Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa oneXone roleplay.
                                                this is for X - - - killerKat & iyhtu4kyt4jutyuui
                                                  no posting unless you are one of the above
                                                    your welcome to follow along
[list][list][list][list][list][size=24]◈[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=gray]R[/color]eading[color=gray]M[/color]y[color=gray]I[/color]D[/u][/size]
[size=16][color=gray]౦[/color] {trait here} [color=gray]౦[/color] {trait here} [color=gray]౦[/color] {trait here}[/size]

[list][size=14]Hello.[/size] My parent's named me [color=gray]{full name here}[/color], but I would prefer to be called [color=gray]{nicknames here}[/color]. It may not look like it, but I'm [color=gray]{age here}[/color]. I blow out the candles on [color=gray]{birthday here}[/color], so throw me a party. For my birthday, I would like [color=gray]{likes here}[/color]. But keep away [color=gray]{dislikes here}[/color]. I dance with the [color=gray]{girls//boys}[/color] only because I am [color=gray]{gender}[/color], sorry [color=gray]{boys//girls}[/color]. I stare at you with [color=gray]{eye color here}[/color] eyes, and brush my locks of [color=gray]{hair color here}[/color]. But don't let looks fool you, I have secrets. Ssshhh! don't tell, but [color=gray]{confession//crush}[/color]. And i'm a puppet on strings according to [color=gray]{username}[/color].
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ReadingMyID
            outgoing sweet quirky

Hello. My parent's named me Kathryn Faye Pierce, but I would prefer to be called Kat or Faye. It may not look like it, but I'm seventeen. I blow out the candles on June fifteenth, so throw me a party. For my birthday, I would like music, candy, having fun, and being with my best friend. But keep away heights, bugs, or small spaces. I dance with the boys only because I am girl, sorry girls. I stare at you with stormy blue eyes, and brush my locks of sandy blond. But don't let looks fool you, I have secrets. Ssshhh! don't tell, but I have a crush on my best friend and he has no idea. And i'm a puppet on strings according to X - - - killerKat.
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ReadingMyID
            withdrawn sarcastic indecisive

Hello. My parent's named me Felix Conner O'Malley , but I would prefer to be called Felix or Felio.. It may not look like it, but I'm 17. I blow out the candles on Oct 11th, so throw me a party. For my birthday, I would like alcohol and a blank canvas. But keep away people (Other than my very best friend, Kat.), bright colours and cake. I can't stand cake.. I dance with the girls (if they let me) only because I am man(well,almost), sorry dudes. I stare at you with dark grey eyes, and brush my locks of copper brown. But don't let looks fool you, I have secrets. Ssshhh! don't tell, but I really think I might like her as more than a friend... But, I think I'm wrong. I don't like anybody.. And i'm a puppet on strings according to iyhtu4kyt4jutyuui.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff