Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Stranger, stop, and wish me well..."

User Image

He really did not know himself? Lucy got up from her place on the cold floor and walked back into the open toward him, stopping right infront of the half-demon. She tilted her head slightly in a curious manner, looked into his eyes as if reading something, then bit her lip. "You really don't remember... Perhaps being locked away so long has made you forget your past. It's not's permanent, m-methinks..." This wasn't good, he didn't know his purpose. How was she supposed to explain all this to him? No, he needed someone else, more wise to guide him. Lucy wished Ra was here, she could do the job better. She then shook her head to clear the thought away. This was her mission, not Ra's. Aeon would remember who he was, in time. "You were merciful, to some..." She went on, then turned her attention back towards the city where the demons were. "To others, not so much. Those evil demons in the city are your enemy, but the real target is the demon lord controlling them. There are five demon lords, they all serve the evil God Azrael. Defeating one brings you closer to defeating him. You are the only one who can, Aeon-Sempai." She looked back to him, smiling with admiration, she got on her tippy-toes and gave him a hug. "Nothing is wrong with you. I believe in you, Sempai. Now let's go make some heads roll!" She stepped back and spread her wings, lifting herself into the air. The sky seemed to darken with stormy clouds.

OOC: I'll npc the demon lords if that's okay~ or like, get someone else to do it o 3o

"...And utter a prayer for my soul in Hell."

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ϙηį
"Tħe Ғląmє Oƒ D϶a†h"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✣==== ====✣

He didn't know why, but Aeon felt compelled to do as Lucy asked. He was frustrated at the fact that he could not remember, but then realized something. "All right, I need to take some frustration out anyway." He said to Lucy, before smiling another sharp grin. He couldn't fly, as she did, and so he jumped up, landing on the top of a building. Jumping from roof to roof, he made his way to the location of the screams, with Lucy flying, keeping pace. When he reached the last roof, he did not jump onward and down, he stopped. Looking over the edge, he surveyed the scene. Demons were running amok, slaughtering humans. This awoke his human half, but the human half knew not to interfere. It simply stayed quiet, lending it's knowledge of newer swordplay techniques to the demon half. Aeon launched himself off of the roof, and landed in the midst of some demons, causing a crater to form. It wasn't a large one, but it disrupted the demons he had landed near, and killed the two he had landed on. In this form, his entire body had been strengthened, and he withstood the impact readily. Slowly rising, Aeon stood still, looking around at the low-level demons surrounding him. One of the fools rushed him, and Aeon let it approach. As the demon raised it's arm to strike, Aeon disappeared. At least to any mortals or the low-levels. Lucy would see that he was really just moving extremely fast, and had the demons head clutched in his right arm's powerful grip. he reappeared behind the demon, which was now headless, and held the head up high. Clenching his fist, he crushed the demon's lifeless skull, causing blood to explode outward from his hand.

Now many of the demons rushed him at once, thinking that the advantage of numbers would save them. Bashing them aside with his demonized right arm, and slicing them apart with the katana in his left, he soon became covered in the various-colored gore from all the demons. He began laughing, maniacally almost, because he had never had so much fun. He wasn't careless, though. He just had to laugh because of the sheer enjoyment. He hoped Lucy was doing as good as he was.

We both shall dine,

In hell tonight!

OOC:
Tell me if he is a bit overpowered in this scene. XD

Lonely Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Stranger, stop, and wish me well..."

User Image

Lucy stood on one of the rooftops, just watching as the lesser-demons were being thrashed and taken out like flies. She smiled happily. Things were going just as according to plan now, but the lesser-demons would keep coming as long as the head demon was around. Lucy lept down from her perch, landing squarely on her feet. Her skull choker melted down from around her neck, down her outstretched arm and into her palm, where it grew into a double-bladed sythe. The Demoness then proceeded to cit her way towards the crevice. Her movements were fluent and swift, a deadly and graceful dance as she spun and manuevered the sythe that was almost twice her size. Black blood of the lesser-demons spurted around her as she chopped off heads, limbs, and torsos, but she stepped so carefully that none touched her. Up ahead Lucy cpuld see a rather large and mangled demon was looming over what appeared to be a little girl. Normally Lucy wasn't very fond of humans, but on impulse she had ran and jumped off the monster's back, bringing thr sythe straight down and cutting him in half. The child was staring at her in fear and awe as she flew above her. 'A-Are you an angel?'
Lucy started at the question, then just said. "Go, get out of here." As the child ran off Lucy turned and landed at the crevice. Lucy pointed a slender finger towards the sky. "MARKOTH! DEMON-LORD OF MISERY AND MISCHIEF, REVEAL YOURSELF!" She called in a voice that was undertoned by something... ancient. The clouds above circled and a bolt of lightening struck the crevice. The ground shook again as a large being emerged. Lucy whipped around and shouted "Aeon!"

OOC:

"...And utter a prayer for my soul in Hell."

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ϙηį
"Tħe Ғląmє Oƒ D϶a†h"

✣==== ====✣

All the demons stopped fighting as Lucy called out the line that would bring out Markoth. Aeon got a slightly irritated look on his face. She couldn't let him have any fun, now? A decent challenge is fun, too, but nowhere near as fun as slaughtering the masses of weakling demons. But, now that she had done it he had no choice but to go on with it. While he was distracted, a demon had come up and attempted to hurt him. Aeon's right arm leapt up and his fist connected with the demon's face, but not before the demon managed to put a scratch onto Aeon's arm. Aeon listened to the demon's scream as it flew through the air, without wings. The screaming continued even as the demon fell through the crack in the earth, like a note held out in glorious music.

Aeon rested his katana over his shoulder and walked through the demons who were no longer fighting. Up ahead Markoth was in the midst of some grand entrance, and while Aeon didn't know who Markoth was thoroughly, it was apparent that Markoth was a show-off. As well as a loud mouth for the demon lord was announcing himself as if he knew that he was the coolest thing since sliced bread. "Heyo, Mark! What's up? Long time no see, eh?" Aeon's voice rang out, overpowering the demon lord's own. Aeon faintly remembered that he had always hated that particular one. He was also about to remember why.

We both shall dine,

In hell tonight!

OOC: Hope it's okay that I NPC'd Markoth a wee bit. I also imagine his voice being a bit like this, but that might just be my bronyness.

Lonely Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"...YES, FOR I AM MARKOTH. DESTOYER OF THE MORTALS. I DANCE ON THE BACKS OF THE WEAK AND LIVE IN THE PAINFUL CRIES OF THE--"

The Demon lord had been shaking his fist and shouting proudly, until stopped he was over-powered by a voice down from below. He set his eye on the insolent fool who dared to interupt his reverie, and his eyes widen a slit. "YOU. WHO LET YOU OUT OF YOUR CAGE, BRAT?" The demon lord boomed, trying to appear snide and sure of himself, but he was a little uneasy. But why? He was a tower amongst the city, and his whole body could sprout flames from Hell. He easily pushed the uncertainty out of his mind and smirked. "OH, I SEE. YOU THINK YOU'RE GUNNA BEAT ME, HUH? WELL THINK AGAIN, HALF-MORTAL. I AM THE SLAYER OF SOULS. I AM THE MURDERER OF MEN. I AM THE PAIN OF PERPETRAITORS. I AM THE SECRET WISH THAT YOUR ENEMIES HOLD FOR YOU--" He went on boastfully.

Lucy down on the ground just shook her head and rolled her eyes, then flipped a lesser demon who'd came to grab her over her shoulder.

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ϙηį
"Tħe Ғląmє Oƒ D϶a†h"

✣==== ====✣

Aeon cut off Markoth once again as he tapped the demon on his head. "Uh... you done yet? I kinda want to wrap this up." Aeon said, having scaled the demon's body while Markoth was still speaking, and was now standing on his shoulder. The demon was large, no doubt. But he was definitely the show-offish bragging type. Not to mention a total fool.

We both shall dine,

In hell tonight!

OOC: Ack, short post is short.

Lonely Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Markoth snarled angrily, reaching up and grabbing Aeon. "YOU'LL LEARN TO STOP INTERRUPTING ME, BRAT!" He threw the half-demon into the ground, and his whole body became errupted in flames as he stepped onto the street. He even grew a flaming tail that he whipped around, causing much destruction and the tops of buildings to come off. A demonic roar ripped out of chest as he began to set things aflame.

{Gomenasai! I've been uber busy this week <//3}

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ϙηį
"Tħe Ғląmє Oƒ D϶a†h"

✣==== ====✣

Aeon rolled in the air, attempting to skid along the ground on his feet when he landed, but failed, slamming onto his back, bouncing up and then hitting the ground again. His combat abilities weren't quite up to par yet. Not to mention they would be slightly hampered by this human form. Not for the first, nor last, time, he wished he had had a bit more time to get used to it again. As he regained his breath, he also grew more pissed off at Markoth. The reason he had always disliked him, was that Markoth never backed up his words with power. He was the weakest of the Demon Lords, but somehow the loudest. Compensation, most likely. But Aeon wasn't thinking about that for long, when he heard the screams of more terrified humans, the ones that had been trapped in the buildings that were now being knocked down by Markoth. For some reason, he felt the need to protect them. It could be his years spent among them, but he honestly didn't care why at this point. He prepared himself, and then leaped into the air, launching himself straight at the back of Markoth's head, the Demon Lord now having walked past where he had lain. "Hey! Markoth! Why don't you back your bragging up with some real strength, for once in your life?! You're all show, you big dumbass!" Aeon yelled, and as Markoth turned towards him, he slammed his human fist into Markoth's face. His arm erupted in pain. As he fell to the ground, Markoth rearing back behind him, threatening to fall himself, Aeon clutched his left arm to his body, landing on his feet. [********! That hurt! Markoth, you got a thick skull." Aeon said, still cradling his left arm. It was broken, not to mention out of place. Weak human arm and all. He gritted his razor teeth, and popped his shoulder back into place. Might not be able to use his arm, but he would still win the fight. s**t, though, it hurt.

We both shall dine,

In hell tonight!

OOC: I may have asked, but does Aeon's picture work still, for you? mad Also, he became more foulmouthed here. Pain's a b***h, and it turns people into one. Again, also, It's okay that you've been busy. I neglected to reply for... how long? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff