Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akibirb's Significant Otter

Naughty Lovergirl

26,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Banished for the sake of Good

For causing mischief and mayhem in the realm Herac'ine, two demons are banished to the overworld to settle the problems of the slow and stupid humans. Their punishment entails bringing peace to a savage land where men are slaves to their own greed.

A roleplay with Kodo Teal and Demetri Marquette. If you are not one of these people, please don't post, but feel free to read along.

Naughty Lovergirl

26,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
            As I walked down the corridor to his office, I had to prevent myself from looking down at the unpolished linoleum floor beneath my feet. Listening to the loud clacking noise my shoes made when I walked, I winced when one of my heels scraped uncomfortably against the tile grout. Pausing for a moment, I inhaled before I continued, being careful to pick my feet up. When I approached the door, the glass on it so grime-filled I couldn't see into his office, I knocked. "Open up!" I demanded, but the door swung open with ease, a low whine coming from rusted hinges. Inside the dimly lit office sat his figure, shoes up on the desk, head buried in a newspaper. "Oh my GOD, it smells like someone took a piss in here! Demetri, don't you ever open the window in here?" How could he live like this!? I stormed over to the window and wedged my fingers under the ledge, lifting as hard as I could, but it didn't budge. Frustrated, I threw my head back and gargled before leaning forward and resting my forehead against the grit of the glass. "You're a freaking politician, and this was really the best office you could find? I'm pretty sure I saw a homeless person taking a dump downstairs. How can you possibly get any reputation when we're in the slums of the slums in the outskirts of Citifield, the biggest stupid city in this stupid, hot, country!" I thunked my head against the glass with the last three words I said. I was right, though. How long had we been here now? Months? Years? It was so hard to tell time in this wretched dimension!

"Demitriiii!" I groaned out, still frustrated at him. After a pause I remembered why I even came to this dank, musty place in the first place. "Oh! The school board is supposed to be calling you sometime for a rally or something? I don't know, they said to let you know. Anyways, when's lunch?"

Naughty Lovergirl

26,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
            "Not pay- can't you just subtract it from my salary or something, eesh!" I crossed my arms over my chest in protest as my mouth frowned at him. What a selfish p***k!

After his little rant about the school thingy, I waved my hand at him as I walked around to the front of the desk, wiping the grime off my brow with my other hand. "Don't- don't even worry about it. They said they'd call, no need to get your panties in a bunch. If I remember correctly, their exact words were..." I trailed off as I struggled to recall what they said. Biting the corner of my lip, I looked sideways as I felt stupid for forgetting. I did remember a really good looking fellow there with longish hair and a really nice, defined backside.. Clearing my throat I looked up and saw Demitri staring at me expectedly with an, "AND THEN WHAT?!" look on his face. "Oh! Yea! They said uhm, that it's for.. this weekend? And they're expecting all the little brats to be there. I think my school brats will be there. Being a teacher is harrrd, you have people relying on you and waiting for you tell that what to learn and what to think and what to read.." I sighed as I leaned against his desk, staring at the phone, willing it to freaking ring. "And then! I'm a secretary for your sorry a**. So needy of my attention to help with your organizing and activities- and why do you have this dead plant in here?!" I stamped over to the dying plant with half it's dried up brown leaves all over the floor and nudged the base of it with my foot. Right then the phone rang and I bolted for it, my hand within inches of grabbing it when one of my ankles twisted in a bad way and I fell flat on my face. "Ouch."

Naughty Lovergirl

26,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
            My hands pushed me up as I slowly stood and brushed myself off. My, wasn't he a chipper chatterbox today? I rolled my eyes as I limped over to the chair facing his desk and plopped down in it, coughing away the dust that puffed up from it. Resting my recently sore ankle on the opposite knee, I massaged my foot while I waited for him to get off the phone, my face turned into a scowl. Auhg, that stupid freaking laugh when you aren't actually happy and you do it anyway in that "friendly" manner- it made my nerves twitch.

"Well that's going to be step one to a great PR stunt. You finished lickin' the floor yet?" There was that sly grin he had, when it was me who set all this up! It was my idea in the first place, and it was me who suggested to the school board to have this stupid rally/fundraiser gig. For him and getting awareness of his politically-ness.

"More than finished." I answered in an irritated tone, lips pursed tight. "The human world is stupid, why aren't there more females in positions of power? And why are we conforming to their laws!?" I threw my head back on the chair and immediately regretted it, as a spider crawled on to my face. Sore ankle forgotten, I jumped up and started forcefully brushing it off my face, along with trying to be rid of the disgusting tingle that was left behind. "I can deal with Lavapit Spiders from the molten Gergin lake, but I can't stand these penny-sized freaks of nature! Nothing should be that disgusting!" I shuddered as I recalled home and fighting off those vehicle-sized spiders, and those were small compared to the other big things that inhabited our homeland.

Finally getting myself calm, I brought up the fundraiser thing again. "Have you thought publicity? What exactly are you going to be talking about? Remember you have to appeal to their tiny brains, and say simple things like "See Jane. See Jane run. See d**k. See d**k be a d**k to Jane. See d**k take his dic-" I was cut off by the phone ringing again to which I grabbed quickly and stared forcefully at Demetri as I pulled the handle to my face. When I heard someone start to talk, my face completely changed as though the person were actually in front of me, and I smiled wide, my teeth showing a little more than usual as I spoke. "Yes! Hello! Marquette Enterprises, how may I help you? Yes? Oh, oh no, it's no problem at all! Yes, this is an actual enter-" I paused a second as the person had hung up as it was a wrong number, but judging from Demetri's face, he couldn't tell, "enterprise, yes! We are working to take over the world, solving one problem at a time! From rescuing kittens to makeshift ambulances, we are there for you-" He'd grabbed the phone from my hand, heard the dial tone, and hung it up. "What, I can't have a little fun? Jeeez, mood killer. Though that was like the fifteenth miscall this wee-" I stopped mid sentence as I came up with a really good idea. "Okay, so you know how the county office has this really easy number to remember, 'five-five-five, two-sixty-five-oh-one'? Why don't we change our number so it's like one digit off, and then all those miscalls will start to come to us?" I felt quite proud of my suggestion. It was better than having a number that shared a line with a moldy Chinese food-shop from downstairs.

Naughty Lovergirl

26,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
            User Image
            I watched him grab at his air-boobs a moment before he started his jingles rant. "But- BUT! We share a phone line with someone else! A take-out restaurant that serves mold and cow parts, I might add. We at least need an actual phone number! Wait, singing? I can't sing for s**t, Demetri, you know this. The last time I sang in the shower, the mirror cracked." So that might've been a little bit of a lie, since the mirror was already cracked, while I enjoyed singing, no one else enjoyed it. Then I would forget lyrics and substitute my own- have you heard the song of "baa baa black-sheep" sung about zombie sheeps and having the shepherds be torn to shreds in their meat grinders? It's a lovely rendition, I think. My third graders would disagree though.

"I will wear a string bikini if it brings those soft minded idiots out. Though, it might ruin your reputation." I nudged him in the thigh with my elbow.

"But I'm afraid I'm at a loss when it comes to children. How have you been puttin' up with them?"

"Honestly?" I asked, leaning up to look at him. "I want to kill the ********. They have no respect for anything. Although, they are easily manipulated. They should be your targets if you ever are just talking to them."

Naughty Lovergirl

26,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
            User Image
            "Have you heard the crap those women talk about? They bash each other behind each other's backs then invite each other over to make fun of each other and boast about themselves, make their children slave for eight hours a day at school for brainwashing, then another several hours in sports, then hours of doing homework- I'm amazed those children have not all committed suicide or had an uprising against their parents." It was the most serious I'd sounded in awhile.

I listened to his spiel for a bit, and he had a good point. Causing a commotion and saving everyone could make us heroes. It would be for a limited time, but it might just get us on the map. We could be the local superheroes for Citifield. "Agreed." I muttered through thoughtful, pursed lips. "Although you know I deal more in runes than fire abilities." I ran my fingers through my hair, my powers hidden it's odd color and length.

"The question now is, how do we set that off successfully without getting caught?"

Naughty Lovergirl

26,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
            User Image
            I swatted away his gesture, smacking his wrist as I did so. Were personal boundaries non-existent to him? Huffing, I responded as matter-of-factly as I could. "Me aside, Sherlock. I meant on their own, where I'm not their teacher. I'll have you know, I'm a splendid specimen of a teacher to those brats." The boys in my class would agree, though not in the same context I meant. That was fun, too, wearing non-prescriptive glasses and wearing a shirt that was a tad too tight in the bust.

The smell of sulfur made my nose wrinkle and I waved my hand in front of my face. "Stop trying to show off, you're not impressing anyone!" I coughed at the smell, and wished that back in the Wastelands of Herac'ine I hadn't started trouble with a firestarter. They had tempers. And cocky attitudes.

"Wait, safe for what? Going inside and starting the fire? What point do I do what I do of doing- what I do? Also, what exactly am I doing?" Dammit I felt confused.

Naughty Lovergirl

26,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
            User Image
            "We are going to burn the whole city down." I smiled though, not upset about that idea as I should have been.

"I'll direct the kiddos, you can be the hero. We'll be famous! But, you know the fire marshal will probably he there too, right? His snotty kid's in my class." An image of her popped in my head, her body twisting back and forth while she ate a lollipop, her tear streaked cheeks broken with a smile. The little brat got another kid in trouble because she initiated a fight and when the other kid acted out, she plopped down and started screeching at the top of her lungs. I needed to get transferred to the 6th grade classes.

"But there's another problem." I stood up and grabbed the paper he'd been reading, and pulled up the back page that he'd not seen yet. The next night after the rally/fundraiser thing, was the commissioner's ball. No one knew us enough to invite us, but, that hadn't stopped us before. We had a reputation back home for crashing parties, thieving, a bit of the usual mischief- but now we had a greater purpose. Getting home. Well, helping others so we could go home. The thought was appalling, but this ball thing might be another major step into wedging the toe of our boot into the ladder of social whatevers. Pointing to the paper, I smiled and held it up. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff