Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tobias looked really worried and looked at the healer," There has to be something we can do for her." He looked really scared. The healer frowned and crossed his arms," I can make up something that will block all dreams. It can be dangerous though. She will be put into a dream like world and her visions may still try and attack her there." Tobias looked at him," What if I went there with her? Our elders have dream walked before haven't they. I could go and try and protect her while she tries to rest." The healer looked back at Lia," I don't know if that will work for someone outside our clan." He looked to her to see what she thought.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lia heard what they were talking about and shook her head. "No." She stated strongly. "Just roll me on to my side." She knew anything like that would either not work or be a good idea at all. She didn't really feel like being stuck in her visions. They were painful enough without some weird drug in her system. Once they rolled her over she managed to close her eyes and her body slowly starting to relax. She let out a slow sigh and wrapped her arms around herself gently. "Can I get another blanket?"
Tobias frowned and wanted to help but didn't know how. Getting a blanket he put it over her and waved the healer away. The healer walked over and lit a fire in the middle fire pit and left the two for now. Tobias shifted to his little fox form and jumped up onto the bed and got under the blanket and curled up very close to her to help try and keep her warm. He licked her cheek and smiled," Thank you for saving my mom." He said with a smiling just trying to help as best he could.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lia smiled at him and gently wrapped one arm around him. The other she curled under her head. "You're welcome. I have my visions for a reason. I couldn't let her die." She smiled as she cuddled under the blanket. She loved the warmth of both the blankets, the fire and from him. She sighed happily as she watched the fire. "I've always loved fire.... It's always so pretty..." She mumbled slightly as she just smiled
Tobias nodded and just didn't understand how a clan enemy could want to save his mother like that. Everything he had been told and shown was not altogether a lie. He looked at the fire she was talking about and smiled nodding," Yeah I love fire too. My cousin got a really rare form of shapeshifting. He's a fire fox. His whole body sometimes looks like it's on fire when he is in his animal form."

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lia smiled before she slowly sat up. Her eyes glazed over as she stared deep into the flames. It was like she was in a trance. She slowly made her way towards the fire. She paused right before it and let her hand linger over the flames for a minute. It didn't burn her, it didn't even singe her. Then without warning she leaned over and let the fire consume her body. She closed her eyes and smiled as the fire almost reached out and pulled her into the pit. She curled her legs under her as the fire burned off her clothes, but not her skin. She merely just sat there, being consumed by flames for minutes. If anyone tried to get close the fire would burst out and try to burn them. Almost as if it was protecting her. After about twenty minutes the fire diminished and she was just left there. Sleeping soundly. Not a burn or wound on her. Including the wound from the arrow. It was gone, just healed. As if the fire had restored her. She wasn't hot to the touch, even her curse looked lighter some how.
Tobias was sort of dozing off a bit when Lia started to get up. He grabbed the edge of her shirt in his teeth and tugged," Wait Lia what are you.....?" He stopped as he fell off the bed and had to let her go. He gasped changing back to human form and tried to grab her but yelped when the flames protected her. The healers to were freaking out and pacing not sure what to do. He watched what happened and sat stunned when the fire died down. Seeing her naked he blushed a little but was also trying hard not to rush over and pull her out of it. They all saw her healed and looked surprised. Tobias paced near the pit and saw her sleeping. He didn't want to disturb her though. Very carefully he walked over and tried to pick her up without waking her. If he succeeded he would bring her over to the bed again laying her down. Sitting next to her he knew he wouldn't sleep until he knew she was ok.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lia remained sleeping even as Tobias gently pulled her out. Once he had her in his arms she actually wrapped her arms around his neck and cuddled to him. She snored lightly in his arms.
Tobias laid down with her because she was hugging his neck. The healer looked at him," Sleep your majesty. I will keep watch." He said and Tobias nodded. He was tired and ready for sleep again. He was scared though that Lia would wake again with another vision.

( sorry it's a bad post. Brian is acting derpy. We can skip ahead if you want)

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((My previous post was just as bad lol. But yeah im gonna skip ahead to the morning))

Lia smiled and yawned as she awoke. For once she had a visionless sleep. She arched her back as she stretched. She wasnt paying enough attention and she bumped into Tobias. Who had remained in his human form for some reason. She smiled and rolled over to face him. He was still snoozing away. She reached up and tucked a piece of his hair behind his ear before she realized she was naked and that his arm was draped around her very naked hip. She blushed brightly but loved the way it felt. So she very carefully moved herself a bit closer to him. Only to have him wrap his arm around her and pull her tight against him.
Tobias had nightmares in his sleep though. It wasn't uncommon for him to but this one was bad. He whimpered a little in his sleep but had settled down when he turned and found his arm draped over Lia. His nightmare settled after that. The healers had left them sleeping but had several guards posted outside. He wiggled a little when she moved. When she moved the hair she could see a scar across his temple. He yawned and turning closer to her wrapped both arms around her nuzzling into her neck. He could smell a sweet and spicy scent and he thought he was dreaming. He smiled a little and growled softly before slowly starting to wake up. He was warm and happy which was what was making it so hard to get up right now.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lia couldnt help but giggle when he nuzzled it. It was a weird feeling to her and it kind of tickled. But she liked it. She smiled as she closed her eyes. Just enjoying his arms around her. It wasnt something she never had experienced in her harsh life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff