Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catramblish's Partner

User Image

Boundaries

An RP by:xxxxxxxxCatramblish and xAnaklusmosx
                                                            Based off of:xxxxxxNagi no Asukara (anime) and Rewrite (VN)
                                                            Other 1x1 RPs:xxx.Pokemon Raspberry and Honeydew (x)
Story

Humanity lived in the sea, guarded by the benevolent Sea God and His Servant.
The Sea God loved His children, and gave them happy lives without troubles. It was a happy time.
But one woman betrayed the Sea God and stepped onto land. She seduced her fellow man to abandon their Father and live on land, abandoning His blessing that had protected them for so long.
The Sea God wept, but his most loyal children stayed, and He loved them.
When the betrayers cried out to the Sea God, begging to return to His domain, for the land was harsh and cruel, he could do nothing to satisfy their wishes.
But the kind deity could not abandon his children, and blessed the people on land with the ability to find food from the sea.
The Sea God has kept watch on his most loyal children, and still protects them to this day.
The World

Mythology; The Creation Myth

At the beginning of the world, the four Gods came into existence.
The Earth God, with dominance over the land itself.
The Wind God, who ruled the skies.
The Sea God, who created all life from His vast domain under water.
And the Sun God, who watched over all Her siblings' domains.

The Earth God was the first to create a servant, a Guardian over all His domain. He used several different parts of his domain so that His servant would be a part of the land.
The Sea God soon followed, creating a servant from His own body so that He could always be there for His children, even when He was not.

But the Sun God and Wind God decided they needed no servants. They had perfect control over their domains as it was and did not desire to share the responsibility.

Eventually, the Sea God became lonely, as more and more of His children began moving up on land, abandoning their Father. The Sea God decided to create life that would be intelligent, just a few steps below the Gods themselves, so that they could appreciate the gift they had been given by their Father. He created humanity, his greatest creation yet, and they loved their Father. The Sea God did not reveal this creation to His siblings, as he feared they would take His children from him. He forbade the humans to leave the sea. They were not to go to the surface, no matter what.

One day, a woman, curious, defiant and selfish by nature, stole one of the Sea God's treasures, broke her Father's decree and stepped onto land. The Sun Goddess, curious about this strange creature She had never seen before, approached the woman and talked to her. The Sun Goddess was impressed by the woman's quick tongue and deceitful nature, decided to imbue the woman with Her power and make the woman Her servant.

The Sea God raged and despaired, demanding the return of His child and his treasure, but His sister sneered at Him and told Him no. If He lost a child so easily, then they were Hers.
The Sea God pleaded to His other siblings, but They showed no interest.
"You are the one who lost Your child. Do not bother us with Your problems," they said.
The Sea God was forced to accept His loss, still believing in His heart that His lost child would return one day and beg for His forgiveness.

The years passed, and eventually the Sun Goddess became greedy. She told Her servant, the traitor woman, to seduce humanity into becoming Hers. The woman accepted, and traveled to her fellow humans. She seduced many with promises of vast power, riches and pleasures. But she could not sway those most devoted to the Sea God, their Father, and they ran to Him and explained what was happening. The Sea God raged, and the traitors were forced to flee. The Sea God tore his blessing from them and proclaimed that none who served His sister would be allowed into His domain. Since that day, water has put out fire's light.

Chika Konohana

Chika Konohana has reportedly had the power to kill anything she touches since she was five years old. This is something that happens without her consent, and the time it takes for something to die varies by size. It can be assume that Chika's touch works as a form of toxin to anything alive. She's unsure if her bodily fluids would have the same effect, but believes that at least her blood would. Toxin speculated to be neither airborne or fluid, presumed to be connected to Chika herself rather than her cells. Unclear.
Chika reports having been approached by a man calling himself "Sho", a name used by the Wind Guardian since ancient times. According to her, he disappeared without a trace in midair and appeared the same way. He also seemed to have an aura of power around him that Chika, not a defenseless or weak person at all, found hard to handle. According to the man, one of the other Guardians is after Chika's life due to her powers. Believed to be Shizuka.
Investigate further.
Current leads: The forest of Kazamatsuri, the orphanage Chika grew up in, mythology surrounding the Guardians.

Yuuki/Yuki Ito

While lost in the forest of Kazamatsuri, Yuuki Ito was chased by what he could only describe as "yellow, glinting eyes". He ran until he got a sensation of falling. When he woke up he was far from the location he'd been, and his sex had been changed.
Yuuki, now Yuki Ito, reports that she saw nothing she could fall into. (Hidden by foliage? Panic while escaping?) She also didn't see any of the bodies of the animals she believed herself to be chased by, but she does seem to remember the noise of their breathing. (Flashlights? Hallucination?)
Investigate further.
Current leads: Yuki herself, the forest of Kazamatsuri, rumours of UMA in Kazamatsuri.
Research further: Yellow lights in the forest.

Akane's Private Scribblings: Immortality?

I've long wondered what the long-term effects of Misa's powers will be. Akiyo, Kazuki and I all manipulate our own life energy to make our powers function, and it would not surprise me if overuse would lead to a shorter lifespan. But Misa works like a life factory. It's like she has an engine inside her that constantly creates life and then spreads it around her in the form of her healing or her ability to create plants, both of which I don't think we've ever truly seen the limits of. I have to wonder that if her ability will allow her to never die of old age, or of disease. A wound, I think, would kill her, but after meeting Chika I have to wonder about illness.
Chika works in the opposite way that Misa does, from what I can understand, though it needs to be said that I've only known her for an afternoon. Her body seems to produce death the same way Misa's creates life, but somehow she remains alive. How? How can her body create a toxin as powerful as the one she creates, but somehow let her remain alive when it is literally a part of every square inch of her body? It's not poison glands, even snakes will die from their own venom if they're injected with it, so how does it works?
Maybe it makes her immune to death completely?
I don't know.

Akane's Private Scribblings: Who funds Kazamatsuri Academy?

Since the decision that my friends and I would transfer to Kazamatsuri Academy I've been looking into how the school is made up. Its history, the important people involved in it, any events that the school might've tried to bury, anything that would give me an advantage, or at the very least understand where I'm spending most of my days. Most of the information has been easily accessible through library visits, the Internet, the school's own records (had a teacher from the academy bring me some papers) and through some simple hacking jobs. Nothing out of the ordinary for a private school for that size. But there was something that confused me, where the records just aren't quite right. The school's funding.
Public records state that, as a private school, Kazamatsuri Academy gets its funding from what the students pay to go there as well as some sizable donations from companies who may be interested in students with high prestige. But the numbers don't add up. Not even close, in fact. The school spends an enormous amount of money, and it's easy to see why. Top of the line equipment, a TV in every classroom, highly capable teachers, a cafeteria that is hard to believe from what I've been told, the list goes on. But the money the school receives from students and companies just don't add up to how much they spend. I've looked into if there's some kind of secret benefactor, and that seems to be the case, but I can't get any real information from my network right now.
I'm not giving up on this. It's too suspicious. It's just going to take me a while to find out what's going on.

Shizuka: Name

Shizuka has always been the most mysterious of the Guardians according to Umito mythology. Kimihiro we know much about since he's connected to the Sea God, Yoake is depicted as an enemy, Sho is too young to have a proper mythology based around him, but he's often depicted as a trickster. However, Shizuka doesn't have a specific role. She just... exists. She's talked about, but she's never given a specific role. In reality... the texts almost seem to fear her.
We found a book that talked about Shizuka a bit. It wasn't much, but it did give us some information that I find baffling. It's written in an old form of Japanese with some Chinese mixed in, so it wasn't the easiest to decipher, but what we've found is almost disturbing. It never actually mentions Shizuka by name, but it has this line.
"We hope that Shizuka of the Earth Guardian is never broken."
Exactly what that means I've been trying to figure out, and I think, because of the language differences, it actually means something we didn't think possible. Shizuka's name... isn't a name at all. Shizuka. Silence. We hope the silence of the Earth Guardian is never broken. Shizuka's name is a mistranslation. What we call her name, is in reality a hope that old humans had, that her 'silence' would never be broken.
I can't figure out exactly what her breaking that 'silence' would do, or even what the 'silence' refers to. It's not her speech, that's for certain. The only thing I can see is a word that's mentioned often, but never given a definition. It's written about with a kind of reverence, but also with clear fear.
Sukui.
Salvation.

Truth of the World

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
Salvation.
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████

Catramblish's Partner

Protagonists

Akiyo

Full Name: Akiyo Nishikujou

Date of Birth: February 26

Race: Umito

Special Ability:

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height & Weight: 5’11” (180.3 cm) and 145 lbs. (63.6 kgs.)

Hair: Akiyo’s hair is slick and curved to his head, with some parts sticking out in spikes starting on the right side of his head and continuing on the top over to the left side of his head, where the spikes are bigger in size. His hair comes down to the middle of his neck, with his bangs starting above his left eyebrow and ending on the left side of his face with the hair extending down towards the bottom of his eye. The overall color of his hair is a mint green color, which is a few shades darker than his sister’s hair.

Physical description: Akijo has a slender but tone body, due to all the swimming that he does, and because he does a bit of working out on the side. His muscle is a bit noticeable when he’s at rest, but can become more pronounced when he lifts and such. His face itself is very similar to his twin sister’s, Akane, except that his is more slender and pronounced, like his cheekbones and chin. His eyes, the aqua color that all Umito have, is not round and is instead a more sharp and pierce looking, which means that they don’t always give off the kindest of looks. They instead look more calculating and disciplined.

Wearing now: Shioshishio’s high school uniform

Personality: Akiyo is generally a quiet person who likes to keep to himself, besides being around his three best friends. He cares very much for each and every one of them, and gets very protective of them when they're in trouble, especially with his sister, Akane. However, while he is quiet, Akiyo is bold in personality and isn't afraid to try things or to stand up for people and such. He is able to back up every one of his arguments too, due to his immense intelligence from the way he studies.

Hobbies/Interests: Akiyo is often one to study and is seen reading nonfiction books constantly when he’s not around with friends. Between him and his sister, they often fight over top ranking in the class and it often comes to a close tie. He also enjoys calming his mind to a daily workout routine that doesn’t take long at all, but has lasting effects. Other than this, Akijo enjoys thinking on his own, often deep in thoughts, and while he loves the sea, he has a profound appreciation for life on land, like laying down in grass and looking up at the stars to just think. It’d be one of his favorite things to do, if he could do it daily or often enough.

Quirks/Habits: Akiyo chews on his pencils and pens constantly, without even realizing it. The harder he chews, the more lost in thought and concentration he is.

Dislikes: Akiyo doesn’t like to be around people who pretends to be smart, but actually have no idea what they’re talking about. This is different from people that have less of an intelligence than him, he doesn’t mind that. He also doesn’t care for meat, preferring to eat seafood all the time with noodles or organic vegetables to satisfy his dietary needs. Finally, he secretly dislikes it when other boys hit on his sister, because he feels protective of her, and also because he’s unsure of if he’s over his feelings for her yet.

Weaknesses: Akane is a big weakness for Akiyo. If she gets hurt, physically or emotionally, Akiyo is the first to notice and the first to defend.

Strengths: While he does have physical strength, Akiyo uses his book smarts and his natural intelligence often and is considered a strength. He has also mastered the art of stacking more than ten books on top of each other and carrying them while making sure they don’t fall.

Job: He works sometimes at a book store on the surface, stocking books in the nonfiction section and answering questions for people about certain topics if needed.

Education: Middle School

Normal Possessions: A pocket watch with the sea god’s mark on it, a seashell rolling up on the sand by the waves, and a pencil or pen just because he thinks it’s handy and it helps him to think when he chews on one.

Theme Song: Beaming Sunlight

Parents: Akiyo’s parents are the priest and priestess of Shioshishio. He gets along much better with them than Akane does, more because he has more tolerance and because he genuinely cares for each parent.

Siblings: His twin sister, Akane

Current Relationships: Akiyo used to go out with his sister, for about a year, but they’ve always been closer than they should be, and they weren’t able to do much besides kiss secretly because they were about twelve and thirteen when they went out. They broke up because Akiyo wasn’t satisfied with the conditions with their relationship, and also because the pressures of how forbidden their relationship was got to him.

History:

Misa

Full Name: Misa Hayashi

Date of Birth: May 11th

Special Ability: Misa has the ability to create plants that grow on the ground, whether they be on land or in the sea. Also, she has the ability to regenerate her body and heal other people as well.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height & Weight:5’0” (152.4 cm), 100 lbs. (45.5 kgs.)

Hair: Misa has bangs that are sideswept and pinned right at her ear to connect them to the rest of her hair. The pin is actually a large red rose she grows fresh every morning and pins it to her hair with a bobby pin. The rest of her hair, from the flower down, comes down as soft curls that end at her collarbone. The color of her hair is a soft pink.

Physical description: Misa has a very slender body, due to her thin bone structure. There is not a single hint of muscle on her body. While her height and body stature might suggest she is younger than what her age actually is, Misa has hips that are too pronounced to be mistaken as childlike, complemented by a tiny waist and small bumps on her chest to suggest an A-cup size. Her facial structure is round with a small slant on each side of her jaw to a rounded, semi-pointy chin. Her cheeks are pronounced, but not to suggest that she is heavy in weight. Rather, because her eyes are large and round, blue in color with the normal Umito eye color, and her nose is on the slender side, her face doesn’t look heavy. Finally, Misa has very rosy red lips that are full and her hands are very princess-like: delicate and thin looking.

Wearing now: Umito high school uniform with navy blue thigh-high socks

Personality: Misa is a bit of a ditz by nature. She’s not very intelligent, she often can’t put two and two together, and can create many awkward scenarios without even knowing she is. However, even though she might be seen as a pain sometimes, Misa has a big heart. She’s often kind and caring to those around her and never has much of a temper. While she can be a bit of a crybaby, she is often seen to fight her tears before sometimes giving into them. She loves to help people and brighten up their day, and often flashes her award winning smile to make people feel better.

Hobbies/Interests: Misa loves walking around, whether it be on land or in the sea. She also loves creating flowers, out of any other plant she can create. Finally, Misa loves the rain. It rejuvenates her and makes her feel better, just like swimming in the sea does.

Quirks/Habits: Misa has a habit to bite her lip when people make fun of her for being so clumsy with her thinking, and when she’s generally worried.

Dislikes: Misa hates being laughed at over things she’s said, no matter how silly they may seem. She also hates bugs, especially bugs that eat her plants.

Weaknesses: Misa can’t stand fires, even the blue spirit fire from the sea. She’ll still cook and sit around a fire, but as soon as she can, she’ll go off to do something else.

Strengths: Misa is a good listener, especially with friends and helps them to sort out their problems, whatever they may be. As long as they don’t involve algebra or physics, she’s good to go. Other than that, she has a strong connection to nature and finds comfort in a forest or a coral reef. She can even sometimes feel how plans are feeling.

Job: She works at her mother’s flower shop

Education: High school

Normal Possessions: None, usually

Theme Song: Longing

Parents: Misa has a mom and a stepfather. Her father’s location is unknown, her mother won’t speak to Misa about it, especially since he left right after her mother became pregnant with Misa.

Siblings: Two stepsisters, one two years old, the other seven, and both with bright blue cotton-candy hair

Current Relationships: None, but she does have a bit of a crush on Akiyo

History: Misa grew up most of her life with her mother, just the two of them, and were always very close. Misa was just adored by her mother, not only for her looks, but for her wonderful caring nature. The town felt the same, and so MIsa has always been a favorite among the locals. This like especially grew when Misa started to make flowers out of thin air when she was three or four, starting out with simple little flowers and vines. With this newfound power, her mother decided to open up a plant and flower shop, one where she would grow the flowers herself, but with the help of Misa, would keep the flowers healthy until sold and to even grow new ones if needed. Misa really loved helping her mother with the job, seeing it as a new bonding experience since they both kept the shop running together.

When Misa started elementary school, many of the other little girls were jealous of Misa’s beauty and her stunning ability. She was outcasted immediately and picked on frequently, not only for her looks, but also because she would say silly things that didn’t make sense, and she wouldn’t get the grades everyone else was getting. One day, when she was being especially picked on, she cried and cried, until a boy she had only seen in her class stood up for her. She had never heard him speak before because he mostly kept to himself or talked to his twin sister. When the bullies stopped picking on her, he introduced himself and asked her to play with him and his twin sister. From then on, they became best friends, even though Misa had always liked Akiyo a little but more than as a friend.

When Misa was seven, her mother started to see a man who would soon be her stepfather a year later. He made up for not having a dad her first few years, just by taking her places and being very kind in general. Two years after, she had a little sister and then four years after that, she had another sister. She loves both of them very much and often plays with them when she can find the time, and teaches them to be as caring and kind as she is.

Kazuki

Full Name: Kazuki Azai

Date of Birth: November 29

Special Ability Kazuki uses his Ena to either strengthen that energy to make his skin impenetrable or he can convert that energy into energy balls or blasts to attack with his hands. However, every time he uses these abilities, he loses part of his Ena. Over time, he gets some of it back, but if his powers become overused, he’ll start to lose more Ena.

Height & Weight:5’7” (170.1 cm), 120 lbs. (54.5 kgs.)

Hair: Kazuki’s hair is a strikingly bronze color that comes in spiked layers on his head, starting with short layers on the top and getting longer as his hair tapers down. His hair is generally sideswept to the left, with this bangs reaching down to the tips of his eyelashes. His hair stops as about the back of his hairline, a little bit longer to cover it up, and his hair covers most of his ears on the sides, and curves to his face, but because his hair isn’t long enough to completely do that, his hair only curves slightly.

Physical description: Kazuki’s body looks strong, but he is always on the borderline of healthy and underweight, depending on how much of his power he’s used in recent times. However, because he might seem overweight, he is able to pick up and do things most boys his age can do. His slender appearance gives him the allusion of always seeming at a healthy weight too, even with clothes on. His face is a bit heartshaped with a pronounced chin and cheekbones. His lips and nose are both on the thin side, and his eyes are a bit on the round side and are upturned eyes with a strong, piercing look.

Wearing now: Umito high school uniform

Personality: Kazuki is often described as hypocritical and selfish. He doesn’t really help others unless it benefits himself, especially with his powers. He doesn’t want to use up all of his Ena, mostly because he enjoys being part of the sea. While he’s also selfish and hypocritical, Kazuki is also a bit sarcastic with a straightforward attitude. He wants people to say it like it is, even though he doesn’t always do the same and uses sarcasm to beat around the bush. However, what does make him likeable is his loyalty to friends. The close knit group that he has with him are the only people he really trusts in the world, and would be unselfish for them.

Hobbies/Interests: Kazuki likes to play sports, mainly anything with a ball, especially basketball or soccer. He also enjoys swimming a lot, and is the fastest person out of the group when it comes to swimming.

Quirks/Habits: Kazuki has the habit of touching his hair when he’s annoyed or embarrassed.

Dislikes: Kazuki mainly dislikes anyone who isn’t part of the group. He just doesn’t have any trust towards other people. Other than this, Kazuki hates art because he finds it boring, and also doesn’t like snakes because of the way they just slither around.

Weaknesses: Kazuki doesn’t have many weaknesses besides his best friends and the Ena that he has.

Strengths: Kazuki is very good at self control, mostly because he has to be to keep his powers from going haywire, and also because he knows he’ll lose his Ena if he overexerts his powers. Other than this, he is very good at sports.

Job: None

Education: High school

Normal Possessions: None

Theme Song: Happiness

Parents: Kazuki has a father who he doesn’t speak much to, but lives with him

Siblings: None

Current Relationships: None

History: Kazuki didn’t grow up with the best childhood. It mostly went downhill after his mother passed when he was three, to where his father became more abusive towards his son. This continued throughout most of Kazuki’s life, with no one knowing expect for his three best friends, whom he met in elementary school after they noticed the bruises on his face that Kazuki tried to cover up with old makeup his mother used to wear. It made Kazuki happier to have people close to him, but he became cold and unhappy with a sarcastic attitude because of how his father treated him, until a big fight he had with his dad when he was ten that stopped the abuse once and for all, where he used his newly found energy blasts to fight against his father. His father, seeing his son as a threat, backed off. Not long after did Kazuki find out about this power that he trained his Ena to become stronger so he wouldn’t have to live with the bruises anymore.

Haru

Full Name: Haru Takahashi

Date of Birth: March 23

Race: Human

Special Ability None

Height & Weight: 5’9” (175.2 cm), 150 lbs. (68.2 kgs.)

Hair: Haru has spikey reddish-brown hair that covers a bit over his eyes and reaches down to just cover his hairline on his neck. His hair is usually messy, as he rarely brushes it after showering or rolling out of bed in the morning.

Physical description: Haru is lean, with muscle under what seemingly looks like none at all. His skin, while still pale, has more color than those around him, probably because he spends a lot of time outside and he usually has a natural tannish color. His eyes are piercing and often look unkind, especially to those who don’t know him. This is especially so because his eyes are a deep blue color that almost looks endless. His nose is small and his lips are generally thin, which compliments his high cheekbones and pointy chin.

Wearing now: High school uniform

Personality: Haru is a person few choose to go up to willingly. He gives off a threatening aura almost all the time to those around him, and many feel it. He just doesn’t care for people and prefers to be left alone. He defines himself as a lone wolf and chooses to be as cold and distant as he is. He’s often rude, not one to hesitate before insulting another, and generally has bad manners. He doesn’t care what other people think of him, and could care even less about those who try to do something about it. He’s a person who is quick to anger and has no control over than anger.

While Haru can be a threatening person, he isn’t stupid. He’s a quick learner and a smoother talker, often getting himself out of troubles. Intelligent, cynical, and has no consideration for others, Haru is labeled as one of the delinquents at his school.

Hobbies/Interests: Haru enjoys long walks, mostly because they help clear his mind and help him find a better mood. He also enjoys sleeping, and a lot of it. He hates getting up in the morning, especially for school, so it’s another reason why he skips school. To add, he loves staying out all night, or just staying up. Night time, where it’s quiet, often calms him down after a troubled day.

Quirks/Habits: Haru often has his hands in his pockets, or at least one, mostly when he’s standing about or when he’s talking to someone.

Dislikes: Everyone, basically, besides Yuki. For some reason, he doesn’t hate her the way he does everyone else. Also, he hates being disrupted while in deep thought, which causes him to snap at those around him. Nothing else really bothers him or frightens him.

Weaknesses: Haru doesn’t have many weaknesses, but one would be those who do get close to him, because he does cherish those he considers friends, even if he doesn’t always show it.

Strengths: Manipulation would be Haru’s biggest strength, mostly because he has a way of talking that makes everyone else around him sway towards his opinion. Also, he can hold an intelligent conversation with ease, often debating topics with strong points that can leave opponents stunned into silence.

Job: Professional delinquent

Education: High school (barely)

Normal Possessions: His phone and a book or two

Theme Song: Lapis Philosophorum

Parents: His mother and father, who lives in a neighboring city just a few hours away from where he lives

Siblings: None

Current Relationships: None

History:

Catramblish's Partner

Other Characters
Protagonists

Chika Konohana

Full Name: Chika Konohana

Date of Birth: May 17th

Race: Half human, half umito

Special Ability Chika's body produces a deadly poison naturally and exudes it from her pores. While it wouldn't be deadly for a human until she's been touched for about forty seconds, even touching her for fifteen can leave a permanent scar. Most plants die instantly at her touch, as do most small animals. It's not a natural poison and could be considered the antithesis of life.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height & Weight: 5'4'' (163 cm), 123 lbs (56 kg)

Hair: Chika has long black hair that reaches to just above her hips. She has a thin braid on her left side which reaches just past her shoulders.

Physical description: Chika's heart shaped face is framed by her hip-length black hair, a shoulder-length braid coming from her left temple which usually rests on her shoulder. She has large almond shaped green eyes with the classic aqua line around her pupils that most half-breeds have. She has round cheeks, a small, straight, nose and lips that are just slightly on the thin side.
Chika has a voluptuous build that is complimented by large breasts and hips. Her bone structure is thinner, but there is a certain leanness in muscle due to the way she stays active and physically fit. This extends from her arms to her long legs, which don't show that she has muscle except for slight hints. It's only when she uses that muscle it becomes noticeable. This muscle is due to her being in the forest most days, which is why she is pale instead of tan or sunburned.

Wearing now: Chika usually wears her school uniform with a pair of white gloves. She never uses the short sleeved summer uniform, only the thick, long sleeved winter uniform.

Personality: Chika can seem very off-putting at first. She tends to only speak when spoken to, and then only says the bare minimum she needs to. She seems to show no interest in other people and is seen as a delinquent by her school as she skips classes frequently. Most of this is just an act to keep people from coming close to her. Chika is horribly afraid that she'll hurt someone if they come close to her. She wants friends, but doesn't dare let people come close.
Chika can be quite rough and generally does what she feels like. She's quick to harsh words and criticizes people when she feels they deserve it. A lot of people consider her a clean-freak since she doesn't like touching things and always wears her white gloves. In reality Chika doesn't care much about cleanliness, she frequently gets dirty when in the forest.
Chika is happiest when out in nature, taking in the smells and views. She often picks herbs from the forest to use in her cooking and has a lot of knowledge about flora and fauna.
Chika has a hard time ignoring people in need. She's actually gotten quite proficient in fighting from being in street fights as she's grown up, which hasn't helped her delinquent reputation.

Hobbies/Interests: Chika enjoys exploring the vast forest nearby. Even though she can't touch anything, she enjoys simply watching and discovering. She tends to skip classes to do this.
Chika enjoys cooking, though she's afraid of the idea of anyone eating what she cooks, if she's accidentally poisoned it while cooking.
Chika is highly interested in the Gods and their servants.

Quirks/Habits: Chika is very bad at accepting advice and help from others.
When nervous or embarrassed, Chika will fidget a lot, touching her face and hair or pulling her braid.

Dislikes: Chika considers people from the sea to be full of themselves and prefers not to interact with them. She doesn't like people from the surface much either.
Chika can't stand to eat pork. She hates the taste of it.
People who smoke.
The smell of something rotting can send Chika into panic attacks.

Weaknesses: Chika is actually very, very lonely. She'd like to make friends, but is terribly afraid that she'll hurt them. Her offputting personality doesn't help her.
People generally don't like Chika as she seems arrogant or rude to them. Some outright call her creepy.
Seeing something die from her poison can send her into crying fits.
Chika's body is actually dependant on the poison it creates. Without it, she wouldn't be able to function.
Chika's frustrations with her life has led her to outright look for fights to get rid of stress.

Strengths: Chika, arguably, knows more about the forest than anyone else in the city.
Chika generally doesn't care much what people think of her and can do things other people wouldn't dare. She's known to tear cigarettes from people's mouths and stomp on them.
Despite skipping a lot, Chika could have good grades if she tried, but she doesn't really care.
Frequent fighting, traveling in the forest and climbing has made Chika both strong and flexible. While she's no Olympic athlete, she could beat an ordinary gangster in a fight easily.

Job: None.

Education: Currently in high school, skips class a lot.

Normal Possessions: Chika carries several pairs of white gloves at all times.

Theme Song: Scattered Flowers

Parents: Both dead, lives alone.

Siblings: None.

Current Relationships: Sakura's cousin.

History: Chika was quite a normal girl for the first years of her life. She was born from a human father and a mother from the sea. Her parents were good to her, maybe a bit strict sometimes, but generally kind and caring parents who did what they could for their little girl.
When Chika was five, however, her mother got sick for some reason. Her father was driving her to the hospital when they were in a car accident. Chika's father died instantly and her mother died from a combination of her injuries and her illness. Chika's relatives were unable to take her in and she was sent to an orphanage.
The orphanage wasn't kind to the little girl. She managed to make a few friends, but things quickly spiraled out of control. When the children were caring for flowers together, Chika's withered quickly. She was teased for it, but nobody took much notice. It was just a coincidence.
The next day Chika was on duty to care for the orphanage's rabbit, but the day after she did the rabbit was found dead. The children started whispering about everything Chika touching dying, saying she was filthy and cursed. Chika started having nightmares about her hands being filthy, bubbling pools of rot. A boy touched her the day after that on a dare and ran off laughing with his friends. That evening he got a fever and the rumours just got worse. Chika herself started believing she was cursed and begged one of the orphanage's staff for a pair of gloves. She got her wish and she stopped touching living things.
But the rumours of her being cursed didn't disappear.
Eventually her relatives took her in, but at this point Chika had become very cold. Eventually they simply couldn't stand it anymore and sent her off to live on her own in her parents' old apartment on her own. Chika was nine at the time.
Eventually she worked up the courage to touch things again, but they withered and died. She didn't know why, she just knew that her touch was deadly, that she was cursed. She started distancing herself from everyone and her delinquent life took a start. She lived on her own, she made her own meals, she took care of herself. Her only real escape was into the forest.

Akane Nishikujou

Full Name: Akane Nishikujou

Date of Birth: February 26th

Special Ability Akane has the ability to create a phenomenon that looks like ribbons of aurora borealis. This phenomenon can take different shapes, even physical ones. While she'd never be able to use it as a hammer, she could use it as a knife, a rope, or just as something pretty to look at.

Height & Weight: 5'3'' (160 cm), 115 lbs (52 kg)

Hair: Akane has curly silvery-green hair that reaches to the middle of her back. It's usually tied up in a high ponytail with a blue and golden ribbon.

Physical description: Akane has often been considered almost unnaturally beautiful. Her almost silver hair, pale white skin and deep blue eyes gives her an almost ethereal appearance. Her face is lightly rounded all the way, her chin ending with a slight point, and her cheekbones sit high. Her eyes are large and rounded, her nose very thin and her lips full and red.
Akane's body is thin and slender, almost fragile. Her bust is medium sized, slightly above average but not by much, her waist is narrow and so are her hips. She's got the legs of a dancer. Her fingers are very long and thin and sit on slender hands. She has a large birthmark on her right hip.

Wearing now: Akane wears a special uniform from her old school to show her status as student council president. The uniform is mostly white, but with blue and red areas here and there. It's generally very ornate and has a longer skirt than a regular uniform.

Personality: Akane keeps a lot of her personality hidden from people she doesn't want to know what she's truly like. She keeps up an appearance of being a perfect beauty. Kind, smart, diligent and helpful. She very rarely shows that she can be very cutthroat, using her connections and ability to recognize people's weaknesses to cut down her opponents as necessary. She cares deeply for her friends and her brother, but she cares very little about others. She'd be willing to kill to save those close to her, but she'd also be willing to get someone out of the way if they're an obstacle.
With her friends Akane shows more of herself. She tends to sarcastically mock them as they hang out. She never goes far enough to badly hurt somebody's feelings, but it does keep her friends humble.
Underneath even that Akane hides what she considers an ugly side. The side that would swear, wear sweatpants because they're comfortable, and perhaps tease her friends even more.

Hobbies/Interests: Akane has a big interest in electronics, but she has to work with that on the surface. She's also interested in politics and has already taken a step into that world with her election to student council president.
She tries to keep an interest in whatever Akiyo is interested in at the time.

Quirks/Habits: Akane tends to hide a bit of her normal personality when not around her friends. Her more cutthroat attitude isn't apparent.
Akane is a bit more clingy to Akiyo than what would be normally socially acceptable even between twins.
If she's upset over something she usually gets it out by ranting about it. If she can't, she'll chew gum.

Dislikes: Other women getting close to Akiyo.
People being rowdy and noisy. Delinquents in general.
Birds. She's not used to them and they scare her.

Weaknesses: Akane is highly dependant on Akiyo. Take him away and she'll wither.
She can get very frustrated if she's defied or if she's proven wrong.
She knows that she's capable. She sometimes comes across as arrogant because of this.

Strengths: Akane is generally very charismatic. Her pleasant personality and beautiful appearance tends to win a lot of loyalty. She's extremely intelligent and uses her intelligence well.
Akane isn't very physically fit, just barely average to keep her PE scores high, but she knows a lot about technology despite being from the sea. Her secret dream is to build her own computer.
Akane is good at finding people's weaknesses and use her knowledge to cut them down. Her being elected to student council president might not have been completely because of her charisma, as several opponents happened to drop out at the right moment.

Job: Helps out at a computer store.

Education: Currently in middle school, was student council president before her school shut down.

Normal Possessions: Akane always wears an opal and pearl ring that Akiyo gave her.

Theme Song: Radiance

Parents: Akane is the daughter of Shioshishio's priestess to the Sea God. Her parents have never really forced religion onto her and Akiyo and let them focus more on their own interests. Even so, it has given her and her brother a certain status in the village. Akane tends to separate herself from her parents as much as possible, wanting to be recognized for her own deeds rather than her mother's.

Siblings: Akane has a twin brother, Akiyo. The two used to have a relationship that surpassed the usual sibling bond, but it ended. Akane is still in love with her brother, however, and gets easily jealous when he's involved.

Current Relationships: In a relationship with her twin brother.

History: Akane was born to the priest and priestess of the Sea God in Shioshishio, being the elder of twins. She and her brother Akiyo were often left to their own devices and had a very close relationship almost from the start, even for twins. As they grew older, their close relationship started turning from siblinghood to love, though they didn't decide to officially be together until years later. Akane was charismatic from a very young age and was often the focus of attention. She could get good grades basically without trying, but was still a hard worker and did many extracurricular activities. Teachers loved her, other students loved her, even if some were a bit jealous, and Akane's ego grew. She quickly learned, though, that showing her ego wasn't a good idea, and started taking up what was almost a fake persona, only showing her real self to Akiyo and her close friends. In middle school and at the start of high school before her school was shut down, Akane was voted student council president. Akane and Akiyo's relationship ended after a year, but Akane kept at it, still being very much in love with her brother.

Yuki Ito

Full Name: Yuki Ito

Date of Birth: April 14th

Race: Human, grandfather was Umito

Special Ability None.

Height & Weight: 5'0'' (152.5 cm), 104 lbs (47.2 kg)

Hair: Yuki has long, straight, very thick, very unruly, white hair. It reaches to her waist where it ends in an almost jagged way. Her bangs are long and tend to hang down and cover her right eye if they're not pinned up.

Physical description: Yuki is below average height and is generally very slender, almost graceful. This is especially noticable with her hands and arms which, despite having a layer of muscle, still give an aura of grace. If one were to hold her hand, however, it'd be easy to feel hardened calluses on her fingers from piano playing.
Despite being rather short and having a slender body type, Yuki's hips are proportionally fairly wide and her chest relatively large, about a C cup, so it'd be difficult to take her for a child. Her waist has a clear curvature. Fitting with the rest of her physique, Yuki's shoulders are quite slender.
Yuki has what's generally called "phoenix eyes", with a slight upward lift at the outer corner of her eyes and the outer corners is slightly higher than the inner corners,giving them a slanted look.Her eyes are generally large and betrays her emotions easily. They're violet in colour.
Her cheekbones are high, but not overly pronounced, giving her face a more balanced look, and are followed by rounded cheeks and a slightly pointy chin. She has a small nose on the thin side and small lips that are on the full side with a dark pink tone.

Wearing now: The Kazamatsuri South High School male summer uniform.

Personality: Yuki's personality, while male, was marked with what could almost only be described as an indifference towards the world around him. He baked because it was easy and never did anything to challenge himself, he played the piano because it was easy and never tried to play harder pieces, and he acted in a way that appealed to people, but kept them away at the same time, so that they'd like him but still leave him alone. Her change into a woman, however, forced her to see the world in a new light, learn new things, challenge herself every day and take everything at a different pace. Yuki considers it much harder, but more rewarding. An interest in actually enjoying life has awoken, but Yuki isn't sure what to do with it.
She's fairly oblivious by nature, often misunderstanding things or missing the obvious. Sarcasm flies completely over her head, but she's making an effort to understand jokes more. Even though she doesn't fully understand sarcasm she frequently uses irony when making her own jokes, which can infuriate people like Kazama. She easily comes off as a bit of an airhead and spaces out frequently if she gets stuck in her own thoughts, forgetting what's happening around her.
It could have to do with not being used to the new hormones, but after her change Yuki became exceedingly more emotional. She laughs more easily, cries more easily and gets angry more easily. She's also very bad at hiding her emotions, or even keeping her mouth shut when necessary. She's also become rather shy and is often at a loss on how to deal with social situations.
She has an enormous sweet tooth.

Hobbies/Interests: Yuki both bakes and plays the piano on her spare time. She used to want to be a baker, but isn't sure anymore. She especially loves making cakes and pastries.

Quirks/Habits: A bit of an airhead who often spaces out. Doesn't always get jokes and can be generally oblivious.
Supertaster with a great love for sweets.

Dislikes: Bitter things.
Stress.
Dancing, which is almost completely impossible for Yuki to do.

Weaknesses: Yuki has spent most of her life being disinterested with the people around her, whether it be her classmates, her acquiantances or her family. The only person she ever really paid any attention to was Haru, and even that wasn't great most of the time. Because of this she's not quite sure how to deal with people now that things have changed drastically.
Very oblivious and spaces out a lot.
Has trouble waking up in the mornings and frequently falls asleep at ill-timed moments.

Strengths: Extremely talented baker.
Talented musician.
Creative and inventive.

Job: Sells baked goods

Education: Currently in high school.

Normal Possessions: Her cell phone

Theme Song: Journey

Parents: Separated. Lives in in a different part of the city than Yuki.

Siblings: A younger sister named Natsu.

Current Relationships: Childhood and best friends with Haru. Arch-enemy of Kazama without realizing it.

History:
Other characters

Sakura Konohana

Full Name: Sakura Konohana

Date of Birth: May 17th

Special Ability None.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Height & Weight: 5'8'' (173 cm), 130 lbs (59 kg)

Hair: Sakura has black hair, like Chika, that reaches the middle of her back. She usually puts in a ponytail and throws that over her left shoulder.

Physical description: A pretty young woman who looks a lot like Chika. Sakura's eyes, like Chika's, are green and almond shaped, but are more narrow than Chika's. Sakura's nose resembles Chika's, but is slightly larger. Her face is heart-shaped with rosy cheeks. Her cheekbones sit high. Her hair reaches the middle of her back. She usually ties it up into a ponytail and throws it over her left shoulder. Sakura isn't as voluptuous as Chika, but she still sports and above average chest, average hips and small waist. She swims a lot in her spare time and is fairly muscular because of it.

Wearing now: During summer she tends to wear a white button-up shirt and jeans. If it's really warm she might wear a skirt.

Personality: Sakura cares deeply about her job and her students. She's not always the best of teachers according to the school, but the students trust her immensely. She's known to help students that are having a hard time in school, especially her cousin, and for bringing a few shut-ins back to class. She's a hard worker who loves helping people and often goes too far.
Her helping Chika out goes a bit beyond her usual caring, or even familial duty. Chika and Sakura share the same birthday, and when Chika was very young they had joint birthday celebrations with their families. Sakura loves her cousin deeply and feels that she's failed her. She dearly wants to help her become happy again, even if it means bending the school rules a bit.
Sakura rarely gets angry, but if she gets angry then there's often shouting, perhaps crying. She can be a bit childish in how long she's mad at someone, even over small things. Her long patience usually keeps those situations to a minimum, however.

Hobbies/Interests: Swimming, reading, languages and traditional Japanese culture.

Quirks/Habits: Chews on the ends of pencils and pens when she's thinking. Tugs her ponytail when she's nervous or embarrassed.

Dislikes: Sakura hates strict rules, as she feels they don't give students discipline, but anxiety.
While she doesn't really dislike it, she prefers not to enter the large forest around Kazamatsuri as she's afraid she'll get lost.
Salmon. Any other fish is fine, just not salmon.

Weaknesses: Her students are a general weakness for her, but especially Chika.
She has trouble emotionally dealing with rumours about her.

Strengths: Sakura is enormously caring and kind, which gives her the loyalty of most of her students.
She's a hard worker who can work herself past her own limits if necessary through sheer willpower.
She's fluent in four languages.

Job: Teacher

Education: University

Normal Possessions: A hairtie.

Theme Song: Yuriha

Parents: Daughter to a fisher and a housewife, currently estranged.

Siblings: None.

Current Relationships: Chika's cousin.

History: Sakura was born to a fisher and his housewife, the first child in the family in her generation. Her parents weren't rich, but she was very happy. Her father and his brother were very close, so she saw her uncle, and eventually her aunt, quite a lot while growing up. If she had trouble, Sakura usually went to her aunt for advice, admiring the sea woman's insight, wisdom and honesty. When she had a cousin, she was overjoyed, especially since they were born on the same day, and went over to her aunt and uncle's house almost every day after school to play with the tiny girl, Chika. The two celebrated joint birthdays with their families for several years, until disaster struck.
Chika's parents were killed in a car accident. Sakura mourned their loss immensely, and when she became able to think about her cousin, it was too late. Chika had already been moved to an orphanage far away. Despite Sakura begging, her parents refused to adopt Chika. They simply didn't have the money to care for two children. Sakura visited her cousin as often as she could, and saw how miserable she was, until she graduated high school and travelled overseas to study to become a teacher. When she came back, everything had changed.
Chika had lived with Sakura's mother and father for a while, but they weren't able to handle her and sent her to live on her own. Sakura screamed at them and all but cut ties after they abandoned the girl. Sakura had to travel back overseas, but as soon as she came back to Kazamatsuri she started trying to help Chika, but to very little avail, as the girl's heart was completely closed up.
Eventually, Sakura got a job at a local school, and eventually became Chika's homeroom teacher.

Kotone Konohana

Full Name: Kotono Konohana

Date of Birth: January 13th

Special Ability None

Height & Weight: 4', 50 lbs

Hair: Kotone's light brown hair is cropped short, ending just after her chin. Her bangs, however, are relatively long and almost frame her eyes. A white ribbon is usually tied into her hair at the back of her head.

Physical description: Kotone is a very small child. Rather than her actual age, she looks closer to seven or eight years old and looks very fragile, due to being very thin. Her face is thin, but cute, with a button nose, small pink lips and piercing amber eyes. Her light brown hair fits with her pale skin and her bangs cover her rather big forehead, ending just before her eyes. She's very expressive, despite her disabilities.

Wearing now: A simple black dress with a white collar and a black ribbon at the chest.

Personality: Kotone's personality isn't the easiest thing to figure out, mostly because she's mute. Even with her muteness she very rarely gets expressive around people she doesn't trust, which are most people. She interacts very little with kids her age, and with her elders she basically has two settings; shy child and brat. Even if she acts as a brat, that tends to be a sign that she trusts that person and mostly wants to play with them. It could even be argued that she trusts the people she acts like a brat to more than the ones she looks to for protection. While not aware of it, she could be quite manipulative. She can be hard to control and usually acts several years younger than she actually is.
She sometimes shows signs of a more arrogant and superior personality.

Hobbies/Interests: Kotone loves music and has a natural talent for both playing and dancing. She'd like to try singing, but that's difficult when you can't talk.
She draws when she's bored on her own.

Quirks/Habits: Kotone has a very bad habit of kicking people in the shins and running away. Usually this is simply that she wants to be chased.
She loves to look at the moon.

Dislikes: Kotone dislikes being treated like an idiot, a child or generally being talked down to because of her age or disabilities.
Not being the boss. Kotone is always the boss.

Weaknesses: Kotone has an underdeveloped brain, which is the reason for her muteness and lack of maturity. In the last few years, however, she's made miraculous developments, having been almost completely passive just three years prior.
She's smaller and weaker than most ten year olds.
Easily upset.

Strengths: A natural genius for playing music, especially the violin and piano. Has a talent for dancing as well.
Sometimes shows signs of a frightening intelligence being formed.
Hard to dislike, despite her oddities.

Job: None.

Education: Very little, can't go to regular school.

Normal Possessions: Her white ribbon.

Theme Song: Potted one

Parents: Abandoned Kotone years ago.

Siblings: None known

Current Relationships: Lives in the same orphanage Chika did, relocated to a suburban area of Kazamatsuri.

History:Kotone doesn't really know her own past. She's been told that she was abandoned by her parents to the orphanage when she was still very young. Apparently the caretakers at the orphanage had trouble dealing with her due to her underdeveloped brain. She had a tendency to wander off and had to be given what was essentially a collar with her name and a phone number to call. The other childen never really liked Kotone, finding her weird and too passive, so they started playing pranks on her, like using her as a wall to throw balls at. The only time she was really active was if she got an instrument to play with.
When she was seven Kotone started making remarkable progress, developing at a speed that shocked her doctors. Within just a few months she went from almost complete passivity to a more active, almost normal, child. She was still odd, she still couldn't talk, and it was easier to direct her than let her walk on her own, but things changed quickly. For some of the nurses she got harder to care for, for some infinitely easier. She was never really able to go to school, however, but was taught how to read, write and do basic math by the nurses.

Yume Kamimura

Full Name: Yume Kamimura

Date of Birth: July 27th

Race: Half-Umito

Special Ability Yume has an ability that's unusually powerful, and, like many powerful Umito abilities, has its own rules and laws. They're able to manipulate and change their body however they like, including giving themself superhuman abilities, changing their appearance, or changing their current sex. Yume is able to use the ability on others through touch, but to a more limited degree. Any "improvements" or "deteriorations" on another person is only for a limited time, but changes that can't be said to be better or worse in any way, such as a change in hair or eye colour, or the changing of someone's sex, don't have a limited time, though Yume can change those back at any time as well. Yume has used their ability since before they were born, and thus nobody's quite sure what gender Yume was originally.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height & Weight: 4'4'' (132 cm) as a girl, 4'3'' (129 cm) as a boy.

Hair: Yume can change their hair colour at will, but it's is usually a blue black colour. It's long, down to her mid-back as a girl, and as a boy his hair is slightly longer than average with especially long bangs. It's always slightly wavy, but looks straight.

Physical description: Yume changes gender at their leisure, choosing whatever feels more comfortable at the time. Her female form is that of a slender girl with long hair and mischievous red eyes with an aqua line around the pupil. Yume claims her female form hasn't been 'modified' in any way, and she'll probably grow up to be quite beautiful, already being quite pretty.
Yume's male form is more adorable than anything else, retaining the slender physique and red eyes of his female form, and still has a fairly girly face, at least pre-puberty.
Both forms share Yume's trademark borderline maniacal grin when excited.

Wearing now: The appropriate school uniform depending on their current gender.

Personality: Yume is quite adult for their age, which could be appropriated to their intellect, or that they've lived a different life than most ten year olds. Despite that, Yume enjoys playing as much as any ten year old, and is usually quite active. They love playing sports or interacting with nature, Yume's love for animals is second to none, which is maybe why they don't mind the vaguely catlike Neko, despite her oddities. They also enjoy singing and dancing a lot, particularly as a girl.
Yume is kind, but can also be very selective with that kindness. They're not one to forget a grudge, especially not if someone hurts their friends. Yume can turn from kind to mean in a second if it comes to someone they dislike, and they don't really have a concept of 'enough is enough'. They also have a vaguely flirty demeanor which looks to just become worse as time goes on.

Hobbies/Interests: Loves nature and animals. Always likes going to the zoo or to a pet shop since they're not allowed to keep pets at home due to allergies.
Has an interest in fashion and looking good. Likes to do their hair in either form, and would love to play with Shirou or Neko's.
Likes to play sports, especially baseball or football. Has a tendency to be banned from games due to allegations of cheating, however.
Likes to sing and dance, particularly as a girl. According to Yume 'Dancing's more fun when you're wearing a frilly dress'.

Quirks/Habits: Genderfluid. Takes on whatever gender feels appropriate and comfortable.
Has a very particular grin when excited. It has an almost insane look to it.
Plays with people's hair when bored and doesn't have a lot of consideration for personal space. Can get quite clingy as a result.
Feels alone easily and very much dislikes being at home. Often fights with their big sister.
Speaks with a clear Kansai accent, very hard to miss for people in Kazamatsuri.

Dislikes: Their sister, Yuka, and their father. Dislikes being at home in general
People who look down on people based on factors that doesn't hurt anybody, like their own gender issues or Neko's strangeness.
Cucumbers, but finds them quite funny for some reason.
Bats.
Waiting in lines.

Weaknesses: Yume has problems standing up to their sister and father. They want to, but they can't bring themself to do it.
Gets lonely easily and can be quite clingy as a result of that. Being friends with them is a commitment.
Creeps people out due to their flexible gender, red eyes, and slightly odd personality.
Quick to anger.

Strengths: Enormously powerful ability that even full blooded Umito can rarely match.
Highly intelligent. Very mature for their age because of it and other reasons.
Strong will and personality. Defeating Yume in a battle of wills is extremely difficult. They rarely give up, with exceptions.
An incredibly loyal friend.

Job: None

Education: Currently in elementary school

Normal Possessions: A mobile phone

Theme Song: Fission

Parents: Separated parents, lives with their father and sister.

Siblings: An older sister, Yuka.

Current Relationships: Classmate of Shirou and Neko.

History:

Catramblish's Partner

Guardians

Shizuka

Full Name: Shizuka

Age: Oldest of the Guardians, ageless appearance. Looks to be in her early teens in her most human form.

Guardian of: Earth and nature

Height & Weight: No constant height or weight, 4'5 (145 cm), 70 lbs (32 kg) in human form.

Hair: Shizuka has hair made out of roots, moss and leaves. It reaches to her shoulders.

Physical description: Shizuka is, in reality, like a spirit that moves through the earth, manipulating it to form a shape that can talk and interact. This form is usually made up of what she finds in the ground, but is almost always made up of primarily dirt. It's humanoid in shape and looks human for the most part.
Shizuka can, however, take on a more human form resembling those of the other Guardians. She appears as a girl in her early teens with stone scales here and there on her body. Her hair is made of roots, moss and leaves and her eyes are gemstones.
She looks very slender and small in this form. Her entire body is generally very thin and can seem very fragile, but is actually as hard as stone underneath her skin. Her face is on the small side with a button nose and almond shaped eyes. Her lips are thin and small, but look very pink.

Wearing now: Doesn't wear clothes, usually covered by scales of stone.

Personality: When first meeting her, Shizuka seems like the least human of all the Guardians. She can be very cold to humans, she views life in a completely different way than humans do, and she only takes her most human form when necessary. Shizuka hates most humans, from the surface or from the sea, and only trusts them if they prove themselves to her. Once she trusts someone, human, Guardian, God or plants, she relies on them heavily, becoming very curious about their ideas and ideals. In reality, she probably enjoys talking to humans more than even Yoake and Sho. She doesn't want humans to disappear, she wants them to change.
When she opens up Shizuka starts to feel more human. She's shy, gets embarrassed easily, gets excited over small things and is curious to a fault. Sometimes Shizuka will spend days watching humans simply out of curiosity about how they live.
Shizuka tries very hard to seem like an older sister to the other Guardians, but only rarely succeeds. Yoake, especially, loves to tease her and can treat her as a dress-up doll if she's in human form.
Shizuka almost requires someone to talk to a lot of the time. If there's nobody around she'll talk to plants. Whether they respond or not only she knows.

Hobbies/Interests: Shizuka spends most of her time caring for her favourite forests. Sometimes she'll help farmers she likes grow better crops.

Quirks/Habits: Tends to talk fairly slowly, but speeds up when excited. Talks to plants.

Dislikes: Most humans.
Pollution.
Not having any company.

Weaknesses: Things that pollute the earth can have direct harm on her.
She gets lonely easily.
She barely understand human society.

Strengths: Shizuka is the oldest of the Guardians and, arguably, the most intelligent. She's completely focused on her duties and performs them admirably. She cares very, very deeply about nature and is very capable when it comes to caring for it.

Normal Possessions: Carries around a couple of gems that she considers her favourite.

Theme Song: Depths of the Forest

Yoake

Full Name: Yoake

Age: Second-youngest of the Guardians, looks to be in her twenties.

Guardian of: The Sun.

Height & Weight: 5'9'' (178 cm), 143 lbs (65 kg)

Hair: Yoake has long, straight, red hair that reaches to her hips. It seems to shimmer in all the colours of the sunrise as she moves, everything from crimson, to orange, to bright yellow.

Physical description: Yoake appears to be a stunning sea woman in her twenties. Her hair is naturally red, but shimmers in all colours of the sunrise as she moves. It's long enough to reach her hips and frames her thin face nicely. Her eyes, surrounded by thick lashes, are almond shaped with a slight tilt downwards. Usually her eyes are sky blue, but tends to change colour with her mood, to yellow if she's annoyed or irritated and back to a furious flaming blue if she's angry. Her nose is thin and ends sharply in a slight tip, and below it sits a full mouth with a slightly larger lower lip. Her cheeks have the slight roundness that's common with people from the sea, combined with high, but not overly pronounced, cheek bones.
Yoake's skin is pale, but seems to reflect some of the Sun's light. Her general body shape is on the slender side, but with a fullness to it that hides a fair bit of muscle. Her shoulders are slender, her bust above average, her waist thin and her hips wide with long legs.

Wearing now: A summer pattern yukata in a myriad of colours. Every time people look at it they seem to notice something new, be it a butterfly, a bird or flower patterns. Some people think Yoake's yukata is alive and will change on its own.

Personality: Yoake is the only Guardian that was recruited, rather than being created or originally being a part of the God they serve. As such, she doesn't serve the Sun Goddess out of duty, necessity or compulsion, but out of love. She's as fire in everything. Passionate, quick to anger and destruction, but caring and comforting for every living under the Sun. She dislikes the Sea God snd gets along badly with his Guardian for several reasons. Her God is dead, but she continues to serve with the hope that she will some day return, and out of a simple wish to see her Goddess' final wish fulfilled. She's completely loyal to her God, but also to living things and humanity as a whole.
Yoake's very presence can be very comforting. She's extremely kind, but can be strict if necessary. Her natural charisma draws people to her and it can be hard to dislike her.
Her basic nature is very curious. She abuses her status as Guardian sometimes to get into people's homes to have a look around. She used to be a thief, so it's possible for items to disappear.
She enjoys teasing humans and other Guardians alike.
She feels some resentment towards humans for the unfair portrayal she usually receives in their myths.

Hobbies/Interests: Yoake enjoys gardening in her spare time.

Quirks/Habits: Yoake can't even enter the sea.
She's highly susceptible to getting a "brain freeze", despite loving ice cream.
She's very willing to take stupid bets or dares.

Dislikes: Yoake dislikes Kimihiro fiercely, which is mutual. She's disliked the Sea God as well for a long time, even though she'd never dare to say that to his face.
She can't stand selfishness and disregard for nature, and she's especially annoyed by politics.

Weaknesses: Yoake hates water, especially sea water.
She's easy to rile up.

Strengths: Besides having her many powers as a Guardian, Yoake is intelligent and charismatic. She can easily charm people into doing what she wants. Despite that, she never comes across as manipulative, as she only uses her charm and intelligence to help people.
Yoake is quite adept at pickpocketing.

Normal Possessions: Yoake always carries a small scepter with sun motifs from many different cultures.

Theme Song: Bellis perennis

Sho

Full Name: Sho

Age: Actual age is unknown, but has been around for at least 1,000 years, and still has the appearance for an 18 year old boy

Guardian of: Wind/Sky/Weather

Height & Weight: 5’10” (177.8 cm) and 135 lbs. (61.4 kgs.

Hair: Sho’s hair is pure white, not even a hint of blond, and his hair comes in messy looking layers over his head. His hair curves a bit to his face, stopping when the hair covers his ears on the sides, and in the back, his hair stops at a point a little after his hairline (which is completely covered up). His bangs are swept a bit to his left and cover a bit of his left eye, and some hair is still on the right side of his face so there isn’t an empty space with no hair.

Physical description: Sho is over all slender and lean, with a bit of muscle all over his body. His skin, while is paler than most humans, gives off a slight sparkle in the sunlight, as if his skin was snow itself. His facial structure is triangle shaped, with his chin coming to a rounded point. His high cheekbones are the most prominent feature on his face, along with his icy blue eyes that are very vibrant in color and sparkle a bit in the sun. His lips, on the pink side, are thin, along with his nose, which is relatively normal but slender looking to match his body physique.
NOTE: When Sho uses his power, beyond using the wind, his eyes shine a brilliant white color.

Wearing now: Since Sho isn’t affected by temperature, he wears beige cargo shorts that come up to just above his knees and a deep blue, longsleeve sweater with a turtleneck that is a bit loose but general fits him very well. His feet are always and never covered, mostly because he doesn’t need to cover them.

Personality: Sho is generally a person who is left alone a lot, and he does like it. But being alone for so many years takes a toll on a person. He’s recently started to broaden his horizon to meet new people, and has in recent years. He is anything but shy, but Sho knows when to speak and when not to, having enough tact to know when to say what at the right time. There are sometimes when people around him won’t think of him as a Guardian because of the way he likes to have fun, whether it’s walking his hands in mid air or it’s playing a light trick on someone.

Sho rarely gets angry. He is a calm person most of the time. His personality often reflects the wind, and so he is open to change and acceptance. He doesn’t like to get in between Kimihiro and Yoake, mostly because Sho doesn’t want anything to disrupt his calm persona. It’s taken him many years of meditation and relaxation to reach this point in his life.

Hobbies/Interests: Since Sho is generally lonely, he likes to talk to those on land, specifically those from the sea because they tend to be the most interesting of people, what with their powers and all. It’s not that he finds people on land boring, but they don’t spark as much interest in him. Other than that, he enjoys talking to Yoake, since she’s always around somewhere and never really hidden, and he likes to use his wind power to fly around the sky and change the weather sometimes too.

Quirks/Habits: His most famous, and maybe even fascinating habit, is how Sho twirls his staff around with ease, when many believe it to be a heavy possession. However, no one has ever touched his staff, and if they did, they would freeze on site. Other than that, Sho spaces out sometimes in thought without even knowing it and sometimes needs others to bring him back to reality.

Dislikes: Sho dislikes the tensions between Yoake and Kimihiro, even if they’re understandable. However, this doesn’t settle well with Sho because he’s all about peace and tranquility.

Weaknesses: Sho has only two weakness. One is how much he cares about people. While he has been content with being alone most of his life, loneliness does get to Sho and he does enjoy the company of others. He gets attached fairly easily and is hurt when those around him start to disappear. The other is the powers of Shizuka, which is obvious since she is the opposite of Sho.

Strengths: Sho’s strengths include his powers, especially with his staff next to him. He is also very good as balancing himself and can be seen doing all kinds of acrobatic tricks, by using the wind’s help, of course.

Normal Possessions: In his possession is a long staff that is at least 6’ tall, which is definitely tall than him. It has inscriptions written on it, almost hidden by the swirls in the wood, and the staff curves at the top into a bit of a spiral. When he uses his power, Sho’s staff glitters white.
Theme Song: Hatsuyuki Sakura OST - Ran no Kaori
NPCs

Kazama

Name: Haruhiko Kazama

Physical Appearance: A handsome guy with short, dark brown hair. He's fairly tall and has a generally lean physique. His face is fairly square in appearance.

Personality: Kazama has a generally pleasant personality when talking to people he likes, but that can quickly turn sour if he feels he's challenged. He takes great pride in his physical abilities and takes great offence to someone being better than him, especially if that person is a girl. A bit racist against Umito, but not to an awful degree. Has a quick temper and easily goes too far. Has no qualms about lying to save his own skin.

Relationship to Protagonists: In the same class.

Other: The soccer club's new rising star. One of the most popular first years.

Mika Suzuki

Name: Mika Suzuki

Physical Appearance: Mika's a cute, rather petite girl with short black hair and brown eyes. At first glance she can look a little bit childish, as if she needs another year or so before she'll actually look her age, but her slender arms hide surprising strength, most likely from years of baking.

Personality: Mika's a shy girl who often needs to be pushed into action. She has no problems making friends, but she'll often fail to understand the more cutthroat side to being a high school student. She's rather naive and likes to think the best of people, but might have more insight than what one might first think.

Relationship to Protagonists: Has a crush on Yuuki.

Other:In the baking club. Her class is next door to the protagonists'.

Natsu Ito

Name: Natsu Ito

Race: Human, grandfather was Umito

Physical Appearance: Natsu is the summer to Yuki's winter. They share the same unruly hair and pheonix eyes, but Natsu's hair is red and her eyes bright green. Being far more athletic than her sister, Natsu isn't as thin, by far. She's leaner and more muscled, but has a somewhat underdeveloped figure. She's slightly below average height.

Personality: Natsu is a very energetic and fiery person, quick to laughs but also quick to anger. She's extremely passionate and has a lot of energy, usually spending it through atheltic activities. She's a part of her school's track team, karate club and its gymnastics club. She loves her family with the same fervor, but doesn't understand what broke them apart. She frequently tried to get them back together, despite not knowing her father's location. Can be a bit of a pain in the a**.

Relationship to Protagonists: Yuki's younger sister

Other: Lives with her and Yuki's mother. No contact with their father.

Yun Ahn

Name: Yun Ahn

Race: Half-human, half-Umito

Physical Appearance: A medium-height woman with long, straight, dark purple hair and blue eyes with an aqua ring around the pupils. Yun is slender and can only be called graceful, especially how she moves. She seems to always have a certain flow to her that draws people in. Her features are delicate and resemble Natsu and Yuki's.

Personality: Yun is a woman with a certain charisma that draws people to her. She's easy to talk to and laughs easily, though the latter has declined the last few years. She can be rather strict and takes responsibility very seriously. But at the same time, she's a kind woman who treats everyone she meets warmly.

Relationship to Protagonists: Yuki's mother

Other: Separated from her husband two years ago, after the events that led to Yuki running away from home. Used to be in the same cult as her husband, but left after feeling she'd betrayed her child. Wants to make amends.
Originally from South Korea.

Ruka Konohana

Name: Ruka Konohana

Occupation: Housewife, formerly a shrine maiden of the Sea God.

Physical Appearance: Ruka was said to have had a unique kind of beauty to her, a beauty that eases your soul to see, rather than inspire lust. She was very slender, almost to the point of looking fragile, and was of medium height. She was essentially flat-chested and didn't have very prominent hips, but she still had a femininity to her that was impossible to miss.
Ruka's hair was black, and very, very thick. "Fluffy" would almost be the only way to describe it. She had short hair that just reached to her chin, getting longer around the back.
Ruka looked a lot like Chika, but had a slightly fuller, but still heart-shaped, face. She had large, almond-shaped eyes with a colour that was hard to describe, somewhere between purple and blue. Her lips were slightly on the thin side, and her nose was straight and rather small. She had very long eyelashes.

Personality: Ruka was the kind of person that people find impossible to dislike. She was very sensitive and emotional, one wrong word from Rintarou could make her shake or cry. She was tender and loving, always trying to think of others before herself. When it came down to it, however, she was never a doormat, and would draw lines if necessary. She simply avoided conflict and preferred to make people happy than upset them. She rarely understood Rintarou's jokes, but enjoyed them all the same since they made him happy. She was rather quiet in nature.

Relationship to Protagonists: Chika's mother.

Other: Died eleven years before the start of the story.
She, Rintarou and their friends had their own problems in their time, being a main reason for why the name "Konohana" is taboo in the Nishikujou household and why Sakura's parents were unwilling to take in their niece.
They broke many taboos to be together, but they were happy. They loved their daughter more than anything.

Rintarou Konohana

Name: Rintarou Konohana

Physical Appearance: Rintarou was a tall man with a lanky build that made him seem more muscular than he actually was. He had a rather rough appearance that came more from his refusal to care for himself than anything else. His hair was always messy and he was always unshaven.
Rintarou had a long face with a bit of a square shape to it. If somebody were to describe his face in one word, it'd be "sharp". He had thick eyebrows that gave his slightly thin eyes look like he was always thinking. He had a long nose, a prominent chin and prominent ears. His eyes were a grey-green colour.
He had a bad habit of always wearing labcoats. Even at home, until Ruka made him stop.

Personality: "Nuts" was often used to describe Rintarou. He had a brilliant mind, but one that brought with it many eccentricities and quirks. He had a flair for melodrama and liked making things seem more important than they actually were. He tried to appear mysterious, but often just came across as delusional or paranoid. Much of this is to hide his social awkwardness.
Despite these traits, he was an exceedingly kind and caring individual, willing to cast aside himself to save his friends or look like an idiot to take the blame he doesn't feel somebody else deserves. He had a strong sense of responsibility and was often intense.

Relationship to Protagonists: Chika's father

Other: Died eleven years before the start of the story.
He, Ruka and their friends had their own problems in their time, being a main reason for why the name "Konohana" is taboo in the Nishikujou household and why Sakura's parents were unwilling to take in their niece.
They broke many taboos to be together, but they were happy. They loved their daughter more than anything.

Catramblish's Partner

Protagonist/Other Characters Bio

[color=PICK1][size=20][align=center]Name of Character[/align][/size]

[size=11][b]Full Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Date of Birth:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b] (Human or Umito)

[b]Special Ability[/b] 1 Only

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Height & Weight:[/b]

[b]Hair:[/b]