Welcome to Gaia! ::

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

He had to admit, he liked the feel of Seere on top of him. Liked it when the male’s weight was pressing down against him and it brought memories to the surface. Ones that he hadn’t looked at in years had kept locked away behind a big heavy door. He could feel Seere kissing his now bare neck, his necklace was pushed to the side and Rizi’s gray eyes slowly fell closed. Moaning softly he turned his head so that Seere had a better angle to his throat. He wasn’t a whore like Seere but one thing he did love, being bitten. He loved to feel someone else fangs slide into him, to feel their mouth work against his warm skin, sucking the blood. He loved it, though he had never taken another vampire lover. Seere had been his first and would be his only. Moaning softly he pressed his own body into Seere’s harder one, though he never got turned on like the other male. He was too human to get turned on like this. But still he very much enjoyed it. All too soon though the feeding stopped and Seere was looking down at him. Blinking Rizi frowned at the look until he heard what the male had to say.

Hissing at him Rizi pushed Seere off of him. The bite in his neck stung slightly from the movement but he didn’t care. His gray eyes were flashing as he pushed himself to his feet, his face angry and his body tense. ”I do not love you. Not now, not ever.” His voice was angry, words coming out in a harsh hiss. He didn’t care if Seere had fallen onto the bed or had fallen off the bed. He didn’t care about the bite that although was healing wouldn’t close for a few hours and also happened to be dripping blood down his pale throat, staining the collar of his white shirt. None of that mattered.

Seere just had to open his mouth, to talk when he should have stayed quite. ”You know nothing about me vampire. Just because I let you take my blood does not mean you can stay that type of stuff.” Moving around the room he glared at everything and nothing at the same time. He was angry. His temper which had died down since last night was once again set ablaze by the simple words from the Vampire. Really why did he have to say that? Rizi was not ready for anyone to tell him anything. As far as he knew he would figure out stuff on his own pase.

It didn’t matter to him that Seere was able to see into his heart. It didn’t matter that the vampire wouldn’t lie to him. None of this mattered after all in his mind set at the moment why would it? Seere wanted him. He would do anything to get what he wanted. Turning, his hair moved with the movement as he hissed at Seere. ”So stupid. You are so stupid, why the hell did you have to open your mouth and say that. Any possibility of me staying is now gone.” Angry. That’s what he was, though it was a very different type of angry then last night. He wasn’t blood thirsty, and tonight he wouldn’t be killing anyone. The blood he had given the male had made weak, tired. He would have to feed and go to sleep. Thank god it was night, he wasn’t sure if his body could handle the sun right now.

Going over to his bag he picked up both his bags and slid them on. He was ignoring Seere now. His body was tense, his mind going ever where way so that he could forget what the other had said to him. After all he wanted to forget, about everything. Wanted to forget about coming here today, of talking to the twins and crawling into Seere’s bed. Really he thought maybe Seere had been off last night but apparently he hadn’t been. While he had grown stronger, harder Seere had went the other way. He had become weaker, softer. Softer was one thing Rizi never wanted again. He had softer and softer had his mother killed. His lover who had been soft and gentle was killed. Soft and Rizi just did not mix. At all. He was going to leave, and not return. Maybe do his plan and leave this place, maybe stay and train more hunters. He didn’t know yet. All he knew was that he was getting out of this house.

Impacting the ground roughly, Seere cried out loudly. His rear hurt now, and his shoulder popped out of place as well as his head hitting the hard ground. As he rose a thin line of red sealed up on his forehead. "Who...the ******** hell... do you think... you are?!" He growled out, grabbing his arm and slamming it into the wall. "You think you get to talk to me like that Rizi? When I can see deeper into you then any one ever has? Who the hell do you think you are!" He shouted loudly, keeping his back to the man.

He could handle being pushed away, but he despised being called stupid. "How... dare you assume I am stupid. You son of a b***h. I can take you hating me, pushing me away, beating me, attacking me... trying to kill me, but don't ever assume I am stupid..." He hissed out the words, his tone very low, but filled with his out rage. Taking a deep breath he slowly turned to Rizi.

"And what makes you think that I'll allow you to leave in that state." He demanded, walking to him rapidly. He quickly grabbed his shoulder roughly. Yanking him backwards he drug him back to bed, whispering into his ear, "Or did you forget... You're far weaker then I am. I may have lost my mind... but I can still force you to do what I wish." It was very much like how he normally was to Rizi, cold, sharp...rough.

With a rough tug he pulled off his sword, effectively taking away the larger threat to him. Looking at it he snarled a moment, lip twitching in disgust. "I despise what you've done with this blade... This blade took my only family, no matter how much of an a** he was..." He pulled the halter off, putting his hand to the silver blade.

"You wanted to destroy me, right. For killing your mother, for raping you. Guess what, you got that. You killed the one person who kept me in check. It was...fun, wasn't it... Killing him, watching his blood flow down this blade..." Licking his lips, Seere looked down at Rizi then, eyes very cold. "You know I can see what's in your heart when I feed on you. What makes you think I would lie to you of all people." He hissed out, turning a little to throw the sword.

It clanked on the tile floor and slammed into the hard wall. His legs tightened around Rizi's body and he grabbed the bag's straps. Ripping them apart he tore the bags off of Rizi's body, throwing them to the side. "You. Are. My. Hunter. End of story. I will never release you from my hold. I will never stop following you. I will never stop loving you. I will never stray from you. I don't give a damn if you say you hate me, I know its not true and god dammit! You should recognize it already!" He shouted, pushing his hands to Rizi's shoulders.

Glaring at him a moment he grabbed Rizi's chin, holding him still for a moment as he pressed a kiss to him. "Are you going to behave... or are you still going to try to fight me. I'm tired of fighting." He whispered, slowly growing gentle again. He hated being called stupid. Sure, he was at times... but he was still smart. Smarter then any other vampire. He'll he had made the glass the way it was when no one else had figured out how to do it. He'd figured out how to get plants to grow with out UV light.

He'd even figured out how to keep his body from healing a wound that it was driven to heal shut on its own. Slowly he laid against Rizi, hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have said that... I know you hate me. You could never love someone like me. Not after what I've done." He whispered, pulling away rather quickly. He removed himself from Rizi, grabbing up the two bags and the sword. "You can have these in the morning, but you're to stay here until I say so." He ordered, walking into his closet.

There was the sound of a door being opened, then muffled movements and a loud slam. Seere had a nifty little safe in his closet. He kept few things in it, but now... he kept Rizi's sword and things in it. As he walked out he threw the man a look, then sat down at the table, livid with him.

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

He should just leave, but he couldn’t leave without his sword. That was the only thing that he cared about as much as his necklace. Even the picture he had of his lover in his bag didn’t mattered as much as the sword and his necklace. Those two things were everything to him so when he heard his sword crash to the ground he whimpered softly and stared at it. It didn’t matter that Seere was pressed up against him, or anything else. His eyes stayed on his sword. Turning he threw a heated glare at Seere. Fine he would stay the night but that was it. He would not do anything, take anything or ask for anything from the man.

He would feed with he got his bags back, after all he had his own bagged blood in it. As for human food, well he could for a few days without that. Same with blood. He was healthy and strong he would last a night without food. Anyways he didn’t care; he was not going to ask for anything. Pissed off as he was nothing mattered to him right now other than his blade and his bags. He wanted those back. After all when had he listed to the older vampire before? Never. He wasn’t about to start now. He would never listen to the blond male, not in this life time and not in his next. He didn’t care about what Seere said; he knew he hated the male. Always had and even if he somehow, crossed that line he would still hate the vampire.

Turning he moved across the room, away from both the bed and the vampire sitting at the table. He moved towards the conner of the wall and sat down, resting his back against the wall and his elbow on one of his knees. He even rested his chin in his hand. Throwing one more very heated, angry glare he closed his eyes and tried to calm down his body. He was lived. Pissed be young belief. He was not a child anymore to be pushed around. He would never allow himself to be pushed around like he had been as a child. He had even been nice to Seere and this is what he got. Trapped. He was trapped in the damn vampires, house, in his room. Rizi was sure the door was locked, sure that he couldn’t break out of the window and sure that he wouldn’t even be allowed to leave this room.

Sighing softly to himself he ignored everything about Seere, ignored the fact that his neck was still bleeding and just breathed. He had killed Seere’s twin, sure now he knew that but at the time he didn’t. He with a grounp of hunters went out and stumbled across the vampire. It wasn’t his fault, after all he didn’t give the killing blow. Sure he had done most of the fighting but the killing blow? No. One of the other hunters had done that, Rizi had been bleeding to much to give a killing blow. The wounds that he had received that night would have killed a normal human, the only reason he was still alive was because he was not that.

Opening his eyes he stared across the room though he didn’t really see anything. He hated to admit it but he liked to see the fire in Seere. He liked that the male was somewhat back to his older, colder self. He didn’t know how to handle this gentler Seere, didn’t know what to do with him. The colder verson he had understood knew how to fight and to respond too. It was that vampire he was used too, not the one that he had been with early, that he had commanded that he feed off him. No, that softer one he didn’t know how to handle. Maybe that was why he didn’t care for that version. Not that he would ever know. He wouldn’t let himself think about the vampire too long. After all he was still very much pissed at him.

Seere was able to bring out stuff in him that he hated. That he didn’t want. He wished he could get rid of the male, run away and never has to deal with him again but he knew he never would be able too. Before he had run and all Seere did was find him again. Seere had his blood; because of that fact he could pretty much find Rizi anywhere. That was one reason why he didn’t want to take the vampires blood, that and the fact that he refused to feed off vampires. He would never allow himself to drink vampire blood even if it was forced on him.

Shutting his eyes, Seere rose slowly, brushing his pants off. "Tch. You're such a child. You can't even fess up to your own feelings." He growled out, still really angry. He knew Rizi wanted his sword back, so he walked back into his closet, opened his safe and tossed the man's things onto the bed. "Go ahead, leave. I'll find you again. You can't hide s**t from me." He said softly, looking at Rizi. He himself was calming down.

Slowly he walked to the angry little half breed. Grabbing his chin he pulled his face up and pressed a kiss to him. "Hate me all you want. But you're stuck with my love. Grow up." He growled against his lips softly. His hands were gentle on Rizi's cheek and he pulled the man up, pushing him to the bed. "Either stay a child and run away like one, or grow up and face me." He said in a rough voice, turning away from him slowly, walking off towards the bathroom.

He had no intention of staying with Rizi if he kept up his lie. He was tired of living like this. He was so very tired. His body showed that now. Sighing Seere stopped, grabbing a key from a drawer. He didn't want to... He wanted Rizi to stay... To be with him. But in his heart he knew the man would never give him that. "Stop....Stop playing with me like this. I can't take it...anymore." He whispered, hands shaking as he slowly unlocked the door, walking out of the room for a moment.

He stood just outside the door, tired of all this fighting. Why did Rizi have to lie so much? He didn't mind the man telling him the lies... but he kept the lie inside and it festered. The man slowly thought it was reality. Sinking to the floor he looked out one of the large windows, watching the night pass. He was still so mad at the other.

After all... the man looked down on him. Never seeing him as an equal. Seere knew he could over power Rizi, he'd just proved that. He could have over powered him while he was still wounded. This was... pointless, and he felt that fully. He was to old for this game. To tired. As he sat there he watched as animals ran around his property.

Seere felt like... he was nothing more then an animal to Rizi, and he became depressed with that thought... Not enjoying it in any way. His shoulders sagged as he leaned against the glass, eyes intently watching the animals flutter around outside. The moon was full, so its light filtered down, bathing him nicely. He looked... almost like a picture. A sad, confused picture.

He really wanted Rizi to hug him, to hold him... But he knew that the man would never do that. Slowly he curled in on himself, the high of anger melting away into despair. His expression grew colder and distant as he stared out the window, shutting himself off from the world while he sat there, spacing out.

A few more moments passed before he started to hum softly, voice soft as he pressed closer to the window. He wanted to fall out of here, out of the window. Maybe the height... would kill him. That would be nice. Then Rizi wouldn't have to worry about being followed. Slowly he stood up, legs wobbling as he started down the hall, never stopping his little song. Raphael was gone. Rizi hated him. Ifriam and Isabel... Well, they didn't need him. He felt utterly useless. He felt... alone. It was driving him insane.

Slowly he came to a stop, finding the hatch to the window. Pulling it open he pushed window wider, sitting down beside it, looking out as the fresh air assaulted him.

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

He had blinked and stared. First he said he was staying; now he was telling him to leave? What the hell? Why couldn’t Seere make up his mind? He should have known that given the chance Rizi would run, although running had never helped before. He even knew it wouldn’t help now. But he did it anyways, did it because it was the one normal thing that he could do. Really in the past two days nothing had been normal for him; then again the life he lived wasn’t normal. Him, himself wasn’t normal for that matter. How was a half human half vampire normal? It wasn’t.

Looking at his stuff on the bed he sighed and pushed his hair behind his shoulder. God he loved his hair but really wished he brought something to tie it up with. Figuring that he had waited enough time here he put on his sword then his bags. Moving outside the door he frowned and watched Seere. The male was humming and looking outside. Although the moon was bright the wind had picked up. God he hoped a storm wasn’t going to roll in. He hated getting his hair wet like this; it took forever for it to dry and made him cold. Licking his dry lips he just stood there and staired outside for a few seconds longer, trying to figure out if it really was going to rain. If it rained he could live with that. He hoped that it didn’t thunder though. He hated the damn thunder. Hated thunderstorms. That was one thing, no matter how old he got he hated. He wanted to get home and hide under his blanket till he was sure it wasn’t going to storm.

Though still he didn’t move, instead he watched as Seere moved closer to the window opened it and... It looked like he was going out. But why? There was nothing out there he was sure. Frowning he took a step forward, then another and before he knew it he was running down the hall. He had no idea why, nor why his heart was being so fast. He also didn’t know how to explain why he pressed his front to Seere’s back, wrapped his arms around him. His head rested against Seere’s shoulder blades, just lower than his neck. He always knew he was smaller than the male, that Seere no matter what was stronger. He wasn’t stupid; he knew Seere had never used his power fully, not even when they were fighting. He had always been upset at the male; some part of him wanted Seere to kill him. The male could too. Seere was one of the few people who could kill him.

”Please stop. Don’t.” His voice was muffled since it was pressed against Seere’s warm skin. He could hear the heart beat, faint but he could. Keeping a tight hold on the male he had to wonder why he said those, why he begged the male not to... to what? Jump? Yes. That’s what it looked like Seere was about to do. Jump. He had no idea if the fall could kill him or mainly hurt him but Rizi didn’t want either of those. God he was such a conducting guy, he said one thing but did another. He said he hated him yet at the moment he was pressed against him begging him not go jump.

Though then again what could he do? He didn’t want Seere to die, at least not now. No, he would not allow Seere to kill himself... or try to while he was in the same damn house. ”You can’t. If you do I do.” God he wasn’t even making any sense anymore. Though he made no move to let him go, instead he just pressed his face all the more harder into the now healed skin. He could smell him and although Seere’s smell didn’t really do anything to him. He knew his smell turned Seere on, no idea why though, maybe it was because he didn’t have the strongest sense of smell? He wasn’t sure but anyways it didn’t matter. All that mattered was making sure Seere didn’t jump then leaving. He wanted to get home, he was sure Seere had no idea about his fear, and he wished to keep it that way.

Looking out there was so... relaxing. He was calming quickly. Though he was still very upset. He felt hurt, deep down. How could he love someone who hated him so much...? He was spacing out thoroughly as he stood there, leaned against the glass, eyes intent on the darkening skies. It was going to storm tonight, and probably the next day... Sighing he was about to turn away when he felt arms go around his waist.

Frozen he looked down, eyes growing wide when he realized it was Rizi. He heard the fear in his words, and the worry in his words. Slowly he pulled the male around to his front. He looked down at him intently, hands on his cheeks as he searched him for answers. He remained silent to the pleas. Why? Why would Rizi beg him for anything.

He wouldn't. The half breed hated him. Looking down Seere dropped his hands away and turned back to the window, heart break obvious. "Why." He asked softly. He really didn't see why he shouldn't just walk out the window. It wouldn't be hard. He knew he wouldn't die. Then the words 'If you do, I do' entered his mind.

Slowly he looked down at Rizi, tears rolling from his eyes rather slowly. "Why are you toying with me...Do you excite in playing with my heart Rizi... Is this your revenge. To pretend you care, to say you'll die with me... then to turn around and shove your hatred for me into my face... You're driving me to the ledge with this..." He said softly, distress obvious under his calm composure.

His eyes shut and his body slowly sunk to the ground as rain started to pour from the sky. He reached up, pulling Rizi to him. "Even if you hate me... can you give me one night... where I can pretend you love me?" He asked softly, resting his forehead on Rizi's looking at him intently. Sniffing he looked back outside, hands on the smaller male's hips, holding him close.

This situation was so... rough. He wanted to know what Rizi felt. But every time he looked he came back with the same answer... the man loved him. Loved him so hard it had turned the man from him. Not to mention that he was hated by the same man, at the same intensity. Shutting his eyes slowly, he sighed, running a hand up Rizi's back, holding him tightly. "Please...let me hold you like this... For a while longer." He whispered, enjoying the feeling.

While he looked at him he frowned, leaning down slowly. Pressing his lips to Rizi's lips he kissed him gently, needing him to kiss back. He needed Rizi to show some sign of wanting him. His mouth opened a little, tongue sliding against Rizi's lips slowly. Despite being upset he was still able to respond to Rizi being so near him. Slowly he pulled away, unable to hold it when his heart felt like it was snapping into little pieces.

This was uncomfortable, and his legs were starting to hurt... so he slowly stood, picking Rizi up into his arms. Kissing him again he licked them slowly, hiding away how his distress and hurt feelings. Carrying the man to his bedroom he shut the door slowly, the pounding sound of rain louder in the room made of glass. "Stay the night... It'll be clear by tomorrow night." He muttered, setting Rizi down slowly. "I want you to feed... I know you won't bite me, you're to good for that... But please Rizi, replenish your blood." He whispered, kissing him again before pulling away, rolling over onto the bed. His back was to the half breed. He couldn't face him...

As he laid there, trying to ignore his aching heart a loud clap of thunder resounded, lightening flashing across the glass. It illuminated the room and he sat up instantly, looking around hastily.

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

Why did he keep on doing this to Seere? He didn’t know. How was he supposed to explain something that he didn’t understand? All he knew was that he hated the guy yet... Yet if Seere killed himself then he would. He was tired; the blood loss had been too much so he his mind didn’t pick up on the fact that the fall wouldn’t be able to kill the male. He had seen. He reacted. That’s how it went.

He let Seere move him so that he was looking up at the male, why couldn’t he let him go? Why was this a pull and push away thing? Rizi had no idea why he didn’t just kill the male or better, never come back to him. Why he always wanted to see the male, catch a glimpse of him... Maybe that’s why he took a lover. After years of not being able to find Seere had was finally to alone to care anymore. He hated the guy, after all how couldn’t he? But... But he knew that without the older vampire he would go crazy. The only reason he lived was for the vampire.

Maybe that’s why he didn’t react and struggle when Seere picked him up, maybe it was because he was too tired or maybe it was because he could still feel Seere’s lips against his. Really it was hard to know what the reason was. And right now... He wasn’t sure he would care. After all it didn’t matter now... Did it? Blinking he let Seere kiss him again though he didn’t react, he was still too lost in his mind to react to anything.

Though he did feel the soft bed under him, Seere’s soft words before a light kiss. Really why wasn’t he in his right mind? Licking his lips he stared at Seere, the male wanted him to feed... Oh ya, feedings were good, feeding was good when he had willing feed Seere. Yes he needed to feed, both on blood and human food. He did not want to know how pale he must have looked like in that moment. Licking his lips he took off his sword, and bags. Making little sound or movement.

Well that was until the first flash of lighting then thunder crashed though the sky. His body jumped, his gray eyes going wide. The color around his irises looked larger then they normally wore. His eyes were covered in fear as he looked out the window. He had forgotten that he was in Seere’s room, forgotten everything but the thunder. Oh god why now?

Making a small sound Rizi moved off the bed, faster than any human and crawled underneath it. He pressed himself as far back as he could go, pressing his back against the cold wall. Normally he would also have his blanket with him, pillows sometimes too. Though at the moment all he had was himself, both his bags and his sword were topside. The lights flickered and he gave a small sound. He hated when lights did that. Reminded him of so many things that he would rather not think about. At home he always turned off the lights before he hid. Today, he was to tired to do that. To scared. He was in a place that wasn’t his home, with someone... Someone he didn’t know if he could trust or not. Though that thought wasn’t at the front of his mind.

Hearing another loud clap of thunder Rizi held his legs to himself, he hated this. He had kept this to himself, made sure no one knew about this fear of his. Only now to have someone find out about it, someone he wasn’t sure about his feeling on him. He knew one thing, yet he also knew that he also cared for him. How can someone hate and care for a person at the same time? It made him confused and hurt his head. Pressing his face closer to his legs he tired to ignore everything around him. He knew he shouldn’t have come inside the damn house.

Surprised when he heard the soft noises, Seere looked over only to see Rizi crawling under the bed. His cheeks went red a little when he saw that. So... his half breed was terrified of thunder storms? How cute ~ Standing from the bed he shut the lights off and drew all the curtains shut. "Rizi dear... its okay... you're safe, I promise." He whispered, pulling a few pillows off of his bed, then the large blanket. shoving them under the bed he crawled under with him, setting them up around him before looking him over a moment, eyes flashing with worry.

He'd never seen this side of the man, so he was freaked out... Very freaked out. Slowly he pulled Rizi's legs down, fingers undoing the laces of his boots, tugging them off of the man's legs. "Relax, it'll be okay." He whispered, surprising himself with how gentle he was being to RIzi. Pulling the man away from the wall he laid out the pillows by the cold surface. It would take time, but the storm would pass, then he'd get food for Rizi and hopefully... the man wouldn't run away again.

Settling down he pulled the plush blanket over himself and Rizi, pulling the smaller male to him tightly. He knew what it was like to be so scared of something like this, and he knew that being held helped him. It had helped him to know that someone was there that loved him. Albeit... that person was long, long gone now. They'd died when he was little, only twelve years old... Shutting his eyes slowly he believed entirely that it was his fault that Rizi was scared of thunder, had never gotten over it.

After all... if he hadn't killed the man's mother she would have comforted him like... He trembled a little, shaking the thought out of his mind. No need to think of things like that... No need to think of his own beloved mother, nor of how she'd been torn from him, nor how half of his family had been slaughtered in one night. He was envious of Rizi... at least the person who had hurt him was known. Seere didn't have that luxury. He'd never known who it was who had kidnapped him, raped him, abused him, almost obliterated his family... That was why he'd... been unable to wait for Rizi.

Shutting his eyes he held tightly to him and whispered, "I...hate the rain." He truly did. It brought such horrible memories to him... He hoped that the storm passed soon... He wanted to understand what Rizi felt for him, and he wanted to take care of the man, so that he knew how Seere felt... Thunder kept erupting in the skies above the house, and he just held tightly to Rizi, not wanting him to ever leave... nor to be scared.

Stroking the half breed's hair softly he kissed his forehead and held him tightly, hand working its way into his hair. Thunder and rain beat down, but over the next hour it calmed down to a mere pounding of rain with an occasional clap of thunder. It was over... mostly anyways. At some point Seere had drifted off into a half sleep filled with partial memories.

It was while he was in that state that he started to mutter, "No... please... don't... touch.. there..." His voice was soft and a weak whimper would escape him with each plea he made. His breath hitched up and he would cling tighter to Rizi, leg going around the man's waist. It was around midnight that the storm blew out, the thunder distant and the rain just a light sprinkle.

Yet... Seere still whimpered his soft pleas under his breath, half awake, eyes staring out from under the bed. Why was he under his bed...? Slowly he pulled from Rizi, stuck in a memory. He crawled from under the bed, hands going to his head as he let out a small groan. "Why big brother. Why did you kill mother. Why big brother." He whispered, walking towards the windows. "Why is there blood...where is mother. Sister... Father... Why big brother." He kept whispering the soft words, shaking a little as he sunk to the floor, hiding behind the curtains.

Rain always brought the memory back... Rolling his head to the side he slammed it into the window, groaning softly as he repeated that motion a few times, finally falling over to the side, a small gash on his forehead dripping blood. It took him a moment more to realize Rizi was in the room, so he softly asked, "Are you okay... Rizi...?" His voice was still distant with the memory.

He rolled onto his stomach, blood trickling down his forehead. He could see the scared man under his bed, and the reason why he was scared escaped his weak mind. He was still so stuck in that memory... Softly he asked, "Is my brother... here too...?" His breathing picked up again and his eyes grew wide with fear...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff