Welcome to Gaia! ::

TOURNAMENT RULES

READ AND UNDERSTAND. ANYTHING THAT IS DONE OTHERWISE WILL HAVE CONSQUENCES!!!

~ NO DEATH
~ NO GODMODDING
~ NO AUTOHITTING
~ POWERS AND WEAPONS OFM ALL KIND ARE ALLOWED, JUST NOTHING THAT AUTOMATICALLY KILLS SOMEONE. THAT'S STUPID
~ JUDGES WILL DECIDE THE WINNER
~ IF YOU LEAVE FOR A REALLY LONG TIME DURING YOUR BATTLE, PROVIDE A REASON OR YOU WILL HAVE FORFEITED
~ DON'T b***h IF YOU DON'T WIN, I HATE THAT
~ ONCE YOU ARE DONE, GO BACK TO THE ORGINAL THREAD AND EITHER WAIT OR LEAVE OR WHATEVER YOU DO
~THERE IS A TIME LIMIT WHEN DEMONIA OF IJINA CALLS THE TIME THEN IT IS DONE.
~DON'T ACT LIUKE YOU ARE GOD, YOU CAN GET HIT AND DON'T DODGE EVERYTHING. IT'S BULLSHIT REALLY.
Fighters Numbers

1- Reyen

2- Iji

3- Oblivion

4- Raid

5- Ocosu

6- Alyn Elfblood

7-

8-
~*~ WINNERS~*~

Round 1: Reyen

Round 2: Raid

Round 3: Alyn

Round 4: Reyen
ROUND 1

Reyen vs Iji

Demonia walks into the arena and smiles a little as she snaps her fingers, the lights turning on. Looking at the key pad on the wall, she typed in a few numbers and crossed her arms as she watching the arena turn to the new terrain.

User Image

"Gentleman your arena has been set, the judges have been placed. Take your places on the designated ends and begin when ready!"
User Image
The two walked downstairs after preparing everything. "Alright bro...it's a forest...suits you well....you can do this....I'll be making sure things don't get out of hand..."

"Alright.." Iji said waving at her and walking to the "center" looking around. "Hmm...ok...I wonder....where is he...."
[ Was the "Your arena has been set..." thing a reference to Zoids? XD ]
Reyen appeared from the shadows. He had always been there, in plain view in the arena, but eyes would pass over him as something ordinary, some part of the background. He wore the same clothes as the night before, but carried what appeared to be a sword belt over one shoulder. He slowly slipped off his shirt, retrieving the buttons and placing them in a small pouch. He did the same for his boots and his belt. He didn't want anyone stealing the buttons, now did he? Shirt gone, he could be seen wearing a black tattered tank top, over the aforementioned comfortable pants. His shoes were gone, revealing pale bare feet. He wore two gauntlets on his arms, and, underneath them, he wore dark grey hand wraps. The gauntlets were simple black leather, the left one containing a silver rune inscribed disk, encircled by other runes, the other a miniature crossbow, bow arms folded back. One bolt was loaded, so to speak, and two other lined the left side, each no more than 5 inches. He buckled on his swordbelt, the pouch containing buttons tied on as well. On the left rested a sword, sheathed, with an ebony handle and a silver diamond shaped connection between blade and hilt. On the right, held in a loop of leather, was a silver baton, rune inscribed, but not quite gleaming. Shockingly, he removed both of his gauntlets, with a small latch, and tossed them on the pile of his things. This showed that the hand-wraps went down his forearms about three quarters of the way. He slowly began walking to the center, careful of any potential traps."Whenever you're ready."
[ Bleh, iffy post. ]
[ If you have to decide hits and misses with a bloody dice roll, I'd rather not roleplay here. Common sense decides hits and misses. You just figure if your character can do what you'd like them to do in the time allotted. If they can't then you get hit. If need be on dodge issues, we can use it, but I'd rather not use it for every attack, as I see it as getting out of a key part of roleplaying. ]

Chibi J rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

User Image
(( Untill I hear something else..I'll use the dice roll thing for now...but yeah I would definantly not have my character dodge everything...anything he'll get hit by a lot lol ))
"Oy a lot of weapons..." Iji muttered as he watched him. Only thing he had was his black shirt, jeans, and his trusty trenchcoat that was very durable. He looked around the surroundings and let nodded. After bowing to him out of a form of respect he quickly jumped to one of the trees. While in the branches hopefully hidden from sight he looked down at him and opened his hand. Iji then swung his arms forming 5 firebolts heading towards him. This was more to assess his speed and abilities..not to damage him.

Reyen Targawyn rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

[ I generally get too much. XD. In the Dark Tournament last year, I got my character raped to pieces from taking too many hits. Ask anyone who was in it about my fight with Licia/Tykat. ]
Reyen wasn't one to waste energy. He turned, raising his right hand to the oncoming fireballs. He tapped Mana.
Mana is a force that, according to several books of ancient lore, flows around the universe. Practitioners slowly absorb this energy, and are able to use it for various abilities. For example, one could strengthen their muscles, or maybe enhance the performance of a sensory organ. But, the most direct abilities were Pushes and Pulls. Practitioners could Pull, creating a sort of vacuum, or Push, creating a high air pressure field, from the palms of their hands and the soles of their feet. The result was a jerky sort of physics based combat. Mana always tried to cancel out other energies. For example, if arrows were flying towards a Practitioner, Mana would negate the push of the bowstring, and the arrows would fall to the ground. It also bears noting that, according to said books of lore, when mana was tapped it resided in the head, adding a level of clear focus and an increase in processing speed.
And so, with a flip of his wrist, Reyen released a powerful blast that canceled the forward momentum of the fireballs aimed at him. He might miss some that weren't coming straight towards him. They would likely create small brush fires, and maybe even give minor burns, but given their indirect nature, nothing would be severe.

[ I'll roll, but I shouldn't need to out of principle, and, more importantly, because I wasn't attacking, only blocking. People so often forget that blocking is often so much better than dodging. ]

Chibi J rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

User Image
(( Yeah I block also. And on the other RP I'm at now. My character gets demolished also ^ ^. Only time he's able to do a good bit of damage is if he's lucky or goes into Inari mode...which won't happen here cause that's an Overpowered mess lol ))
Iji looked down from the trees and noticed his plan. "Only way for me to use magic is if I weaken him a little..." Iji decided the best way to take care of this fight is if he used close range martial arts, the art of Baguzhang. Iji's main focus was to strike vital points in Reyen hopefully damaging his muscles. With his fire magic it would also cause a slight burn on the inside also. Nodding, jumped swiftly and stealthy from tree to tree until he found a spot behind Reyen where he quickly ran at him with his palm open for a palm strike to his upper right arm.

Reyen Targawyn rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

The blow may have been aimed at his right arm, but that didn't mean that was where it hit. The man's stance formed at the first sign of movement, feet turning inward a comfortable distance apart, and he spun, so that the blow aimed at his right arm hit his left forearm. It hurt like hell, but he'd survive. He wasn't big on momentum blows; they messed with his balance too much. But if you were moving quickly, what the hell? So as he moved, he pushed mana into his right arm, and slammed his forearm into his opponent's kidney. It bears noting that he pushed mana into his entire arm, importantly his muscle and his bone. The result would be a bone club of sorts crashing into his foe.
[ If that move was a bit too iffy for you, let me know and I'll edit it. ]
User Image
(( Nah. I know what ya talking about. And yeah see I can see Iji getting hit by this. Dice have been accurate soo far... ))
Iji tried to back away but the arm clubbed him in the kidney sending him a good bit of distance. He slowly rose up and wiped the blood from his mouth. If only he could use his potions he would be just fine but for now he needed to learn to fight without them. Looking at his opponent he assessed the situation for a bit. Maybe he would deflect projectle fire but...could he stand against a rising pillar of fire. Iji then went on one knee as if he was hurt and then slammed an open palm on the ground causing a pillar of fire to erupt from the ground trying to surround his foe.
{the dice roll is more of a experiment, the last fight the guy kept dodging everything and it was basically like 5 hours of them dodging each other, it was really boring and a clear winner couldnt be decided}
Xx_Dark N Disturbed_xX
{the dice roll is more of a experiment, the last fight the guy kept dodging everything and it was basically like 5 hours of them dodging each other, it was really boring and a clear winner couldnt be decided}
[ Well humor me. I've been in the Dark Tournament. ]
{the guy withdrew after awhile because the guy he was fighting was dodging everything he did and if he didnt dodge he would get hit, but heal so it was like he was invincible. it got really boring.}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff