Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

This is a private one on one role-play between SonOfKrypton1988 and babiekat1993. You are free to read along but please no stealing or interruptions. Thank you, that is all.

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

❛❛ Roman Altaire Marx ❜❜

SonOfKrypton1988

User Image

But you can call me ⊱ Titan
                          I was born ⊱ 25 years ago on⊱ June 12th
                          Oh, and yes I am a ⊱ Male
                          If LOVE was a thing, I would like ⊱ Girls
                          Im pretty good at ⊱ Hand to hand combat

xxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯ м y ℓ ι ғ є ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
            Roman was born into a very strict military family, therefore he has been all over the world. Be Russia to Brazil, Australia to Canada, and everywhere in between. At one point in the time of his life he has probably been there at least once or twice. Because of this he is fluent in many languages that are self taught and seeing that his father was a bit of a womanizer naturally Roman has picked up some of his bad habits and has left a wake of broken hearts throughout his journey of the world. Broken hearts being that the women always seem to fall hard for his charm and dangerous "bad boy" style and attitude but unfortunately for these girls the feelings are never mutual. Til this day Roman has never had a steady relationship and he has definitely never fallen in love.

Of course once he was of age Roman was expected to do as his father did as well as his grandfather and all the other men in his family have done for centuries, join the military. And he did, with his background and vast knowledge of the world it was no time at all and he was very high in the ranks of the US Marines. To this day he is very proud of that fact and nothing will ever change that.

He was sent over seas to fight in Iraq on more than one occasion, this naturally changed him not only physically but mentally as well. He seen a lot of his friends die in a very up close and personal way. That being he very rarely lets anybody get too close to his heart for fear that they may one day leave him.

One night while Roman was at the gym as he almost always was at the time is when he was visited by a vampire tracker and marked. His family was not very thrilled when they found out but there was really nothing that they could do about it. He went through the process of moving into a nearby House Of Night and went about his life as a fledgling the best he could. The staff their instantly recognised his military background and he was fast tracked to join the Sons Of Erebus as soon as he went through the full transformation of turning into a vampyre.

This is where he has since been and through out the years at the House of Night he has become more and more devoted to the goddess for in his eyes she is the only one that has ever entered his life and never left.

xxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯ ι v є в є є и т σ ℓ δ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
            Roman is mentally unstable. He cares little for mortal life, and only sees them as potential pawns. He also looks down on mortals, labelling them as inferior and insulting their mortality. He has sworn to protect and serve the goddess as well as her high priestess and fledglings. He takes his oath and job very seriously.

I'D KILL FOR
                          xxxxxxNyx
                          xxxxxxHigh priestess and vampyre fledglings
                          xxxxxxTarget practice
                          xxxxxxMusic
                          xxxxxxCigarettes

GET IT AWAY FROM ME
                          xxxxxxHumans
                          xxxxxxDrama
                          xxxxxxLiars
                          xxxxxxCheaters
                          xxxxxxEx girlfriends and/or previous one night stands

NYX'S GIFTS
                          xxxxxxA new life

RELATIONSHIPS
                          xxxxxxAll of his family are in some high branch of the military and therefore they rarely see or speak to one another.

THEME SONG
                          xxxxxxThis Means War by Avenged Sevenfold

POST COLOR
                          Fire Brick

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
01⋯⋯⋯ location: Nyx's temple XXXXXX 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: xxx 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: Surprise
◎--------------◎--------------◎--------------◎

User Image XXXX♫~♪~╠ I left me long ago, reasons you'll never know
XXXXXXXXXNo one to miss me when I'm gone. With no more words to stay
XXXXXXXXXNo arguments to stay. Another post I don't belong
╣~♪~♫

It is a quarter past eleven and the majority of the students and staff are either in class or busy with their work. Roman has since been relieved from his post near the entry way of the school and after stopping by his room to shower and slip into some fresh clothes he makes his way to the Temple of Nyx. Here he slowly creeps the door open and peers inside. As he expected and was actually hoping for the place is empty and he is alone. Roman slips inside closing the door shut tight behind him. He then proceeds down the main pathway straight for the large sculpture of Nyx that heads the temple surrounded by hundreds of unlit candles. He whips a lighter out of his pocket and lights several of the votives before slipping it back in his pocket and dropping to his knees in front of the goddess. He looks up at her in total adoration as he begins to speak in but a whisper.

"Goddess Nyx, I pray to thee protect me from harm seen and unseen. For I fear there comes an unspoken evil soon to this school and I am unsure that I can fulfill my duty as your loyal protector and protector of your children once it does."

Roman takes a deep breath to calm himself before he continues on.

"Make me strong in spirit. Courageous in action. Gentle of heart. Let me act in wisdom. Conquer my fear and doubt. Discover my own hidden gifts. Meet others with compassion. Be a source of healing energies. And face each day with hope and joy. Blessed be..."

It is at this time Roman's voice slowly trails off as he feels eyes on his back. How can this be? Roman is as perceptive and just as dangerous as a shark, no one has ever been able to sneak up on him or maybe they have always just been too afraid to. He quickly stands and whips around to face his admirer.

"Who are you? What do you want?!"

Regular Text ○ "Speech - Roman" ○ "Speech - Others male" ○ ''Speech - Others female''

♫~♪~╠ There's nothing here for free. Lost who I want to be
XXXXMy serpent blood can strike so cold
XXXXXXOn any given day, I'll give it all away
XXXXXXXXAnother thought I can't control
╣~♪~♫

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

Lillian ☮ May

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
I'd rather pick flowers instead of fights
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

User Image

With the day coming to an end, and night taking over, Lillian knew that she would be spending the time alone. She didn't mind it much. The silence was peaceful. She could hear her footsteps echo with each step she took. At such a steady pace, it sounded like the beat of a slower song. The world just seemed to fall in line with it. It was as if nature itself was creating music.

She, a mere human, was at the school visiting an old family friend. As a child, she never believed things like this could exist, but here she was. She wasn't informed on much, just that the people here were unlike her. She didn't pry. The smart girl had learned to take life as it came to her, otherwise she would dwell on things that didn't really matter. She was an easygoing individual. Lillian loved to laugh and she was quite possibly the friendliest person in the world. But sometimes that had gotten her in trouble. People took her for granted and because of that she was never sure who she should trust in life anymore. She trusted herself and at that point in time, that was the only person.

As an individual, the girl was sweet and gentle. She was book smart, but never street smart. She loved almost anything nature. Being outside, the feeling of the gentle breeze hitting her. She did have her weird tendencies much like everyone else. She hated wearing shoes. She had once told her mother that they were 'prison for your feet.' So here was this girl, standing outside with her shoes in her hands. She was enjoying the feeling of the soft dirt under her. After some time, she did grow tired. She slept at night unlike the people here. She didn't find it odd in the least bit.

Slowly, the small framed girl started to walk back in the direction she had thought she come. After what seemed like an eternity, she was just about ready to give up. Looming in the distance she saw a building where a young man had entered. Maybe he could help her. She had managed to get herself pretty lost. Watching from afar, she contemplated whether she should disturb him, or let him finish up whatever he was doing. She slowly approached him. She hadn't meant to interfere with what was going on, but the man had spun around and he seemed slightly angered.

"I-I'm Lillian." She hadn't given her full name, simply because she had no idea who he was. "I think I might have gotten lost somewhere along the way back to a friend of mine. I was just hoping that you could get me back on the right track." It was a truths that she spoke and she hoped that he could see this in the young girl's face.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

SonOfKrypton1988

OOC: Finally, after what seemed like forever. I finally got it up. I had a post all written, and then my tab closed itself, so I had to start from scratch. I hope this is okay :3

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
01⋯⋯⋯ location: temple of nyx 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: sorry I forgot about our thread, I really didn't mean to 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: indescribable

╣~♪~♫

As Roman suddenly realizes that he has seriously startled an innocent young woman who is somebody he was least expecting to be behind him his aggravation from being spied upon quickly dissapates. He actually feels a tiny bit of remorse but that too fades as he really begins to focus his attention on Lillian.

"I... I am sorry my lady, I did not mean to alarm you."

Roman feels strange and questions himself about why he had just stuttered. As he is trying to figure this out he rapidly comes to the conclusion that he cannot seem to get his thoughts in order. Why is this happening? This has never happened to him before, ever. Roman is not liking this new feeling that has suddenly overcome him and he takes a deep breath to try to concentrate. As he does a smell slowly wafts over in his direction and he cannot help but feel a faint glimmer of desire.

"You are not a fledging, you're... human."

He pauses trying to choose his words wisely but that has become a bit of a challenge at the moment.

"I... I mean I can smell it. Your... Blood."

Damen recognizes at this point he is probably coming off to this young woman as a bit of an eccentric. Ah well, let's face it she probably thinks he is a major freak. He then recalls what she had asked of him.

"Lost. You said you were lost. I am assuming your friend is student at the school, so you are probably looking for the girl's dorm building. Am I correct? I can take you there."

As much as he despises humans though some deep animalistic part of him will always desire them. Even if it is just their blood.
Regular Text ○ "Speech - Roman" ○ "Speech - Others male" ○ ''Speech - Others female''

╣~♪~♫

babiekat1993

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

Lillian ☮ May

User Image

The girl fidgeted slowly moving her body weight from foot to foot. She couldn't stand still despite how her feet started to ache. Maybe being barefoot outside wasn't a great idea. The rocks and sticks were definitely starting to catch up with her. Something told her to run, maybe it was the fact that as a child she was always told that strangers were bad people. Hell she was older now, she was sure she could fend for herself. Well, she knew how to wiggle free and hide. That was the best she could do actually. The look of anger on his face seemed to die down as he started to speak. His voice was calming. She stared at him in a trance like state.

He had apologized and her fear level dropped down. He looked as if he was thinking. Thinking about what. His next words caught her off guard. Maybe she should have been informed of this school before coming here. 'Fledging...Human..' What did he mean. A puzzled look came across her face as he continued to speak. Now she definitely thought she should run. He could smell her blood. As if that weren't creepy. Before arriving her friend had told her that the people here were different, but she didn't exactly say how.

His voice snapped her away from her thoughts. She nodded. "She started here, yeah. If you can get me there, that would be great." She didn't really want to accept help at this point, but it beat wandering around for hours. She had her shoes in her hand and in that moment she sat down on the floor to put them on. If she was to be walking, she would do it the right way and not torture her feet any longer. Lillian slowly got to her feet, almost losing her balance. She regained it but not before flailing her arms. "Lead the way.." She paused. "You can call me Lily by the way." Maybe a nickname would ease her feelings.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

SonOfKrypton1988

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
01⋯⋯⋯ location: school grounds 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: xxx 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: calm

╣~♪~♫

Roman forces a smile as she introduces herself, still attempting to gain control of his senses.

"My name is Marx, Roman Marx."

He nods his head toward her then steps around and heads for the exit, assuming that she is following behind him. Once outside he takes a deep breath of fresh air and then is able to fully regain his composure now that his mind is no longer clouded by an intoxicating aroma. He takes a look around the campus before heading toward the left in the direction of the female dorm rooms.

"I am not trying to intrude or anything but your friend... I take it she did not explain a lot of things to you about this school. That it is... well, it's for 'special' people. I only say that because I noticed back in the temple that you seemed a bit confused when I pointed out that you are obviously not a fledgling. If that is the case, then I apologize. It was not my intention to freak you out or anything. You just kind of caught me off guard is all. I was not expecting company. The students are all usually in class at this time and most of the staff members are teaching those classes or preoccupied. You have nothing to worry about though. I am a Son of Erebus, it is my duty to serve and protect the Goddess and her children. Even though that may not include you, I will still not do you any harm nor do I wish to."

╣~♪~♫

babiekat1993

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

Lillian ☮ May

User Image

She saw the smile, but she also saw that it was forced. At least he was helping. He didn't seem to want to very much. But she couldn't help but be thankful. "You don't have to help if you don't want to." She spoke. Unsure if it was loud enough for him to even hear. She didn't want him to feel obligated to do something that he didn't want to do. He didn't seem too fond of the fact that she was a human. Did that mean that he was not? What could he be. She wasn't putting two and two together. Again she wasn't street or logic smart. Only knew what she could read in books.

He stepped ahead of her and she slowly followed. making sure to keep a distance between the two. "My friend didn't really tell me anything about this school. All I know is we sat in the room all day, and then she said she had to go to class. It was a little weird that it was so late, but I grew bored sitting there all alone so I had decided to go out and look around. And then I got lost and found you. I'm sorry if I'm a bother."

She wanted to express her gratitude but she was unsure how. "It's nice to meet you." She tried to keep her pace quickened. He didn't want to hurt her. That was a good thing. Right? She wasn't sure why he would feel the need to add that in, but she didn't question it. At that point she just wanted to be back in the dorm room where she could rest her feet that were starting to hurt pretty badly. "May I ask how far the dorm rooms are?" She was an impatient little thing.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

SonOfKrypton1988

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
01⋯⋯⋯ location: outside girl's dorm 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: xxx 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: xxx

╣~♪~♫

Roman continues in the direction of their destination but slows down a bit as he notices that Lillian is beginning to fall behind. He tends to forget that humans are not quite as fit and stealthy as he is having to constantly remind himself of this fact. He senses the unease in her voice as she speaks to him and he presumes that she has picked up on the obvious tension in the air. He is unsure at this point of whether or not he should clear the air so to speak and just flat out tell her what is really going on but then again maybe there is a reason her friend has chosen not to tell her. Who is he to betray the trust in her friend by telling her when really her friend should be the one to do it? Then again, in his opinion, her friend should have told her before she even arrived on campus. Grown vampyres are one thing but newly changed fledglings are unstable in many ways, the girl is basically an accident waiting to happen at this point. Luckily, unbeknownst to her, she happened across somebody that will not allow anything terrible to happen to her.

"It is not that I do not want to help you... it's just, well. To be honest I am finding it quite difficult and yes I understand that sounds quite confusing to you but that is only because you aren't fully aware of what is going on. Your friend... She should have explained a lot of things to you before you got here. A lot of humans wouldn't dare step foot on this campus for fear of what might happen to them and I am pretty sure that your friend is aware of that. Her choosing not to disclose to you the dangers that lie here is pretty shitty of her. Excuse my language."

Roman continues walking until they near a rather large building and he stops at the bottom of the stairway leading to the main entrance.

"Here is your stop. Under the circumstances it was still nice to meet you miss Lilly. I think you should have a sit down with your friend though and have clue you in. If she won't then maybe you should re-evaluate your friendship. Either way I will be around campus if you need anything. Normally you can find me at my post by the front gates, I will be heading that way shortly as class will be letting out soon."

╣~♪~♫

babiekat1993

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

Lillian ☮ May

User Image

There was something about his voice that was just so soothing. She had no clue why. Maybe it was because she wasn't entirely used to a hearing a guys voice. She had lived with just her mother for as long as she remembered and had always been a sheltered child. She had so many questions to ask while he was speaking, but she held her tongue. Maybe he was right. It was something between friends. But she was curious and wanted to know now. "Why wouldn't humans step foot on this campus.? Why is it dangerous.? Why would my friend be keeping things a secret? What makes you different?" The questions just spilled off her tongue and didn't stop.

She finally paused when they reached the dorm. It looked familiar. and she smiled at him. "I guess I owe you one." Oh good. Class would be letting out soon so she wouldn't be alone much longer. To be completely honest being alone made her feel a little scared, but she would never admit that. Part of her wanted this guy to stay with her until her friend had gotten out, but she knew she couldn't ask. He seemed to have responsibilities and it might just be a bad idea from the start. She knew that if she had kept him any longer she would feel bad.

"Thanks again. I definitely owe you. If you need anything just ask." And with that she started to walk through the doors. Thoughts of a nice hot shower filled her head and she would do anything to get off her feet. They ached ridiculously badly. She would do anything for someone to rub them if she didn't hate feet so much. Now just inside the building, she had to remember what dorm she was supposed to go to. Her memory kind of sucked right now.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

SonOfKrypton1988

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
01⋯⋯⋯ location: girl's dorm building 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: xxx 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: nervous

╣~♪~♫

Roman stands outside the girl's dorm building after Lillian has disappeared inside battling within himself about whether he should actually return to his post or go after her. Even though he knows he should leave and not come back for fear of being caught in the female dorms at such a late hour he decides that a life of another far exceeds the consequences he would face. He quickly walks up the steps and yanks the door open yelling down the hall after her.

"Lilly!"

She had not gotten very far as it was pretty apparent she was very unsure of which direction to go and appeared to Roman somewhat relieved to see that he had in fact not left after all. Hesitantly he steps inside and walks over to where she is standing.

"Lilly, I... I forgot that it is lunch hour. Your friend and the other students will not be back here for some time. They will more than likely be in the lunch room or study hall. I can take you there if you would like. Also I know you have a lot of questions and are very confused by things that I have said but I feel it is not my place to inform you of certain things. Aside from that fact I am pretty upset with your friend for not telling you herself so I have decided to tell you but you must know that a lot of what I am going to tell you will not make much sense. Most humans have no clue what is really going on in the world. They're... in a bubble of sorts. If I tell you, there's a possibility that you will not be able to handle it or that you simply will not believe a word of what I say. If that is the case, I could prove it to you but only if you want me to."

Roman pauses a moment to think of what to say next and figures he might as well start with the questions she had recently asked.

"When it comes to why your friend would be keeping things a secret, I honestly do not know. That is something only she can answer for you. As far as me being different, well that question can be interpreted in various ways. I'm different from the others on this campus because I have been around a lot longer than them and I have a very distinct skill set. I am not a student like your friend is, I am actually here to protect your friend from outsiders. A... body guard of sorts. We are called the Sons of Erebus and are more or less the House of Night's own form of the military."

He takes a moment to see if she has anything to say and sees that it appears things are okay, for the time being. Nothing too weird, yet.

"The other two questions kind of have the same answer. Humans are afraid to come here because it is dangerous. It's dangerous because of the fledglings, teachers, and well... because of me. But not that any of us would do anything to purposely hurt humans. It's just that sometimes accidents happen that are out of our control."

Roman stops once again running through his mind how exactly he is going to explain this to her then recalls a recent event off of campus.

"I am sure that you heard a month ago about the small group of frat boys that were at the football field a mile down the road from here. They were found and pronounced dead at the scene, cause of death: massive blood loss. Well... that is kind of the type of accident that I am referring to. You see, a couple of our students managed to find a way off of school grounds that same night and they ran into those frat boys. The frat boys were intoxicated and a fight broke out. In the midst of the fighting one of the human boys was cut and started bleeding... The students from this school, the fledglings... They killed those boys because they had not yet learned to control their urges."

Roman realizes this is taking longer to explain than he was hoping and decides it is better to just come outright and say it.

"Lillian, I'm a vampyre."

╣~♪~♫

babiekat1993

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

Lillian ☮ May

User Image

Lilly was so consumed in her own thoughts. She was starting to put everything going on here as just a figment of her imagination. Sure, the students here went to school at night, but there was nothing different about them. Her friend, her best friend wouldn't lie to her or keep secrets. That wasn't what friendship was about. She definitely believed her friend over a stranger that she had just met. He had done her a favour, but that didn't make him a good person. Did it? Ugh, her head was killing her from every thought that she had crammed in there. She was sure if she thought anymore her head would just explode into a million tiny pieces. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing at this point.

His voice once again broke her from her trance. He had called out her name and she spun around on her heels quickly. Didn't he have somewhere to be. Ahh. There she went the questions in her head again. Her poor brain couldn't hold anymore. Luckily he answered it right away. "Lunch hour." She repeated, but really trying to say it out loud, but that's the way it occurred. She continued to listen. Was he telling the truth? Would he actually answer all the questions that she had. These things that he best friend shielded her from. Did she even want to know? After he spoke she stood quiet. "If they're as dangerous as you say they are, wouldn't putting me in a room full of them be a bad thing?" She still didn't know how a bunch of people could be dangerous. Maybe they were delinquents and this was more of a jail setting.

Lilly decided to stop assuming things and let the guy talk. He'd have answered. She cleared her mind and took in every word he said. She wanted to speak up with everything he said but decided it would be better to let him talk before asking anything for fear that he might answer the questions she had without her asking. He had stated that everyone here was dangerous. What kind of place was this. She was starting to get frustrated. and she was ready to turn and walk away. This guy must have been some sort of crazy.

'The group of frat boys?' She questioned in her mind. She remembered them. A few boys that she had known. Not personally but more so acquaintances. It was still sad. .A few depressing weeks followed that, but she was never phased. She fed off of the others emotions. When he said majour blood loss, she thought maybe they had gotten hurt or something. She didn't really hear much of the story back then. He paused once again and she looked up at him. The words that followed shocked her. Lilly stared in disbelief for a few seconds.

"That can't be. They don't exist. You're lying. What kind of idiot do you take me for?" She was actually angered at this point. She didn't know anything about this school, but she sure wasn't going to believe a load of crap like this. Muttering, she turned her back on him and began to walk away. Once about a decent amount of feet away she faced him. "Thanks for your help. But I'm not stupid." She scoffed and continued to walk away.

/

User ImageUser Image
        User Image

SonOfKrypton1988

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
    01⋯⋯⋯ location: girl's dorm building 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: xxx 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: distraught

╣~♪~♫

As roman had half expected the girl did not believe a single word of what he had just told her and why would she? She has been guarded more than likely by her parents and other overprotective humans all of her life from the real world. She probably thinks everything is all rainbows and unicorns. Being here at this school she is definitely in for a rude awakening. He is slightly caught off guard when she gets mad and storms off as she does. He begins to go after her but stops himself. Perhaps it is best that she find her friend and discuss it with her. He is a complete stranger, of course she isn't going to believe what he is telling her. Maybe if her friend finally does the right thing and owns up to the truth then Lilly will open her eyes. But of course she is still unaware of her surroundings and the dangers here at this school so maybe he should keep an eye on her. He calls after her once again.

"Lilly! Lillian, please stop!"

When she continues walking away from him he runs down the hall after her and grabs ahold of her forcing her to stop and look at him. He stares down into her eyes with both of his hands grasping either of her shoulders.

"You have to listen to me, you can get yourself seriously hurt running around this school all by yourself."

He releases her and drops both of his arms back to his side as he continues to speak.

"I was worried you weren't going to believe me which is part of why I didn't want to say anything but I'm not holding that against you. You were obviously brought up with certain beliefs and this school and the people that reside here don't fit in with those beliefs. Even so, I cannot allow you to freely roam the grounds in ignorance. If something were to happen to you that burden would fall upon me. You don't have to believe what I told you but at least allow me to accompany you to find your friend or perhaps another staff member who you will feel more comfortable with."

╣~♪~♫

babiekat1993

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

Lillian ☮ May

User Image

The words echoed in her head. 'I'm a vampire.'

No. It couldn't be. She lived 18 years without ever seeing or hearing about one and now all of a sudden her best friend was one. It wasn't that she didn't believe, she just didn't want to believe. She couldn't grasp the idea that people lived off of blood. It was a disturbing mental image. She was walking as fast as she could at that point. As fast as her sore tired feet would take her, which wasn't that fast to begin with. Oh how she wanted to run, but even if she tried her body couldn't take it. She heard him scream her name after all. There was a nervous hint in his voice.
                                                          Her face twisted with an angry expression. She still had her back toward him so he couldn't see this. "Why? So you can tell me more lies?"

She now was face to face with him. He had forced her to stop and she couldn't do anything but wiggle helplessly trying to get free, but he definitely had advantage over the tiny girl. Wiggling only made her shoulders hurt where he grabbed them, but still she kept on struggling. "Why should I listen to you. I don't even know you.! And if I get hurt then it's my own damn fault, isn't it?" Her struggles seemed to be in vain but he eventually let her go. She backed away, rubbing her shoulders where his hands just were. She eyes him suspiciously as he began to talk again.

"I'm not your responsibility." Way to go Lillian. Now she picked the time to be independent? The girl was as stupid as she could be. She should listen to the man but she hadn't wanted to. She wanted her best friend back. The same one that would play dolls with her when they were little. The same one that taught her how to braid hair and the one that stayed home with her all week with the chicken pox. (Granted she already had them so she had nothing to lose. But it was the thought that counted.) The man would not back down. He seemed to have an opinion and was sticking to it. She knew that it she tried to walk away again, he would just stop her. She sighed in defeat and looked down at the floor. "Take me to her. Christie I mean. My friend. I want to talk to her."

She took it upon herself to walk out the door to the dorms and back outside. She stopped when she hit the fresh air. 'This better not be a long walk.'

/

User ImageUser Image
          User Image

SonOfKrypton1988

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
      01⋯⋯⋯ location: campus 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: xxx 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: aggravated

╣~♪~♫

Roman stands in the vacant hallway for a brief moment before letting out a quiet sigh and slowly walking out the door after Lilly. He finds her standing in front of the building appearing agitated, no doubt because of what he had told her. He shakes his head and walks past her on his way toward the lunch room.

"It's this way..."

The two walk the short distance to the dining area before Roman comes to a stop and motions towards the entrance.

"Your friend should be in there. I would go along with you but I am pretty good at taking hints and am aware when I am not wanted. I have to return to my post anyways, I am sure by now they are wandering where I am. I hope you find your friend and you two have a talk. If you do and you wish to apologize, I'll be around. Good night Lillian."

Roman steps around around her walks away from her down the path toward the main gate.

╣~♪~♫

babiekat1993

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers