Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

A role play between Dragongasm and hotfish911
User Image
S e R e N a T h e D e v i l

►► Day 666...Everyone tells me that today was supposed to be the epitome of my lifetime but I don't feel any different from yesterday. Satan even wants to hold a special celebration for me...how nice of him. But of course celebration to him is something different from what most people expect. For one thing you get to spend the night with him. It must be nice ruling in a place where the only rule is the break the rules and do whatever you want. I'm still considered a newbie here since most of my other "family" members are thousands of years older than me. But I haven't messed up yet on my job so maybe today was the day I messed up. What is my job you may ask well let me just try to explain it in simple terms. My job is to go upstairs and go around sending messages from Satan to the mortals. And by messages I mean for the people who died but didn't quite make it all the way upstairs. Its pretty simple, I just chant something and poof welcome to the underworld, watch out the flames are real and enjoy your eternity in Hell.

►►Why would I want to be a messenger in the first place. Well like the others I didn't quite make it either. During my life time, which was ages ago I did something bad, something so bad that I earned the respect of Satan himself. He gave me a chance and said that if I were to help him he would let me live a fairly easy life. I gave in and now here I am. I sleep all the way over at the castle where the select few lives and we just lounge around. There isn't much to do since there are so many of us that no one needs to really go out that long. Well today for my 666th day I got to go and bring some folks down. I don't really mind since it gets a little crowded up there...

►►The day started out like any other when Serena put on her "work" clothes and tied her sandals. She waved to the guard dogs and slipped passed Satan's office. She didn't really want to talk to him right now. Apparently there has been a rumor that he has taken a liking to her and might choose her as one of his mistresses. Not his wife since he already has one. Serena went to the closet and pulled out her three pronged trident and tested the pointy ends. The weapon was useless and it was more of a prop since all you needed to do was chant a few words but she just liked to have it with her.

►►Waving bye to the security guards she made her way to the entrance of where the underworld meets the regular world. She srinked her pitchfork so it would fit in her pocket and she got rid of her tails and horns so she looked human. She then slipped on some contacts so that her eyes would like more human. Getting out an umbrella (Serena never really liked the sun) she looked at her piece of paper and the note that said who she was supposed to send down. She started to make her way toward the city hospital where she would meed Mark Garvey.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Jesse
the Angel

First day on the job, don't screw it up. These words were repeating themselves over and over into the angel's mind.
Jesse had died several years ago, but he'd recently joined an organization that stopped sinners.
It was Jesse's first day, and he was heading down to Earth.
His Holiness' advisors had information regarding a pet of Satan. One of them had raised to bring someone to the Underworld. Jesse was supposed to stop them.
On his trip to Earth, Jesse arranged his wings so that they shrunk against his back. He wore a pair of jeans and a white button up shirt, which matched his weird white hair.
His transportation was an elevator, invisible to anyone who wasn't an Angel.
As Jesse waited, he was forced to listen to that cheesy music in human elevators.
Soon enough, he'd reached the ground, and stepped out. He came out of a public bathroom.
On his hand was written the name of his target, and who she as it stated, was after. Luckily she was in the same area as him.
Jesse carried no weapons on him, he was able to conjure a few of them up at will.
The angel looked around slowly for his target.

User Image

►► Serena entered the hospital and closed her umbrella. She shaded her eyes since everything was pure white in there and saw that there were mortals moving around. Even with her contacts she could see the status on how long they will live and where they would go to when they did. She smirked at the thought of people worrying about whether or not they would go to heaven. Poor mortal, little did they know that where they would go is probably already determined by that time. She walked up to the receptionist and waited for her to look up. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had bags under her eyes. Probably tired from all of the double shifts she had to work. "Excuse me, do you know where Mark Garvey is? Hes a family friend." Sometimes the receptionist would ask for I.D. and during that time Serena would have to hypnotize them to let her go. "Sign your name in the book and look for Garvey." Serena nodded and slid over so the next person can ask their question. She didn't bother signing her name but instead just looked at the last name. Garr...Garspe....Garvey Room 406.

►►She closed the book and made her way to the elevator. Just then her watch started to beep. Usually it won't beep unless she was being chased after or one of the angels were near by. When she glanced down she saw a white dot down where she was heading. Quickly turning around she walked as fast as she could to the other side. Sliding in the elevator she let out a relief. She didn't want to mess up...He would get mad. She walked over to room 406 and slid in. She saw she was just in time. One minute and 34 seconds to be exact. "Whooos thur?" A slurred speech was saying. "Immma calling the ddooooctur" She smired and walked over to the body laying helplessly aside. "Welcome to the Underworld" She gave a chilling smile and put her hand on his shoulder.

►►-beep- The dreadful sound of someone not breathing was apparent and she could hear the doctor making his way up. She quickly slid out and went into another room That was easy. She thought to herself.

User Image

Jesse
the Angel

Jesse headed towards the nearest Hospital. That was most likely where the Demon was.
Walking a few blocks, the angel reached the hospital. He signed in, and looked around. Not sure where to go, he started forwards, hearing a nurse say someone had just passed away.
Narrowing his eyes, Jesse headed to the stair well. He bolted up about four sets of stairs, and catching his breath, he looked up to see a dark haired woman about to leave the room where the heart meter was a straight line. Slipping into a room near it, Jesse tried to think up a way to get her.
He hid behind the door as it opened, praying it wouldn't smash into his face. It didn't. Once it was closed, Jesse stood in front of the door.
"Well it was easier finding you then I thought it would be," Jesse said and crossed his arms.

Tipsy Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

►► Serena jumped at the sound of the voice. It wasn't like that of a mortal. In fact it hurt her ears a little. She turned around and kept her back up against the wall. There wasn't really anywhere to escape. She could try to and jump out of the window but he would probably just catch up with her. "What do you want?" She hissed. She she said that she touched the homing device back to the underworld hoping someone would come and catch her. "I have back up coming as we speak" It was a bluff but she was willing to tell it. She was a devil anyways it was expected out of her.

((hey this is actually hotfish911 but gaia banned my account for something I didn't even do))
User Image

Jesse
the Angel

A heavely weapon appeared in Jesse's hand. It was like a crossbow, but with some minor modifications. Made especially for killing demons.
"Back up, huh?" He narrowed his eyes, that was something they would do, but he didn't know if she was blushing or not.
"I'm sure you know what I want. What God wants," he said and raised the crossbow.
It made a slight buzzing sound, and the arrow shot out of the weapon, heading towards Serena.

[[that sucks, but ok]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces