Kiara Summersong
xxxxxxxxxx
═══════════════════════════════════════
Innocent and Gentle
A Butterfly So Beautiful
Butterfly Fly Away

User Image

Kiara smiled softly, "I should be thanking you more... You did save me before..." she stood up slowly, her white dress slightly stained with his blood was not the prettiest sight, not that she could see it anyways. "I'm Kiara. You should stay here for a few days to recover." she offered before turning away, "I'll get you some food." she said, walking into the kitchen, she dodged the coffee table and chairs as if she had sight.

Kiara quickly gathered some of the muffins she baked the day before and a glass of milk.
Wait... This could be hard to eat... Maybe I should make porridge... Who would trust a blind cook? I wonder what he'd like... she pondered, but she soon ignored her thoughts and just brought the food to the coffee table. If he didn't like it, then she could just figure out what to do next. "I hope you're not allergic to nuts and chocolate." she chuckled, her voice was scerene, despite the fact that she had just experienced a rather scary situation. "You can rest in my bed in a few minutes. I'll just move things around and sleep here."

Fashionable Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
JAKE ROSS MAXWELL
The Match in a Dark Cave
---------------------------------------------------

The girl stood and to Jake's amazementl walked to the kitchen as if it were nothing to be blind. The moment she walked out of the room he let out a breath. 'Why am I so worked up over this?' Jake mentally slapped himself for acting this way. He wasn't some p***k who just drank milk and ate muffins all day was he? No!

After a moment the girl came back into the carrying a glass of milk and some muffins.

"I hope you're not allergic to nuts and chocolate."

His stomach growled at the sight of it and Jake had to hold himself back from literally pouncing on her and scarfing it all down. 'Then again I guess that wouldn't be so bad. Beats sitting out there starving to death.' When she placed them down he restrained himself from once again, scarfing it all down. Jake forced himself to eat slowly and savor every bite. When she offered him the bed however, he nearly choked.

"N-no! It's fine really! I don't need to take your bed from you as well! I'll just sleep here on the couch if you must have me stay at all. It's your house and your bed, I'm fine. And you really don't owe me anything. It's not like it was some heroic act, I would have done it for anyone. he replied.

'That's such a lie... I would never have done that for anyone. On the contrary, Iv'e done a lot of terrible things in my time. Things not many people could even imagine...'
User Image
Kiara Summersong
xxxxxxxxxx
Innocent and Gentle
A Butterfly So Beautiful
Butterfly Fly Away

User Image

Kiara heard his stomach grumble and restrained herself from laughing, but when he almost choked, she couldn't help but let a small giggle escape her lips. She listened to his comment about 'being heroic for anyone' thing and smiled, "Liar." however, Kiara really had no idea if it was true or not. She just didn't really want to believe that there was someone so selfless that they'll save a stranger any day. Well, that's what he did for her... But, there must be some excuse. Maybe she looked like someone he knew...

"You can take my bed. I don't sleep very well in it anyways. I think the couch is more comfortable for me." she lied. In actual fact, Kiara had nightmares or strange dreams every night. No matter what she slept in or where.
She let out a sigh without knowing, before continuing, "You should call your family. They'll be worried about you." she tilted her head slightly, she looked quite innocent. Her brown hair gently caressed her skin. She wished someone could tell her that, except for the fact that she had no family to call too... She had no family that would worry about her. Not anymore. She let out a sad sigh once again.

[[OOC: I have to go, sorry D:. I'll reply tomorrow.]]

Fashionable Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
JAKE ROSS MAXWELL
The Match in a Dark Cave

Jake stopped eating and turned to look at the girl.
"Oh no. I'm sure they don't mind. I tend to disappear like this all the time." 'Lie'
"I can just them tomorrow and go home." 'Lie'
"They're very understanding when it comes to things like this you know." 'Lie'
"And I will always have that home and a loving family to go back to." 'The biggest lie... Who am I kidding... The only people who want me is the old gang... and they don't want me back because I'm a good friend... they want me because I-'

Jake suddenly felt very tired. His wound still ached and his muscles were exhausted and numb. He shifted his carefully and stretched before resting on the arm of the couch.
"I really am fine here on your couch... Actually... the only only thing that bothers me is how you could let a complete stranger into your house like this... I could be some kind of rapist or something, no better than that man from earlier. Or..." Jake let his voice trail off there.
'Or I could be a murderer.'
User Image
Kiara Summersong
xxxxxxxxxx
Innocent and Gentle
A Butterfly So Beautiful
Butterfly Fly Away

User Image

Kiara frowned, not knowing wether it was just her imagination, or wether he was lying. After all, she had lied to many people about her family situation and she knew how it felt and sounded like to lie about your family. But, she decided to play along- just in case it was her imagination. It'd be cruel to just doubt his words without even knowing him.
"You must have a very lovely family." she smiled, "I wouldn't be surprised if your whole family was so kind."

Kiara perked her head when she heard him comment about her. "Mmm... I don't think any man would want to touch me. I don't think any man would want to rape a blind girl. An ugly one, infact." she laughed pitifully at herself. She never looked at herself in the mirror, but back when her father and mother were still with her... She remembered what the posh girls in her old school used to say to her. Ugly... Annoying... Stupid... she repeated the words inside her mind. She knew that they were right. They were smart girls and they were loved by everyone.
"I'm sure the man earlier was... drunk..." she said, her words trailed off... She suddenly felt sorry for the man.

As she kept thinking in her mind about herself, she began shaking. Almost ignoring the fact that she had a guest with her. Insecure. That was the feeling. She felt as if everything was her fault. Everything.
"I-I'm sorry. I'll go get a blanket and pillow for you." Kiara smiled a fake smile and shakily shifted about.

Fashionable Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
JAKE ROSS MAXWELL
The Match in a Dark Cave

When Jake heard the quiver in her voice before she began to shake. The sight almost hurt him. Once again he had the urge to comfort her, stronger than the last ones. Without thinking he suddenly reached forward and embraced her. He held onto her tightly, feeling the of her breathing. A sweet aroma rose off of her fragile body. Jake didn't know why, but it wasn't the thought anymore, it was the need to make her feel protected.

"You're wrong... Your beauty is unmatched to any I've ever seen. Your kind enough to offer me this place to stay when you don't even know me. You trusted me to lead you here. Geez! You even freaking gave me food! One of those people only comes by in a lifetime, and anyone who says otherwise is some b*****d who has no idea who their talking about!"

After he held her like that for a moment he suddenly realized what he was currently doing and what he had just said. It was so unlike him!
What the hell is wrong with me...?
User Image
Kiara Summersong
xxxxxxxxxx
Innocent and Gentle
A Butterfly So Beautiful
Butterfly Fly Away

User Image

Kiara was about to get up, but she suddenly felt arms around her and she imediately thought that she was crazy. The loneliness has gotten to me. I must be insane... In my own little world... Her chest rising as her breathing quickened.
Wait... This isn't my imagination... She realised. She was pressed against his chest. He was comforting her. His skin against her's... It made her shudder. She had never been embraced by a man. Not even her father. The feeling was so different, it made her face flushed.

He even commented on her beauty. Her lips curved into a smile. The feeling of being complimented... It was so strange. A total stranger whom saved her, was now comforting her. He was reassuring her that she was not what people described her as. It was as if God sent him down for her. To give her just a little light in her dark life.
Hah, no... That's wrong. It's just my stupid mind. No common sense at all... she thought, but she couldn't pull herself away from him. Instead, she closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. She could smell the muffins and a faint scent of blood. Not the best scent, but it was good enough.

"Thank you... Thank you so much..." she quietly mumbled. Kiara had no idea how to push him away. She had no idea how to thank him in any other way. Kiara already believed that he was a friend. A friend of whom she was nameless to her. A friend that was striked with a knife to protect her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff