Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

Taking a Poll Guys! Whichever gets a vote moves on! If I don't get any votes, I don't RolePlay.

6,650 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I call being Romano~ 4laugh

Phantom

So, I shall now set up the scene:
The time: Afternoon
The weather: Sunny with a chance of clouds
Occasion: The world meeting was canceled due to... (you decide per person)
Mood: Neutral (due to change as we keep RolePlaying... hopefully)
And now, my first post!

User Image
→тнє ρєσρℓє's яєρυвℓιc σғ cнιиα←

从未发生过的历史
这个问题从来没有解决...

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*

China looked up to the sky, already feeling the approach of wind and clouds. He rolled his eyes, seeing the building with the sign on the door saying "closed". "Aiyah..." He said irritated. Well, eventually he was going to have to go back. He wasn't going to stare at the door forever. "I should really do something, or at least do something, aru..." He said to himself.

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*

...有一天,它会打破了世界
只留下灰烬。

❀Hetalia Private RolePlay❀
User Image

6,650 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Romano
Romano glared at the door for a moment "stupid fratello....sending me out here for nothing!!chiggi..." He turned away from the door, he kicked at the ground trying to think of something to do with the free time he had been presented with.
Noooooo! Romano was taken from me!!!
I guess I could do Prussia... Naw, I'll do...
um... um... um...
JAPAN! XD

Japan: 日本

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...土地日昇る...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Oh, Senpai, Russia-san." Japan said as he saw both his brother and Russia. He might as well have said hi. After he saw the closed sign on the door, he groaned. So America decided to cancel a meeting. That was fine with him.

どのように私はこのようななってしまったんだろう?
User Image
Can I try England?
I do not hear a no, so I shall do England.
I am prepared to fight with Russia at any time.
So take that Russia!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~England~

"Looks like the sun's going out for a while." England said as he approached the meeting building. "Leave it to America to do it all on a cloudy day." He sighed. And he saw some people gathered in front of the door. That should be all the people who showed up and left or something. Then he saw the closed sign. Oh, that made sense. "Oh, hey Japan." He greeted.

User Image

Phantom

((Oh god... Okay, okay:
England, don't rape my little brother.
Russia, don't rape my little brother, or me!
Romano, stop being a stick in the mud!))

6,650 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Romano
Romano spots England and Japan arriving. He looked up at the sky expecting to see the sun but surprised to see that clouds were forming in the afternoon sky. He glances around at all the already gathered nations. He might as well interact with someone.
((bahaha! YOU HAD THIS COMING!!! xd ))

User Image

~France~

So...France was...bored...? Did it really matter? It was himself, after all. And everyone else seemed to be gathering, so why not join the crowd? For some reason, though, the meeting he'd somehow forgotten about.....?.....was canceled, as he could tell. But he'd still go, just to see everyone~♥."Bonjour, everyone! I have graced you with my presence!! Hello, and I am so glad to meet with you all once again!" France winked, pulling out a rose as if out of nowhere and putting it close to his nose, inhaling it's fragrance. It was then that he caught sight of England, and his mood seemed to drop erratically. "Oh, so you're here. Feh, where's your little lap dog America hiding?"

Phantom

User Image
→тнє ρєσρℓє's яєρυвℓιc σғ cнιиα←

从未发生过的历史
这个问题从来没有解决...

China had realized everyone was gathering at the front of the door. He waved hi to Japan, but just glared over at Russia. What was he doing in such an up mood? Perhaps he was up to something. Well, nevermind that, he thought. Of course, the stupid England was there too. And.. France? What was this? And he could see Romano off in the distance, though that wasn't really much of a bother. It felt like a convention outside. China checked the sky again. The clouds were definately moving in. He didn't like the grey look to them. "It's probably going to rain." He said, addressing Japan, but saying it loud enough for everyone to hear. Russia, he never responded to. And frankly, he didn't know what to say to Romano, France, or England. They could work themselves out.

{([ How did I not see this coming...? ])}

...有一天,它会打破了世界
只留下灰烬。

❀Hetalia Private RolePlay❀
User Image

6,650 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageRomano
Romano groaned, "Thats just great..." He glanced over at Russia.He seems a bit too happy,he thought. He shook his head clearing his mind of that thought,as he walked over to join the other nations.
User Image

Россия

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm в я σ к є и
ρ ℓ є α s є fix me...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Russia gave a small pout when he was ignored. "Yes, it does look like that." He said, trying to work his way into a conversation. Maybe China just wasn't in a good mood. He might as well have gone and talked to Romano if all else failed. But he was already getting a number of glares. "Maybe it's time we go find some place to hide from the rain, unless, of course, you want to get rained uponed."

User Image User Image User Image
Japan: 日本

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...土地日昇る...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Japan followed China's gaze up. It was mighty cloudy. Hadn't Russia said something about getting out of the rain. He would, but it was only cloudy and he did not see any danger in hanging around a little longer. "I wouldn't mind standing around." Japan said. "I don't think rain will be much of a concern for us." But then he felt a trickle of rain fall from the sky. Russia was right, it might actually rain. He didn't want to get showered upon.

どのように私はこのようななってしまったんだろう?
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~England~

England could feel his face turn a rich scarlet. That was just like the frog to say something like that. He never felt that way about America. At least, he should not have. It was just France saying whatever it was he wanted to. That would not bother him. Could not bother him. Too late. He felt himself ready to argue. "Oh please," He said sarcastically, "as if America ever was such a thing. Only you could think this." He felt a drop of rain fall, so he finally turned his attention back to the sky. He spotted the grey rain cloud there.
"Rain is coming." He wanted to move away from the current conversation with the frog and go talk to Japan. "So if you will excuse me, which will not matter because I'm leaving anyways, I am going to go find some place to wait out the rain." He tried to conference room building to see that it opened. He went in, closing the door behind him.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces