Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
    in all chaos, there is calculation
    dropping glasses just to HEAR THEM BREAK
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xbeen drinking like the world is gonna endx

x❧ⓟ Ⓔ Ⓣ Ⓔ Ⓡ

What happens when Beauty doesn't really stay with Beast? What happens when Belle get's convinced to leave the beastly prince for Gaston? These are the thoughts Peter Ellis did not have to wonder about. These were his life. He had seen the Disney movie based on the old fable that was his life. He scoffed at the American youth that needed to always see happy endings.

"You aren't leaving me... you can't..." A ghastly man said as he stared at the woman. How could he have thought that this beauty in front of him could ever love someone like him. He was a monster. Hair covered his body, his face was morphed with that of a wolf. He was a terrifying sight to behold. He didn't know how she could have even brought herself to look at her. He was silent as he watched her leave the large castle in which they had spent so many days together. Once she was gone, he found himself slipping. He slipped into a deep depression. He should rather die than live this way, to live without her. To live life as a monster was no life at all.

Peter sat in the west wing, staring at the withered rose stem, no petals. He ran his bulky fingers along the gun he know held. He should have known that it would always come to this. He let out one last roar before putting the barrel of the gun into his mouth. He squeezed his eyes shut as he pulled the trigger.

Instead of a bang, a blinding light flashed, and thunder boomed. A celestial woman appeared before him, putting a hand gently over his own that was holding the gun. "Dear child..." It was the one that had put this wretched curse over him. The beast looked up to the angel, his eyes full of defeat and sorrow. The gun came out of his mouth and he lowered his eyes in humble manners.

"You won... I lost everything." Peter whispered. The woman looked down with pity at the creature.

"No... you will learn... this-..." She had caused this man great pain, and he had learned his lesson. "I will help you. I can't reverse the curse, only true love can do that, but... I can lessen it." The woman carefully sliced her palm along a sharp metal edge on the armchair the man sat. She put the palm of her hand to his face, the blue blood smearing along the hair of his cheek.

His bones started to crack, his body transforming. It was a painful process, and it lasted for hours. When he finally finished the transformation, the angel quietly sung. "You're true identity will only be seen when the moon's light is full." The voice rang as she disappeared.

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Ireland "Ann" O'Neale

Living in a city of sleepless people
Who all know the limits and won't go too far outside the lines
Cause they're' out of their minds.
I wanna get out and build my own home
On a street where reality is not much different from dreams I've had
A dream is all I have

Could this really be true?

It started off with a very simple question; 'why do wolves attack in concentrated areas?' and then it led to 'why are there no signs of these wolves on any nights other than the full moon?' Alice fell deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole, reaching out and trying to snag at that white fluffy tail... until one night, she actually grabbed it.

She gasped in shock as she watched a man from his basement, just some regular Joe, at least, he seemed regular, and he was, almost every single night... except the one night he turned into a werewolf! She took video with her trusty side kick, Mr. Android, and after a very terrifying experience of making sure he didn't catch her, she posted it on her blog. She technically got money from blogging, but really most of her money came from her job as a free lance reporter. The red head, Ireland, loved to snoop and so these kinds of jobs were just her thing. And yes, her name was Ireland, yeah, legally, her mom was obsessed with Irish accents, so much so that she even changed their name to be Irish, even if she always denied it. But since she knew that being named Ireland was weird, most people just knew her as Ann.

Ann started off as she expected, battling furiously against people who called her a scam, until she got one message...

Remove this. NOW.

She rolled her eyes, 'uh no'

You have made your choice.

Her front door was smashed down and with a scream the girl managed to escape through a fire escape. She had been on the run ever since. It had been about a week and Ann had covered more ground than she could have ever imagined. Unfortunately though, she was now broken down in the middle of ******** and didn't know where to turn. All she knew was that whoever decided they wanted to live in this kind of weather was ******** INSANE. She had gone through a windstorm, dust storm, rain storm and gotten sunburn all in five minutes! Okay, so maybe that was an exaggeration, but still... ********. The girl looked cautiously at each car, too nervous to hitch hike as she walked down the dusty highway, and at dark she found the sleaziest hotel she could. Okay, so she didn't, but it was the only option around so she took it, getting a phone number for a local mechanic and tow truck, before she headed to her room and threw her ratty backpack down on the bed and fell down beside it, groaning as she closed her eyes. This seriously sucked...

((Kay, I hope this works. =D Do what you will, I leave Ireland in your capable hands. I'll also introduce her more next post. This one I just wanted to get the action in.))

Not that I won't remember where I'm from
Just don't wanna be here no more
It's not enough
I'm gonna go
Where the rest of the dreamers go

& I'm alright!
User Image
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xbeen drinking like the world is gonna endx

x❧ⓟ Ⓔ Ⓣ Ⓔ Ⓡ

"I don't care what it takes." Peter said as he groaned. He tugged at his short hair. He had been living for quite some time now. He had been around for about a few centuries now. He had seen many things. "I want you to find this woman." He had quite an army of people just like him. He wasn't sure how they had started. He was sure he had not been the one to start this strain of what were now known in pop culture as werewolves. As he hung up he aggressively put out his cigarette in his ash tray. He did not necessarily need to worry about dying. A woman came up to him with a glass of scotch. She handed it to him and gave a nod. He smiled gently towards her and took the glass. "Thank you, if you are finished with your duties, you may retire for the day." He said. She was one of his as well. He had hired a few of his own kind to help take care of his immense estate.

A group consisting of two men and one woman were on the prowl. They were very regular in their everyday lives, but they also had their own secrets. They had the secrets that they kept with great intensity. They had secrets that would get them killed, and they would kill to keep the secrets. They were in contact with Peter Ellis, who was like a king to their kind. He was the eldest in their race. He was the one who made sure they stayed safe. He kept them calm, and was walking them through this. He had dealt with this stuff before.

The pack had a location on the car that the girl was driving. They had been hunting her for about a week. She didn't know that they were leading her right where they wanted her. In the middle of nowhere, where they could take her. They found her at a sleazy motel. The woman, Luanne was of a darker complexion, about a shade darker than carmel. Her hair was wildly curly and haloed her face. The man, Jonathan, had rather light skin, and freckles that splattered across his entire body. He had light red hair that almost looked blonde. The other man had dark hair, and a suave composure. They looked to be in their mid to late twenties, a rather average group of vacationers. They did not necessarily draw eyes.

Luanne was the one who climbed through the window at night while their victim was fast asleep. She went to the bed quickly, with cat like movements. She quickly put a gag in the girl's mouth, to muffle any screams.

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Ireland "Ann" O'Neale

A dream is all I have

Ireland was around 5'3, 24 years old and naturally a red head, she never knew her father and lived with her mom who had never gotten over the fall of the hippies. She grew up on vegetables, incense and herbal teas, and usually went out of her way to sneak non healthy foods into the house, not to mention made it a point to have a greasy, juicy, anti-humanitarian burger at least once a week.

She grew up obsessed with secrets and loved to dig her teeth into them. She never did it to be cruel or rude, she just loved to know people and was unfortunately very nosy about it. She was also addicted to technology, but what 21st century young adult wasn't?

Ann wished now though that her mom had let her watch more movies with violence in them, and she wished that she had taken some kind of self defense or learned how to shoot a gun.

She had no idea how to fight and she didn't even know how to run properly... that was probably why, after passing out, they were able to catch her and gag her before she could scream. The girl's eyes shot open and she thrashed around, but there was a smell in the air and she wasn't sure what it was called... all she knew was that... she was... sleepy...

Slumping over, the girl passed out.

It's not enough
I'm gonna go

& I'm alright!
User Image

x❧ⓟ Ⓔ Ⓣ Ⓔ Ⓡ

Luanne sighed as she looked at the two men who had just joined her. None of them wanted to hurt this girl. She was completely innocent. They could not let their secret leak though. She had gotten much too close to the truth. She had seen one of them transform. That was against the rules. They couldn't let her out, especially with the video already out there. Most people speculated that it was fake, who could actually believe that video was true. Most people refused to believe things that they could not explain.

Matthew lifted the girl into his arms. He was the eldest of the group. He shook his head somberly and looked at his comrades. "We... we have to." He said quietly. Luanne watched him leap out of the window first. He easily grabbed a hold of the tree that was conveniently right outside of the window. He was incredibly strong, and even in his human form, he could easily move while holding the girl. He with agility he moved to the ground. The three made it to their own car. Jonathan stayed behind to take care of the girl's car, disposing of it easily.

Luanne and Matthew took the girl where they needed to. Mr. Ellis had not given them the permission to kill her. They were honestly grateful for that. Luanne was the one who carried the girl into the vastly large home after Matthew had made the phone call to Peter. He met them at the front of the house. He smiled a bit, and nodded his head. "Thank you..." He said as he took the girl into his own arms.

"Ireland... how interesting." He said gently. He had his own research team, and they were quite good at what they did. His lip twitched a bit as he looked at her. He looked at the two who had brought the girl. "Thank you again, I will take care of this girl, you are free to go."

The human would be out for a while. Peter watched his followers leave, and then carried the girl to one of the many spare bedrooms he had. He laid her down on the large king sized bed. It was a rather extravagant room. He had been sure to make sure that all electronic devices had been removed from her person. He left before locking the doors. There was a huge window, but it was so high, there was no way for her to get out.

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Ireland "Ann" O'Neale

A dream is all I have

Ireland was asleep for the rest of the night, the next morning she groaned, sore and stiff. She was used to being that way though, ever since she went on the run. She spent most of her nights in pretty awful beds. This one though... wow... it felt really good... she almost wished she had a silky night gown so that she could roll around in it... as it was though, she felt comfortable even in her ratty outfit. She wondered why a sleazy motel would have such nice beds, when slowly but surely her memories started to come back. The girl gasped and sat up, before she gawked, looking around the bedroom she was in. The colors were very golden and the bed was HUGE, Ireland was certain that at least ten people could sleep comfortably in this room.

She stood up and started to panic, okay... so she needed to think, all of this happened because she discovered the guy who turned into a wolf on the full moon, could it really be a werewolf? Well, that was the only explanation. So, the first move was to find a way to defend herself... Ireland looked around and saw her backpack, she sincerely hoped that it hadn't been searched. She went and pulled it open, almost feeling like crying when she didn't find her phone, however, her pure silver cross was still there. She slipped it on, knowing that she had bought it for this very purpose. Now... wasn't there something else about wooden stakes? It didn't hurt to try. The girl went and broke one of the beautiful chairs before beginning to inspect the room. The windows opened, but it was too high up to even consider climbing out, she ran across a bathroom next, man, that was nice... oh wow, a hot tub?! Maybe she could-- no, no focus.

Her next stop was the main door she went to pull it and... it was locked. Hm. Now what? Ireland looked at the windows again and swallowed it seemed like the only option. She slipped her backpack on and clenched her stake between her teeth, looking out, Ireland could see vines and a window to her right. She hoped it was opened as she cautiously went out onto the vines, clinging tight and praying that she wouldn't fall.

((So, I have two ideas. Either 1, a maid comes in with food and sees that she's gone, or two, she makes it to the other window, rolls through it, and is suddenly right in front of Peter, maybe that's his bedroom, or his study, or something. XD))

It's not enough
I'm gonna go

& I'm alright!
((I like the roll through window thing, that would be humorous! May I gm that bit?))

Ruthless Poster

((Of course! =] ))
User Image

x❧ⓟ Ⓔ Ⓣ Ⓔ Ⓡ

Peter sat in his office on his computer. It was a rather old thing, a dinosaur really. He had built up a rather large business. Throughout the ages he had gone through many different businesses. Not that he needed it. He essentially had an unlimited wealth. He had many investments and owned a lot of land. He still had his castle in France, but he currently lived in a large house in America. It was a mansion really.

He heard a noise and his head perked up. The window a few floors above him had opened. He smirked a bit. She was inventive. He heard the rustling of vines. He knew she would never make it off of the grounds. He would send someone to fetch her the moment she hit the ground. No hurry, maybe she would fall and his problem would be solved. Then something happened that he didn't expect, her body came rolling into his office. He blinked before standing up. Might as well take care of this now.

"Hello there..." He said as he walked over to her. "I would like to have a talk with you, Miss Ireland."

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Ireland "Ann" O'Neale

A dream is all I have

Ireland grunted as she worked her way through the vines, if she could just get out of here she'd go to another country... they couldn't reach her there, right? The girl knew she was out of shape as she felt her arms burn, she got to the window and kicked, it opened with ease, to her delight and she felt the vine snap. With a yelp the girl crashed in, rolling across the floor. She groaned and rubbed her neck, glancing up at the voice. She yelped and jumped to her feet, holding her stake out, along with the cross. "B-back off! I know how to use these!" Se took a step back and yelped as she fell over a chair onto her butt again. The girl looked up, dizzy, but still intent on defending herself.

It's not enough
I'm gonna go

& I'm alright!
User Image

x❧ⓟ Ⓔ Ⓣ Ⓔ Ⓡ

Peter blinked as he stared at the girl. He still was kind of getting used to the whole feminist thing. Of course, he had women who he respected, but he had grown up in a time when women were meant to be seen, not heard. He cleared his throat and gave a small laugh. "Awesome." He said as he walked closer to her. "The silver would hurt, but not kill someone like me." He said, and then looked at the stake. "That could kill me if you could actually impale me with it." He raised an eyebrow. "But you and I both know that you couldn't actually do that. I mean, I don't know what kind of training you have had, you might be really strong and agile, but... really?"

"Just take a seat, I'm not going to hurt you, or kill you for that matter."

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Ireland "Ann" O'Neale

A dream is all I have

Ireland listened to him as he debunked her theories, and he happened to be right, there was no way she could stab someone, she had a hard time cutting steak for heavens sake. He aid he wasn't going to hurt her and she narrowed her eyes, "do you really expect me to believe someone who kidnapped me? I know the statistics. If you're kidnapped and see the face of your captor your chances of getting out alive drop way below any percentage that would benefit me." None the less though, she slowly stood, dropping her backpack and the stake, although she did keep the silver out in front of her as she found a chair and sat down, watching him carefully.

It's not enough
I'm gonna go

& I'm alright!
User Image

x❧ⓟ Ⓔ Ⓣ Ⓔ Ⓡ

Peter tilted his head, "You are very smart." He said as he walked over to where she sat. He sat down on the floor before her. "And also, a journalist." He smiled a bit before leaning back. "You are a curious soul by nature." He said before clearing his throat. "You can't help but admit, you must be rather curious about all of this around you, huh?" He looked up at the very beautiful woman. Still it was odd to think of her as a formidable foe. But, the press had always been their biggest enemy. Not like anyone could actually prove the existence of werewolves without catching one. She was just a young girl though, still a child really.

"So tell me, why would you think it was a good idea to put a video like you did up onto the internet. Why would you think it was intelligent to put that up. It was not as if anyone would believe it to be true." He folded his hands together.

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Ireland "Ann" O'Neale

A dream is all I have

Ireland narrowed her eyes a bit, she got the feeling he was trying to sweet talk her, talking about how she was smart and all that, what kind of person just openly complimented someone like that? He asked about the video and she raised her chin. "It's important to tell the truth. And- and maybe I am curious! Maybe I'm kind of freaking out and wondering what the hell something like you is doing in this world. Maybe I want to know the science behind it and- and maybe I think it's kind of cool..." she looked at him closer and also noticed that he was kinda, okay REALLY hot, but if he could turn into a werewolf and kidnapped her then she doubted he'd be interested. She crossed her arms over her chest, "either way, I think it's important to tell the truth no matter what other people think. I've challenged all of my viewers to check for any discrepancies and special effects, and I'm certain some of them believe me. I think it's important, there have been attacks by- whatever you people are, and humans have a right to know and defend themselves. That, or we can get you help."

It's not enough
I'm gonna go

& I'm alright!
User Image

x❧ⓟ Ⓔ Ⓣ Ⓔ Ⓡ

Peter listened to her, and was honestly a bit fascinated. He nodded his head, "You really do have a point, but think about it... think about humanity, child." He said as he leaned forward now. Then he slowly stood up. "Difference in skin color, difference in gender, difference in religion..." He smiled a bit. "The human race does not take kindly to people who are different." He sighed and walked to his shelf, pulling out a very old book. It was hand written. He walked and handed it to her. It was a record of all of the wars and protests, all of the most important events that he had lived through. "Think of the bloody war that would ensue." He cleared his throat. "My kind do our best to live normal lives, but when the animal instinct takes over..." He looked away. "Sometimes it is impossible to control." He then furrowed his brows. "A few casualties certainly outweighs the hundreds upon thousands of lives that would be lost in an inevitable war that would be caused if our existence was known."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff