Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
      RED ✘
      RED X
      RED X

Let's GET The Story STRAIGHT
      YOU Are A POISON

Today, DeathStroke had surprised him. He had woken up in a totally different place. The light peeking from the window blinds had X strain his eyes; ridding himself of most of the light because he wasn't use to it. But at least he could see the ceiling... the walls... actually everything. "I'm dead, aren't I?" he whispered to himself before wincing at a sudden pain in his arm. Nope, nope. he was alive. His blue eyes glanced down to see most of his body bandaged up and his right arm in a sling. The male groaned in both disappointment in himself and of course the pain that was riddling through his whole form.

It was then that the scent hint his nose. Food? Red X's orbs shifted over to the table that was a little ways away from the bed he laid on. Slade no doubt must have put it there just to taunt him. So he was done with physical torture and went on to mental, eh? No... That wasn't true. DeathStroke had done both sides of the spectrum. Thanks to Slade there was another thing that plagued his mind at night. A much greater evil than he ever knew.

YOU Flooded Through My VEINS
                                                            You LEFT Me BROKEN
DEATHSTROKExxxxxx

It was about time he checked on Red X to see how he was doing. The boy had lasted rather long through all that torture. And although he knew that the thief couldn’t really go anywhere, it was best to make an appearance. He couldn’t have X thinking that it was all over; get comfortable. Oh no. Things had just barley begun.

He made his way inside the room, glancing over to the bed where the male was awake. A grin settled under his mask when he caught a glimpse of the raven haired male turning his gaze from his immediately. It looked like the little puppy learned his lesson. ”I see you’re awake.” With X’s silence, he took a few steps towards him which made the thief look back to him. He was scared. Good. ”How’s the arm?”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
      RED ✘
      RED X
      RED X

YOU Are A POISON

Click.

That was a new sound to hear for a door. It had almost allowed him to breathe a breath of relief that until he saw the familiar colors of black and orange. His blue eyes fell from DeathStroke. Of course it was him. Who else would it be? Batman? Tch. Better being the Easter Bunny.

"I see you're awake." Had he passed out? X really couldn't remember. Hell he couldn't remember the past week or however long it really was in that dark basement. He had been passing out recently. Things were all such a blur. Only pain and new found injuries reminded him of it. He only looked away from Slade once there eyes met briefly. All this could be some sick joke. For all he knew, DeathStroke was just doing this to remind him of what he lacked only to rip it away sometime later. He wasn't going to get use to this. No, not in the slightest. "How's the arm?" Heh. Like he really cared.

X’s eyes shifted back onto Slade once he started moving toward him. His bruises seemed to start hurting again. Probably from memory or perhaps just fear. He never knew he could be scared of someone this much. The male’s heart hammered in his chest as he tried to rise from the bed. Maybe if he could move, he could make it to the window. Maybe he could run if he really tried.

”Ah…” he groaned painfully as he fought against gravity. It hurt to breathe more than ever now. But that was expected. He knew his ribs were broken, poking his organs within or at least rub up against his lungs to make it harder to breathe. But he could get through that. He could endure it if it meant he could get away from Slade.

You LEFT Me BROKEN
DEATHSTROKExxxxxx

He could hear the boy’s heartbeat quicken within his ears. It was a surprise Red X could hide his fear so well. ”Is something wrong?” he asked, watching the thief struggle to get up as he approached him. DeathStroke’s hand rose up, causing the boy to twitch. My, he really was scared, wasn’t he? All the man did was chuckle at the X’s obviousness before going for one of the pillows behind him. Once Slade picked it up, he just fluffed it then set it up along with another. ”You can sit back and relax.”

** GO TO RED X POST **

”What? You don’t believe me?” Slade could chuckle again at X’s glare. It was half of what it use to be. There was no longer bite with this dog's bark. Actually there wasn’t much bark either. He hadn’t heard a wise-crack from him in months. ”You know there’s food here.” Slade stated, turning his back on the thief to walk on over to the table that held the plate of food. He then picked up the plate so X could have a clear view of the pancakes. ”Want it?”

** GO BACK TO RED X POST **

Red X wasn’t talking now. How… expected. Slade knew the boy was upset with him. Who wouldn’t be? ”Maybe if you ask nicely, I’ll give you some.” The fork in his hand left his mouth to go back to the plate. ”Or you could just say nothing and starve. It makes no difference to me.”

”I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you.” Of course that was a lie. He heard him crystal clear.

”Can I have some, what?”

”Sorry. I didn’t catch that.”

DeathStroke placed his legs down on the floor and turned to give the boy his full attention. ”Now you’re just missing only one thing. We talked about this. Starts with an ‘M’.”

User Image
      RED ✘
      RED X
      RED X

YOU Are A POISON

Sit back and relax, he said. X wasn’t buying into this. Not one bit. His gaze didn’t leave Slade. He probably didn’t even blink when the man reached on over nonchalantly to mess with the pillows so he could lay back on them. Slade wanted him to let down his guard. He could see that smile line within the fabric of his mask. Not to mention he was laughing for a split second. b*****d.

GO BACK TO DEATHSTROKE POST

Hell no, Red X didn’t believe him. He knew what he was doing. He just wanted to see him afraid; cringe like he had reflexively done a second ago. b*****d. X hated him. He hated him to his very core.

The male just leaned back on the pillows and looked away when Slade taunted him with food. There was a catch. There had to be a catch. Beat him for how many days; how many months; how many years? then turn around and act all nice. DeathStroke was either bipolar or horribly sadistic.

His eyes then shifted back to Slade, seeing eat a piece right in front of him. Yeah, he hated this guy. There was no reason for X to simply not. He said noting. He only looked away again, hoping he would just finish it instead of sitting in a chair enjoying it slowly.

His stomach growled loudly, causing the thief’s brows to narrow in annoyance. What did he want from him? Did he really wanted him to just ‘ask nicely’ or did he want him to beg? ”Yeah, right. It’s not like he’d actually-“ His internal thought was ruined by DeathStroke’s purring enjoyment. Though he knew it was just another tease, his orbs went straight back to the man who was making himself rather comfortable by kicking his legs up and resting them on the table. ”Ugh…” X was contemplating with himself whether to say anything or not as he stared at the remainder of food on the plate. He could feel his mouth steadily water. Damn him. Damn him to Hell. ”Can I have some…?” X whispered as he turned his head away. This was really striking his ego not that he even had one now. But he still hated to say it.

X’s eyes narrowed even more at the wall. ”Can I have some?” the male asked a little louder.

Ugh! If only he had heat vision… ”Pancakes.” His eyes drifted to Slade again. No way in Hell he was going to say- ”Please…” he grumbled out.

The thief’s eye twitched in irritation. DeathStroke was really pushing it. ”Please.” He couldn’t emphasis the word any more.

He knew what Slade was talking about and he didn’t like it. Not one bit. This was totally embarrassing. He might as well whine like a dog while he was at it. ”Can I have some pancakes, please,….” Red X started before looking away in defeat and adding, ”Master.”

You LEFT Me BROKEN
DAY
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

Coast City
                April
                Tuesday 21 10:36 Pm 2015 [ Day 144 ]
                Warm

User Image
      RED ✘
      RED X
      RED X

YOU Are A POISON

He was finally able to walk with mostly no problems at all. His right arm was getting better, but it was still useless to use at the moment. DeathStroke had him work like a dog (take that literally or not) for everything. Call it a sadist's therapy. X would never admit it, but it got him moving and his body back into the healing phase. Sure he would love to lie down in bed because he was sore 24/7, but if he wanted food or clothes on his back, he had to work for it. Or maybe it was just his want to get away from DeathStroke as much as he could. He had yet to see him today in the little one floor house in the outskirts of nowhere.

The thief had just finished shaving the peach fuzz beard and mustache that he had grown from the past months. After placing the blue razor down on the sink, he washed off the rest of the shaving cream. Lifting his good arm, he wiped the upper part of his face from water that he splashed on his face. His attention then came to the mirror where he saw the black collar that Slade had put on him a long time ago. He wondered if the man was watching him even now. The male's eyes scrutinized the device before tapping the camera lens. X then proceeded to wave his hand in front of. Nothing. "Hmm..." Shrugging it off after a while of staring at it, the raven haired boy let his white towel drop to the floor along with his sling and he walked on over to the shower.

You LEFT Me BROKEN
User Image
      RED ✘
      RED X
      RED X

YOU Are A POISON

It was odd. Really odd. Slade hadn't appeared all today. Had he died? Red X was getting his hopes up with that thought as he walked out the bathroom from just taking a shower. He was drying his hair as he walked toward a window to peek outside. Still not really strong enough to even lift a window open with one hand, the thief made his way to the front door before opening it. Clear night air... Freedom. "I can't." he told himself in a low voice before looking down. Blue eyes flickered back to the outside. Just going outside... That couldn't be bad right? He wouldn't get in trouble for it,... right? Hell why was acting like a kid. He wasn't a kid anymore. Yet that didn't prevent any 'what if's' from surfacing into his mind. Though older her was still a scared little boy.

His orbs glared at the night sky. He was going to do it. Damn Slade for the moment. He wouldn't know. It was just one step outside and he was going to take it. Not even run on top of rooftops. He just wanted to be outside. Feel the nice warm breeze the night always brought. After soaking up, he would go back inside. He really would.

So X took a step outside the door and then another. He could feel the soft green grass against his bear feet. Yes, this was what he missed. The thief had been a caged bird for the longest. He just wanted to spread his wings even though it meant he had to go back in his prison.

Lifting his head up to the sky and closing his eyes, he took in the sweet fresh air with a large exhale before letting it go. "Ahh..." Now he could finally breathe.

Beep, beep, beep, beep.

The male's eyes snapped open once he heard rapid beeping from his collar then looked down at it. That couldn't be good. "Ahh!" Electricity surged through his body, causing him to collapse on the ground. He grimaced as it kept going while he rolled around trying to pull the thing off. The electricity only started to flow through his hand, making him unable to let go of it as he cried out in pain.

A few moments later, X saw a shadow figure approach him. He didn't take a genius to know who it was.

"Trying to run away, are we?" DeathStroke asked.

No, no, no, no! Hell the thief would've said it if he could through his pain, but obviously he couldn't. He didn't mean to trip the collar. What was he on house arrest?! Just ******** great.

You LEFT Me BROKEN
DAY

Coast City
                May
                Sunday 10 12:52 Am 2015 [ Day 164 ]
                Warm

User Image
      RED ✘
      RED X
      RED X

There's Gotta Be Another Way Out
      I've Been Stuck In A Cage With My Doubt

I've Tried Forever To Get Out On My Own

Days went by while X was kept in his new prison. Most nights he couldn't even sleep, fearing Slade would appear any second when he was weak and defenseless. Or maybe that was just an excuse to not go to sleep so he wouldn't have any nightmares. As he sat alone in his room with no communication to the outside world, all he had was his thoughts. He hated them. Everything that he had lost... The male didn't want to be reminded.

The thief's chin rested on his knees as he stared at the wooden floorboards. There was absolutely nothing to do here. Slade made sure of that. "What's wrong with me?" he thought to himself as he hugged his legs tighter to his chest. He was contemplating whether or not to call for DeathStroke the only way he knew how. Sick as it sounded. He was growing crazy, staying cooped up all alone. Any human interaction was better than none. He was use to DeathStroke visiting him everyday, but now it was like he was forgotten. Maybe it was just cabin fever. Hopefully it was just that. But either way... He shouldn't be wanting any visits from that monster. What did he do to him?

Bring Me OUT
                                                        RED X RED X RED X RED X
                                                        Come And Find Me In The Dark Now
                                                        Everyday By Myself I'm Breaking Down

Every Little Thing That I've Known Is Every Thing I Need To Let Got

I Don't Want To Fight Alone Anymore . . .
User Image
      RED ✘
      RED X
      RED X

It was getting later and later in the night and he still couldn't sleep. His thoughts were confusing him. Haunting him. Maybe he was staying up because DeathStroke wanted him to or would just suddenly appear and take him back to that dungeon again or was it because every time he closed his eyes, he was back in the darkness. No rest. No rest. That's what Slade said that day.

Sitting on the bed longer, X had finally drifted off. One minute in he started flinching; reliving every lashing, every hit, every second wasted in that place. "Stop... Please.." he muttered over and over painfully as if he was still there. He had finally jumped awake two minutes later, finding himself on the floor curled in a ball. A tear stroked the left side of his face while the rest of his face and body was covered in sweat. He couldn't live like this. He knew he couldn't. But at the same time he knew he couldn't leave. He had to stay here. He had to stay here for as long as DeathStroke wanted.

Bring Me OUT
                                                        RED X RED X RED X RED X

DAY

Coast City
                May
                Saturday 16 11:44 Pm 2015 [ Day 170 ]
                Warm

User Image
      RED ✘
      RED X
      RED X

Where the Hell was Slade? It had been twenty-five days since he last seen the man. X had been making tally marks on the bottom of the wooden table to keep track. Why? Hell if he knew. But he did know one thing. He was anxious, pacing back and forth through the empty rooms. No furniture. No entertainment. No one to keep him company. Yes, this was Hell. As if he wasn't lonely enough as it was this made it sink in. He was truly alone. He had absolutely no one. No one would be looking for him or wondering where he was. He was long forgotten like a phantom in the night...

An hour later, the thief stared out the open front door. If Slade was dead, there would be no reason to stay here. But if he wasn't... then at least X would have someone even if that someone made him feel this way in the first place. He was broken. Lost. He needed to be found.

So with two feet out the door, Red X gladly took the electrical consequence from his collar. It was only until he fully hit the ground that he realized that was the stupidest idea ever. He wasn't thinking rationally. If DeathStroke was dead then there would be no one to turn the collar off. He would eletricute to death or...

"Ahhhhh!!" Really stupid! The thief reached out for no one before trying to roll backinto the house while electricity surged through his body. He felt like a fish trying to flop back into the water. It just wasn't working, causing him to inevitably pass out.

Bring Me OUT
                                                        RED X RED X RED X RED X

User Image
      RED ✘
      RED X
      RED X

Red X’s eyes blinked open. He groaned as he rolled off his back to onto his side to get up. Letting his vision adjust, he saw that he was back in the house. Well… halfway inside the front door; headfirst inside. So he had made it back in by himself without realizing. That meant… ”I’m stuck here. He’s not coming back…” he whispered to himself as he placed his arm over his eyes. He was stuck. The male was a bird in a cage with no way of getting out this time.

GO TO DEATHSTROKE POST

Hearing footsteps then the sound of a familiar voice, he removed his arm from his eyes to see Slade looking back at him. He remained silent; not really sure of how to answer his question. It’s not like he could admit to it because he wouldn’t. Red X was still mad at him for what he had done to him. ”No..” the thief finally replied as his eyes shifted from him. So what if he lied. It was better to do that than have him think he won. Because… Because Slade didn’t win. He was just seeing if he was alive. That was all.

He quickly lifted himself up when DeathStroke started to head for the door. ”No, wait. I…” He bite his lip afterward; completely shocked and embarrassed he just said that out loud. His eyes narrowed as he stared passed Slade, trying to figure out where was his mind. He shouldn’t be leaning on this guy. He shouldn’t be looking up to him. So why? Why was he seeking the thing he was so afraid of?

His eyes focused back to Slade’s. He really felt like a little boy in the man’s shadow. Little and weak. He needed to break out of this before it became a habit.

Bring Me OUT
                                                        RED X RED X RED X RED X

DEATHSTROKExxxxxx

Hands behind his back and clasped, DeathStroke had walked on up to the boy who was lying on the floor all distort? His brow rose with curiosity and he stopped to stand at X’s side. It had been a few days since he left the male alone to rot. He must have mentally cracked finally. Why else would he have tripped the collar after he had gotten him for it before? ”You wanted me?” Slade asked, cocking his head to the side.

”No?” he questioned with a smile pecking at his lips. Surely he wasn’t that bad of a liar. ”So you just decided to see what would happen if you went outside again?” After there was a long silence, he chuckled then simply turned on his heels to leave. ”Very well. I’ll be going then.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff