Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Star

User Image

User Image
Ⓒⓗⓤ~! 1 1 Yuri Yaoi RP - Ⓟⓡⓘⓥⓐⓣⓔ

Betwixt Silver moonlight734 and H e a v e n Revive.

Please don't post.

Prfile Skelet
n
gαιαη ηαмє:
уσυя ηαмє:
уσυя αgє:
уσυя ρσѕιтιση: [уσυ κησw. ^^]
уσυя ѕнσят ѕтσяу:
уσυя ƒєαяѕ:
уσυя jσуѕ:
уσυя тαℓєηтѕ:
уσυя ρι¢тυяє

User Image

Blessed Star

User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image

Chotto heihei oi ! 1tsu1 tsuno rorupurei de,toukou shina!

ちょっとヘイヘイおい! 1つ1つのロールプレイで、投稿しないでください!

Hey, Hey, Hey Hey! One on One Roleplay, Don't post!

Blessed Star

Silver's Profile

gαιαη ηαмє:Silver_moonlight734
уσυя ηαмє:Jonah Izack
уσυя αgє: 237 (19)
уσυя ρσѕιтιση: Seke
уσυя ѕнσят ѕтσяу:Your probably wondering why such a delicate being uch a an angel fell from the heaven above down to the depth of earth. Well the theres only one word to explain it : Banishment. To what extent did a angelic creature had to go before being kicked out the gates? Death of another creature. That's right, he murder of there same race would cause god to throw you out of the gate forever and force you to walk the world of the living for all eternity. But why would such creature do something to someone of there own kind? The answer to that is betrayal and traitors. Such things could make an angel turn dark and eventually find bliss in the death of their own. Jonah had done just that. He killed his twin brother in order to recieve such bliss. But what was the purpose? Jacob had everything and Jonah had nothing. Though they had the same face they were both very different. Jonah always hiding in the shadow of his older brother. Not once being recognized for his accoplishments. Always being played off as Jacobs less important other as if Jonah had no feelings at all. Untill one day that all seized and he murdered his brother in pure homicide. For once he was being recognized, butnot for the right reason and for that he was thrown into earth to forever dwell among the living.
уσυя ƒєαяѕ:
- S p i d e r s
- B l o o d
- M i r r o r s
уσυя jσуѕ:
- [S w e e t s]
- [S t u f f e d] animals
- The [s k y]
уσυя тαℓєηтѕ: Anything musical, Shadow manipilation
уσυя ρι¢тυяє
User Image

Blessed Star

User Image

gαιαη ηαмє:H e a v e n Revive
уσυя ηαмє: Allen
уσυя αgє:20[ 240]
уσυя ρσѕιтιση: Seke
уσυя ѕнσят ѕтσяу:Allen wasn't a typical demon. In fact, he was much different from his kind--- a misfit, if you will. Allen found Humans useful, not annoying and an abomination. Although his powers and progress grew far more faster than any of the others, and people and demons alike took a moment before judging him. Allen was open about his race sometimes, which caused him to grow deeper into trouble. Allen was then sentenced to live a life of seclusion, from all races. He was hung upon a silver cross [for whatever purpose that held; he wasn't a Lycan] and sent away to a small town. He lived in seclusion on the cross. None of the humans knowing.
уσυя ƒєαяѕ: Pregnant Women -- "It's not just their belly that bothers me."
Cars -- "The hell are those things anyway...?"
уσυя jσуѕ:Candy -- "So,So sweet."
Rain -- "Reminds me of when I was... pure... in demon terms."
Smoke -- "Reminds me of now."
Cards -- "They're fun. I'd love to play with you some time."
уσυя тαℓєηтѕ: He's ironically Clairvoyant (could be one of the reasons he got into trouble. Misfit, much.) Allen is also able to play games with your mind.
уσυя ρι¢тυяє<---

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces