Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

~France~

France couldn't help but snicker at Englands response. It was just too easy. But, happy moments tended to end, and this one was already past. So, taking a look around and noticing China's current expression, he decided he'd join in on the conversation. Besides, his hair would turn into a toilet brush of frizz if he stayed out in the rain. He jogged over quickly, greeting them, and deciding he'd be nice. For now. As long as England didn't really do anything else to get on his nerves. "So, comment faites-vous tous? How are you all doing?"

6,650 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageRomano
"I agree with Russia on getting out of the rain"He said glancing up at the darkening sky. He felt rain drops falling onto his head. He looked around and spotted England heading into the building. "well I don't know about you all, but I'm gonna go with England inside."With that he turned away and sprinted towards the building as more droplets fell on him.

Phantom

User Image
→тнє ρєσρℓє's яєρυвℓιc σғ cнιиα←

从未发生过的历史
这个问题从来没有解决...

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*

"Oh, France, hello, aru." China said as France joined them. Perhaps they should be getting out of the rain. But a bit of cold, moist air was perfect for now. Of course, it didn't take long for more rain to fall from the sky. It a small drizzle, but it was enough to make China want to join England inside. "Maybe not..." He said to himself.

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*

...有一天,它会打破了世界
只留下灰烬。

❀Hetalia Private RolePlay❀
User Image
Hey, dudez, ever roleplayed Pirates of Hetalia? Can we do that instead?
I'm cool with that. If we do, I call pirate spain!
I would love that, so I guess I shall be Netherlands, Spain's second hand crew. If, that is okay with you Sensei.

Phantom

I don't see a problem with that. Since we are all pretty good about it... Aoi, Puppy? What do you think?
YES. I can practice getting into character 3nodding

6,650 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I've never roleplayed a pirate hetalia before...but I guess I could try, i'll do Romano sweatdrop , since that is the only one that i know, and isn't taken. lolz, I'm part of Spain's crew....

Phantom

Alright~!
Now be awesome children and go make your first post. I'll get the settings once I know your characters.
Pirate England, or course! Can you resist my coolness?
Oh, another question: is Aoi's twin coming to RP with us too?
because I'd be fly with that.
Already said I was going to be Spain~!
I am going super smexy conquistador, so England you have no chance!!!
I thought for sure we would have a Prussia.
Is anyone Prussia? Because if not I can do it.
You cannot have Pirate hetalia without Prussia.
It does not work like that.
xd
WORD! I totally agree with that!
But I'll have you know that if we get into a ship raid I'm not going easy on any of you!
Same goes for me.
Don't expect me to let that frog's ship out from under my radar.
And England wiped out Spain so don't be back talking me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff