Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lover

Walking over giggling she sat down beside him on the hammock and nodded. "I will just have you transport me back if it gets too far besides he started it... but for his body it is in a capsule safe from age and damage as if it was only souless for a few minutes and that fresh. I had not touched it and he would see the proof if he ever saw it. But I had not destroyed it when he came back because if something was to happen to his current body then he would have sort of a back up body to go to." Yeah she could admit it all to Sin and only him like he could do the same to her.

Demonic Rogue

Sin Arona~ The Original sin
User Image
Best believe, best believe
You'll be systematically
Placed to die tomorrow
With a taste, so sweet
It could drain the sorrow, the sorrow.

"So your saying that your thinking ahead, just incase he some how dies within that body, and can not be repaired, your keeping that as a back up.. i just think you were using it as a way to get off for those twenty years he was gone." Sin joked. he knew the truth, but it was still just funny. After all he was Sin so he had to pick on her at some point. Besides he was feeling much better and you could tell it. even the beating in his ear was pushed to the back. "now that i think about it.. he should have some sperm cells saved up in that body that shouldn't be dead.. So i don't see why you didn't try to have a kid with him earlier than now."

Where will you turn
When your God has abandoned you?
Where will you turn
When he leaves you to die?

Shameless Lover

Kaikea's eye grew more at him stripping as she lowered her eyes only to feel blood once more barely leaking from her nose seeing a tent in his boxers thus lowering her eyes even more as she held on to the chair harder too afriad of her own self to move. "But it is wrong to do that... and I just can not.... but you would not really hurt me would you? I was told forcing a woman only hurts her... so do you actually want to hurt me?" If Yuei knew anything about what she was talking about then he would know she was taking about Jin raping Alexis and because of his size and all the reason behind her words that she did not understand the reasoning of yet.

Demonic Rogue

╞ Yuei Hinosuke ╞

User Image

It's a raver life for me

Yuei smacked his head, and stared off into the distance, distracted by a hallucination. "I told you the first time you have sex is going to hurt regardless. but by your words i guess your talking about what happened between Alexis, And jin.. I don't know the details. and i can only say this, Apparently he is huge.. But go Ask Alexis now if it hurts." he replied. his eyes never leaving his distraction, it was a good thing that happened at the moment, " And no i'm not going to hurt you.. Although i think Keshia had some normal toys hidden around here somewhere... If you could find those and figure out how to use it you should be good. although i might have screwed you over.. normal people the affect last for eight hours."

Got a problem with it?

Shameless Lover

Smiling softly Keshia did not take his joking serious taking it as it was she shrugged thinking over his question. "That would be because I have not ovulated since giving birth to the twins yet until very soon. It is actually our first time to get a chance; my peroids of fertility have been farther apart each time which was the first sign of the magic fading." Laughing softly at what was going on she assumed Sin would be listening in with her as she shook her head. "I have mixed feelings... should I see if he would take her or prevent it? I know he would be betwen his touch and skills, plus being not too big would be perfect male to take her virginity and give her the best experience but in a way it would be nice to keep her a bit pure as I did plan to give her something to rub down there to ease the pain as she would has lost it to a toy anyways but remain untouched by a man. But if he does take her it might give her a complex... but if he does not... hell what do you think?" She was at a lost as to which way Kaikea should exprience her first taste of having something inside of her.

Shameless Lover

Moaning it was actually starting to sound needy and husky as she beging to chew on her bottom lip her eyes kept driftting to his tent when she was trying not to look but the drugs were bring out that side of her she never had before. Kaikea's voice come out very thick and husky; "How does playing with toys help? I have dolls back in my room..." she would not know what a naughty toy look like much less trying to find Keshia's collecting and knowing which ones would be best for her was impossible. Wiggling her thighs more she spread thema bit feeling very hot her self as her panting increased a bit.

Demonic Rogue

User Image
You'll be systematically
Placed to die tomorrow
With a taste, so sweet

Looking up at the sky, he was smiling thinking over her words. "that may be true.. But you did have a twenty year period before you had the twins." he shrugged. Sin was now thinking over her question about what to do with kaikae. Not replying at first he smiled to himself ."You know that is a hard blow to any mans pride.. But yeah i don't know it's up to you.. Shilo is pissed at me at the moment.. also i think she would like her to be as pure as possible considering what happened to Alexis.. but i have no idea."

Where will you turn
Where will you turn

Demonic Rogue

╞ Yuei Hinosuke ╞

User Image

It's a raver life for me

"Not normal toy's.. Sexual toys.. Something shaped like a p***s most of the time.. but made of rubber or some other material. it helps you get off easier" he shrugged. Yuei's eyes didn't leave the the corner of the room, very distracted by the hallucination. His hand's drifted towards his boxer's waistband, taking them off just for the hell of it. He knew she was in the room but he didn't care.

Got a problem with it?

Shameless Lover

Snorting rolling her eyes she chuckling dropping down across the hamock still right beside him looking up at the sky. "I would had been too you know... at first but after less then an hour I woud had realized it all once the shock of usch news died down... if you go to her I bet my live that she would feel guilty and ask for forgiveness... both of them would and Shilo is already going to be unhappy her little girl finally grew up so who cares. I will stay here unless you want me to stop it and take control. You understand how sins and these things work better then me after all." You think Keshia would be pissed off if Yuei did rape Kaikea but she was not because it was different then him screwing random girls in a club without invite her on the fun. Much different!

Shameless Lover

Gasping softly Kaikea now just could not take her eyes off as her nose begun to bleed slightly harder but nothing to worry about as she just watched him unsure if it was something she liked watched or not but she did have this sudden urge to touch and feel it. "But it would be disrespectful to look through her things to find such 'toys' and why would she want them when she is married to you?" She did not know he was being slowly controled by some drug and even if she did know she would only ask questions about it. The drug in her own body would prevent her from fainting as she licked her lips tasting the blood from her nose and ignored it.

Demonic Rogue

User Image
You'll be systematically
Placed to die tomorrow
With a taste, so sweet

"Yeah yeah they can get pissed at me all they want to over this. But pushing the blame on me. when i'm not in control over any of it. That is just bull s**t. Something from the beginning of time coming back now. It is unheard of. But not impossible.. But again it's bull s**t to place it square on me.. i will not forgive them for that. They had my trust, And yet blame me when something is out of my hand. ******** that." he replied. A very sore subject for sin at the moment. mostly because it hurt his pride, but also because it hurt him on the inside. He then shrugged about the part of her going to step in or not. Sin then thought about it. "Well either you can step in. or i could go back to the dark side of sex, and experiment on you... I think that sounds fair. Kaikane already has enough complexes.. And if kaikae turns out more like Alexis.. we are all screwed."

Where will you turn
Where will you turn

Demonic Rogue

╞ Yuei Hinosuke ╞

User Image

It's a raver life for me

Backing up he sat on the bed still looking in the corner. finally yuei blinked then laid down on the bed. "She has the toys.. i don't know.. the more brutal things i use on her.. The simple things i guess she had when i died"

Got a problem with it?

Shameless Lover

Laughing softly at the subject of Kaikane she shook her head. Keshia did not let the sore subject get in the way of their mood. "Hey I was not the one who gave that girl a male name and just give her time to work her self out and many of the complexes will go away but she might just form one major one instead who knows... as for Kaikea, she might grow a crush on Yuie but that is about it. It would be a good thing for her to grow out of Alexis's shadow and well I can handle removing that sort of crush form her easily." Thinking over what he said he could do to her it did sent a shiver of the good kind down her body. "That is more of a forbidden temptation as we both are sopposed to be mono and s**t." Yeah she did not believe he would do it and even if he did Hazel would oddly accept it because it was with a woman she knew and liked and also because she was not designed for such things.

Demonic Rogue

User Image
You'll be systematically
Placed to die tomorrow
With a taste, so sweet

"Not my fault.. Shai was suppose to be my replacement for good. he had all the makings to do so. But you see how he left the family. i thought that if i had another male in the family then maybe i could retire for once and focus on the family. Plus it was not my fault that we couldn't tell what her gender was while she was in the womb." he shrugged. maybe he was destined to just have girls. It was probably Keshia's Dna that brought him a boy. their powers just got crossed or something. "Well if she get's addicted to his touch. that's a completely different thing though." he said. Sin turned to look at her and smiled. "Have you not seen the statues that jin made to get inside of hazel's head? Beside's she desperately wants to get with Shilo at least once, so why shouldn't i get to do what i want once?"

Where will you turn
Where will you turn

Shameless Lover

Her eyes following him she stayed where she was but Kaikeas eyes just could not look away from him there as she licked her lips again removing a tiny bit more blod as the bleeding had stopped for the moment. "What is normal considered and why would you used something brutal on your wife? And how can it be brutal if it is meant for sex?" He was confusing her as much as he was teaching her as she started to want to just feel it more and more. "What makes it go from floppy to stiff? And is it really that hard?" Turning red again from her question she could not help but ask since she could not take her eyes off ot it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff