Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want a Canada! Of course, I also want a Belgium. *turns to look at Romano* why are you not Belgium?!
User Image

X
X
AXNXTXOXNXIXOXXFXEXRXNXÁXNXDXEXZXXCXAXRXRXIXEXDXO

X

exsxpxaxñxaxxXXXℓαXPXAXSXIXÓXNXησXX∂єтιєηє

X

After a nice moment for Antonio, he finally stepped back. For a moment, he just blinked. And then, I'm going to get headbutted... and then eventually but why didn't he move back when he had the chance? So instead of just hanging around and doing nothing, he decided to get Lovino moving and doing something. But what was there really to do. Normally, he snoozed a while until someone on the ship yelled "land" or "danger" or even, the normal response, "CAPTAIN!" But whatever. His stomach started telling him he was in need of something to eat, so that's just what he went with. "Hey, Lovino, why don't you make... um... pasta?" He asked like nothing happened. "We can eat on deck and wait for something to see over the horizon." Just to reassure himself, he added. "Yes, that's just what we'll do!"

((Off On Call: Nu-un! Prussia's more sexy than Jack Sparrow! And don't say anything about my small post! I don't know what else to say! I just kissed Romano and I foresee Spain getting kicked off his own ship!))

X
                  X
                                  User ImageGAPGAPGAPUser ImageGAPGAPGAPUser Image

6,650 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Because, I don't want to be!! and i'm cool with Canada joining

6,650 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image Romano
He blinked a couple of times before moving to get up, his mind shooting questions so quickly he could barely even get up for a moment i-is he really acting like nothing just ha-happened? He looked up at the tomato-loving pirate, his face still flushed, "Su-Sure..." He got up and somehow made his way to the door without falling over like an idiot,ma-maybe it would be best to act like nothing happened. His mind was still a jumbled mess as he took a step out of the door,wait....I don't know a thing about this ship!! He turned back to face Antonio, Hey b*****d, where is the kitchen?"
User Image

~~~FrancisBonnefoy~~~

We are STRONG.We are BRAVE.We are ℓOVE.

Francis barely held back a laugh, seeing Gilbert sneak onto Arthurs ship, looking like a he was having a little too much fun swinging back and forth between the ships before hopping aboard Arthurs. Without the Brit noticing him. What an idiot. And Athur notices nothing. Just keeps his attention on him. Francis wondered why he even put up with a "fight" with him, when he was so freaking clueless. Well, better keep him that way. "Oy, Arthur. What's your real objective 'ere? Honestly, don't 'ou have more class than that? Just loungin' around, waitin' for a ship to accidently run into you and stealing everything? You put us pirates to shame." Okay, shame...? Pirates were shameless, but Arthur was practically just sitting in the middle of all of the ports. Puh-leeze. "It's called, hi-jacking, for a reason."
User Image

Out Of Coffee;; bahahaha! IN YOUR FACE NICK!!! !! I'll set up me sis tonight so she can learn how to post razz And Gilbert you're very welcome XD
User Image

X
X
AXNXTXOXNXIXOXXFXEXRXNXÁXNXDXEXZXXCXAXRXRXIXEXDXO

X

exsxpxaxñxaxxXXXℓαXPXAXSXIXÓXNXησXX∂єтιєηє

X

"Follow the smell." Antonio suggested, once Romano seemed to recover. Well, that was awfully fast. But who was he to judge? "You'll know it when you can smell ripe tomatoes." He sighed, not sure if it was out of stress our out of relief. Maybe both. He sat down at his chair, felt awkward, and got back up. He walked around the room before he sat back down in the chair. But then he felt awkward again so he ended up just heading back to the deck. From some distance now, he could see three ships. Two were close, probably Francis and Arthur, and one was just sitting in the middle of the ocean. What, was there something to see that Gilbert had to stop and anchor his ship? He couldn't find the albino pirate anywhere on the ship, so he wondered it there was something below deck. Either way, what was he, a Peeping Tom? He wondered back below deck and thought he might as well give the kitchen a stop by, to make sure Romano was there. He thought to himself how long it would take for someone to spot a new piece of land. Maybe sooner than expected. Or maybe they would have to be out at sea for a while.

((Off On Call: I still want a Belgium. scream ! Well, nevermind.))

X
                  X
                                  User ImageGAPGAPGAPUser ImageGAPGAPGAPUser Image
s t r a w b e r ykneel before me!xxxpraise me!xxxgive me praise!

User Imagef a t e xxx surrender
don't you understand? xxx surrender

s h o u t ! xxx surrender

i am;;xxxxGilbert Beilschmidt
the most awesome pirate of all

Gilbert gave a lazy yawn, one that was unnoticeable. He tried not to laugh when Francis insulted Arthur. Or, more to the fact, stated the obvious. Arthur was the kind of pirate that was just waiting there, for some other ship, merchant, battle, or another pirate, in the middle of the sea. Like hijacking a ship was his daily pay check or something. He kind of wanted to laugh again. It was, after all, kind of funny to think about. But he didn't. He looked back over at his ship, then shrugged. He couldn't hang, literally, around on a net mast all day. So he swung back over to his ship, picked a direction, and went with it. He still had the bottle of rum, which he took a swing at. "Think I like beer better, though." He said as he set out for an unknown piece of land.

((Out Over Clouds: I think this is my smallest post in a while.))
User Image

Arthur Kirkland ↻ Gentlemen no more ↘Pirate for always.↷ i rain supreme
    __██ ██ ██ x ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ x ██ ██ ██
    blank space_____We won't hide our faces from the light _____We won't hide our faces from the light
    _____We won't hide our faces from the light ___We won't hide our faces from the light

xxxxxxxxxxxxxWe can fight they cannot contain us
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's who we are, We are undying, We are forever!

"It be my life and I live it the way I be wantin'." Arthur said to Francis. And after all, the Queen made him do this sometimes too. But not with any real purpose, just that the Queen wanted it to seem like Great Britain had a big and strong navy. And, well, it did and no one really messed with it. He simply didn't like Francis and that's why he was doing this now. If he really had a choice, he would still be doing this. Maybe on land or a bit further out to sea, but he just enjoyed these fights with Francis all too much. Oddly, getting the pirate pissed was just as fun. And it seemed like of all the ways to possibly get that man mad... well, that was a personal secret. "She's yer queen too, don't you be forgettin'." He added, not knowing what it meant to the Frenchman. Maybe nothing. But it was fun to say, not because it was something, for once, they shared, but also because it seemed like a burden - any ruler was - lightened.

((Out Of Cauliflower: I get the idea England's a hated man. No one is on my side.))

Phantom

User Image
                                          » IMAGINE THIS .. ! xxxxxxxxxxx
                                          ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xxxxxxxxxx
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a ship on the ocean x a ship on the ocean x a ship on the ocean x a ship on the ocean
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a ship on the ocean x a ship on the ocean x a ship on the ocean x a ship on the ocean

with b l u e skies x and ⊰ w h i t e ⊱ clouds xxxxx
                                          with ⊰ b l u e ⊱ skies x and w h i t e clouds xxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx » JEANNE D'ARC

When Jeanne came back onto the deck, she noticed Gilbert leaving a certain Brit ship. When it had happened, she couldn't tell. As it was, Arthur and Francis seemed to be getting mad at each other about something that she didn't understand. She didn't understand most things the two fought about - land, sea, royalty... sometimes even cooking - but she always found it best to side with Francis. Not because Arthur was a good for nothing. Maybe he was good for something, besides a sword fighter. She mainly liked to side with Francis for two reasons. A certain event a few years back that could have ended badly for her didn't thanks to him. Also, and maybe it was just her, but she felt like he was a nice man with a good heart, and that maybe he out lived the years he looked. To be honest, most people Francis introduced her to looked like that. Even Arthur. But he looked like he didn't do much with it, so she ignored that fact for him. "Wait, what am I thinking?" She asked herself, wondering how long she was in that train of thought.

Out On Construction: Don't say that. You're making China have pity on you...

» JUST FEEL THE BREEZE .. ! xxxxxxxxxx
▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx. and just relax x and just relax x and just relax x and just relax x and just relax
xxxxxxxxxxxxx. and just relax x and just relax x and just relax x and just relax x and just relax

User Image

~~~FrancisBonnefoy~~~

We are STRONG.We are BRAVE.We are ℓOVE.

Francis almost laughed. My Queen as well? Hmm...he is kind of right about that... He looked over his shoulder when he heard Jeanne come back up from the cabin, sword in hand, and gave her a small smile, reassuring her that everything was okay. For now at least... he thought grimly. He was starting to get tired of Arthurs antics for the day. "Arthur, just leave us all be. This is nonsense, you saying that this is what you'll be doin' for the rest of 'our life. Nonsense." Francis sighed, facepalming. He knew his words were useless against the British pirate. But...he could never fully accept him as a comrade before his efforts...their efforts?...blew up in his face and they were enemies again. Plus, he had Jeanne to protect. Never again, after that incident where the two crossed swords all those years ago, would Arthur fight Jeanne."Arthur, just move on. Get out of my way and let us keep sailing before I have your ruddy ship sinking to Davy Jones' locker." He didn't exactly want to threaten Arthur, but the words had slipped out before he could stop them. Arthur was just a thorn in his side that needed to be thrown away.
User Image

Out Of Coffee;; Aww you can't be serious? It was just starting to get fun : / and I set it all up and everything.

6,650 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image Romano

He stared out at the deck,trying to catch the scent of ripe tomatoes,hmmmmm "If I where a kitchen...on a ship...where would I be?" God...I feel like an idiot for saying that...,he thought as he wondered about the ship. He looked around the ship for any kind of clue as to where it was, he saw some stairs that led to the lower deck.Maybe its down there,he thought as he went down into the lower deck. The smell of ripe tomatoes invaded his nose as he took his last step off the stairs. "Does he only have tomatoes down here?" He looked for the door that led into the kitchen, he saw one that looked interesting enough. He walked over to it and tried to open the door, "Hunh?" He found that it was locked,which made him even more curious as to what was behind it."What could that b*****d be hiding?"He said to himself, as he tried to figure out how to unlock it.
((Out Of Cookies whatever))
MatTHeW

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WILLAMS

Matthew rubbed his eyes, slipping out of his bunk, hefting a white bear in his arms, before climbing the stairs to the deck and opening the door. He flinched away at the sudden rush of light when he stepped onto the deck and briefly closed his eyes to regain his sense of direction. "C--Captain K--Kirkland....?" Matthew glanced around, shocked to see Francis Bonnefoys ship, along with Gilbert Beilschmidt and Antonio Fernandez Carriedo's as well. "C--Captain, what's going on...?" Matthew hefted his bear, Kumajirou--or was it Kumayoshi--before brushing his fingertips across the pistol hanging from his belt. Please, please, PLEASE, Captain, don't do anything stupid. Again. Oh gosh, please don't make me shoot somebody!! In truth, Matthew was terrified of wielding the gun, but as a crew member, he'd never hear the end of it if he just let his Captain get injured. Or die. He'd be haunted for the rest of his life by the soul of Arthur Kirkland. He then noticed a girl standing next to Francis. Who could that be....? He wondered, cocking his head. He also noticed when Gilbert landed on deck of Captain Kirklands ship, and quickly shrank into the shadows. Oh gosh I can't let myself be noticed by him. What's he doing here? He then noticed the rum bottle in his hand and sighed. Oh joy, So that's all it is.

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
Out Of Caffiene;; Hi thanks for letting me join. XxRussiaxX my sister Aoi is laughing at this stupid scheme of hers. She says to enjoy your new crew member. sweatdrop
User Image

Arthur Kirkland ↻ Gentlemen no more ↘Pirate for always.↷ i rain supreme
    __██ ██ ██ x ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ x ██ ██ ██
    blank space_____We won't hide our faces from the light _____We won't hide our faces from the light
    _____We won't hide our faces from the light ___We won't hide our faces from the light

xxxxxxxxxxxxxWe can fight they cannot contain us
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's who we are, We are undying, We are forever!

Arthur let out a sigh. Well, he had his share he could be doing then. And the fun was gone. Francis was suddenly serious, though he probably always was, and so the fight went out of him, just as, perhaps, air would go out of a popped balloon. "'Tis no more fun, what we're doing..." he muttered and put his sword away. "Suppose, though, I do some explorin' of my own. Don't think we won't be crossin' paths again on this voyage."
    He turned to his crew, who were quiet the whole time. Then he spotted Matthew. Oh, he must have just gotten up. He thought to himself. "And good mornin', Matthew." He said, passing him by. The boy had his pistol at his fingertips, something Arthur couldn't dream of him using. He was, after all, a nice boy. "Aint nothin' to be worring 'bout, lad."
    To the rest of his crew, he said. "Well don't be standin' there, ye scervy dogs. I want the Queen Victoria out off to th' sea. NOW." He took one more look over at the other ship, and slipped off the top deck with ease. He might as well, anyways. He called up to the man on the mast. "Ye make sure we spot land. And ye be sure that none other ships be there." He patted the ship's rail. "She be study, but she ain't to be damaged." He then turned back to Matthew. "We're gonna see if we can find some new land in th' Queen's name."

((Out Of Cauliflower: Oh yes, China. Have pity on me. Do you want Hong Kong to happen again? Hm? To Lacie: oh, no prob. We enjoy a good group RP.))

Phantom

User Image
                                          » IMAGINE THIS .. ! xxxxxxxxxxx

with b l u e skies x and ⊰ w h i t e ⊱ clouds xxxxx
                                          with ⊰ b l u e ⊱ skies x and w h i t e clouds xxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx » JEANNE D'ARC

Before Arthur drove his ship away, Jeanne stuck her tongue out at him. She never thought she'd do something so childish, but then again, Arthur was being childish. Childish behavior deserved childish acts in return. She put her sword down, then pulled it's sash around her waist. It felt better there than back under the deck. "So where are we headed, captain?" She asked Francis sweetly. She wondered if what Arthur said would be true, that they wouldn't rid him that easily. Well then, she decided, that would have to wait. She looked back over at the dock of Arthur to see some other blonde there. The curl in his hair and the real live polar bear made him stand out, and she wondered if he had been there before. She should have noticed him, but she must have been too busy with Arthur. He, the boy, seemed on edge by his captain. Who wouldn't be? It was Arthur after all. She wondered if he was there by contract, not by will.

"Who is he, I wonder." Jeanne said as she turned away to look back on her own ship. She stretched, not realizing the tension had left her back so stiff. She wondered if perhaps it would be a good idea for her to go down to the barracks and rest. After all, now that they had some open sea, they could go explore it. And maybe it would be a while until they found a place to anchor the ship. She didn't know. Francis might take her somewhere he knew well, or he could just take her on a sea voyage. It was nice, either way. She yawned, putting a hand over her mouth. Why was she suddenly so tired? Maybe the anticipation of Arthur striking had built up and now it had slowly drained away. She didn't want to look like she was tired in front of Francis, though, and she blushed at the thought.

Out On Construction: Oh, no. You want another Hong Kong situation? You go to Korea. You touch Japan, and you're going to loose an arm. Anyways, Canada's welcome whenever and wherever. Though I'm actually shocked France gave him up to England of all people.

» JUST FEEL THE BREEZE .. ! xxxxxxxxxx

s t r a w b e r ykneel before me!xxxpraise me!xxxgive me praise!

User Imagef a t e xxx surrender
don't you understand? xxx surrender

s h o u t ! xxx surrender

i am;;xxxxGilbert Beilschmidt
the most awesome pirate of all

As Gilbert sat in his quarters, Gilbird, the little yellow bird flying overhead, he heard his crew give a yell. Something about seeing something far off. He got up, yawned, and went to see why everyone was so eager. He looked over the horizon when he made it to the top deck. Nothing was out of the usual. "Hey, you up there." He called to the look out. "I didn't come out here to hear you call 'whale!' I came up because there was something I should see." But the expression on the man's face gave it all away. He turned back in the direction, west, to see now, small, a shape. That shape was a rich sandy brown. It was too big for a ship, and as they drew closer, it was too big to be a good cut of a small island. Well, that left only one thing, didn't it?
"I see land!" He exclaimed. "Head That-a-way!" he pointed with his finger to the now approaching island.

((Out Over Clouds: Thank you Sensei.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces