Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lover

She just burst out laughing at that tears in her tears with the biggest smile. Tasting a bite of shrimp she shook her head. ”Adorable? I do not think I been called that since I was a baby by mothers… and who knows if they could or could not… maybe one day we shall test it?” Yeah this was a disaster waiting to happen if they did do such a think.

Oh raising an eye at that comment she smirked; oh this may indeed turn nasty! ”Says the one trying to trick another into doing the work for him instead of doing it his self… really? Your throwing stones at your own damn self too you know.” Smirking she was about to float up s**t’s creek. She thrust lust into him instead but a twisted lust, as lust targeting his weakness; a lust for his addiction making it as strong as she could. Not subtle increase but a full blast caught off guard attack to let him know it was her. giving him a changing as she took a sip of her glass she smirked. ”I can handle any challenge but ******** with two who finally stopped which will get them started and even more annoying… you start the dirty work not me.” Yeah hit her pride and she would hit back but not at the target he was going for.

Surviving there is easy for him sure… but with three? Try to survive them on the other hand and there… but that twist.. that could end badly indeed depending on the one. the three sported their own type of grin and the nodded walking with him to test this out. Charlotte skipping, Saoirse hanging close to him, Aditi taking the lead, ”No singing!” A warning that he should be thankful for.

She laughed at his question and shrugged thinking about it. ”I know the concept… but yeah that is hard to answer until you experience it which neither of us have. But it plays off of the sin of lust basically.” Yeah she knew more by seeing it in Hell but hard to explain if you never did such things.

Tesse grinned happily at the patting, they were like siblings to her and well Volupia felt the same way; they were a family. Volupia followed after them and Tesse behind her as they sat down to eat which plenty of food was made for them to enjoy. ”This looks and semlls wonderful.” Tesse beamed with pride as they all started to eat; yeah she was safe for the moment.

Demonic Rogue

Giving a small little shrug, kaiko couldn't help but to laugh. "maybe if you are feeling up for it one day we might do it." he replied. it was really up to her. since he would have no say so in it at all. he began to eat, what ever it was that he randomly pointed too. And actually found it to be really enjoyable.

Sin just started to growl. at the increase, one thing he should have mentioned before hand, this wasn't like his soul addiction.. oh no he didn't get weaker with out having it.. instead he got a little angry.. And she should know damn well that could spell disaster.. After he let out that little growl he returned to normal and kept eating, "who trying to trick who? didn't i say if you were up for it. asking very well if you wanted to do it? me trying to trick you into doing it? ha that's laughable.. yeah i played on your pride.. but no where near enough t push you to do it.. any we both know that. So was i really tying to trick you? i was just going for a joint collaboration since we don't do those often anymore." he shrugged. Yup he was acting all cool and what not.. but he was buying his tie. and searching.. An indepth search, of those bartender's and there whole extended family.. using their Gene's as the source.. not a single one of them would survive, it would only take him three minutes to find them all. and he did it so shilo or any one else wouldn't know what he was doing either. "one the way i have t set up won't be as annoying as they are now in fact you won't even be able to hear any talking going on at all. but fine we will do it your way and not do anything at all." he shrugged. one he finished that sentence they all dropped dead. and sin stood up after finishing his meal. his eye's turning back to the cold state of how they used to be.. and his wrath was starting to fill."But you realize.The more you ******** with me the harder i can ******** you over. there goes those bartenders and family.. who know's what's next.. however just so you know you brought this upon them." he replied. and then vanished. Yeah before anything got started he was laving and going to suri. appearing beside Suri he jsut sighed, and tried to cool off his wrath. though if shilo tried anything which she had better not.. especially not in the mood he was in.. he had almost let his tongue slip.. She had two winged children who he wanted to rip the wing's off of from the start... but he did leave before it got to that point. "long time no see.. i'm feining here... want some blood?"

he could indeed survive with those three, though it would stretch him thin.. since he woudl have to be out on his own most of the time collecting food. and what not so any kind of fire or anything like that would be on them.. any type of bed and all of that.. once there was no singing he actually let out a sigh of relief. once they got so far he was transported back to the inn. where he walked back out again.. and went back to the same spot he met them inn.. "hmm didn't seem to work that time."

nodding he knew that part.. he just thought he would bring it up in the conversatio. since he thought it was weird and with neither of them having experienced it themselves.. well it could be worse. at least. "Good point.. oh well." he replied. he did tell her of some one else who would know better than he did.. so he wasn't all that concerened about it.

With them starting to eat The men agreed ith Volupia . "So yeah today is the split up day.. every one has to make at least one connectio at this place. that shoudl be a decent goal for the day right?" vlad asked.

Shameless Lover

Smiling softly she nodded enjoying her meal; it was really good what she was eating and was nice silent period of just enjoying the food and each other’s company. She then started to pale at the events unfolding looking at Kaiko with worry.

Oh her wrath! Poor all of the folks here; standing up staying calm and cool; those were the only ******** things she truly owned. ”Take my only hobby, my only toys will you…” Yeah Kaikane’s and Kaiko’s date was about to be cut. Her wrath increased as people started dropping to the ground screaming in pain taking minutes to die from the pure pain; she was sparing those two but they better leave soon. ”You want to not accept a challenge of testing wills like we used too… fine lets not be like old times anymore…” Once everyone was dead she would vanish and good luck finding her. The ring and gown left on her bed back at the Inn; and you think it was hard finding her before… try it now. Poor children. She lost everything before and had only one thing left of the old life and he took it from her instead of accepting her challenge; not good. Yeah she had the children but well she was a prideful woman full of wrath currently.

Oh she did not even begun to sing,. She stopped her before that could happen. When he vanished the three looked at each other and nodded vanishing and appearing where they had been; seeing him come towards them they nodded. ”Well what was different from before then?” ”Maybe the number?” Charlotte silent this was not her field.

Grinning she nodded as the food came out; she started eating so be a little bit before she talked again. She was one to eat then talk afterwards not during.

Volupia nodded agreeing to this as she ate, Tesse nodded lightly but with worry in her eyes; she was the timid one of the group but she would do it; just worried about him.

Suri was outside for once in the woods a few miles from the Inn; sitting under a big shady tree similar to am oak tree or what would pass for one on this planet. She was testing her blood powers on a different type of blood when he showed up; frowning looking at him she was not really in the mood for his blood but she could feel in his body his need. Reaching she removed her panties and set them to the sit wiggling and getting in a comfortable position against the tree for him. ”Take what you need, you know how to make it sweet like you need.” No love, no lust, no desire here; just feed off of me I know you need it sort of thing but she would start feeling it once he started. She did position her self open for his need and coming attack.

Demonic Rogue

once every one started dropping. Kaiko instantly transported them out of there even taking there food. with them as well.. Taking them to a nice hill area to finish it off as a picnic.. "Well that got bad really quickly.. i have no idea what happened but it didn't sound good." he said.

Sin just looked at Suri, his hand's balled up in a fist so hard he was cutting into his own palms as it was.. But hearing what shilo said he just started to laugh. "you wanted to Challenge me? that was fine. you know i would have accepted that.. but you ******** with the one thing that shouldn't be ******** with.. And that was my addiction... that's like me trying to test your mental capacity by killing off the two kids you have left. Which you know i would never do. So yeah go ahead and blame me. yeah i took it to far. but i told you this addiction isn't like my others.. and instead that's the first place you attack with out even knowing what it does to me having it so high.." he replied to her in the wind.. Yeah he made sure she could hear it.. if she replied or not was on her. But he sure as hell was making his self be known.

noah just nodded. "yeah i was with just one person last time... i told you it's weird.. i hate being looked up at the inn like this.. but i gess i just have to get used to it." eh shrugged. now it was up to them if they wanted to part way's and go for it one at a time.. he wouldn't pick so that was up to them

Zeta knew that was why he didn't ask a question

kyo agreed. once Vlad was through eating he got up and nodded and smiled at tesse as a thanks for the food. "Alrigth i'm off to see who i could make a connection with on this planet.." he said. it wans't that long before kyo followed behind

This Kitten Bites generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Shameless Lover

Kaikane nodded, she was glad he brought all of the table items with them as she started to eat again. ”Yeah it did… sin control was involved and guess it went sour… better not get involved, sorry you lost that place; it was good.” Oddly acceptable wasn’t she? But then again from such a family you sort of had to get used to it.

They looked at him then each other nodding in agreement holding their hand out that started doing rock, paper, scissors with each other to see who was going to go first a silent argument and agreement. The other two would wait back in different positions.

Once she was finished, she sighed in content. ”That was so good, lets pay and get going… unless you want to show me something first, I have all day to visit anytime and all.” Grinning she started pulling out money to pay.

Voluia smiled watching the two leave then she kissed Tesse on the head hugging her. ”You will be just fine, no worries.” Leaving her self Tesse would finish her meal then clean up; she liked doing it alone because gave her time to collect her self and be ready for her own little mission… poor girl.

((Aditi-1, Charlotte-2, Saoirse-3))

Demonic Rogue

kaiko Shrugged, "it wasn't just sin control.. There was a spike in Sin's body.. some kind of liquid addiction that she messed with.. that his body needs.. or something like that." he shrugged. Yeah he was used to it as well.. hell he did come from the family.. he had two sister's that came from that family. So yeah he was used to it.. "it's no worries.. i only did about two weeks worth of works.. so i only had about three free dinners any way.." he added.

noah watched as they settled out who was going by playing rock paper scissors. which he had to approve it was a good game to play between the three of them... sort of.. unless they all picked opposing option's.. once Aditit had won, noah started to walk away, just to see if this would work... and he had no idea if this was a good choice or bad choice.

Zeta began to think about it. and titled his head. "nah i can show you around any time.. Since you dont sleep that much.. and besides most of those places look a lot better at night." he replied. getting up he placed the money on the table before she could. because he brought her here he was going to pay.. besides he didn;t like having people pay for him.

Vlad was heading outside. And kyo was going to stay inside to see who he could find inside.

Shameless Lover

Nodding accepting it all she continued to eat; yeah that sort of s**t could easily get messy which was why she slowly over time made that part of her dormant. She did not want to ******** with that s**t for this very reason. Smiling softly she knew the fight would mend in time, so no reason to stress over it right?

Well he had the likely one to be less annoying Aditi the leader and protector, so he was not stuck with the horny one or the childish playful singing one at least right? So would it work? The girls had their own plan in play too; if it worker they would see if ‘meeting up’ past that spot a few minutes later would work or not; that way he only left with one of them correct? Grinning Aditi walked right up to him and bowed with the biggest grin on her face. ”They over strategize… they knew what I would play then knew I would know so reacted on that then knew what the other would play knowing all of that and reacted on that… thus they ended up play the reverse. So simply keeping what I was original going to play that they knew I was going to play was an easy win; since they did not think I would play it knowing they knew it is what I would play. … So shall we go?”

Well she still put down her share of the bill, she did eat a good 80% of that check worth of food. Smiling softly she stretched her arms and wings ready to go grinning. ”Then lets race to the portal, I can transport us there once we are on the other side.” Grinning she walked out with him and got ready; waiting for him to transform and be ready as well first. ”Three… Two… One!” Off they would go, who would win?
(even him, odd her)

Tesse would head up to look around, poor girl while Volupia headed down to look around; this would be interesting day for them all, right? Who would each run into?

sage the ripper rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Demonic Rogue

Who knows if there was a reason to stress over it.. At least it wasn't something that affected them personally so if Kaiko had to answer he would say nope there was nothing to worry about. he just continued to eat and enjoy what they were doing even though this wasn't the same place.

Noah just shook his head and gave out a small chuckle.. "It sound's like you are the one over analyzing it.. Especially a game of chance.. sure you can play strategic and all but damn if you put to much thought into it.. Then you are either going to doubt yourself or get into a whole mess." he shrugged.. now this was a guy who like puzzle's so you know when he said that there was some truth to it.. noah just started to walk away laughing at the three.. he knew Aditit would follow, since she was the one who asked if he was ready to go.. But no their little plan wouldn't work.. As soon as they met up he would head back to the inn. against his will of course.

Zetta took off towards the inn, as for who would win was up in the air

Who would they run into First? Kyo heading downstairs, Vlad heading outside.. Tesse heading upstairs.. well at least volupia was heading in the same direction as Kyo.

Vi was now getting out of the shower and getting dressed going to start his day
Grinning she relaxed with the food; the food was good and this was nice too, she got the meal she wanted so a nice hill scene. She had a big meal so would take a while to finish it and by then was out of wine as she relaxed back wishing she had another bottle. Looking up at the afternoon sky; ”Over all still a wonderful lunch.” A comment if her personal thought just out loud.

But this would be very useful information for him right? This testing it out and all. Grinning she shrugged thinking about his words. ”You have a point but also there is this point too… I always win, always as least when I want too, if I do not want to win I will pick the right move to lose either first or second depending on my mood. I can predict them and others easily with just one or two games.” Grinning was she bluffing or serious? Who knows, he may like puzzles but she seems to know strategies.

Grinning she was going full out seeing the portal she gave a last minute boost flying through it before him and landing on the ground several feet away. Breathing a little heavy form pushing her self she waited for him to transform and be ready. ”That was close, you have been improving!” Well clearly so has she as well.

Well Volupia would be sort of in the middle, she would not be in the same area as him knowing where he was and all. So who would find who? And who was where and free to begin with? Well Kanoa would be having help by Tiny in the kitchen cooking lunch, and that was it on this end. But Charlotte would be alone close to the Inn outside waiting since Soairse would be the in between person.

Demonic Rogue

nodding, Kaiko continued to eat, Deciding there was nothing to reply to. because that didn't seem like a question or a statement to hi. so why bother? he continued to eat just thinking about it, Closing his eye's he sighed and laughed. "just another day in out lives. But i'm glad i do get to spend this time with you." he nodded.

oh yeah it would be very useful information, To a puzzle that he wouldn't be able to solve. But yeah useful none the less. "some one sounding egotistical.. everything isn't so cut and dry in other people. like the one's who play's games for a living. those who tend to go on whim's and so n and so fourth.. Easier to do the analytically stuff on analyical people." he shrugged. As he kept walking.

With him loosing he just laughed ,and transformed when he landed. Shaking his head, he smiled. "i don't really know if i would call it improving.. but i've been most of the time in that for just flying around.. so i guess my wing's are stretching as one would say." he replied. he was waiting on her to take the lead since this was her part she was showing him

Vi is the only character open, besides Fenrir and fenrir isn't even on the planet.. which this writer should proabably do something about.. How ever this writer has also forgotten which floor Vi lived on so who he ran into first.. would probably depend on who was closest to him.

Shameless Lover

smiling softly she nodded, ”Me too, best first day back; just wished I asked for another bottle while we were able too.” Laughing softly; yeah this win was not bad, she would take a lot to get drunk and switch forms off of it which was good because she was embracing her ice right now. ”But it is not over yet.”

Smirking she shrugged thinking about it. ”Maybe… maybe not. So we might want to just transport around after this… I figure some testing this out and seeing what works and what does not. Soairse will join us soon. Are you okay with this experimenting?” Yeah those three had it set but she felt she should ask him about it before it happens, they were already at the fifteen mile mark.

Grinning she shrugged, she been flying more her self and training in fighting. Touching his shoulder she transported then into Hell right into the Throne room; looking around she grinned, any who were peeking in at the door quickly took off running with pure terror in their eyes seeing her return. She just smirked at that. ”Well come to Hell, he is around her somewhere in pieces… so look where you like and I will follow.” Well more like protecting him and watching over him and protecting him just with her presents, but still.

Kanoa was closest to Kyo while Vi was just one floor below the new comers so Volupia would be closer to him.

*time skip*
Suri was relaxed and content and was starving after such a work out; but not complaining it had been too long since she done such things. She had not been active at all since that event after all. Dressed and cleaned between Sin not letting a single bit of his addiction being left behind and her blood cleansing her. yawning and stretching now she was thinking about what to eat, but what exactly had she been doing? Playing with the blood of plants; literally expanding her powers form animal to plants and was going to go even farther then that. ”How do you feel?”

Demonic Rogue

tilting his head to the side, he had no idea of anything else she wanted to do, So he was actually interested in what she wanted to do and kind of caught off guard. "So if it's not over yet.. then what all is there that you want to do?" he asked. yup it was just a question, And she should know he was up for anything. And very much enjoying the time. Getting up he stretched out, And played with his powers for a second and then rolled his shoulder's.

Noah Shook his head. "no transporting.. It ******** with the map making process." he replied. Yeah that was the only objections he had. As he keep walking he placed his hand's in his pocket and just strolled along, and once they were past that fifteen mile mark he turned and looked at her with a smile on his face. " So far so good.. And no i don't have a problem with them joining us.. If it work's then it works. Hell it would probably be pretty cool, if it worked like that actually."

Already Zeta was looking around, thinking about it himself. he then turned and looked backat nancy, And nodded. "Though isn't that tag line a little cliche?" he asked. yeah the whole welcome to hell thing.. seems to be plaid out quite a bit.. In real life. and even in this rp. At first he didn't piece together who she meant by he was around and in piece's. shrugging it off, he really didn't care. figuring that if he really wanted something to do with his father it was more than likely that he had to approach him in the first place.. since Fenrir hadn't even glanced his way once... "So pick a place..." he said tapping his chin.. With that he began to wander around, leaving the throne room. and letting his instincts take the lead.. he would actually go to the end of hell. And even beond that as he would start digging down into the ground.

Alright So at the smell of more food, Kyo was directed towards that, As he walked into that kitchen that Kanoa was in. looking right at her and what she was doing .. he couldn't cook nor was he hungry but he was still a beast and the smell of food did attract him. .. he wasn't really sure what he should say or anything.. his mission was to make one connection today right? could this girl really be that connection?

Vi was walking through the hallway sipping on a cup of tea fully planning on going to do something.. well that was until he ran into volupia.. Stopping.. he just made a loud slirrping sound on his tea. as he looked at her he smiled. "Well hello.. you seem to be Farley new here... a new warrior from another continent.. or rather a beastly warrior... hmm that's cool.."

Sin just stretched out and sighed to himself, rubbing his temple. "A lot better but still angry.. but that's nothing to do with any one but myself at the moment." he replied. he started to float in the air, and just look up towards the sky, he had his eye set on a new prize at the moment.. oh a scared little lamb who was wondering out on her own. towards his own little area.. oh what fate had brought this upon him? "I don't know really i wish i didn't have such a bad reaction to this addiction. But that can't be helped. besides i also wished she would have just asked before going to ******** with it.." he shrugged.. that last part was more to himself. Stretching out, he sighed to himself.. "You need to be released more often.. that's not good for your body you know."

Shameless Lover

Sitting up she chuckled with a little smirk and shrugged then started to stretch her arms up high over her head together with a content groan as her back arched at several small popping accrued; which feel amazing to her. ”No clue but we shall think of something… after all it is still some hours until it even gets dark.” Grinning she had a point there but she could think of a few things to do and was already thinking about it.

Frowning at his words she sighed but nodded in agreement. ”And people thing we are weird… seriously do not see how transporting to the spot right before the fifteen mile mark would ******** anything up but okay. We can walk all day which we would do anyways, no worries.” Saoirse was a mile ahead of them by now waiting on them to see if it would work.

She would follow right behind him; his loving sister who was smiling enjoying this time together seems out of place; even more so was that all of these much bigger scary demons and other races in Hell were getting out of the way for them and avoiding them like it was their destruction. Would he notice this odd behavior? She knew exactly why, because she was sort of two faced; her personality towards family was very different then towards these souls.

Kanoa was sitting on a bar stool, an apron around her and thick teal ribbon wrapped her legs securely to the barstool and keeping her in the sit. The bar stool legs moved letting her move around as needed and yeah was not the safest sit to be in but was tall enough and slim enough to get around. Tiny was helping with his ten tentacles as well as she cooked; she was almost done with a seafood pasts dish in a white creamy alfredo sauce; she had garlic bread sticks backing which Tiny was tending to them just taking them out and at the same time pouting the paste into a strainer as she finished off the sauce. There was a tomato meat sauce cooking as well as frying cheese stuffed lasagna noodles for a dish that she would add both sauces too soon. Looking up and over she smiled seeing him and she had not seen him before. ”Good afternoon, would you like to join me for lunch?” She had no one else to join her that she knew of and it was sort of lonely to eat alone even if she had Tiny with her.

Looking at him a bit funny, she was caught off guard that he knew so damn much without meeting her but for a few seconds but she smiled and nodded knowing she needed to make a connection so she could not be off putted by this. ”Yeah something like that, I am Volupia but you can call me sugar if you like.” Smiling softly she foolishly held her hand out for good manners; foolish because she did not know what his powers were.

Smiling softly she nodded, ”I know which is why I was not resistant to your needs. Things may have settled down but are not back together yet; you have put off visiting and well just have not really myself go off for a release, so is my own fault.” Getting up she grabbed her bag she had took with her, she had been barefooted, yes in stockings, long skirt, and blouse; so dressed nicely. ”But you know I get distracted when I get my hands onto something. I have been exploring other types of blood besides animals. I want to expand.” This could not be good at her expanding. She would not even head to the Inn, just a new spot farther out in the forest for a new stronger life force tree.

Tesse would make it to the very top floor looking around; give it time and she would be on the floor in time; which she will find out would be a place to AVOID!

Demonic Rogue

Tapping his chin as he was thinking, kaiko didn't really know what to do. but still once again game for anything.. but as of the moment he was thinking back. a little while back to when he first got this new body. "that's true.. we have a while.. hmm. well since i picked the place.. how about you pick the next thing? or give me a general idea.. and if i know a place i'll take us there." he replied. It was just a suggestion, hell he would be content with just sitting there with her for all he cared.

"because transporting or anything of the sort ******** with my head.. and once we do that then my whole map making process is thrown off." he replied. it was as simple as that.. the same thing with when he was knocked out.. it just ******** up with his internal clock and direction. as well as his measurement.. once they Reached Sasorie. noah would be transported back to the inn.. Where he would once again head to the green house where he met them.

Nope not at all.. he would not notice the different behavior.. If anything you could call it a flow.. once he locked into something he found interesting.. the side view was completely blurred out. With him digging down, it wouldn't take long, before he found a root system. And with that he sat up and pulled a piece of the root out of the ground. Smiling he was very content as he turned to look at nancy,, "This seems liek that old tree in some of the legend's.. you know that they mistresses of hell protected.. for somethign or something..."

kyo didn't know what to think of the octopus, In fact he was thrown off by the scent of it... but hearing Kanoa ask if he would join her he gave a weak little nod. "yeah sure... if you don't mind that is..." he replied. Yeah he knew he had to make a connection in this place.. But he also didn't want to intrude on some one or come off as intimidating or anything of the sort. it was jsut lucky for him that he could alway's eat more...

Vi gave her a smile, an nodded. "hello My name Is Vi.. i dont really have a nickname.. r another name.. But yeah i guess you could call me what ever it is you like..." he shrugged.. taking her hand for that hand shake.. poor girl. Was about to see how this hallway looked exactly to him. Even if it was only for a few second's that was more than enough.. letting go of the hand shake he refilled his tea, and looked at Volupia.." Would you like some tea?"

Sin just shook his head and laughed. "Then you need to start getting your hands on some one else's body, Even with your distraction's of power.. can still be driven mental from lust.. I'm pretty sure you satisfy all the other's on your own.. So yeah lust is the only one you need to add in.. and no it's not a lecture.." he said. it wasn't really nothing for her to reply to, in fact he just wanted her to chew that over.. he then vanished, And stayed in wind form, As he waited for that poor lamb to wonder into his neck of the woods.. or roof... oh this was going to be great for Sin..

Shameless Lover

Thinking about it she smiled, figuring why not try and keep on with this romantic date that had been started? Getting up she held her hand down towards him. ”Well we still on a date right?” Winking once he took her hand she transported them away and partly across the world to a large park that was very nice and fancy looking; clearly not for everyone but for high class; it was like form a dream; appearing on a pier she smiled; they still looked the part as she looked down at the water as slowly ice started coming up as a beautifully designed boat appeared. Stepping forward and right into it a frosted ice parasol in her hands to hold above her head, smiling softly there was no need for paddles right? She could make the ice move slowly or he could push it slowly in the water so she patted the seat next to her winking with a devilish smile on her face.

Charlotte was sitting there waiting on him smiling with wave; the other two would vanish and appear at the green house; well outside of it; Charlotte would stay were she was, she was dead last in this. Aditi was sitting down relaxing in a sing gently singing under a tree as Soairse was grinning ready for her turn! ”My turn! Ready?” Well now two would be left in different spots.

Smiling softly she looked at it and nodded; just grinning happy he was having fun. ”Maybe so, guess we will need to do some research; there is a special library in the throne room.” This was oddly very fun for her; she was glad to enjoy this time with him but was wondering where that man was right now; not like she put any energy to find him, nope.

Smiling softly she giggled a bit as she finished working on her share. ”Please sit down and relax.” Tiny reached out long opening a cabinet door and pulled out dishes starting to set up the table. Stretching her tentacles up to twenty feet long as he put the pasta on the table in a bowl and the bread, drinks, and everything else. Even taking things form her when she was done; making it where he did not need to do anything but just enjoy the meal. Once Tiny set everything up there was more then enough food; he started untying her as she stopped the chair form moving. He gently picked her up and carried her over setting her in one of the high back chairs at the table; smiling softly as if it was nothing that she was crippled she nodded towards him. ”I hope you do not mind the simple seat up, please enjoy.”

Shuddering form the brief touch; she blinked looking around with a frown then back at him smiling softly. She was feeling very sketchy about this man indeed; but good manners and her mission. ”I would love some tea, thank you.” Do any of these guys find a suitable person in the end? Because so far three of them have found people a bit out of their comfort zone.

Give it another five or ten minutes and Tesse was wondering to the roof top; peeking around her eyes grew seeing the garden like setting. Stepping out more not seeing anyone she was interested in all of the hammocks, tables, couches, benches, and chairs set up in areas along with wooden swings; just a little garden type thing for two thirds of it leaving one area more open she started wondering around; figured she could look over the edge and check this place out better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff