• Jack-pot 100
User Image

User Image Lana Potter

Be my escape
Be my pride
Be what I breathe
I can't live without
your safe haven

I closed my eyes and try to see the world unbroken underneath.The farther off and already it just might make the life I lead.A little more than make-believe when all my skies are painted blue.And the clouds don't ever change the shape of who I am to You.Everything felt so odd. So strange. It was quiet, expect for the gentle sounds of waves washing up against the shore. Her hazel eyes fluttered open and at that moment, the young fourteen year old took in a sharp air of breath that pained her lungs. She was laying on her back with waves washing up along her legs, her hair was a mess, and her clothes looked a little ripped. She loved swimming in the ocean.

She was the only daughter of James and Lilly Potter. She had a brother. But she and him had been fighting lately due to the fact that she had been put in Slytherin House at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Waking up from her dream she realized that she wasn't in the ocean but her bed in the Malfoy Mansion where she was staying the summer with Draco Malfoy her boyfriend.

And that she had more than befriended Draco Malfoy. She was his girlfriend. She had been girlfriends with Malfoy for almost two years now. But it was a secret from her brother as she knew the relationship that the two boys shared together. Rememberinig the argument that she and her brother had when she had told him about her relatiosnhip with Malfoy. The summer before was when this converstation took place. They would be going into their fourth year here at Hogwarts.

'Wow, is that really the best you can come up with? That has no meaning whatsoever. Love is an innocent emotion? why can't you believe in something that has meaning for once? That was the arguement that she and her brother had back and forth when she told him she was in love with one Draco Malfoy.

Lana was currently staying at her boyfriend's house in Ireland. She liked coming to Draco's home when his father was out on a business trip. Even though it was risky becuase of the relationship between her brother and Draco....She didn't care...

Harry didn't even know about her and Draco yet. Because if he did ..All hell would break loose. People say don't trust anyone till you know their true self. Luckily for her, Lucius was out on an extended stay at a friends house in the country side. He would be gone for a couple more days. Even though Lucius had gotten used to her because of Draco ...She still saw the hatred for her in his eyes. And knew if she and him were alone...Things would happen.

She had a twin brother named Harry Potter. He and her were very close. Inseparable, and also very concerned with one anther's safety. The reason being was that for them, they had a target marked on each of their heads. They were the two people that kept foiling Voldemort's plan and his rise to power. Just last year was a plot for him to try and put her and Harry's godfather back in prison. Sirius Black.

She hadn't seen Harry since the end of the term and now she was peacefully dreaming in her dream world. But, the dream would not stay peaceful. And Harry thought she was with a friend in Ireland...She didn't tell him that this friend was Draco. She was now having a dream in the room next to Draco's and this was it ...It was that dream she sometimes had when Voldemort would be getting stronger.

She was about 1 years old and so was harry. Lilly had just picked her up from daycare and gotten home from buying her a baby robe for the Christmas Holidays. Even though they were about 7 months away, she remembered her mother saying that she liked to be ahead on things.

As they got home to Godric's Hollow, Lana then was put to sleep about 8 in the evening as well as her brother Harry. They were sleeping in their cribs, when she woke up to a noise downstairs. She woke up and saw that the gate to her crib wasn't pulled up. She crawled out and into a closet as she saw a strange man come in and her mother come in quickly to pick Harry up. She saw Lilly look frantically for her but couldn't find her. For there was no more time left. She then saw her mother put Harry down and a flash of green blinded her eyes as she saw the spell cast and her mother killed.

She then saw Voldemort move toward Harry and then she saw him try the same thing with him. And when it didn't work she screamed a little and saw him turn to her and she saw him cast the same spell to see if it would work on her and then she was marked with a Scar as well ...But not a firebolt like Harry, but a star on her shoulder.

She woke up from the dream and then screamed as she saw the flash of green.

She looked over at the clock next to her that read 4:30 in the morning. Draco's room was right next to her so he probably heard her scream. Damn why now...she thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff