Private Roleplay Withhhh:

BringerofDivineDarkness

&

Papercut Queen

Please Don't Post

User Image
Git'R Done

[align=center][img]Picture of your Character/[/img]
[size=35][color=colortwo] last[/color] [color=colorOne]middle[/color] [color=two]first[/color] [/size]
[size=17] [color=two]but that's boring. so call me... [/color][/size]
[size=11] [color=one]nicknames , etc[/color][/size]
[size=17] [color=two]I've been on this planet for...[/color][/size]
[size=11] [color=one]age[/color][/size]
[size=17] [color=two]I'm flattered you want to know so much about me. i guess you could say i was... [/size]
[size=11] [color=one]words to describe your character[/color][/size]
[size=17] [color=two]I'd give my arm for these. . .[/color][/size]
[size=11] [color=one]things they like[/color] [/size]
[size=17] [color=two]Gag me. . . [/color][/size]
[size=11] [color=one]things they don't like[/color][/size]
[size=17] [color=two]Hey, stop touching me![/color][/size]
[size=11] [color=one]user name[/color][/size]
[size=17] [color=two]Err. . .why are you looking at me like that?[/color] [/size]
[size=11] [color=one]The role[/color][/size][/align]
User Image
AstonJay Sakaki
but that's boring. so call me...
Sakaki, Jay
I've been on this planet for...
Twenty-five years
I'm flattered you want to know so much about me. i guess you could say i was...
Crazy, Nerdy, Thoughtful, Nervous
I'd give my arm for these. . .
Test Tubes, Private Laboratories, High Powered Laptop, and Chocolate Soy Milk
Gag me. . .
Mathmatical equations, Lemons, People That Touch His Things
Hey, stop touching me!
BringerOfDivineDarkness
Err. . .why are you looking at me like that?
The Scientist
User Image
Jefferies Josef Maika
but that's boring. so call me...
Mickey;;;Joe
I've been on this planet for...
Eighteen
I'm flattered you want to know so much about me. i guess you could say i was...
self centered, confused, bipolar
I'd give my arm for these. . .
a football, vitamin water, candy
Gag me. . .
soda, apples, books
Hey, stop touching me!
Papercut Queen
Err. . .why are you looking at me like that?
Experiment.
User Image
>>>>>Sakaki Jay Aston<<<<<

The brunette stumbled up the stairs out of his laboratory after it consequentially blew up while he was still in it. Coughing he crawled up the last two steps into the hallway that lead to the front room in front of him, bathroom to his right, and kitchen to his left. He lifted himself up slowly and hurried into the bathroom with a pillar of black, smelly smoke following after him. His generally white lab coat was coated now in chemicals of various hues and tones, he winced as he pulled the fabric away from his white button down shirt and forest green vest. "This was my good coat," The male muttered as he lifted the lid to the hamper next to him and tossed the ruined coat inside with several others that had yet to be washed.

Sakaki fell back against the beige walls of the rather small bathroom and slid till his bottom hit the ground with a thud. He was shaking, a nervous hand ran though his hair. What had he done? Sakaki had been working on some experiment for a large pharmaceutical company, something about animating an, essentially speaking, human puppet. They had made it and Sakaki was supposed to run tests on it to see if he could make it pop to life. The boy had been skeptical, it was so science fiction that he was certain it wouldn't work. However, the company had puchased all his equipment and even built the lab in his basement. Fresh from college only a year ago, he was very unsure why they chose him for such serious work. They merely said he had the 'qualifications'.

Sakaki cursed silently, he had been so close! So bloody close he was sure of it! He had heard a pulse from the machine but then, something happened. He wasn't sure what exactly but something sparked and things exploded left and right and Sakaki ran. He hadn't gone to see the extent of the damage or to see if the human puppet was still well, intact. Now he was too shaky to even stand. What would the company say when they discovered that he had RUINED their experiment. The boy shut his cinnamon colored eyes tightly as he felt the tears welling up. This was a disaster!

The boy twitched then, his heart beat skipped a beat and then began racing. Had, had he just heard a footstep? A footstep from the stairs? No, it was his imagination. He was just freaking out, there was no way there was a footstep from the stairs. Thud. Another step! Sakaki's breath hitched in his throat, he was about to have a panic attack. He could feel it, the heart beating unbearably fast, the vision blurring, the light light headed feeling, and then....nothing.

I am so not crazy...
I am just creative!
But with a little creativity....
Comes a little craziness as well. ^^
User Image

Mɐiƙa Jɵsɛf Jɛffeʀɪes

i'm sunny with a high of 75 since...

Black. That was all he could last remember. How did he know it was even called black? It didn't matter to him at the moment. What currently baffled him was what he was doing. It was this weird moment of his legs. One after another, one after another. He stumbled a bit and pried the air for something to keep his balance on. His hand landed on this flat thing. "Waa-aa-ll." It slurred almost off his tongue. His feet kept moving and then suddenly his toe got stubbed by the stair. He yelped in anger and pain, but stopped as he realized that he can climb this weird thing that hurt his toe. So he did.

Absolutely nothing was going through his mind. Why? Because he didn't know what to wonder about, or to ponder. He's only been awake for...five, maybe six minutes. Basically a little figure pass by him in a flash and a lot of smoke was what he woke up to. He didn't know what the other moving thing was so he guessed maybe that's what he should think about.

He heard a soft noise coming from this weird room. It still had some sort of trail of black things floating around. He followed it instinctively and found something in his way. It was big and had a knob looking object in the middle off to the side. He touched it and found.... nothing. He touched it again and held on this time. Pulled, pushed. Frustrated he turned it. Almost twisting it and pushed on the door. His blonde hair shuffled into his face. Shaking it out he saw a thing on the floor. It almost looked like him. except different. He just kept looking at it. He knew that it had brown-ish hair. But nothing else.
                                                            "Mah. Gir-r-ra-b"He was trying to ask it what it was but. Quite frankly he didn't think the thing could understand him

... you took my heavy heart and made it light
User Image

Sakaki heard noises in the midst of his fainting spell, consciousness had come back to him but he didn't dare open his eyes. The sound of the door opening had been clear and he felt himself twitch with fear. Opening a single eye he was shocked further still to see the puppet standing above him. The poor scientist was shaking now as he inched away from his experiment. However, the puppet seemed to be trying to converse with him now. Looking around with widened eyes before his gaze settled on the rather tall and muscular puppet. Smiling nervously he said, "Hello,"

-------------Time Skip---------------

It had been almost a month since that incident in the basement lab that had changed Sakaki's life forever. For the last month the puppet, now named Meika, had lived with him in how home. The company that he was working for took a great interest in Sakaki's abilities with the puppet. In that last month Sakaki had been tutoring Meika in reading, writing, math, and everything in between. What had amazed them to the point of letting Sakaki take care of him though was the breakthrough he was having with the puppet's speech. The puppet could almost speak English fluently and was working on French as a second language. They had decided that allowing the puppet to stay there would be better for his learning and development. However, they did want daily reports on his progress.

At the moment in time it was a Saturday evening around six pm at the dinner table. Sakaki had made them some form of spaghetti with a plain sauce, water, and a salad. It wasn't the most glamorous or meals but it was tasty. Sakaki sat across from Meika as he twirled his fork in the noodles on his plate. Slurping them up loudly and then licking the sauce from his lips he turned to Meika curiously, "Do you like it?" He asked curiously, after all Meika was known to be a somewhat picky eater.

I am so not crazy...
I am just creative!
User Image

Mɐiƙa Jɵsɛf Jɛffeʀɪes

He felt funny. He looked down to the thing that told him this 'Hello' thing. He just squinted and kept staring. Confused he figured he was cute, small and somewhat like a cute little teddy bear. He realized that compared to him, he was a little bug. But whatever. What is he supposed to do now, smush him? Unlikely.

TimeSkip

"Oh, it's quite delicious Jay. The salad was weird though. Sorry, but would you like my help to clean the table?" He was quickly cleaning his plate and pausing a couple of times to sip from his cup and finally cleaned his plate. He clumsily dropped his fork on the ground but he blew on it and used it once more continued to finish off the last bite. It was amazing, in a month he knew more and he felt a lot more. He knew that the first thing he saw was indeed, black. He was still struggling adapting to the new social realm, manners or whatever were weird. Why should he hold open a door for an old person was beyond him.

He was excited for this learning thing. It was a cool sensation. "My brain feels...."He said pointing to his head and then moved his hands apart to show a large thing. He stood up, stretched and then carried his plates to the sink. He rummaged in the fridge to look for sustenance of sweet flavor but came to nothing. "Where is the sweet stuff that was here, fluffy and chocolate-y? Is that what it's called chocolate?" He looked at the brown haired boy still sitting at the table waiting for a response.

User Image

Sakaki was happy to hear that Meika enjoyed the food, "That's good, I am glad you liked it," He was rather amazed at how fast the puppet had been learning. Though, his brain was much like a child's taking in as much information as it can. "Sorry you didn't enjoy the salad but you have to get used to eating vegetables and fruits," The puppet was just too darn picky! Standing up from the table he made his way over to the fridge where Meika was searching for something. "Chocolate?" He asked as he reached past the puppet's head to get his chocolate soy milk.

Sakaki thought for a moment, "Do you mean that cake we had the other night? If so you ate it all already," The scientist poured himself a tall glass of soy milk before returning the carton to it's proper place in the fridge. The male's eyes examined the rather empty fridge with a heavy sigh, "I will have to go buy more food this evening," Taking a long drink of his chocolate soy milk he made his way back to his seat at the table.

He smiled up at the puppet, "Would you want to go with me this evening?" He asked Meika wondering if he would say yes. He had only been out a handful of times and he had behaved rather well. Sakaki wondered how he would react to the world if he had to walk to the market with him. "I think you would be alright if you wanted to come," Sakaki mused as he swirled the liquid in his glass around in little circles before taking another sip.

I am so not crazy...
I am just creative!
User Image

Mɐiƙa Jɵsɛf Jɛffeʀɪes

He licked his lips at the thought of the fluffy cake he finished all on his own. He thought about how blunt he was to saying he didn't like the salad. He didn't mean it, and yes, he dos need to get used to fruits and vegetables. The only fruit he liked was apple and peach, vegetable wise, JUST spinach. He didn't mean to be picky, but he just didn't like somethings. But to make Jay's life easier, he'll eat more and complain less.

He got excited about leaving the house. He liked being the nice house, but he didn't like being in the house with only occasional outings. the outside world made him feel.... normal. "Oh yes let's go! Can we please get more cake?" He whined. He liked chocolate but not the yucky soy milk Jay drinks. He was so excited he left the kitchen and bolted to his room. Changing from his sweat pants and t-shirt, he changed into jeans and a flannel shirt. His wardrobe wasn't big and he didn't have many clothes, and its okay, he didn't really go anywhere except to the store, and the backyard. So it didn't matter to him. When he finished changing he went back to the kitchen and asked, "Can we go now!?"

you post so quick! i'm like, "hooray! i can post!" [:
User Image

Sakaki was surprised by Meika's sudden interest to go outside and go to the market. The puppet had already run at the speed of light out of the kitchen and to his room to change and returned. In that time Sakaki was sure he had only blinked once or twice. He laughed a bit, "We can go soon, I have to change from my pajamas," He said with a nervous smile. His pajamas of course consisting of a t-shirt and flannel pants, it was an odd look for him compared to how he normally dressed.

The male hurried up to his room so that Meika wouldn't get to impatient waiting for him to get ready. He pulled out a light blue dress shirt, a white pull over vest and brown slacks to wear. He stripped out of his pajamas quickly before dressing himself in the aforementioned clothing. He hurried to the sock drawer and pulled out a pair of matching black dress socks and probably ran around the room ten times before he realized his shoes were on the first floor by the front door.

Running back down the stairs he stopped in the kitchen and bent over panting a bit before he could speak. "Alright then, let's go," He started for the door and then realized he left his wallet up stairs. Frowning he ran back up the stairs and grabbed it off his nightstand before running back down the stairs nearly running into the wall. Sakaki panted heavily as he walked towards the door completely exhausted. Bending over he picked up his black dress shoes and pulled them on over his socks. He waited a moment for Meika to remember how to tie his shoes before he opened the door and headed out

Locking the door behind him as he closed it he turned to Meika cautiously, "Don't wander off," He warned as they started to walk down the empty driveway towards the sidewalk that would lead them directly to the market.

I am so not crazy...
I am just creative!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items