Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lover

Volupia looked at Kyo understanding in her eyes; she too was standing and near the trap door; walking past the two men to be closer to Tesse she was on the fence; she agreed it sounded good but well she was not going to truthfully join his side because of one thing and that one thing started to whimper. The bleeding heart of the group but this bleeding heart is what kept them one step ahead of danger too and she thankfully did not go against them even if she disagreed fully she followed them faithfully. And because of that Volupia respected her wishes and tried not to do thing and go with plans she really did not like too often. ”It would be merciful and with only less then fifty of us… but Vlad is right it would be too time consuming; this time the screams sounded too primitive to be form our race and their would had been battle cries form the hoard as out race would had put up more of a fight. So today in this region we did not shrink in numbers. And if we team up with the other race we could come back and bring some others with us. Not all only those who would believe in the same cause as us. And on such a trip then we can give a merciful killing to only those too far gone into the set fate.” It was a compromise between the three; allowing Tesse the illusion that they would bring almost all of them with them when they came back. Tesse could be naïve in her belief that their race was not so far gone; but Volupia knew the men knew just like here they were one of the very few groups keeping their morals and selves whole not sinking to their primitive side like most of their race was doing to just survive here. But she did not think it was such a bad thing to allow her the freedom and illusion of their race because a happy Tesse was a Tesse they would easily deal with and she was useful. Once things started to grow silent above; Volupia would not dare check anything out for another hour or so just to make sure they were all gone.

Demonic Rogue

Dropping all the stuff off at the cave, he stretched out, and popped his back, as she spoke. not even saying anything he just turned around and walked right out the front of the cave, knowing damn well she would more than likely b***h at him if he didn't plus he had a feeling that he was going to have to stay in this cave for a least tonight. to keep her warm, and to prepare. so he was ready to spend as much time out of the cave as possible. once he was outside, he sighed to himself, and started to move hie left arm a bit. "Yeah we can go. But you are wearing yourself out you know. But It's cool. the first day is the hardest.. well depends on how the weather turns.." he said. Yeah he wasn't trying to make her worry or anything, but just speaking the truth. Already heading now for the site she told him about, he kept his eye's opened and scanning, he didn't liek being the one that was the catious one, but damn he also had lala last time. and she could take care of her self. not that Kaikane couldn't but lala was better.

Sin shrugged as he turned the bottle up, and drunk the rest in one go, before tossing it over and into the trash can. 'If you believe that then you are more stupid than you look." he said. Which every one knows sin speak's what is on his mind. And the way she dressed, oh that just got to him. and besides now he was wondering what she looked like underneath it all as well. "how about we make a little deal, if the boy doesn't break in two week's, Then you stop trying to make every one be all prim and proper. if he break's then do what you want to, too who you want too."

her special handshake indeed was weird, but at least it wasn't the weirdest thing that could have happened right? Was he interested in that sort of stuff? he was Shilo's kid, but on the other hand Fenrir's child as well who had no interest in the thing.. this was just weird... maybe some one might just have to break him out of his shell. once she left to follow the other two, he turned into his small raven form and flew down the hall way following them. he did say he would help and he was going to do that.. As for what Aditi thought of him? how the hell was he suppose to know? some how this writer knows that he will figure it out sooner or later.

Demonic Rogue

Kyo shrugged, to him it was just a suggestion, that seemed much better, than just abandoning them all. but at the same tie he understood. With out tesse they may have all been dead by now. looking back down at his right arm, he did have a rebuttle to what had been said, but decided it better not to say a word. After all who knew how long it would take to get the trust of the other's, and even then just one or two wouldn't cut it right? so by then every one could be killed off. Raising his right arm in the air, he just stared at the dust covered bone and shook his head. "right time is always of the issue." kyo replied. Vlad took off his coat, and now that he wasn't outside, he had no reason as to wear it. his paler than pale skin, was due to his extreme lack of blood, but his blood had thickened to cope with the low amount's. his blood was now so thick that it seemed as though he had a full amount. his body covered in scars from the time's he had to be decoy, and the time during his first run at survival on his own. It was much harder for him to control that primitive side, of course look at the beast he transformed into, but the lack of blood actually helped his cause as well . "Tick tock tick tock, sooner or later, the door shall open, and once it does, another clock shall begin."

Shameless Lover

Frowning at his words she followed after him staying close and letting him lead; ”Last thing besides fire wood and actually logs that will last hours to days not kindle to burn quickly. And those I can gather less then a hundred yards from the entrance. Besides depending on your success in trapping us some protein I will have less energy naturally tomorrow; so why not make the most of today?” Yeah she would had bitched if he did not go with her; but once they were there she would ask for no help. Seeing the site was very old she went to work gathering first the three largest shells then stacking the others inside until she had them all then added the claws to the pile; this would get very heavy by the time she was done but these shells would be good to transport the fire wood too. She would leave him the teeth to collect and the sharp bones if he wanted them; if not she might take a few. She fully planned to drag this shell packed with shells her self. Her idea and she wanted them so she would do all of the work. But the shells would make a great door for the cave and the second biggest one was big enough too; which meant she was going to struggle to get the biggest one inside which she already had ideas to sue as either a water bowl or a bathtub.

Frowning at his words she shook her head; picking back up her needle and starting to work on her project some more. ”I do not like doing bets. Betting is fine as long as one knows when to quit; nothing wrong with a bet but my self personally just do not like doing them and will have to decline. Besides I am not after breaking him only teaching him a lesson in hopes he might think twice before using such words towards me.” She said the middle part because she did not want him to get the wrong idea of thinking she though it was a horrible sin and thing to do when it was something she was fine with just not something she wanted to do. As for what she was wearing even if it was gone form his angle with her doing her needle point he would not see anything.

Charlotte turned around in time to see him transform; she squealed in joyful surprise. Oh being sort of a shape shifted her self he ended up attracting her to him even more then before. ”That is so cool!” Thankfully Aditi gave her a look that stopped her form showing off as she quickly headed to the kitchen to start gathering supplies; Aditi would get the dishes while Saoirse followed Charlotte to help collect the products they would need.

Demonic Rogue

noah went to picking up the bones' and teeth, But she wouldn't be moving it back on her own, It wouldn't be good for one person to be dog tired, it really needed to be a split work. but he wasn't going to voice that as he was just going to help her out. "oh i plan on making the most of my day, i just figured we could get this start setting some thing's up. get you warmed up. And then go out for other thing's. besides i still have to make some weapon's if we are to eat." he said. as well as trap's but those were already in his head. So that was no worries. Weapon's were more complicated to him to make. "But if you want to drag all of this stuff to the cave, put it inside then go get fire wood, i guess tha't fine as well. Which just mean's by time we get through i'm pretty sure, it will be close to night fall.. this planet's time schedule is faster that hearth's." which just meant he would have to go out and get food in the morning or when she fell asleep one...

Sin raised an eyebrow at what she had just said it didn't anger him, but he was losing interest in this girl and really quickly. "I'll tell you again it's not going to work. but what ever you think. Besides it would have been funier to bet." he said. and then he started to walk away, knowing with the angle she was sitting he would see nothing. But just to add a little flair to himself, as soon as he left the bar, he let fenrir free, undoing what she had done., and even transported him away. and he would actually end up next to keshia.

Once again Zeta didn't say a thing, just landed in the kitchen and transformed as soon as he did, looking around, he had never really been much help in the kitchen it wasn't his expertise, but he was sure he could do this.. though having one of them drawn to him more was kind of nerve racking.

Shameless Lover

She let him take the lead back since he was determined to help her; getting from behind she made sure she took most of the load by pushing it; also thinking ahead. Stopping when they were close she shivered hearing a creepy noise and quickly tossed several good dry logs onto the pile enough for the night at least and continued on with a nod. This way they would waste little time for the fire wood and she was tired once they were in the cave but had enough energy to set everything up. Oh it was a bit of s struggle getting that large shell into the cave but she did it. ”I got the doors, you can start working on your projects I have the doors.” Quickly she grabbed two shells and walked over to her other supplies cleaning the shells up more and working on them; her full focus on her project as she would make sure the doors would protect them, be able to lock down, yet also able to be open quickly if needed. She would work on the main entrance afterwards wanting the small back entrances which were high like the last cave Noah was in to be secure first; basically covering her backend first.

Did he really expect anything more form her? Come on! Just think of who she was personality wise and lack of sin wise; she felt what he did once he left but she was not going to go after him or chase the foolish boy down. Just that his next punishment would be worst if he came back with the same attitude.

Poor boy it would only get worst! With each girl doing their own thing he was free for a few minutes until they rejoined setting everything down. Aditi took charge getting the ovens warmed up and the equipment plugged and turned on while Saoirse worked on to get the paste dishes started as Charlotte stared mixing things in a very large bowl to make the dough. ”It is cool you can transform into a bird; can you transform into anything else?” She would not ask him to help until it was time to shape the dough and make the pizza.

Demonic Rogue

Well she said she had the door's right? Since she did say it twice in the same sentence, noah began to work on tool's dagger's, and a bow, yeah he would have to collect some things to make arrows but it was already going to come in handy just having the thing already made, since arrow's would't take that long to make. he wasn't going t tell her that he was going out hunting while she was sleeping, there was no way in hell, he would rather her get her rest than try and come along with him and possibly get hurt.. "I know it's got to suck sine you are wearing more clothes than you are used too.. but just wear them till tomorrow, And then i should be able to get some fur's and stuff so we can have blanket's and warmer clothing." he also wasn't like lala, and the leaf armor type deal they had the first time, wasn't going to cut it around him. at least not at the start.

nope Sin had no expectations once so ever when it came to her, but he also thought she could be a fun individual. But alas she was just boring to him at the moment. And also she shouldn't have declined his bet. Cause that just mean's he's going to ask again and keep messing up her punishment thing until she agrees. on the other hand Fenrir looked around and started to growl. "The ******** am i at now. And why the ******** did i even stay at this forsaken mother ******** place!"

Zeta shook his head at the question asked. "no i can only turn into a raven." he replied. though he did leave the part out where he could change the size of his transformation as well.. but she didn't ask that.. and to him it was still transforming into the same thing. Though two of his siblings could have transformed, one into a dragon, And the other into the hybrid thingy. oh he was pretty ecstatic being able to help out. when he could or when ever they needed him.. It seemed like it was a fun thing to try.

Shameless Lover

Volupia nodded in agreement to both of the men; moving deeper into their hideout she grabbed one of the stored blankets and walked over setting it over Tesse who smiled softly and covered her self with it. ”Get some rest; we will go hunting for dinner once things settle above.” Tesse smiled and nodded yawning; she needed more sleep then the rest but thankfully was able to nap often and be fine with that sort of resting plus it helped she could crash quickly. ”Thank you.” Curling up on the ground she was out within a couple minutes giving full trust to them to protect her and wake her up when time to go. Of course Volupia had her reasons for this; something where always best to not let her know about; mostly the details. She looked at the other two once she was asleep; now they could say anything they wanted without worrying about their bleeding heart partner. ”You know the reputation of that failed creator’s prize creation… they may have allowed their treasure to be stolen by him but we shall make sure he does not steal our treasure. We shall not help them defeat our captors only to lose one of us to him. She is his type.” Yeah this was why she suggested Tesse to take a nap; and she was right wasn’t she? Tesse was like a Ku, something to concur and own as a pet. Well there was other topics too to discuss while they were stuck down here and Tesse was asleep since they agreed to go with this plan.

Demonic Rogue

Vlad and Ky o both remained silent As tesse went to sleep, and then both looked right at volupia, And shook there head almost as if they were in sync. "It's one thing to say it like that, But exactly how are we to gain there trust if they know we don't trust them?" Kyo asked. making a damn good point. It looked like it was getting harder for them to trust any new face's around. Especially now. but that was just his way of thinking. She might have thought she was right, But Sin may conquer but he never made pet's. hell he actually preffered them to live their own lives.. just look at what he made Ku do after all. Vlad had his eye's closed and smirked to himself. "A failed creator's failed project you mean. The word through the grape vine is when they first made him it got messed up. So they tried to remake him and it's still messed up.. So under the assumption that our knowledge is actually false. we coudl assume that we have no clue exactly about them." Vlad added. Which he made a good point how much did they truely know about the others?

Shameless Lover

Nodding she was cold but was determined to secure the back doors; it only took her fifteen minutes to crafter then and another five minutes each to install the doors. Once done she moved on to crafting a broom and cleaning off an area free of ash then carefully put everything in organized piles in that cleared off area and grabbed supplies working on the door for the front which would take her about twenty minutes to create and install; she would test it out to make sure it was secure. Having it on the inside she knew she would need something to use to push against it to barricade them in for protection. ”Okay is that good? Well once I find something strong to press against it as a backup.” Walking over she cleaned off more of an area then starts to set up in a dip a fireplace. Eager to get warm and once she had the logs set up with some kindle she set it on fire moaning in the warmth. Wishing she could just bath in the fire but was having to have to slowly warming up by it. Looking around she was going to have this place cleaned of ash and then try and figure out some bedding. Yeah she did not think of bedding while out; she was more focused on supplies and food which she would be fine eating berries but she was a meat lover. She also knew they would need water too; good thing she could boil and purify it and knew how.

Keshia did not notice him in the car with her until he spoke. Slamming on the brakes she was scream of surprise; she turned to look at him wide eyed and well trying to calm her damn heart. Oh she was going nearly a hundred miles per hour so that was one hard brake slam too. "Where the ******** did you come from?" She was almost in town and now her nerves were shot; this really was nto going to be good for her considering the product she was after.

Smiling softly she was happy with the fact he could transform so the answer was not a disappointment at all too her. ”But it is still very cool, I can transform into things too but not an actual animal only mythical type of things.” Once the dough was done she wrapped plastic over the bowl for it to set and rise for a bit. ”Okay! Lets grade some cheese and cut or cook anything we want to top it with.” Yeah she was happy to have his help and the other two smiling watching her with him was content to silently work on making pasta for their pasta seafood dish.

Shameless Lover

Volupia shrugged leaning against the wall facing them both and thinking it over. ”True we do not know much and what we do know is mostly rumors but they know nothing of us. But it is a fact that he stole their only female both in mind, body, and heart. Her loyalty was towards him not her own race and in such short of a time no less. And what is there to need trusting besides we share the same enemy? I can trust them as a whole and him… just not trust him not stealing her loyalty from us with some trickery. I know rumors are not to fully believe but how else could you take a woman who been raised with her kind for a few million years and turn her in only a few weeks against her kind if not trickery?” Yeah that part she could not understand but she did agree with them; they would not really know until they meet him in person and all. ”Anyways where are we heading next? I am getting hungry…” Being in such a harsh world she had adjusted going days without food; they all have but that did not mean it has been days or ahs it?

Demonic Rogue

looking over at her when she spoke he just shrugged his shoulders and laughed. "yeah that looks pretty good to me. though i know one of these doors we can't completely secure. probably one of the back two just to be on the safer side." he replied. by now he had, all sort's of dagger's and one bow made, Along with a few devices that could be set up as trap's as well.

hitting his head against the windshield. "how the ******** should i know! one second i was stuck in the damn corner and now i'm stuck in a ******** car." he said. Well he wasn't stuck but you know. fenrir sighed to himself, and rubbed his head from where he was just hit. looking over at Keshia he shook his head and started a low gorwl. "the ******** is wrong with you slamming on the breaks like that and s**t!!!!"

Zet didn't say anything becasue what more was there to say, instead he just grabbed the mozzerella cheese, and started to grade it

Demonic Rogue

Now this was the point where Kyo shut up it was more of Vlad's area on the hunger. putting his coat back on he sighed to himself and walked towards the entrance. "i'd say probably about thirty miles south of here may be the best.. But then again that heard is also moving that way..." he replied. Vlad shook his head and started to sniff, the air, trying to find a good place for them to hunt and all. it was harder to do with all of the death and blood in the air. "but maybe head to the west and we might be able to get something... might not be as bountiful as the south.. but i figure it could be worth a shot."

Shameless Lover

Nodding as she started sweeping the floor clean of ash she was feeling much better with the warmth and moving around helped too. ”Both can be easily opened only form the inside with two flips… anyways I am secure here if you like to explore for the last bit of sunlight.” She had fire and a secure cave; so she felt fine. She would just clean up and try to figure out a bedding really wishing she had looked for some hay or straw like material for bedding because a hard cold floor was not going to be comfortable at all.

Her eyes got big she huffed looking forward and hitting the gas with a nasty growl and back going high speeds down the road. "Because I been driving along for the past good hour and suddenly yelling in the car; you scared the s**t out of me! Do you want me to let you out in the middle of no where or in town? Or take you back to the Inn once I am done with my errand? Or I can buy you a cab ride back if you do not like waiting." She was being thoughtful at least towards him. And honest in the reason for her reaction.

Charlotte was not so sure about the silence so started to hum softly a song as she worked with him; the other two chuckled seeing her confusion. This was becoming awkward.

Shameless Lover

Volupia nodded; she took their word in such manners serious. Looking over at the sleeping bundle then back at them she nodded. ”Then west it is, anything still alive south after that hoard would be on too high alert and troublesome to hunt. Lets give it a full two hours before moving out just in case any stayed back a little bit. We need to move out anyways for a few days…” Hukadooms were annoying pests to her killing off everything in their paths but she was thankful they did not rest near by because they were known to stay for weeks in one spot until they grew hungry enough again to go on the move. But well they would find very little food in the wreck of their path so better to move out to an area they had not hit recently.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff