to groan too. Her eyes flashed open to see legs behind her. "Ember?" It was the only thing she wasn't sure of. Their surroundings was no surprise. The cages she remembered clearly as the ones she had killed her brother in. Which meant they were here to die as well. "Are you still furious with me? It would be nice to have a friend before it's over" she looked at her arms and sighed. Cuts covered her and she smelled of blood. She could only assume that's why the newborns were all screaming and banging on their cages. What were they waiting for? Why didn't they let them out already? She hoped Vincent's father didn't plan on making him watch. It was cruel even for him. She stayed quiet as she looked around them.

Tipsy Bear

Vincent cocked an eyebrow when he heard Warren speak. “Oh? Then perhaps we should turn her. Would you prefer that? If she is such a great warrior, maybe she would do well under our ranks.” Vincent offered, not planning to keep to his word either way. The girl would die. She was a distraction to his best and that wasn’t okay. As for the girl that was distracting his son, she would die too. Louis was far too distracted by humans and that needed to change. Warren remained silent as they drove to the estate. Once there, Vincent got out to be informed that Louis had arrived. “Excellent. Take them to my office.” He stated before heading inside.

Louis had been pacing ever since he had been shoved into the room. He was actually surprised that they had forced him in there. Either his father was pissed or they just didn’t want to listen to rules. It wasn’t too long afterwards that Warren was pushed inside. Louis kept pacing even when Warren was inside. Part of him was glad Warren was okay, but the other part wasn’t happy at all. Now that meant he had to go through whatever his father had planned. He glanced towards his friend when he spoke. He shook his head, sighing. “We have to do something… I know Guin is here, I can smell her. But I don’t know what they plan on doing with her.” Louis sat himself down, trying to think of a way he could help the girls. He looked up when Warren kicked the desk, about to answer his question but before he could, his father and Mara stepped into the room. Louis stood from his seat, taking a step towards them, but Vincent raised his hand to stop him. Vincent looked towards Mara while she taunted Louis. “Enough.” He said simply before gesturing towards the seats. “Boys, sit.” He ordered before taking a seat behind his desk. Louis did as he was told, not really seeing the point in not sitting. Vincent looked at the two before sighing. “I should label you both traitors and let the coven rip you apart.” He started while looked between the two. “What happened to you two? Warren, you were once the most sadistic and ruthless killer I had. The exact reason I named you my right hand. Louis, you have always had a heart and I can’t understand why. Why will you not accept the monster that you truly are?” Vincent questioned them before sitting back in his chair. “It seems I need to remind you both of what it is like to be who you truly are. Take Warren to a holding room. Do not let him feed. Feed him the girl after a few weeks. As for Louis… Put him in a holding room. Mara, I want you to watch him.” Vincent instructed as a group of his men stepped inside. Without a word, the men grabbed Warren and Louis and hauled them off to the rooms in which they would be staying in.

Once in a room, Louis was pacing again. His anger was getting the best of him and he wanted to do nothing more than rip someone’s head off. He chewed on his thumbnail as he paced. He had to do something. He had to get out of this room and find Guin and Ember. He had to get them out. Louis stepped towards the door, hearing two men standing outside of his door. He went to the window to see two men stationed there as well. Growling lowly, Louis sat himself on the bed, his legs shaking as he tried to keep his temper under hand. Louis losing his temper was exactly what Vincent wanted and he would not give him that satisfaction.

Ember had been tossed in a cage with her hands tied together along with her legs. She had managed to stay awake during the whole thing, making mental notes of anything and everything. She wasn’t going to let them kill her so easily. She glanced towards the side when another being was brought into the room with her. She was surprised to see that it was Guin. The girl was knocked out though, causing Ember to sigh. It didn’t take her long to wake up groaning though. Ember glanced over her shoulder when Guin said her name. “Shut up. Don’t talk about stupid s**t like that. We need a plan and we need one now.” Ember said in a hushed tone. Ember glanced around the cage, unsure of what sort of plan this might be. That was until her eyes landed on her boot. Ember’s boots had several hiding places in them. One being a very tiny blade that was kept in the sole of the boot and the other was a lock pick she kept in her heel. She just needed to get to them. Ember maneuvered herself and stuck her feet beside Guin’s hands. “There is a blade and lock pick hidden in my boot. I need you to get them. I’ll guide you, but hurry.” Ember said quickly while looking towards the door. This was their only chance of getting out without any outside help.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Warren stared the man down as he spoke. He had once killed without hesitation. He had begged for it, pleaded to get a job. Then he met Louis. The man with a heart of gold who cared for anything that walked. He had showed Warren a better way of living. Warren could still kill but he didn't need to. "I grew a soul. Sorry about that Vincent. I'll fix it right away. Just pull down your pants and I'll kiss your-" he felt something heavy hit the back of his head. "Ow! Louis tell your dad to get a sense of humor" he glared back at one of the men before Louiss dad went on. He sighed as he heard the ruling. He knew after a few weeks he would kill Ember without remorse. Hunger could get the best of them. He didn't resist as he was pulled up on his feet and dragged away to a holding room. By holding room, they meant a room stripped of anything but a mattress. There was a small window of light and that was all. He growled as the door was shut on him. His best friend wouldn't see the light of day for a long time. Warren didn't know what would become of himself. He lost himself when he was hungry. As for Louis, Mara waved the guards out of her way. She stepped in to the room and smiled as the door closed behind her. "Hello Louis" she kept a blade at her side in case he decided he wanted to try her. "Daddy dearest isn't being so nice anymore hmm? I heard your little human screaming from the next room over. I think he's finishing her off himself. Oh how I would love to watch" she laughed as he stiffened. She knew when his temper was getting the best of him. After all, they had been together before. "You might have saved her life if you had simply listened. All you had to do was offer yourself. Be a monster Louis. It's so much fun" she enjoyed it and she had been human once. She walked over and sat at his side. "Be a monster Louis" she placed a hand on his leg and watched him carefully. This was her job. To push him over the edge. She wanted to be the one to make him break. He would kill the girls in his rage like he did his family. She couldn't wait to see it. She squeezed his leg and did the one thing she knew would break him. She went to kiss him.

Guin smiled at Ember and her usual violence. "Nice to see you too" she sighed as she watched the monsters hit against their cages. Each scream sounded louder than the next. She jumped as Ember shoved her boot at her. She stared at the shoe before she nodded and listened to every instruction. It wasn't long before she had both of them out. She used the blade to cut herself free before she got to work on Ember. "They will be guarding the door" she whispered as she handed her the lock pick. The cage wouldn't be too hard to pick. Getting out of a house full of vampires would be the problem. She wanted to find Louis but he would be safer if she didn't come looking. His father would think he helped in some way and then he would be in more trouble. She just wanted to leave and never see any of them again. She smiled as the door popped open. She went to stand up and flinched. The woman did quite a number on her. She sighed and smiled at Ember. "I know you said to knock the gooey stuff off but I'm pretty sure you are going to have to leave without me. I'll slow you down and then neither of us will make it out" she could hardly limp and any movement in her wrist would send her to her knees. She didn't want her having to help her the entirely way. "You yourself said I deserve this. Go Ember" she would be fine with it this way.

Tipsy Bear

Louis glanced up when Mara stepped inside the room with him. He turned his gaze back to the floor, his legs shaking while he took quick, sharp breaths. When she started speaking, he squeezed his eyes shut, his leg moving faster as he tried to remain calm. He wanted her to shut up. He wanted her to be quiet and to not talk at all. He wanted to rip her throat out. No… No he didn’t… That’s what his father wanted. That’s exactly what he wanted. He barely heard anything that she said due to the argument he was having in his head with himself. When she squeezed his leg, he looked at her in time to see her move in for the kiss. Louis slapped her clean across the face. “He’s just using you, you know. You’re just another one of his pawns that he’s going to toss to the side once he’s done.” He told her while he linked his fingers together. “You’re very stupid for coming in here. He wants me to kill you. He wants me to tear you apart and realize the monster that I am. But I won’t do it. I am not going to do it and nothing you say will make me do it…” Louis said very quietly. There had been a time when he actually wasn’t the way he was. He actually did kill humans. It was shortly after being turned and his newborn frenzy was over. He just kept killing anyone and everyone that got in his way. He met Mara when she was a human. He was the reason she was what she was. The two were actually together for awhile before Louis started to realize what he had been doing. Mara didn’t like him when he wasn’t the killer he was before. She wanted the monster she had met before. Louis wasn’t a monster though. He wouldn’t kill the way they wanted him too. Chewing on his lip for a moment, he caught the scent of Guin on Mara. His eyes shot towards her and he glared. “What did you do…” He questioned softly. She started to answer, but he seemed to ignore it. He closed the distance between them before pining her against a wall, his forearm pressed against her throat. “Fine. He wants me to be a monster, so be it. But I will become this the way I want to.” Louis growled lowly before grabbing her and tossing her across the room. Before she had the time to recover, Louis was right next to her again, ready to rip her apart. His eyes were a deep crimson as he started to claw and tear at her. He wanted her to scream. He wanted her to feel the pain that she inflicted on Guin. It was her turn to hurt.

Once they were free, Ember went to work on the lock as Guin spoke of the guards. “They won’t be guarding that door once I get this damn cage open.” Ember replied before it popped open. Ember stood and glanced towards Guin. “Come on.” She said before stepping out of the cage. Ember took a few steps but didn’t hear Guin behind her. Turning around she saw Guin and the smile on her face. Ember sighed before stepping back in the cage. “Enough with this s**t. We’re getting out of here and we’re getting better. Then we’re coming back with an army of hunters and we’re going to make every single one of these bloodsuckers pay. Especially that b*****d…” Ember said with a shake of her head. Ember put Guin’s arm over her shoulder and helped her walk. Once out of the cage, Ember glanced around them to see if there was any way for them to leave from this room. It seemed as though they were underground and that meant they had to at least go into the mansion to get out. Sighing, Ember stepped towards the door with Guin beside her. Ember glanced towards Guin before sitting her to the side. Toying with the blade in her hand, she slowly opened the door and stepped out of the room. Before the two idiots even noticed, Ember had one down and the other one shortly after. Once the two were taken care of, Ember went back in and got Guin before heading back into the hall way. The two she had killed had nothing on them weapon wise so they had to be careful.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Mara didn't say a thing when he slapped her. She brought a hand to her cheek and glared at him as he ranted. She knew exactly what she was in there for. She was instructed to break him and that's what she would do. She didn't care if she was being used. She wanted her Louis back. The one that made her feel alive and as if she was normal again. She stood up as he continued to rant and moved to the doors. "Whine all you want. He's not letting you out until you are what he wants" she muttered as she watched him. She may not have said a thing if he didn't look up with the strangest expression. At his question, she froze. "Nothing I-" she was cut off as he pushed her against the wall. "Louis" she smiled slowly until he tossed her against the wall. She gasped and scurried to her feet but he was there to catch her. "No stop!" She screamed as he dug into her. She slashed out but he knocked the weapon right out of her hands. She left a few marks but everyone knew Louis couldn't be stopped once he started. It was what she had once loved about him. The craving was stronger in him than in her. She was barely breathing when he finished. She whimpered and closed her eyes. "Please" she choked out holding what she thought might have been her stomach at some point. "No more" she hadn't done a thing to Guin but tore open her arms. This was much more than she would have ever done. Warren paced his room waiting. Louis could only handle so much. Losing Guin would be the breaking point. He may not care for her as Warren did Ember but he had saved her. He made himself her guardian. He wouldn't let her be hurt by anyone.

Guin sighed as she walked over to help her. She didn't make it worse since she was already carrying most of her weight. She tried to keep up with her but she knew she was only slowing her down. Which was why she didn't understand. Ember was going to save her life or risk her own. She shook her head as she placed her down on the ground. She listened as two bodies hit the floor before Ember came back. "If we can find Louis, he will help. He tried to save me but she was going to kill me. If we can find him" they had a chance of making it. Without him, Ember would do all the fighting alone and end up in more pain than she was now. They needed help whether she liked it or not. "He shouldn't be hard to find" whatever room had people around it had to be it. She stared down the hallway that looked like a long walk that could lead to their capture again. "Ready?" She looked towards her friend and smiled briefly. She would fight with what she could.

Tipsy Bear

The more Mara struggled and screamed, the more it seemed to fuel Louis’s frenzy. The pain that she inflicted wasn’t even noticed as he tore and ripped at her body. Louis eventually stood, leaving her barely in one piece. He was panting when he heard the door open and a slow clap behind him. Louis turned around to see his father with a smirk on his face. “There’s the Louis that I love. See, it wasn’t so hard. Embracing what you are is not that difficult. Now, why can’t you be like this all the time?” Louis glared at his father. He didn’t say a word though, not wanting to make him happy. Vincent chuckled lightly gesturing for the men behind him to step forward. “Clean her up. If she can be saved, save her. But if not, it’s not that big of a loss. She was a mistake anyways.” The men nodded, gathering up Mara and taking her away. Vincent glanced towards Louis and smiled. “Hopefully you can do the same thing with that girl.” He said with a smirk. “Relax my boy, we will save that for tomorrow.” Vincent then left, leaving Louis by himself. Louis pressed his back against the wall, running his hands down his face. He shouldn’t have done that… That’s what Vincent wanted but at least he got Mara to shut up. He wouldn’t have to deal with her any time soon. If she did recover from those wounds, it was going to take her a long time.

As the two walked, Guin mentioned finding Louis. Ember nodded her head, thinking it would be a good idea. She didn’t comment though as she was trying to concentrate on their surroundings. Ember helped Guin through the halls, looking down the hallway, she saw a room that had two men stationed at it. Ember gestured towards it to Guin before she slipped into the shadows. Ember made it beside the two, killing them quickly. Once dead, she opened the door, hoping to find Louis, but instead, she saw Warren pacing the room. Ember glared towards him. “Of all the rotten luck, I would find you.” She growled before going back towards Guin. She put Guin’s arm over her shoulder before gesturing for Warren to follow. “Come on, we have to find Louis.” She said making her way down the hallway.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Warren couldn't have asked for a better gift. He was ready to attack when the door opened. Then he saw her. He smiled and ran out after them. Despite the woman at her side, Warren wrapped his arms around both of them. "You're alive! I never thought I would see your horrifying face again. You scared me you know? I thought for sure that I was going to have to find a new damsel and save her. Then I would have to go through all the same things and it would be so boring. Plus no one has a face much like yours" Guin threw him a look and he laughed. He took lead showing them to his best friends room. The halls were surprisingly empty. The closer he got to the room, the worse his feeling got. The sign was when there were no guards at his door. Warren sighed and turned to the girls. "You need to stay here. Louis...isn't in good shape. I mean it Ember. Go in there and someone's going to die" he left her in the hall and found his friend on the ground surrounded in blood. He wasn't surprised to find Maras scent in the air. She had a way of never knowing when to shut up.

He took a seat beside his friend. "It was one mistake Lou. One mistake and we all know how Mara is. Can't keep her mouth shut to help anyone" he sat in silence for a while trying to think of the right things to say. He didn't need to though. Despite his advice, the door opened. Guin watched as the man walked into the room. She didn't know what was going on but sitting in the hallway was far too dangerous. Whatever Louis was going through, he had to do it on the move. None of them were safe there. "Let me go" Ember seemed to want to argue but Guin met her eyes. "Let me go or I'll scream and we don't make it out" she didn't have to say a thing more. Guin limped her way into the room and covered her mouth as the smell of blood overwhelmed her. "Louis?" He was on the floor staring at what she could only assume he did. He was just like the rest of them as she had thought but in that moment she needed his help. "Louis, I want to go home. Your father will be coming for us at any minute. Look at me" she finally snapped when his head stayed down the entire time. "I'm covered in wounds, my wrist is broken, and I'm pretty sure I will never be able to hunt again. Help us before its too late. Sulking isn't going to fix whatever you did here. Helping us might" Warren groaned as Guin spoke. This was either exactly what he needed or Louis would do what Warren feared he wanted to do. She smelled of blood and it would have made any of them hungry but Louis was in a frenzy. She shouldn't have come in there. No one could say he hadn't warned them.

Tipsy Bear

Ember sighed heavily when Warren wrapped his arms around them. She barely paid any attention to what he said, but eventually she just stopped walking and glared at him. “Will you shut up? We’re kind of not in a good spot for you to be confessing your love for me.” Ember growled before looking ahead. She was surprised at how empty the halls were and she seemed to not be the only one. They reached the door, but Warren turned to face them, saying that Louis wasn’t in good shape. She eyed him, ready to question him, but he sounded serious so she let him go. Ember put her back to the wall, staying alert while she waited. She could hear the two talking, but she wasn’t quite sure what they were saying. Guin then demanded to be let go. Ember wasn’t even going to argue, but Guin threatened to scream. “Jesus…” Ember muttered before letting the girl go. Ember slipped in behind Guin when she went in the room. This was probably a really bad idea.

Louis didn’t even move when Warren stepped into the room. He just kept his eyes on the pool of blood he had created. Louis didn’t say anything when Warren spoke, trying to comfort him. Something that the other always did when Louis was in trouble. Louis jumped to his feet when the door opened again, he looked towards the door to see Guin and Ember walk in. Louis turned his back to them and went to the corner. “Make them leave!” He roared to Warren. He didn’t want to hurt them but he was going to if they stayed. Guin smelled of blood and Ember just smelled good. He wanted to drain them. He wanted to enjoy their blood the way he had before. But he knew he couldn’t. He had to contain himself. Louis started trembling before he sank to the floor again. He was fighting his urge as hard as he could but he was starting to fear that he was losing this fight. He shook his head at what she said. “I can’t help you… Monsters can’t help people. And that’s what I am, a monster.” He said in a hushed tone. Ember stared at him for a moment. “This guy is nuts…” She said softly, placing her hand on her hip. “Take them somewhere safe. I can’t go with you. Not like this.” Louis said looking down at his hands. They were soaked in blood, causing his vision to go blurry. “He wants me to kill you. He wants me to see what I really am… Don’t let him have that satisfaction.” Louis said quietly, pulling his knees to his chest. He had to get himself together or else he was going to hurt someone. Maybe if he calmed down again, he could join them, but he couldn’t go with them now. Not like this. He heard one of them start to protest and he turned to face them. “No, I said go!” He roared at them, revealing the bloody face he had along with the crimson eyes. He wasn’t himself and that was clearly apparent. Ember gripped the blade in her hand, ready to kill him if she had too. “We need to go, and we need to go now or we’re going to die.” Ember said before peeking out the door. She heard voices from ways away, but they could be there in no time. It was leave now or die.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Warren watched his friend break down. He feared he might not recover from this. He had only seen him like this once and that was after killing his sister. "Louis" he whispered his name softly but Louis quickly turned and yelled at them to leave. He bit his lip but nodded and turned away. Guin was watching him carefully. Before she could be dragged away, she took a step closer. "No, this isn't you" she was sure of that but Warren wouldn't give her a chance. He swept Guin off her feet and used his free hand to pick up Ember. She was sure to kill him for it later but now wasn't the time. "Louis, I'll be at our old place. You know where it's at and I trust you" it was all he could do. Normally he would stay and console him but the girls didn't allow for that. If Vincent saw them, he would order their deaths immediately. He took off down the clear hall. No one stood in his way because he didn't give them time to. They cleared the building in under a minute. By the time Warren had to slow down, they were miles away from the mansion. He set Guin down first and then Ember. "I never said I loved you so stop being so conceited. Now there is a blue house down the street. I do hope you know your colors. 357. A key will be under the mat. Lock all windows and light a few candles to cover your scents. Get Guin cleaned up. There are weapons in the back room under the bed. I'm going back for him. Leave if you want. At this point I'm past caring but if you want to live, I suggest you stay put. Oh and" he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her against him. She was in no condition to fight him off when he kissed her. "Next time I tell you to run, get your head out of your butt and do it. Got it? I can't go running to your rescue every time you need me" he glanced at Guin to see her looking disgusted. "Oh don't act like you are so innocent" he muttered leaving them to fight out their own disagreements. He knew if he didn't leave he wouldn't be breathing much longer either.

Guin crossed his arms as he ran off. She leaned on the back walk and turned her eyes on to Ember. "So that's what you were doing while we were being attacked. Nice to know Ember. Great choice. I'm sure he is just a fine fit" she got to her feet and tried to walk in the opposite direction of the house. If she wanted to be massacred by their so called friends, she could. Guin wasn't waiting around to be killed. She would get to a hospital, and get fixed up. Then she was going to find some friends to end the lives of them. She didn't care what she did. The Louis she knew would want her to kill him before he hurt anyone. That's what she intended to do. Nothing was going to stop her. That was if she could make it to the hospital. From the rate she was going, she doubted it.

Warren made his way back to the mansion. He stopped at the edge of the land and stared up at the windows. There was a light on in every single room, which meant Vincent knew what had happened. Louis would either be sent out to fix it or be blamed and punished. He had to get in there before one of the two happened. The only question was how. For the moment, he stayed on the outside. One of the two he needed would have to leave and that's when he would strike. He could only hope it was Louis. He didn't know if he could overpower Vincent. Those girls had to run if he didn't come back.

Tipsy Bear

Louis didn’t watch them as they left. He just stayed in the corner with his knees pressed against his chest. He shouldn’t have given in. He was stupid for letting this happen and he wasn’t the help they needed. Not anymore. He trusted Warren to take care of them. Or at least get them to safety. Ember was ready to go but was surprised when taken away by Warren. She didn’t even get the chance to protest before they were placed down. Ember rolled her eyes when she heard Warren. Of course he would say such things, and yet he had been so excited when she was the one that opened that door for him. Ember listened, willing to do so, but she was taken off guard when pulled into a kiss. She blinked and watched as he ran away. Ember sighed heavily, shaking her head before looking back towards Guin. The look she was giving her caused Ember to sigh. Ember wasn’t interested in relationships. The only reason she was interested in guys anyways was to release sexual tension. She never got attached and that had been her plan with Warren to begin with. Ember ignored Guin when she spoke. Ember wasn’t stupid enough to make relationships with people. That meant getting attached and getting attached never went well after that person was killed. Ember watched Guin as she started to go the wrong way. Ember sighed, not wanting to fight with the girl. She would let her walk off. Ember was going to do as she was told. Without a word, Ember headed in the direction she had been told to go. The hospital would’ve been a stupid place for her to go. They would’ve asked more questions than she needed. She was better off on her own. Once reaching the house, Ember unlocked the door and stepped inside. It was cold inside, but she didn’t care. At least it was somewhat safe. Once everything was locked, Ember sat herself down and started to look herself over. Those two that actually grabbed her hadn’t been all too nice to her and she needed to make sure there wasn’t anything serious.

Shortly after they were gone, Vincent stepped into the room where his son sat crouched in a corner with his hands over his head. He was rocking slowly. Vincent sighed, taking a step towards him. “Louis, don’t do this to yourself. You’re causing yourself more harm by fighting it. Why can’t you just accept this?” Vincent’s tone was soft before he crouched beside his son. Louis didn’t respond and just stood, picking Vincent up with him and slamming him against a wall. “You made me do this! I never wanted this!” He snapped at his father. Vincent did not look amused. In a swift movement, Vincent kicked Louis in the knee, causing him to let him go and fall to one knee. “Never lay your hands on me, boy.” Vincent growled lowly. Louis was panting, still on the floor while Vincent straightened his coat. “I’m not sending you after those girls. I know you won’t finish the job. I guess I’ll just have someone loyal do it. As for Warren, he will be killed on sight.” Vincent told the boy before leaving the room. Louis crumbled onto the floor, pulling his legs to his chest while staring at the wall across from him. Vincent had a group of four sent out of the mansion to find the girls. They left right away while Vincent went back to his office. He sighed, sitting down in his chair. Louis would learn some way and Vincent was tired of being nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff