Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catramblish's Partner

Misa smiled a bit to Yuki. She had noticed Yuki's feelings changing for Haru, at least a tiny bit before Chika had changed. It was adorable, really, but she never said anything. She did want to make assumptions and make things awkward for the two of them. "Chika just wants you to appreciate who she is now and to try to get to know her as she is now. And give her time too. It's all new. But I know she doesn't want to lose anyone."
Yuki smiled at Misa and nodded. "I'll- I'll try. I want to get to know her, and I know she needs time. I'm just happy Neko and Shirou are alright." She grimaced slightly. She'd loved the old Chika, but she had honestly not been that good a big sister. The new one was really making an effort to know her siblings, and had had a large part in helping Yume. She was... admirable like that.
"I think they're mostly done in there," Yuki finally said, looking back at the door. "I haven't heard any yelling since Chika shouted in the beginning. I think it should be fine..."

Catramblish's Partner

Misa nodded, and put her bento down, as it was mostly finished anyway, and stood up. When she saw Yuki standing too, the girl instantly went to hug her, holding her closely. She missed Yuki and Haru so much, and she could feel tears in her eyes. She didn't say anything though, she just soaked in the fact that she and Yuki made up, and the fact that Haru and Chika probably did too. This road they were on would still be bumpy, but at least their friendship would already have gotten over one big hurdle.
"And you're sure you're not joining the club?" Yuki said sadly to Chika, a few hours later, after school. The two of them, Misa, and Haru had gone out together, on the way to pick up the twins and Yume, after school. Like Yuki and Misa had guessed, Haru and Chika had made up, and had calmly been chatting in the classroom after Haru's apology, until lunch ended. Chika had told him a bit about the orphanage and her martial arts teacher, but hadn't gotten too far before the bell rang. Her love for her art had been obvious, however.

Chika nodded. "For now, at least. There's the twins and Yume to think about. Like I told Akane and Akiyo, though, I'll come if you guys need me for anything. I can lead you through the forest better than anyone you can hire, and I know the slums pretty well." She shrugged. They had been her old treading grounds, after all, while she'd been living on her own. It was the best place to find a fight, which Chika had actively sought out as a stress relief.

Catramblish's Partner

Haru nodded in understanding. "We'll see what happens. Right now, we're just in discussion-mode, nothing serious. But it would be useful to have your knowledge for the forest when we need it." He knew that the club was moving in a direction that needed field work, and that would only be a few weeks away.

Misa nodded, knowing what Haru was talking about. "I might miss some meetings too because of the twins and Yume. They look up to me, and... I think it's important for me to walk with them sometimes." She'd only go on research days, knowing that she could do that on her own. She had a study hall she rarely used that could be used for research time anyway.
"At least Kotone has Kazuki, or she'd get really lonely without the two of you," Yuki said with a smile, and Chika chuckled. Poor Kazuki really had become an object of affection for the girl, though he didn't seem to mind most of the time. Yuki had noticed that Kotone's speech was getting better because she tried to talk so much to Kazuki. It was... a really nice sight to see.

A few minutes later, the group came to the grade school, immediately spotting a group of three children standing outside the gate and waiting. "Shirou! Neko! Yume! Over here!" Chika called to get their attention.

Yume had been looking down at the ground sadly for a few minutes, but immediately looked up with wide eyes when she heard Chika's voice. She saw the older girl, and came running over, stopping a few feet away out of fear of Yuki and Haru, two people she'd never met, and politeness.
"You came today..." Yume said softly, a smile spreading across her face. She looked hesitantly at Yuki and Haru, and bowed slightly to them. Neko and Shirou soon came up behind her.

"I wasn't going to miss two days in a row without telling you, and not after what happened yesterday," Chika said, walking up to Yume and ruffling her hair with a gloved hand. She liked seeing the girl smile when that happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff