Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

User Image
                                          » IMAGINE THIS .. ! xxxxxxxxxxx
                                          ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xxxxxxxxxx
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a ship on the ocean x a ship on the ocean x a ship on the ocean x a ship on the ocean
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a ship on the ocean x a ship on the ocean x a ship on the ocean x a ship on the ocean

with b l u e skies x and ⊰ w h i t e ⊱ clouds xxxxx
                                          with ⊰ b l u e ⊱ skies x and w h i t e clouds xxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx » JEANNE D'ARC

After Francis, Jeanne not knowing why, seemed to become very off, he was yelling things that were not usually like him. She did not know where it was coming from, but it was very strange indeed. She at first, thought she could ignore it for the time being and hugged his coat around her a little longer. The sun was setting, and the moon, in her full beauty, was coming out. It was dusk, she realized, and she looked up at the sky at the stars and the moon.

A thumping made her jump. It was Francis again, something about wet floors and falling. She sighed, wondering what he was up to. The crew seemed to notice the strange behaviors of their captain and were just as freaked out as she was. “Well don’t just stand there!” She demanded. “You, over there! You are supposed to be at work, no doubt, steering the boat while the captain is occupied. And you, you should be up looking over the sea! As for the rest of you, I shall be in charge until Francis is… here. In the mean time, do whatever it is you are supposed to be doing, for I do not know the sea like you.”

Jeanne found herself in a strange situation. She started ordering the crew around, but not really knowing half of what she was saying. She just kind of mimicked Francis, only to soon realize it was no different than commanding an army. That, she could do very, very well. She shouted some orders, though none sounded what so ever like a pirate. She called the mast a "sail thing" and called the wheel "the circle" and other terms that, as pirates know, would be laughed at. But the crew was respectful enough. She could hear Francis saying something about a splinter, then trailing off to say something else. She was not sure what he was going off about, but then she heard him say something about his coat. Only then did she remember she had his coat. She wondered if the name "Gilbert" was mentioned in that yelling, and she decided that Francis must have thought the other pirate took his coat. But what could have made him so strange, she had no idea. Then it hit her on the head. Of course! There was one thing that she did not like Francis doing, but she was certain now that that was exactly what he had been doing.

"Who did this?" She demanded to the crew. "Who gave him wine? Do you not know what happens? You realize this is not a good thing?" She stormed around the crew, scaring some of them. She could be scary when she wanted to, but she like being a saint most of the time. It was... better suited, she decided. But she did not want Francis out and about drunk. He might hurt himself. That, she could not bear. "Where is the captain? Which way did he go? That is not a straight answer. Do not just point with your finger! No, no, that’s too specific. What is a mast? What are you saying? Tie him to what? That is rediculous!" She continued around the deck (which she had been calling the "top" of the boat) until she was sure Francis was not there. For a second, she feared that he threw himself over the side, so she leaned over, just to make sure. No, it was okay. She continued around before finally going inside and under the ship, asking crew members around if they had seen the captain.

She stopped a man coming towards her, asking if he had or had not seen the captain. He seemed to know where, but she had difficulty trying to figure out what he was saying. Maybe everyone on board was getting a bit of wine. “Have you seen Captain Francis? Which way did you say? Over there? But silly, that’s below deck! He would be down there, would he? Well, I’ll go check down there if I must.” She followed the directions the strange man had given her, but she just ended up back down where she had gotten her sword. Francis was not around.

A strange thought suddenly struck Jeanne, even though she knew that would never happen. She had heard Francis shouting about Arthur again. So what if he went to go pick a fight or something… If maybe he took a row boat and… no, that was rediculous! She shook that idea out. Down below deck, she could hear Francis a lot better. He was singing a pirate song, no doubt. A lot about how they would “never die” and something about colors. It was a haunting melody that she found… soothing. She hurried to find where it was coming from.

Jeanne found herself at the captain’s quarters, soon wondering how she was so stupid and did not check there first. She knocked a few times, but she thought that she was pretty much drowned out by all the shouting Franics was making from in the room. “Francis? Open the door please. You are not still drunk, are you? Are you going to let me in?” The talking died down eventually, but Jeanne was still having this debate with herself on letting herself in. Francis might be sober now, and she had half a mind to punch him for yelling about the buring the mast thing at the beginning. Then she heard faintly though the door that Francis was worried she would stake him. Well, that was tempting, but no, he was just drunk after all. It was kind of funny in the end, to maybe an on-looker. She knocked again, and let herself into the room.

“You know,” she said to the Captain, “I think you’ve got everyone on this ship a little scared (though, if they were not scared of you before, they are scared of me now).” She inspected Francis, making sure he would be okay. He seemed like he would be okay. “I will have to bring you some hot water to sooth your throat. No doubt because of all that shouting, you could get hoarse. And maybe we can put a little honey in it too, so it can leave a better taste in your mouth than wine.” Jeanne let out a long sigh, and threw Francis’ coat at him.

“And by the way, here is your coat back. I think you probably need it more than me, it that will stop you from jumping ship to go fight Arthur.” She closed the door behind her as she exited his quarters. She made her way back on deck and looked out over the horizon. She was sure she recognized the ship over in that direction, the red, white, and blue was unmistakingly his ship again. How they had bumped into it again, she did not like it.

“Oh great…” She complained. “You there, please turn this ship, will you? I cannot stand to see that Brit again. Maybe set course to…” She looked around, finally spotting a speck off on the horizon. “Yes, you see that speck over there? I want you to go to that.” After giving the orders, Jeanne went into the ship’s kitchen, got a cup of hot water, and dipped a spoon into the honey jar. She stirred the spoon in the hot water until it was a golden color, like nectar for gods. She hummed quietly and made her way back to the captain’s quarters. She knocked before entering, but did not wait for a response and let herself in.

“Here you are, Francis.” Jeanne said as she handed him the hot cup. “You would do well as to drink this now. Also, I think we had spotted land, so I told the crew we were going there. If that was alright with you, since you are the real Captain.” She wondered if she was doing any of the captain thing right. She decided not to mention seeing the Brit ship, because it was bad enough that was all Francis was yelling about not too long again. And it would be no good for anyone if he started yelling again at the ship and declaring war or anything.

“Oh, and one more thing,” She added, just to lighten up the mood a little, “I thought maybe you would like to know that I would never skewer your head. I do not even know how to skewer anything.” She winked and smiled, and let a little laugh out.

“But really,” She said, in all seriousness, “I should ask you this. Why would you want to burn the mast down because of some… um… curse you think you have that makes you sing something about England?” She waited for a response, since the was not one of those “rhetorical questions” and she really wanted to know if Francis even knew what he was going on about when he was drunk.

Out On Construction: You see what I did there? I'm hoping France and England can be on the same island so they can continue their contest and Canada and I won't be dragged into it~

» JUST FEEL THE BREEZE .. ! xxxxxxxxxx
▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇ xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx. and just relax x and just relax x and just relax x and just relax x and just relax
xxxxxxxxxxxxx. and just relax x and just relax x and just relax x and just relax x and just relax

Phantom

By the way, this is for the people joining the ASC RolePlay:
AfterSchool Charisma

6,650 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
lolz~good thinking 3nodding

Phantom

Um... you guys know you don't have to wait until the contest is over to post, right? Gilbert? Antonio?

6,650 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
crying someone plz post already...
Yeah, this is going to take me a while. I just got back online from a long break.

Phantom

Oh wonderful. Were you mulled by a Belarus?
User Image

~~~FrancisBonnefoy~~~

We are STRONG.We are BRAVE.We are ℓOVE.

Francis opened his eyes when Jeanne stepped into his quarters, blinking, fear suddenly taking over everything. He was perfectly sober now, but he couldn’t stop wondering how she’d gotten along as a momentary captain. Being that she’d never really been on a ship before. When she left to get him hot water he tried to speak, but only a squeak managed its way out as Jeanne disappeared.
Francis cleared his throat, wincing when he felt it erupt in burning pain, and pushed to his feet, wobbling a bit.
“Jeez, how could I let myself get so carried away?” He groaned, holding onto the wall for a minute.
Jeanne had already come back and set his water on a table, he pulled his coat back on, smiling at a brief scent of flowers—was that what he smelled?—before grabbing a spare from a hook next to his bunk, a dark brown without very intricate details like on his, and with the other hand reaching for the water. The brief scent of honey drifted up with a slight wave of steam coming off of the water and Francis drank it quickly, feeling it sooth the burning in his throat.
He let out a satisfied breath, setting the cup down and moving to go back up on the deck. The crew were working…fairly well, for men who had just recently had a drunk captain and been directed by Jeanne. He heard a few of them mutter “the sail thing?” when looking pointedly at the mast, and “the circle” when looking towards the wheel where the second mate was currently holding his position.
Francis chuckled, going up the stairs to the wheel and waving away the second mate.
“It’s cold out here. You should have kept my coat instead of giving it to me. I was out of the wind, y’know?”
He smiled at Jeanne, laying the brown coat over her shoulders like he had done earlier. Before he had been allowed to go into such a disgraceful scene…in front of Jeanne. He was entirely surprised that she hadn’t even tried to thrust her sword into his stomach yet.
“Jeanne? How about I teach you a little about ships, eh?”
He had noticed the way the crew had looked at Jeanne, fear in their eyes, but confusion as well when they’d been muttering about how she’d referenced to the wheel and the mast. Francis was actually quite unsure about what she thought the deck was.
He grinned at her, laying his hand next to hers, but not daring to let even his fingers touch hers. He pointed at the mast.
“That is the mainmast—what I referred to when I had gone into my crazed ‘cursed’ moment; the one in front of it is the foremast and the one behind us is the mizzenmast. And that,” he pointed to the top of the main, just below the French flag, “is the crow’s nest. Where one or two of the men go and keep watch for anything the ship could run into and help us spot land. That’s the wheel, where either I or the second mate steer the ship. The right side of the ship is commonly referred as the starboard side, left is port; front is bow, back is stern.”
He chuckled, wondering how fast she was taking this in. Jeanne had an extraordinary mind, but this was also her first time on a ship.
“Right now, we’re on the upper deck, meaning that the crew remains either below or on the main deck, taking care of the sails and the nets that hang off the sides of the ship, just off the rail.”
He stopped for a minute, noticing a small movement off the port side and seeing a ship. Wait…Jeanne didn’t… Francis let out a curse under his breath, low enough that even if he hadn’t turned away from Jeanne the wind would have drowned it out and she wouldn’t have heard.
“That CAN’T be Arthur.” He said out loud, groaning to himself.
But he saw the flag waving at the top of the opposite ships mast.
“Oh no. No no no no no. Mon dieu! Non!”
He bit his lip, hand settling on his sword. He had no clear idea, other than that Jeanne had directed the second mate to set course after Arthur. They must have already been close on course with the other captain by accident.
Francis groaned again. He wasn’t looking forward to this…reunion…at all.
“Jeanne you might want to get your sword polished and ready. I know this isn’t going to be fun for either of us.”
Now Francis had no idea what Arthur would do that his ship was practically following his to land. He didn’t believe the other captain would attack but he always just had to make sure. Francis took a deep breath, closing his eyes as the salty sea air seemed to clear his head of any last remains of wine so that he wouldn’t do anything rash.
Francis also remembered Matthew. And how he’d been so frantic about him when he had been drunk. He almost laughed to himself.
“That boy is too innocent for his own good.” He chuckled.
He turned to the wheel, turning it just slightly to the right so that the two ships would not collide, but his would pass right next to it. He then began to count the stars, finding Orions Belt, the Big Dipper and it’s smaller counterpart, before locating the faint glimmer of Mars.
A thought suddenly occurred to him, a memory from when Jeanne had brought in the water for him, and Francis looked at Jeanne, smiling unbelievingly, trying to hold in a laugh.
“Did you really say you wouldn’t really skewer me? Wait…did I seriously sing about that stupid Brit? Jeanne, Jeanne! What all did I do when I was drunk? Jeanne!”
He nudged her arm, poked her side, before giving up and sighing, putting a hand on her head and ruffling her hair.
“I didn’t apologize correctly for my behavior yet. I’m deeply sorry for being so reckless. I hope you’ll forgive me, Jeanne.”
He gave her a wan smile, before directing his attention back to the ever growing closer ship of one of the men Francis could barely stand, yet still considered a comrade nonetheless.
“Well…this meeting will be rather pathetic. Of course we are speaking of Arthur here.”
Francis smiled to himself, patting Jeanne on her head, before going back down to the main deck, giving a few orders to the crew to gradually attend the sails as they grew closer towards Arthur Kirkland.
He continued to have the Dame de la Mer tended to by the crew, shouting for them to prepare the anchor and tether the sails as the ship came to a stop. Francis hopped onto the rail, grabbing hold of the netting that led up to the crow’s nest and the rails that held the main sails, and scanned the opposite ship, searching for not only its captain but its crew.
Francis sighed, closing his eyes again, before opening them and staring at the island beyond the ship, and the sea surrounding it.
The pristine white beaches glimmered like roughly cut diamonds, the spots where the water touched it only slightly darker. A few trees were scattered here and there, some with long leaves that had deep incisions cut into it at various points along it’s sides, others with short leaves that were either jade green, yellow, a reddish-orange shade like that of sunset, or brown. They were stumpy little trees, and didn’t seem to provide much shade, but he noticed coconuts and other fruit within the branches.
A turtle basked in the sun underneath one of them, and Francis could just barely make out the pale speckled white of five eggs underneath of it. Francis couldn’t help but laugh to himself.
“Antonio, my friend, you would love it here,” he said to himself, chuckling.
Francis then climbed down the ladder on the side of the ship and splashed into the water, wading through the waves that hit just above his knees until he reached the beach, shaking out his shoes. It was much warmer here than it was on the ship, as the heat radiated up off of the sand, and he soon found himself almost dry again.
He waved towards the Dame, signaling the crew to bring a row boat ashore as Francis trotted around the beach in a small circle. He soon found that he was almost tempted to scoop some up, put it in a flask, and chant “I’ve got a jar of dirt! I’ve got a jar of dirt!” (but was afraid of copyright).
Instead he hummed to himself, remembering only the chorus to the song he’d bellowed out the previous night, before wishing he hadn’t gotten himself drunk. A nice cup of wine on the beach would have been quite relaxing.
But, of course, Francis still had to look around. He had no idea where that git Arthur was, and was slightly angered; he briefly delved into the recesses of his mind, finding the few memories he had of the night before and remembering something about the idiot. Was it another song he had chanted madly? Maybe the one where he’d thought he’d burn cursed…
Francis thought about this for a minute, before shaking it off, skipping a little, though it was quite hard in his boots going through the sand to keep from falling. He took off his hat, stopping under one of the skimpy trees, waving it at the large turtle that had opened its eyes to look at him as if he was an insane threat.
Out beyond the Dame, he saw a few dolphins leap into the air, small silver fish clamped between their jaws, before diving back under the wake. Francis slid down into the sand, settling as he stretched out his legs in front of him and leaned back on his elbows. He leaned his face towards the sun, heat warming his cheeks, and soon found himself calming considerably with the mixture of the warmth and the peaceful sound of the crashing waves.
“Jeanne…” he whispered, staring up into the infinite blue sky, clouds barely marking the horizon where the sea seemed to meet with the sky.
“I hope I didn’t anger her too much. She said she wouldn’t treat me like a fish that was about to come dinner so…”
He paused, chewing his lip.
“…for now my head’s intact with my body.”
His mind wandered, and he thought of Jeanne and Matthew. Images of Jeanne’s smiling face immediately sent his own grin blazing across his lips, his eyes glimmering. Beautiful, strong, and courageous. He could never have found such an amazing flower even if he’d tried. And yet she’d practically walked into his life. He was always afraid because of that. She had so easily come into his life and become a part of it that he’d grown accustomed to seeing her almost every day. But how easily could that light, be taken from his life…?
“What a morbid thought,” he said, pursing his lips.

User Image

Out Of Coffee;; OMG PEOPLE BEFORE THIS RP DIES JEEZ

Phantom

Hey, if you guys see my TAITO Profile on this RP, tell me right away. I'm using this as an experiment for Dragon Pulse.

Phantom

*The conversation in my mind*

Shen: You got me stuck with Nastasia?
Me: Yeah, well, at least you aren't on a dying RP.
Shen: You suck man...
Me: Hah!

Phantom

The Moral of the story:
If everyone's busy, I can postpone this RP, if you all want. ONLY if you want to, though.

Phantom

User Image
                                          » IMAGINE THIS .. ! xxxxxxxxxxx

with b l u e skies x and ⊰ w h i t e ⊱ clouds xxxxx
                                          with ⊰ b l u e ⊱ skies x and w h i t e clouds xxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx » JEANNE D'ARC

Jeanne wrapped the brown coat, one in which Francis so kindly provided for her, around herself. The wind had in fact picked up. Perhaps it was because the wind was getting picked up by the ship around it. As Francis explained all the "sailor terms" to her, she couldn't help but keep an eye on Arthur's ship. She didn't like the way they were now heading towards it, but it was because of the land. That was exactly it, and she really wanted to go see it. As Francis told her to prepare her sword, all she could think of was whether she got to pick a fight with Arthur, or if they were to do it at sea, or if they were going to land first. She wanted to, but she would not say this openly, avoid querl with Arthur at sea because of her... lack of experience, so to say. She had confused the crew enough, she refused to embarass herself with inatiquiet terms in front of Arthur. Unlike the crew, he didn't fear her, which she found tempted to change.

"Hm..." She said to herself, then "Mon Dieu! Francis, Arthur's ship is getting awfully close, don't you think?"

Out On Construction: As you can all see... I have officially dropped the long post to just Nick and Rachel, pray tell, that this RP will last for 3 more posts. Everyone, pray with me.

» JUST FEEL THE BREEZE .. ! xxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Arthur Kirkland ↻ Gentlemen no more ↘Pirate for always.↷ i rain supreme
    __██ ██ ██ x ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ x ██ ██ ██
    blank space_____We won't hide our faces from the light _____We won't hide our faces from the light
    _____We won't hide our faces from the light ___We won't hide our faces from the light

xxxxxxxxxxxxxWe can fight they cannot contain us
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's who we are, We are undying, We are forever!

Arthur, now with somewhere to go, relaxed on his voyage. It would not be long, he decided, until he would see land, set there, and put it in the queen’s name. And there was nothing anyone else could do about it. The sun was setting, and he decided it was high time for him to do something besides stand on deck. ”Matthew, we won’t be needin’ no trouble tonight. Ye might as well slumber ‘til we hit land.” Arthur made his way below deck and into his own quarters, in which he had not rested in since his first encounter with Francis. He sat down with all the maps that he had, thankful none of them were lost. He decided to get a bottle of rum, and when he did, he drank from the bottle, not bothering to get a glass.

”’course, this ain’t a good idea…” He said to himself as he drank his rum. He got drunk, let’s face it, too easily, and drunks at sea… well, one, they fell overboard, two, they were pushed overboard, or three, they were ignored. No matter what, he did not like any of the choices. ”might as well rest…” He said to himself some more. He drank the rest of the bottle and felt extremely bad. He could feel the rum kicking in. Before long, he would probably be claiming to see the Queen Anne’s Revenge and tell his crew to swing onto the ghost ship, where Black Beard waits for a duel.

”couldn’ hurt to check…” He looked out his window. No, the Queen Anne’s Revenge was not out there. And to his relief, he was not THAT drunk yet. But he would be. A few more minutes. He would stay in his cabin, then, and just not go out. And if Matthew came a knocking, well, so be it. He was not going outside. No. Matter. What. Not even if…

”Thinkin’ too much.” Arthur caught himself. He just sat back down at his table with all the maps, trying to make sense of any of it. No luck, his head was starting to spin. What was he? A pirate that could not drink? Bah! His vision became, more or less, confused, as he started taking in a shape of green and it was floating.

”Bah…” He said to himself. The green blob grew ears, two tall ones, and two small wings. It got four legs, and a giant fluffy green tail. And it had a nose, two eyes, a mouth… and on one eye there was an eyepatch! And no! it was wearing a cap too! But not just any cap. A captain’s hat it was. ”Oh bugger…” he said. I’m getting delusional. The blob, which he knew as a bunny, started talking to him.

”Captain Kirkland!” It said as happily as a figure of his imagination could be. ”How ARE you today?”

”Tonight. He corrected, ”And I am as I always should be, ye strange creature. Tell me, how do you know my name?”

”I just do.” It said. ”You can call me Flying Mint Bunny.” It said, er… Minty, said. ”I am a pirate just like you!”

”Yer just a lil’ too cute, don’t ya think?” He asked the… Minty.

”I’m a fierce one, though.” Minty said. ”Tell me, Captain Kirkland, what do you see outside?” Arthur turned his attention back to the window.

”The sea and the island I’m headin’ for.” He said with total authority.

”But what’s that in the water?” Minty exclaimed. Arthur looked down at the water. Something rippled.

”Waves.” he told the creature… again, Minty.

”Well, ain’t ye a boring pirate!” Minty said angrily. ”What if it’s a mermaid? Better, eh? Am I right?” and indeed, after Minty had pointed this out, and so called wave now had a glamourous blue tail and wonderful long aqua hair.

”Aye, ‘tis a pretty one.” Arthur said to Minty. He was almost in the urge to start calling the thing Bunny or something. ”In th’ ole sea legends, them mermaids sung to get sailors astray. They sing and they eat and they leave nothin’ but bone. And they dun’ leave the ship either. Th’ whole thing goes underwater, never t’ be found again.”

”Now now, this one’s a good one!” Minty… Bunny? The thing of his imagination? Or was it seriously real and had nothing to do with the rum? Said. ”Look, she’s waving at us!” So Arthur looked back into the water, to see if Minty was right. Indeed, the blue girl was waving.

”They do that now,” Arthur said, ”Bu’ when ye let off yer guard, they dun’ leave nothing on ya.” He went away from the window, and was sure he heard an angry ‘hmph!’ from the sea below as the mermaid, in all her blue beauty, went back under the sea and turned back into waves against the boat.

”Look here!” Minty called. He was pointing at something back into the sea again. ”Tis a pickie! It is!” Arthur, who was annoyed already, went back to the window to see this so called Pickie.

”Tis a ‘Piskie’, not a Pickie.” Arthur announced as he saw what the silly little Minty was pointing at. ”See there, how he is above the water? And see there, how he had an upward nose?” The Piskie waved at Arthur, and he waved back. Minty seemed to be waving too.

”I think he wants in.” Minty said.

”Well, he’s a piskie.” Arthur said. ”Their life is th’ sea. They don’t stray far. ‘course he wants to come on board, but when he does, the crew’ll be beggin’ for his luck. No point, no point.”

Now there was an awkward silence around the two. Neither talked until, or maybe it was after Arthur got to sleep in his chair and woke up to the sun, sunrise that he finally spoke to Minty again. ”Well, charmed. The sun be out and ready to a new day, so I say goodbye to you.” Minty did not seem to disagree, or it was just that he was starting to fade again.

”Ah, but before I go.” Minty said, already half gone. ”I’d like ye to know there’s a ship following you.” And with that, he was fully gone. Arthur stared at the nothingness for a while before he diecided, yes, let’s go look out the window again. And to his surprise, there really was a ship next to him. Where did that come from? And when? And for that matter, how did it get so close? Were all questions he wanted answered. He could not see the name of the ship, but he could guess. That frog, Francis, had pulled up. Not only that, but maybe they were heading for the same island. He could not have that. Would not have that. Shall not let it be.

He raced to the top deck, where his crew was lively as ever. He could see Francis on the ship with… that other girl, Jeanne? Yes, it had to be that one. He put his hand on the black sword at his waist, ready to pull it out. Their ships were definitely heading for the same destination, so it was either querrel at sea, or querrel on land. Land sounded like the better option, since he did not want the Queen Victoria to get scratched up after his victory (and no, he is not being cocky here, he really does think he can beat Francis and Jeanne with himself, his crew, and Matthew, the boy who would never in his life draw a gun). He decided to pull away from Francis and go to the island first.

”Full speed ahead. Make it to that island over there!” And his crew obeyed. In no time, they speeded away from Francis and landed with a large thump. They were, at last, on land.

It was a good piece of land, Arthur decided, taking his first few steps on something that was not the ship’s boards. The sand itself, and he would not be going into any details about it because of a certain third party that would try and kill him in his sleep if he did, was alright. It was nothing like the beaches in England. It clearly was not in the Europe land either, because, after all, most of that England, and the Queen’s, navy had already claimed. Where ever he was, he liked. The trees, nice palms in which, once again, he would not go into detail because of said third party mentioned before that would try to kill him if he did, swayed in the breeze.

He walked around the beach part of the island, picking up some of the stones lying around and setting up something. He was not sure what he was doing. He was probably just waiting for Francis to show up so he could argue some. Or fight. Or even swordsplay. He had done it once with Jeanne, and she had lost. With Francis would be a whole new different kind of fun, and one he would enjoy winning (and yes, he planned to win this match, for his blade was very hard to cut through. It was, after all, as Black and Night and as [Sharp] as Sin, this quote coming from a Neil Gaiman book, known as Sandman, in which Arthur read sometimes because the writer was from England, but this fact is out of place because during this time period, this man had not been born. In fact, literature in England was probably still only avilable to the Queen’s court, so completely ignore this fact). He skipped a few thin stones on the water and sunk a few round stones. He pulled a leaf of two out of the palms, floating them in the water.

He could see Francis’ ship now, like it was appearing out of a mist. But it was still going to take time for it to get to the island, so he continued sinking or skipping rocks.

”Wonder why everyone’s out at sea…” He said to himself, now recalling that none of them were in English territory, yet all four well known pirates, Himself (of course), Antonio, Gilbert, and Francis, had picked this day to come out.

(The writer here, would like to correct himself and say that yes, he does actually know why this was to be. For, if it was not so, the roleplay would get no where, and like any roleplay, the impossible happens, like now, having four famous pirates out at sea AT THE SAME TIME.)

He threw one or two rocks at the leaves he had floating in the water. They rode in them like they were boats. He threw another one, but it missed. The third one sunk the first leaf, but the second one simply floated further away. He aimed for that one next. After a few tries, in which were too many to count, he finally sunk it. He nodded with the satisfaction, a small one at that because sinking leaves were really no big accomplishment, and started pacing again.

He looked back to the Queen Victoria, wondering if Matthew was still on there. If he was, maybe he was asleep and making pancakes or something. If he was off the ship, Arthur might as well go find him. He approached the ship in weariness, confused as to why he suddenly felt drained of energy. He could not see if the boy was on ship since he was so far below it, so he just tried yelling Matthew’s name.

”Matthew?” He called, once, to make sure the boy was not on the ship or anything. If there was no response, he concluded, then Matthew was still on this ship, and not on the deck either. But if there was a response, then the boy was: a) on land, b) on deck, or c) overboard. He did not like option c, since he would be in big trouble if this were the case.

((Out Of Cauliflower: This is 2012 (haha) words total. And yes: Pirate Flying Mint Bunny.))
Haiyi........

Why was the Pirate Flying Mint Bunny such a "WIN" in my mind?

Why?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas