Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Rogue

Spike~ WOOF

User Image

If I'm your salvation
Welcome to hell

"I suppose you would say i have met plenty of people some interesting some not so much. Well Kaida it's really nice to meet you. i grew tired of meting people once and never seeing them again. so i'm on vacation, one of my cousins took over my duty until i go back. which i never know when i should go back." he shrugged. his neck popped as he rolled it side to side, taking a second before speaking again, spike smiled his canine teeth shown. "Well it is nice to make friends every now and then one's that you can actually see with out breaking any rules."

It's like stabbing in the dark
Stabbing in the dark

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

~Devil Eye Kenji!~

The man didn't make a chance in expression as she spoke to him. "No records at all? Nothing about why they were here, where they were going? Is there anyone here who might know them or remember them? Please, I need to find these people very badly." he questioned the woman. She looked as if she wanted to be somewhere else but this man had questions and he wasn't leaving until he got answers.

Shameless Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can’t live with in a cage,
I refuse to play by your rules,
I move the stars for no one.

Stopping in her dancing as the room suddenly became quite she looks around frowning and freezing at the voice. Spinning around and around she was sure enough alone. But grinning she walks slowly around the room grabbing a drink and tossing a crystal ball at the abandon instruments making them play on their own before dropping the glass on the table and moving back to the center of the room dancing by her self. “I am an outcast, so isn’t it better to be alone and happy then surrounded and judge to never be good enough?” Smiling she did not know what his plans were or even how he entered her dream but she was raised to not flinch at mental attacks. Because the Fea court which she hated was not one for the weak of mind and she was prime example of how cruel they could be.

Demonic Rogue

S.I.M

User Image

Listen up
You’ve wasted your time
and wasting mine
failing to be somebody
you want to be forgotten just like the rest?
Or do you want to stand up and ******** be somebody?

"That is a good point, so if your not afraid of being alone maybe you are scared of marriage" he said but at this point in time he was about to leave. " Well i'll just have to find that out next time." he said before the room turned back to normal. Sim smiled as he appeared in front of her in a tuxedo, " Well have a good dream for now, there is no point in my continuing in this." he said before walking out the door.

Yeah
So tell me what it’s like
to have lived without moving an inch
And have you up and left the state
we just talk but never live
you laugh at me then you laugh at them
but I laugh at you cause you’re just the same, the same

Shameless Lover

User Image
My body maybe be cool and cruel,
But my heart is warm and loving.

Shrugging she looks around in thought. “You are right and I do hope you enjoy your stay then.” Waving Kaida takes off out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the top floor where a piano was place. Slipping in the chair she begins to play a sweet melancholy tune; nothing more was needed to entertain her.

Shameless Lover

User Image
I never trust her cooking,
I never trust him volunteering,
We may act like we hate each other,
But we would do anything for each other.

Huffing she looks up and growls at him. “Look moron I have not been working here long and the last owners where horrible lazy son of a bitches who did not know a thing about actually organizing bills and keeping records. So N. O. no! I do not know a damn thing except these ******** bills for damage they caused; I really do not care about the s**t that went one before I came here so I would not know who to other to get the information. So Jack off and find the damn owner; she might be able to direct you in the right direct; of course I could always help kick you a** out the door if you like. So good day sir!” Getting up and holding the folders in her arms she shoves them in the file cabinet and stomps off towards the kitchen done with him even if he was not done with her.

(don't whine you are the one who picked to talk to her ^_^ )

Shameless Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can’t live with in a cage,
I refuse to play by your rules,
I move the stars for no one.

Frowning at his departing words she leaves the ballroom and the party that was going on. Leaning against the railing on the outside balcony she looks out thinking about his words not in the mood to dance in her own dream anymore. “Marriage? I never thought about it.” Looking around and not seeing him assuming he was gone she signs shaking her head. “You do not care about tainted blood but Fea do, I do not have to worry about marriage for no Fea would have me regardless of my royal blood. Besides marriage is only political so who cares…” She was not afraid of the idea just sadden that she would never have a chance to worry about it. It brought out a very sore subject and ruined her good dream. It was not nightmare but it still was not a pleasant dream anymore.

Demonic Rogue

Spike~ WOOF

User Image

If I'm your salvation
Welcome to hell

Spike just sighed to himself, " yeah i hope so as well, i'll see you around!" he said in a more energetic voice. his personalities were switching again, the dominate one came out the half humn dog hybrid. Sitting the with his tongue hanging out he laughed to himself. " many interesting people around here, this is going to be fun. woof"

Stabbing in the dark

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

~Devil Eye Kenji!~

The man remained silent as the woman stormed off after yelling at him. He just stood there for a moment and thought about what she said. "Cost of damage? Hmph! I'm in the right place...but where are they?" he said as he then began to follow silently behind Elvaria. He followed her to the kitchen and walked in behind her. He had never been to this place so follow others seemed like the best idea, even those the woman he was currently follow was rude to him. Looking around at the kitchen, he spot someone he had met before. The Devil's hell hound, Spike. "You again?" he said out loud.

Demonic Rogue

S.I.M

User Image

Listen up
You’ve wasted your time
and wasting mine
failing to be somebody
you want to be forgotten just like the rest?
Or do you want to stand up and ******** be somebody?

Sim slipped out of the dream and picked his jacket up, "If you would excuse me my dear i need to head into the kitchen and spoil the food and milk." he said laying his jacket on top of her. That was the true sign he was marked. Sim slipped out with his abilities and into the freezer, with out even touching anything it all began to spoil. stinking rotting it was his calling card, "hmm i think i should go find some breast milk now, it just tastes so sweet." he said as his mouth began to water. with everything that spoiled Sim left and reappeared back outside staring out at the sky pearched on top of the inn

Yeah
So tell me what it’s like
to have lived without moving an inch
And have you up and left the state
we just talk but never live
you laugh at me then you laugh at them
but I laugh at you cause you’re just the same, the same

Shameless Lover

User Image
I never trust her cooking,
I never trust him volunteering,
We may act like we hate each other,
But we would do anything for each other.

Growling Elvaria picks up a butcher knife and throws it at the man not caring that he just found a new distraction; just the idea he followed her pissed her off and she was not someone to piss off in the kitchen, Zantrix knew first hand about such thing. “Get out of my ******** sight before I make a spicy strew out of your corpse!” Turning around she looks trough the special ice box with her name written on it and pulls out a large snake setting it on the butcher block and begins to cut it up for a tangy barbeque sandwich meat. But ready to change her menu plans to strew if he did not leave her alone. Wondering where the lazy guard at anyways.

Demonic Rogue

Spike~ WOOF

User Image

If I'm your salvation
Welcome to hell

Spike raised an eyebrow as kenji found him, " Thats my line! woof." he said watching the knife get thrown towards kenji. taking a second he laughed, "i see you got your eye back... oh wait it's not yours.... what the hell are you doing here anyway?" he asked still sitting down with his tongue hanging out.

Stabbing in the dark

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

~Devil Eye Kenji!~

Kenji watched as the knife head straight for his face. His left eye glared as the knife came to a sudden stop just short of his face then dropped to the ground. Kenji's expression never changed during so nor did his body move. "It isn't nice to throw things..." he said to Elvaria before turning his attention to Spike. "Hmph! I could ask the same of you. Shouldn't be guarding you water dish since you can't seem to guard the escaping souls of hell?" he said with his sharp tongue.

Shameless Lover

User Image
Love hurts, love scars Love wounds, and marks any heart not tough or strong enough to take a lot of pain.

Keshia just listening to the going on in the kitchen laughs putting out her first joint and rolling up a second one with a high amount of white power in it. “Men should learn to leave certain women alone…oh well maybe he will dye and I can finally have something to eat.” Shaking her head she spots the lazy guard on his laptop in the far corner, wonder what he was investing in now. But she had too good of a buzz going to care; that was unless it was news about her food she wanted and needed. "I wonder where those two guys are anyways...it's been a while since I seen them."
So I will never love again, for even if I can handle all of the pain. It is something I can naver have. Instead I will keep the heart for your still beating cheast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff