Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pesky Gekko

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
“You can be lots of things.” Lauren said softly. She was not sure if Azrous had caught what she said, but whatever word she used to describe him was one of affection. She wondered what type of words he would use to describe her. She looked around at him, wishing that he would finish his thought. Lauren sighed softly to herself, annoyed by Casteel’s presence. She smiled and looked around at him. “I too hope that I will get to see that part of you Master Azrous.” Lauren meant it. She greatly desired to see every part of Azrous that she could so that she could know everything there was to know about the young prince.

Lauren nodded. She thought to herself that she was glad she was not a vegetarian if she were going to be visiting him in his home nation. She smiled warmly at him. “Well then I am glad that you have this opportunity. We have many wonderful fresh fruits. Some of the fruits are imported here as well from the southern lands since their terrain fosters growth. I do hope that that will not turn you away from some of the delicacies that we have here.” Lauren said as she led the way. She heard Casteel’s response. It was not at all helpful. If these individuals were hiding in the shadows being ever vigilant had been there for long then they would have seen her and Azrous share a kiss. That was much more likely to cause an uproar than the act of holding hands. Once more she was left wondering exactly what the damage of holding hands was. Anything more than that would be damaging to her reputation. Lauren’s reputation within her family was already changed, and so this was probably what Casteel was thinking about when it came to them showing their affections. Lauren did not want to spoil her chance of going along with Azrous to his land and getting to learn more about him. She did want to respect her father’s wishes so that she could gain his permission and his acceptance.

Miluiel eagerly awaited Elphaba’s response to her questions. She was not exactly excited about what she had to say. But at least when he was on his own he was not speaking of Lauren. Elphaba went further, urging Miluiel to go for it and to show Serith what he was missing out on when it came to the younger daughter. “Thank you Miss Elphaba.” Miluiel said. She still felt as if she were doing something wrong, something deceitful. “I do think that I am ready to go and join the others. I imagine at this point Master Serith might start to be wondering what is going on.” Miluiel said. She reached out to take Elphaba’s hand and squeezed it gently. There was some nervous tension there. She held onto her for just a moment before she walked out the exit to where Serith would be. “Did you miss us?” She asked enthusiastically as she came up behind him and reached for his hand, taking it from behind so that their arms were somewhat wrapped around each other. “I am sure by now they are wondering where we have gone off to.” Miluiel giggled softly as she stepped up closer to Serith so that their arms might brush gently together. “Come on, now. Have you nothing to say?” She asked brightly as she led him on up the stairs she had nearly just tumbled down.

Mint Meow's Husband

Heartwarming Hoarder

18,965 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
"No, I understand some of the things we import are from Salizar. It is one of the great things about the treaty we are celebrating now. Our nations are not just tolerating one another but through your lands we are able to trade and interact without misunderstandings. Of course sometimes there are still misunderstandings now and then but nothing that would break the peace we ave held for these 150 years." Azrous said matter of fact as they made their way t where stands were set up for people to relax and eat between events. As they made their way down Azrous was caught off guard as Miluiel and Serith made their way up the stairs to the balcony. The first thing Azrous noticed was they were fairly close together and holding hands and the second thing he noticed was the trophy awarded for winning the competition.

"Congratulations on your victory Serith of Salizar." Azrous said almost instantly as though rehearsing his line in secret for when they finally met once more. Azrous's smile changed from his happy smile to one more relaxed and friendly as he reached out to offer his hand in a shake.but then pulls back slightly. "It seems you do not have any spare hands to shake so why don't we agree on a handshake was exchanged non the less.

Elphaba nodded her head when Miluiel took her hand for a moment figuring she probably wanted to feel the support as her hands tightened nervously around her own. "I haven't known you very long young lady but if there is one thing I do see in you is passion which is important for people your age...or mine I suppose." Elphaba said grinning slightly as she mentioned her age, "Never regret anything unless you have never tried. "

Serith met the man that he competed with and offered some last minute conversation and then explaining he wasn't loitering about but instead was guarding the door while the girls freshen up. Soon departed once more Serith kept looking around the relatively common room and tried to imagine what it was like if it was part of the original structure more than 150 years ago when it was used to solve conflicts. He was about to yawn when Miluiel came up behind him and took his hand.to his surprise and turned to her. He could feel her brushing up against him as he turned toward her and smiled brightly.

He wasn't sure why but she seemed happier then before and it gave her a radiance she shared with Lauren. Certainly their mother must have been quite the beauty to have two young ladies as them. Whatever happened in the room behind them Elphaba knew some way to dispel Miluiel's nervousness as she firmly held his hand and began waling him toward the balcony in one fluid motion.

"I knew where you were but I was starting to wonder if you had more straw on you then I originally thought. I didn't want to embarrass you by trying to help so I am glad Elphaba was able to assist you instead." Serith said squeezing the hand Miluiel was holding as they began there assent with Elphaba covering their rear. Before to long they met Lauren, Azrous and Casteel on the stairs and Azrous was quick to congratulate him. It was a such a a royal thing to do showing humility and respect for one's peers but when Azrous presented his hand to shake hands he soon pulled it back once he noticed Serith had no free hands, Serith smiled and nodded as he held Miluiel's hand firmly in his own. "A shake was indeed exchanged in heart and words if not physically and I gratefully accept your kind statement. I am just glad I could win as I said I would for our kind hosts."

Pesky Gekko

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Lauren smiled. She knew that there was a particular bias between the northern and the southern nation. It was a conflict bathed in blood. “Yes, that is certainly the reason we are at this fine celebration today.” Lauren chimed in cheerfully as they walked along. Hearing Azrous speak so brightly brought up her mood a little from talking with the not so cheerful Casteel. They were nearing the concession stand when Lauren heard a familiar laugh. She followed Azrous’s gaze and spotted her sister, with her arm wrapped around Serith’s. In his other hand he held the trophy. As they approached the cheerful couple Lauren noticed the immediate change in Azrous’s expression as they approached. “Yes, congratulations! You pulled some very stunning stunts out there Master Serith. It was delightful to watch! I think you had the whole arena sitting on the edge of their seats!” Lauren said gleefully after Azrous spoke his congratulations.

Elphaba’s words lingered in Miluiel’s mind as she led Serith up the stairs. She hoped that her sudden clinging to his arm did not push him away. She hoped that perhaps it would increase his attraction to her. Happy people liked happy people, right? “Yes, I am glad that she was able to help too. You have a wonderful guardian with you Serith.” Miluiel said, glancing over her shoulder at Elphaba and winking at her. She felt him squeeze her hand and felt an almost electrical thrill race through her. Was this his acceptance of her? Suddenly they were drawing near Lauren, Azrous, and Casteel. She smiled cheerfully as she walked her own trophy along the way and up to the others. Both Azrous and Lauren congratulated Serith. There was then a pause. “So, uh, where are you three heading?” Miluiel finally asked.

Lauren smiled, thankful that her sister had broken the awkward silence between the two groups. “We were heading down to the concession stands.” Lauren offered rather quickly. “Is there anything that we might get for any of you?” Lauren asked. “Surely you must feel a little hungry after such an amazing show.” Lauren said, holding her hands awkwardly before her. She was happy to see her sister looking so happy, but she was somewhat jealous that they were allowed to do so without his guardian glaring unhappily at them. Instead she seemed entertained. Why could Casteel not be more like this woman and allow them even to share something as simple as touch. She did her best to keep her smile genuine and not to reveal her thoughts. What was going on was not their issue.

Mint Meow's Husband

Heartwarming Hoarder

18,965 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
"Archery is not all that physically demanding considering but that sounds like a pleasant idea. Of course I would not dream to send the...three of you to get us something. Why don't we all go forth to the stands and partake of good food and great company." Serith said pausing only for a moment when he focused on Casteel then focused on Miluiel. Whatever happened back there with Elphaba Miluiel was very friendly and with everything happening it was nice to be able to physically hold someone even though it was just her hand. "What do you say Miluiel. Would you be willing to walk with us to the stands. I will get you some of those sweets you like if you come with us."

Serith knew Lauren and Azrous had already fallen for one another and Serith had already been thinking about how Miluiel tries so hard to assist him and make him happy that having her hold his hand seemed right even though the woman he also thought he cared for was standing before them with Azrous within reach of her. Besides...I am sure the fans will be happy to see me in the aftermath if the arena was as riled up as lady Lauren makes it sound."

Elphaba cringed at the thought of him going to the stalls where there would be so many people. "Perhaps it is best to let your public admire you from afar my lord...from what I saw peering out to the stands there were a lot of people and I have no idea how they would react to you showing up or if any dangers are mingled within the crowd." Elphaba said slightly strained but she still smiled though uneasily as though trying to being happy in a dangerous situation.

"Hmmm...well we have Casteel and Azrous here as well. I am sure these two would not willingly let a diplomat from their southern neighbor get attacked by anything to dangerous just as I woud suspect you would protect them. I know I would never stand by if danger arose for them." Serith said casually and in a friendly tone not showing any sign of fear. "However I would not want to accidentally get either of the ladies involved if people rush me so I am left with a rather difficult decision. I suppose there is no way to disuise myself considering I seem to have caused you trouble."

Pesky Gekko

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Miluiel looked at Lauren, Azrous and Casteel, reading their expressions before looking back over at Serith. She smiled brightly. “I would be very happy to come along, as long as we are not intruding. I think it would be fun to spend some time all together.” Miluiel said excitedly. She quieted some when Serith spoke about the fans who might be excited to see him down at the concession stands. She wanted to be his only fan.

Lauren looked from group to group as the discussion wore on. She felt a pang of guilt deep down when Serith mentioned that he would jump into action if danger were to befall Azrous or Lauren, or Miluiel. When he was in trouble he was all alone with Elphaba. She wondered if he was trying to make them feel at all guilt ridden. “Really, it is no trouble. I like to believe that this is a pretty safe crowd. If you do want to join us then we could go down, see what they have, then bring it back.” Lauren offered. At this point it seemed that she and Azrous were not going to get away alone together again. They would not have been alone anyway with Casteel following along so closely. The large man was quiet, and was very much an elephant in the room. He seemed to be doing whatever he could to push Lauren away from Azrous. Azrous had also seemed to desire the same things that she did. Now he too was seeming distant. Serith and her sister were so close and so openly so. It was as if they had traded places. How did this happen? Lauren would not speak it, but she wished that Azrous would defy Casteel. He was just trying to live with her father’s rules, and she understood that as well.

“We won’t be down there for long.” Miluiel said with a nod. “Just long enough to order and get our food, then we can return to the viewing balcony in time for the next competition.”

Mint Meow's Husband

Heartwarming Hoarder

18,965 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Azrous was observing the group as well. Honestly he would rather carry the man's food back to him then walk with him to the stalls. He was oozing ego and confidence which in Azorus's experience was dangerous combination. For that matter he seemed to have taken an interest with Miluiel who seemed like an easily impressionable girl and affectionate when she is calm. He couldn't help notice neither Elphaba nor Casteel took note of the way the two of them were not only holding hands but in a way that there arms were entwined as well. He couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of jealousy at how easily they seemed to be together suddenly and Azrous had to be patient when it came to Lauren. He looked at her trying to see if she was having similar thoughts and could imagine she was whether or not it was true,

Serith gleamed when Miluiel said she didn't mind and would like to spend time together. With Lauren's assurances he was convinced and nodded. "It is decided then, we will enjoy fantastic food and friendly people. If trouble comes together I am sure we can handle it. So then let us be off to the stands shall we?" Serith said as excitedly as Miluiel. "Please lead the way oh great guides of ours."

Elphaba listened to everyone who spoke and she sighed. "As you wish my lord. I will give my life to protect you if I must but know that I have presented you the possibility of danger and you still choose to go. Whatever happens good or bad will be heaved upon your shoulders, Just remember if you are in a dangerous situation then you must remain vigilant." Elphaba said while considering her options. Serith was a stubborn one like his father so there was no fighting it when he put his mind to something but regardless of what the others might be thinking she will not be able to relax until they are away from whatever crows awaits them.

Casteel also did not like the idea of taking a stroll with the Salizar prince considering his blatant interest in meeting total strangers even after he was attacked not long ago. Surely if he was next in line to the throne his siblings were not long away from the title themselves in the future. Then there was that woman that protects him supposedly. She was a flirt and hardly what he would consider a soldier and yet he could never quite overcome a dislike for her for some reason he has not fathomed. For the time being her utter disregard for their host's wishes which should be evident even to her by not dissuading the two of them from holding hands,

Pesky Gekko

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Lauren smiled, if not a little wearily. She had been hoping for a nice little get away with Azrous, but that was not going to happen. She did not feel like she could have let them go without an invitation. Lauren looked over at Azrous, trying to gage what he was feeling. She caught his gaze, but she could not tell exactly what he was thinking. She waited until Miluiel turned and took the lead before she looked over to Azrous. She stepped closer to him. “I am sorry, Azrous.”

“Come along then.” Miluiel half sang as she turned around, still hanging off Serith’s arm. She was happy to see Serith share her energy as they walked along side by side. Miluiel looked around at Elphaba when she spoke of danger as if it was just around the corner. This concerned her. Elphaba’s words made Miluiel uneasy. What if something did happen? Nothing had happened yet, but there was the chance that those who had attacked last night might be present. She looked to Serith to see what his response would be. Was he going to be affected by her words, or would he keep up his excited and energetic affect?

Lauren also heard what Elphaba had to say. She felt somewhat frightened by what she said, as if it were a threat. Did she know something the others did not? Lauren felt a sudden chill blow through the tunnel. She could feel bumps rising on her arms. She lifted her hands up to her arms and rubbed them, trying to rub away the chill.

Casteel frowned. He had been watching the Salizar prince as he held onto Farris's youngest daughter. He did not approve of this action and considered saying something, but then that hot headed woman spoke up. Her voice was heavy with concerning words. Did she know that there was a threat that the others did not know enough? This was sending up red flags. Casteel already did not trust Elphaba or Serith. Once Miluiel turned to start leading the group on down to the food stands Casteel lifted both of his hands and placed them upon Azrous's and Lauren's shoulders. "Hold up you two. I don't think that now is a good time to go down and get something to eat. I think that we should go back and wait until the next games begin. By that time there should be a substantial decrease in people who are down there and it should be safer for us." Casteel whispered. "Please, my Lord, consider this."

Mint Meow's Husband

Heartwarming Hoarder

18,965 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Before they could follow Azrous took Lauren's hand if only for a moment and shook his head, "Do not worry about it my love. It was only proper to ask being a host and they intruded on our excursion. Already I think your father is relaxing his rules since he let us venture like this so perhaps there will be more chances in the immediate future after we get some food."Food Azrous said as he leaned in and touched his forehead to hers for a second than pulled away knowing they could not dawdle long but his hand did not leave hers as though it had a mind of its own.

Elphaba noticed the group must have taken her advice because there was a sudden tension building but Serith was still happily following Miluiel to the stands even as Lauren and the Valus dignitaries paused for a moment as tough temporarily stunned, Maybe she underestimated the affect of practically throwing the younger daughter at her lord considering he matching her energy and making it a point to get food and possibly even meet people. For now she had to keep up with the two who were starting to out pace the others.

Azrous was not surprised by the hand on his shoulder but he was surprised by the concern in Casteel's voice and the severity of his words considering none of them were about how close Lauren and Azrous had become suddenly.after Serith and Miluiel left. Azrous looked down toward Miluiel and Serith making their way with Elphaba giving them chase and realized soon they would be out of sight of them. "The thought of putting any of you in danger in the slightest boggles the mind which is why I am surprised by Serith's actions just recently, Do you think we should go to make sure they are safe or do we return empty handed and explain we will wait till the Jousting event begins so the crowds are thinning?" Azrous asked concenredly to Lauren. He wasn't worried about Serith but Miluiel he couldn't just abandon if doom comes for Serith and he did not give Lauren a choice to decide.

Serith of course did not let Elphaba's warning sway his nerves but when he turned his head to see Miluiel looking at him he smiled warmly. "If you are worried we can turn back, I din't mind waiting for later and it looks like the others are holding back for some reason.I wouldn't blame you for wanting to turn back after Elphaba's warning but I think we will find more fun then danger and if it does get dangerous I will gladly protect you anyway."

Pesky Gekko

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Lauren’s lips parted slightly and a soft gasp escaped when Azrous suddenly took her hand. She looked around at him, smiling brightly as he did so. She had been jealous of her sister holding onto Serith as she did. Perhaps Azrous felt the same pang of jealousy she had felt since he now was holding her hand in his. In addition he referred to her as “my love,” a truly sweet sentiment that brought Lauren even more joy. She nodded in agreement. Her father did seem to be a little more lenient about them showing their affections. Perhaps this was a step toward progress. Azrous moved closer to her so that his forehead rested tenderly against hers. Feeling warmth creep into her cheeks Lauren whispered, “I can only hope so.” Sighing softly Lauren could not help but feel happy flutters deep within her stomach. It seemed as soon as he had rested his head tenderly against hers he was gone. Knowing that their tender contact could not last for long Lauren was still thankful for the close moment they had shared. However, despite Casteel’s wishes he continued to hold onto her hand.

Regardless of their moment of hesitation Lauren took a step forward to follow along after the others. There was a sudden heavy, restraining weight on her shoulder. She looked around to see that it was indeed Casteel who was holding them back. It seems that he too had taken Elphaba’s words to heart. Lauren nodded and looked on ahead where her sister, Serith, and Elphaba were almost around the corner. She also had concerns about Elphaba’s warning that it might not be the best time for everyone to go down. Lauren looked from Azrous to the area where her sister was disappearing around the corner. She looked back at Azrous. She was at a loss. She did not know what the right choice was in this situation. She did not want to see her sister in harm’s way, and she did not want to expose Azrous to danger if there was any to be found. In hindsight it would have been better for them all to return to the balcony and wait for the next event to begin before going down to get something to snack on. Lauren knew they had never had any issues before. The events had always been very peaceful. Could having the princes with them put a bigger target upon their backs? Lauren shook her head slightly. “I’m not sure what the best course of action is.” Lauren said softly. “This is a private walkway that leads only to our balcony. There are other stairs that lead to the other seats. We have walked along this far and found no one. Perhaps we can continue on and hang out in the stair way, watching the crowd below until it breaks up a little closer to the beginning of the next event. This way we can remain safe and out of the public eye, for the most part, and we can also keep an eye upon my sister and Master Serith. What are your thoughts on this?” Lauren asked, looking back at Azrous and at Casteel.

Miluiel smiled at Serith. He was a brave man, swearing to keep her safe no matter what happened. Did Elphaba know something that she was not sharing with the rest of them? “I am not sure. I do think that it would be smart to wait until some of the people disperse and return to their seats, however I do not want to take away from your glory.” Miluiel said. She did not mention that she might feel jealousy if other girls down in the crowds were to try and throw themselves at him, but she did not feel like bringing that up. “I will leave the choice up to you though, my Lord. You know Elphaba better than any of us. Therefore you should be the best judge on how to heed her warning. I personally have never seen any trouble at the concession stands other than the potential for a drunken brawl, but that typically is not until a bit later in the day.” Miluiel said, drawing on memories of the past.

Mint Meow's Husband

Heartwarming Hoarder

18,965 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Casteel thought upon it noting that Serith and Miluiel did come up this way so if there were no other ways up the stairs he could get between Azrous if trouble came their way and it would be a fairly easy defense at that. In the mean time Farris had secruity in the balcony so if anything tried getting to the balcony and come down it would be easy to spot with the sudden commotion.

"I can agree to your terms. Just so long if there is any trouble at all you are both to retreat back to Balcony while I handle it. I hope Elphaba is just naturally paranoid as any good soldier should be when at war with hidden foes and not right about bad things coming but I will be ready if they do." Casteel said moving so he stepped past the two of them. He gave up on them holding hands considering now the Salizar prince was doing it as well that maybe they could all play it off as a customary confusion if people question it.

Azrous wanted to follow to keep an eye on Serith so he didn't get Miluiel into trouble like Azrous did with Lauren earlier. Certainly he was worried about Lauren and having her cling to him even when sleeping slightly made him brave and stupid as though being in the same room like that was only natural. It was not like he was willing to do anything with her that was not completely voluntary on both sides and she was sleeping liek an angel which was probably why he too fell asleep. Now if Serith has decided to give up on Lauren to go after poor impressionable Miluiel then he worried about her now. Then again he was also worried about Farris who held the key to the bindings keeping Lauren in this country.

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea Lauren. I just hope your father and his friend are not worried when we don't return until just before the jousting event." Azrous said being ever the conservative one. "Maybe we should tell Farris it is going to take a little longer then expected to ensure he doesn't worry before we wait at the bottom of the tunnel just in case. We can tell him Miluiel and the others are already on their way and we are off to help them bring things back."

Serith slowed as Miluiel did when she began to question if their actions were really a good idea and soon they stopped at the end of the tunnel all together looking bak to finding the others not following very fast or possibly at all considering they were no longer in view. He turned back to Miluiel and thought of Elphaba's words about Lauren not being the only daughter to Master Farris. He reached out and took Miluiel's free hand with his while smiling, though more gently then when he let the excitement of the crowd cloud his thoughts.

"If you are not sure I will not force your hand nor will I go. By the way Miluiel I...wanted to say this is nice how you are holding my hand recently." Serith said far more calmly then one would suspect a man who was bursting with energy moment ago." I have been putting some thought into recent actions and I am afraid I let my fascination with your sister get out of hand. If I did or said anything to upset you or make you uncomfortable I wanted to apologize. You are both beautiful in your own rights but of all the time here so far I have had the most fun with you."

Pesky Gekko

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Lauren nodded. “Yes, that is something that I can agree to. I do not feel confident enough in my abilities to be able to help if something were to happen.” Lauren said softly so that they would be the only ones to hear about it. Lauren stepped to the side and waited for Casteel to step past them, as he appeared that he intended to do.

Lauren looked around at Azrous. Smiling softly at him she shook her head. “I think father will be fine. He might even be expecting that it may take a bit. Especially when Serith and Milli don’t return soon then he will probably imagine that we met up. If he does have concern then he will likely follow along behind us to see what is going on, although I do think that is unlikely.” Lauren said, smiling at Azrous. “If you still do want to go talk to my father and let him know then that is fine by me. We are basically stalling. Although if this is what happens then perhaps one of us should stay here just to keep an eye upon my sister and Serith, just in case something does happen. As much as I dislike the idea of splitting up that may be our only option.” Lauren said, still speaking softly, lest they be heard by anyone. She squeezed his hand slightly.

Miluiel looked down at her hand when Serith took it. She looked up at him as they turned to look straight at each other. Miluiel gazed into his eyes expectantly. She nodded after his first statement. She began thinking exactly what the best plan would be when he continued on thoughtfully. When he paused she drew a little closer. She was curious what he was going to say. Her expression was a little more blank and expecting. When he continued on Miluiel looked down. She could feel a light blush burning her cheeks. Her lips curled upward in a little smile. She looked back up at Serith, curiosity returning as she looked up at him. She laughed softly, and was once again focused upon her blushing. “Oh, my Lord, it is a pleasure to have shown you a fun time. If it is not too bold to say, I too have enjoyed holding your hand.” Miluiel said, very softly. “I-I too have had fun, with you, this weekend. You are a very special person, Master Serith.” Miluiel whispered to him. Her smile had since widened some in excitement. As she could tell it, this was his confession that he was starting to buy into her, that he was interested.

Mint Meow's Husband

Heartwarming Hoarder

18,965 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
"No. If you say he would probably expect it anyway then that won't be necessary. You know your father better then the rest of us by far and I was only trying to cover the basics in case he worried," Azrous said without a moments hesitation and moved forward slightly. With Casteel now taking the lead in case trouble came up Azrous found himself tempted to kiss Lauren once more regardless of warning. He knew she enjoyed the kisses as much as he when their lips finally parted and they were able to explore new things about one another in a moment of passion. Although the temptation Azrous felt to explore the sensation of kissing Lauren more he found himself reaching up and touching Lauren's face as though studying a treasure. "For now lets go see what Miluiel is getting into with the people from Salizar. I would prefer none of them got hurt if danger is nearby but mostly due to I don't want trouble for your family if they are hurt and I don't want anyone in your family to get dragged into a conflict. Let us be off when you are ready."

Serith knew Miluiel had a thing for him and originally her overt attempts reminded him of girls back home craved his attention not because he was good looking or because he was kind but because he was the next in line to be king "What would you say makes me a special person Miluiel? I am always curious when I hear someone tells me that because the answer is almost always different." Serith said smiling as Miluiel so easily blushed just from this little bit of attention. Unlike many of the girls that strived for his attention in the past Miluiel seemed far more innocent and demur which was a refreshing change.

Pesky Gekko

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Lauren did not think that her father would be concerned if they did not return right away. This would be especially true if Serith and Miluiel did not return right away. He would likely assume that they had met up and were all going down to get something together. Unless there was a conflict below she doubted he would suspect anything was amiss, unless they did stay away for too long. Having gone to the games for many years, however, he would know that this was a busy time and that there would be longer lines. “Perfect.” Lauren said softly when Azrous agreed that it would be easiest for them to simply make their way down the stairs and wait there till the crowds filtered out some.

She smiled charmingly at him as he stepped a little closer. Looking him over she tried to read exactly what was going on now that they were holding hands again and that Casteel was turned away for the moment. Was he taking advantage of not being under Casteel’s watchful eye? Standing as close as they were Lauren thought she could feel a slight chill wafting off of his body. She could feel goose bumps appearing on her arms from the sudden chill as well as the excitement she felt running through her. Azrous lifted his hand and gently traced her jawline, causing chills to run through her body. She tilted her head slightly so that it rested a little more in Azrous’s hand. She too lifted her free hand to go and gently brush her fingertips across his cheek. She let her fingers slip through his hair, which was tied into a braid, and wrapped them slightly around the back of his head just behind his ear. “I, I think that is a good idea.” Lauren said softly as she looked longingly into his eyes. It was so unfair for him to tempt her like this. She responded quickly, guided by a gut instinct. Lauren leaned forward, applying pressure to the back of his neck to draw him closer as well. Their lips met. She pressed into him slightly at first, trying to get the full impact of the kiss, and perhaps leave him wanting more. She held on for a few seconds. These quick kisses were untrained and careless. She surprised herself as she kissed him a little more roughly than she had intended. When she finally loosened up on him she moved away far enough to where he could see an excited smile on her face. As tenderly as their foreheads had touched before, she did the same, but also moving her head to the side so that their eyebrows touched. From here she brushed her lips over his lower cheek, just in front of his ear. “We probably should be going now.” She whispered softly hoping that her breath might hit his ear just right to give it a little tickle. “I am ready.”

Miluiel looked down and sighed softly as she took a moment to organize her thoughts. “You, Master Serith, are special because you care, I can tell that you have a special passion in you that is so exhilarating. You are sweet and fun and add a certain spice to life. You are unique, and excellent with a bow and arrow. You feel down to earth, real, and like I have known you for longer than I have.” Miluiel said, ending lamely. She hoped that what she said was not too cliché, nor that he had heard this very thing many times before. She really did care for him and hoped that there was something special and exceptional in what she had to say.

Mint Meow's Husband

Heartwarming Hoarder

18,965 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Azrous enjoyed the gentle way Lauren Moved her hand and before he knew it her hand was on the back of his neck and pulled him toward her as she moved to him. Her lips locked together moist and yet warm upon his own and Azrous did not resist as he pushed into her kiss as well allowing the passion to flow from and into him in a brief moment when caution was merely a distant memory as electricity seemed to flow between the two of them.

When she was done kissing him she pulled away and Azrous could see not the gentle eyes of the woman he had grown to feel affection for but a sexier woman who's kiss stunned him the moment they were no longer together. Azrous smiled a little goofilly as she said she was ready to go. It was a kiss that said I am your's and you are mine and nothing can stand between us.

"I uhh...yeah...we should watch out for trouble." Azrous said steeping forward and wrapping his arms around Lauren pulling her deep into his embrace as he chest moved in and out from the recent kissing experience. He held her for a moment and began pulling back but not very strongly because in the time he held her his mind and body began to calm down. That was amazing Lauren... I have never seen a kiss so full of passion much less be a part of it. You never cease to amaze me.

Serith was not concerned about Elphaba who was watching the scene unfold behind him. He never noticed the thumbs up she gave Miluiel when she more or less smoothly told him why she liked him. No, Serith was watching her eyes as she looked into his and explained why she like him. He could not deny her feelings anymore and he was not used to being alone with the exception of Elphaba who he did not see in that light.

He raised his hands that contained hers up to his lips as she finished. He kept eye contact with her and nodded slowly. "You are a passionate young woman who although is younger then me is not greatly so. I enjoy your fun spirit and your open mind and heart. If not for Elphaba telling me to not seek hopeless relations and your assertiveness I might have blindly overlooked you which would have been a grievest of mistakes. Whether as a friend or as more I am happy to have this time with you Miluiel. Thank you."

Pesky Gekko

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Lauren closed her eyes as she thought about the kiss. She smiled brightly as she snuggled against him. She had felt him get into the kiss as well, adding his own force to the exchange. With this being their second attempt at a kiss she was very happy with the progress they had made. With her eyes closed she pictured the goofy smile he had upon his face. After a few seconds he responded. She listened thoughtfully as he stepped closer and held tightly onto her. She slid her arms around him as well, squeezing him cheerfully. She enjoyed feeling the gentle rhythm of his breathing as he held onto her. She opened her eyes slightly when she felt him move, loosening his arms around her. It was time for them to get going. She wished she could stay wrapped in his arms. It was comfortable, it felt safe. She could have fallen asleep, perhaps, if they had stayed together long enough.

Lauren straightened herself. She still had her arms wrapped around him as she gazed into his eyes. “It was pretty amazing. I think we are getting better. I agree, that was…” She lifted a hand to stroke her fingernails across his cheek, “So wonderful.” She finished. Her eyes were sparkling slightly in the dim light. “I think that there is some definite chemistry between us.” Lauren said and placed her hand gently upon his chest. “Come along, my dearest, or else Master Casteel will notice he has left us behind.”

Lauren hesitantly moved away from Azrous, although she did make a move to take his hand once more. “I am glad, you know, that we had that opportunity. I look forward to a future of more.” Lauren said, looking around at Azrous slyly. She had known it before, but she was ever more sure that their fates were entwined. She was certain that she had found a way to wiggle into his life, as he had found a way to be a part of hers.

Miluiel, out the corner of her eye, saw the gesture from Elphaba as she seemed to approve of what the young woman said to Serith. Meanwhile she looked back into his eyes, waiting for him to speak. At first he did not speak, but instead he lifted her hand and slowly placed his lips there upon her hand. She looked from his hand up to his eyes once more, eagerly awaiting what he had to say. She managed a smile, which spread wider and wider as he spoke softly to her. “I, I too am glad that you did not overlook me.” Miluiel said weakly as if just finding her voice once more. “I may not be my sister, but I do think that I would be good for you, as a friend… or… as… more, given the chance.” Miluiel took half a step closer to Serith and lifted her free hand to his neck. She draped it casually over his shoulder and gently began stroking the hair behind his ear. It was soft and silky as it brushed over her fingers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff